Long Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuck that feels good Dan," I whimpered, and he responded by pulling me harder onto his mouth, licking and sucking with abandon. A moment later I felt his finger slide inside me as he kept up the assault on my clit. I didn't want to come but it was inevitable: I tried to pull away but he just grabbed my bum and kept going as I tipped over the edge into a body-trembling, hot-as-all-hell orgasm that made me squeal: actually squeal out loud.

As the tremors subsided, Dan finally released me from his ministrations and looked up at me proprietarily, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand.

"Did you like that?" he asked smugly, "It sounded like you did."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, covering my mouth with my hand.

"I don't think I've ever made that noise before so yeah, after careful thought I think I could say it was pretty fucking amazing," I replied. "What's next?"

He rolled over to open his bedside drawer, reached inside and waved a condom at me, his dick standing up hard, pulsing. I rolled the condom onto him and knee-walked over the mattress until I was straddling him. As he slid inch by inch into me I exhaled, letting the feeling fill me. He stroked over my hips, his thumbs circling on the thin skin where my legs were stretched wide around him.

He was fully inside me by then: hair slick sliding against each other as I started to rock on him, him tensing and pushing up to meet me. I reached down and tangled my fingers in the mane, my fingertips singing with the feeling of it.

Turning me over onto my back, he plunged into me, and I grabbed his hips and watched the little muscles there tensing as he rocked, his dick curving up inside of me, pulling out to nudge at the opening, twisting his hips to grind into me. Too damn good.

He leant down and kissed me again, buried his head in my neck and kissed me there before grazing downwards where he licked and sucked my left nipple, pulling it into his mouth. His hair hung down around us, skated across my skin, tickled me. I wanted to wrap myself in it like a cloak.

I pressed down on myself, pushing the base of my clit against him and splaying my fingers to feel the solid thickness of him sliding in and out of me as we fucked, his skin dark against my paleness. He leaned up on his arms and looked down at me, his eyes raking over my body, stilling himself. My insides clenched, clinging to him, and I could feel I was nearly there. I could tell he was too; his jaw was clenched and he had a far-away look.

I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes not to stop, to keep fucking me, and his movements sped up until he was pounding into me, my legs wrapped around his hips. Suddenly my orgasm hit and I cried out again, spasming around his dick. He buried his face in my neck and gripped me to him, moaning as he came too.

We lay there, tangled, his heart pounding against mine, and tried to catch our breath. He turned away from me and got up, padding over to the bin and disposing of the condom.

"Pretty good fit, hey?" Dan remarked, smiling like the cat that got the cream.

"Yeah I guess you could say that," I replied, laughing to myself as I walked, naked, to the door, to retrieve my clothes from their resting place on the hallway floor. "I gotta go though – I've got a shift tomorrow and I don't want to get in your way." I struggled back into my dress, slid on my shoes, checked my makeup in the hallway mirror.

As I banged the door closed behind me I shook my head – what the fuck was I going to do now? He was right, we were a good fit: in the groin area, anyway, if nowhere else. I could still smell him on me, feel his hands on me. My pussy was still wet and puffy from our bout. I still wanted him and knew that I would be back there like a shot to continue with him.

----

A few weeks later and I hadn't seen much of Dan. A few texts, a few bum-smacks in the middle of a busy shift, but no more. In my mind I'd resigned our one-time fuck to the memory bin: something nice to think about and when I was on my own and feeling horny, but not something that was going to be the start of a full-blown romance. I'd started to think we had both known that what we had was something base and animalistic, something that needed to be worked out of our systems.

In the night, I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping. Text message received. The red light winked at me from across the room and I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and went over to retrieve it.

It was Dan.

"We broke up – thought you might like to know. Oxx."

I looked up from the phone and into the mirror, the room lit by the orange glow of a London night and the blue screen of my phone.

Mussed my hair. Slicked on some mascara. Pulled a dress over my head. No knickers needed. Pulled on my sneakers. Grabbed my jacket and walked out into the dark.

Fuck thinking for now: I didn't want to think anymore. I knew exactly where I was going.

12