Long Flight Home Ch. 05 - The Final Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what to do so I just slapped my hard dick on the top of Lisa's head to get her attention. She was unwilling to let Lefty's dick out of her mouth, so she awkwardly reached her hand back to stroke me a little bit.

The kid eating Ellen's pussy was fuckin her now, and Righty had relinquished his claim to her mouth to another pair of guys.

"Let's get the milf on the bed," said one of the guys.

"Nah," said Lefty with an air of authority, pushing his hips to dip his cock deeper in Lisa's mouth, "Let's get them together."

A few of the guys snickered, the others were silent. Charlie had told them that Lisa and Ellen were mother and daughter. He said a few guys had backed out, that it was just too weird. This group were the ones sadistic enough, or at least curious enough, to be involved in it.

Lefty helped Lisa to her feet, leading her to the bed Ellen was on while every guy within arm's reach pawed at her massive tits. Lefty's hand was on the back of Lisa's neck, guiding her into a 69 position on top of Ellen. Holy shit, this was really happening.

The girls couldn't see anything, so it took a few moments for them to realize they had each other's pussies in their faces. Even then there was hesitation: As far as I knew neither had ever been with a woman sexually, let alone eaten a "stranger's" pussy during a gangbang.

Lefty didn't let them hesitate for long. Grabbing Lisa's hair, he pushed, against some resistance, her face down until her lips met her daughter's wet pussy. He held her there until Lisa's tongue began exploring Ellen's swirls. Ellen began to reciprocate, and now mom and daughter were locked in a 69.

"Oh my god..." said one of the Grizzlies, stroking himself as he watched the incestous act. All the guys were jerking off except me; I was fairly certain I'd burst if I so much as touched my cock.

For several minutes we all watched as the girls ate each other out. The room was virtually silent but for their soft moans of pleasure. It stands as perhaps the most erotic moment of my life: my sexy wife and our sexy daughter licking each other's pussies while a room full of guys stood around them stroking their dicks.

Lefty stepped behind Lisa and laid his huge cock on Ellen's forehead. Feeling it, she abandoned her mother's pussy and used her mouth instead on his thick slab of meat. Righty kneeled on the bed in front of Lisa and began feeding her his own impressive dick.

Lefty plunged his cock as deep as Ellen could take it (not very) before she sputtered and spit it out. Then, lining it up with Lisa's pussy, he thrust his hips forward and began fucking my wife as his low-hanging balls dragged across my daughter's face with every hump.

Righty pulled his dick out of Lisa's mouth and slapped it on Ellen's pussy. He began to fuck her and now both women were moaning loudly with pleasure.

Lisa held on to Righty's torso as Lefty began fucking her deeper and harder. Righty played with her huge tits but didn't miss a beat as he pounded her daughter's pussy. Ellen's tongue was sticking out to catch Lefty's balls as they bounced around her face. As often as not, her tongue was finding his taint and asshole instead.

Surprisingly, the first one to cum was one of the other Grizzlies, who I guess couldn't hold out any longer and stroked his load out onto the carpet. Some of the guys laughed but none could blame him: this situation was too fucking hot.

Lefty was next. He buried his thick cock as deep as he could in Lisa's pussy, giving Ellen access to freely rim his asshole (which she took full and eager advantage of). He groaned louder than I've ever heard him and his whole body flexed as he unloaded his balls into Lisa's uterus, Ellen's wet tongue swirling around his asshole. Righty wasn't far behind and he too chose to cum inside the pussy he was fucking, no doubt filling Ellen up as much as she has ever been.

The guys stepped away, high-fiving the others as Lisa and Ellen returned to each other's pussies, now lapping up the cum that slowly oozed out of them.

The next hour was a blur. More guys stepped in to replace Righty and Lefty and more guys stepped in after them. Lisa and Ellen were moved into all manner of positions to serve the will of their masters. They were made to lick each other's pussies quite a bit more (the guys couldn't get enough of that) and for a while Ellen was made to tongue her mother's asshole.

I stayed to the side, watching the events unfold. I was in no rush and got as much pleasure from watching as anything else. I was very glad the whole thing was being recorded as I'd want to relive the experience many, many times. I even held the camera for awhile when Charlie went to fuck my wife's ass.

Eventually things started to slow down. All of the guys had cum, most of them twice. I'd counted at least 3 orgasms from Lisa and a few more than that from Ellen. I decided to make my move.

Ellen was sucking off a Grizzly but at the moment nobody was fucking her. I stepped behind her and grabbed her hips, pulling her into a doggy position. I wanted so badly to stick my tongue in her asshole when she lifted her perfect butt into the air. I moved Ellen to the side so she was next to her mother, who was currently getting slammed doggystyle by one of the other guys.

I couldn't wait anymore. I had spent months barely able to think of anything but fucking my daughter, specifically her tight pussy that I'd never had the chance to stick my dick in before. I spit on my hand and lubed myself up, then jammed my cock in her, hard.

It was heaven. Euphoria. I hadn't felt any pussy but Lisa's in decades. It's not even that it felt different, it was the knowledge of what I was doing and with whom and how long I'd been craving it.

The guy next to me finished fucking Lisa, spraying his cum across her back and stepping away. When nobody replaced him immediately, I reared back my hand and slapped her ass hard enough to make her shout. I pushed her down and grabbed Ellen's hips, moving her to the side so that she was on top of her mother who lowered herself a bit to let it happen. Reaching around Ellen, I grabbed one of Lisa's fat tits in my hand, squeezing and kneading it like I had so many times before. My other hand was on Ellen's beautiful ass, clenched tight as I continued to pound her pussy.

I closed my eyes and let my body experience the satisfaction of fucking this sexual homonculus: the perfect ass, the perfect tits, and for the moment they were all mine. I leaned down and whispered in Ellen's ear.

"Call me 'Daddy'," I said. It was a risk but I couldn't resist.

Ellen didn't respond at first so I began fucking her harder.

"Ohhh, fuck me daddy!" she yelled.

I don't know how long I fucked them like that. Probably just a few minutes, but they were some of the best minutes of my life. I wanted to savor them as long as possible, but other guys were ready for their turns and I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer.

Ellen continued to scream out "daddy" as I fucked her. For a few moments I let myself imagine that this could be my life forever: a hot, busty wife that I would share with dozens of men and a sexy daughter who worshipped my cock.

I was almost surprised when I started to spew hot cum into Ellen's pussy. There hadn't been any leadup to it, none of the usual ball-tightening, boiling over feeling I usually had pre-orgasm. Indeed, the sensation of fucking Ellen had been so great I think I had spent the duration in that ready-to-blow state and finally couldn't hold it in.

I let my cock drain completely inside my daughter's snatch before pulling it out (still hard). My head was spinning. I found my way to a chair and collapsed on it. As I drifted into the sleep of my post-orgasmic bliss, I thought of the experience and couldn't stop myself from smiling.

An hour later, Charlie shook me awake. I hadn't intended to pass out and was disoriented. The room had been packed when I fell asleep, but it was now empty.

"Where'd everybody go?" I asked, still groggy.

"Most of the guys left, but there's three or four in the other room still fucking the mom," said Charlie. I could hear my wife moaning through the hotel room wall and the sound of skin slapping against skin.

"Where's the other one?" I asked, suddenly worried that I'd missed my chance for the next part of my plan.

"She's in the shower," said Charlie, then, noticing my reaction, "Don't worry, we kept the blindfold on her and told her to take it off once she was alone in the bathroom. Don't want her to be able to identify any of us, right?"

Charlie grinned. Had he guessed what my relationship was to the girls? I'll never know. I thanked Charlie and asked him for one last favor.

"Can you go in there and tell her to put the blindfold back on before she comes out?" I said. I probably couldn't make it any more obvious what exactly I was trying to hide, but Charlie just smiled again and agreed. He stopped in the bathroom and I heard him speak for a minute to Ellen who was still in the shower. Then he gave me a little salute and went into the adjoining room. As he opened the door I got a brief glimpse of my wife getting double-penetrated on the bed, and when he closed it I could still hear her labored moans.

I waited a few minutes then heard the water to the shower stop. About five minutes later, out stepped Ellen, my daughter, clean, naked, and thankfully wearing her blindfold.

I rushed over to meet her at the door as she couldn't see a thing. She put her arms on my biceps and my hands instinctively went for her ass. I was also still naked, and my hard cock was jabbing her in the stomach. She laughed.

"More?" she said, giggling.

I grunted in the affirmative, then picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. I grabbed my room key, opened the hallway door and carried her naked ass across the hall to my private room. I took her inside and tossed her on the bed.

I won't describe the next four hours, but I will tell you they were spent fulfilling every desire, every twisted fantasy I'd ever had about my daughter. It was pure catharsis, a complete release of every pent up sexual feeling I'd had building within me since our flight home so many months ago. When I'd finished with her, I carried her (still naked) back across the hall so she could sleep. I grabbed my clothes, returned to my own room and slept myself.

As I was falling asleep I knew that this was it. I'd gotten away with it this one time (hell, I'd gotten away with a lot throughout this adventure) but to try it again would be putting myself in constant fear of getting caught. I couldn't put myself or my family through what would happen if our actions were fully revealed to each other. It had been crazy to try this even once.

Still, I thought to myself, it had been worth it. I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

The End of the Series

12