Long, Hard Day

Story Info
Her husband punishes her after a bad day at work.
2.9k words
4.31
62.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashric
Ashric
19 Followers

She came home after a long, hard day at work, exhausted. Everything had gone wrong. Her boss started out the day ignoring her observations of a problem and had ended the day yelling at her for not bringing it to his attention. Her coworkers had been dumber than usual, and the leftovers she had taken for lunch ended up being bad, causing her to throw them away untouched. As she arrived home she saw that her husband was already home. She pulled into the garage, put the car in park, and breathed a sigh of relief. She was home.

Upon entering the house she saw her husband putting away dishes in the kitchen. "Hey hon!" he said too merrily for her mood this afternoon. "How was your day?" He was always so fucking cherry at the end of the day, she thought. Sometimes she enjoyed when he had to work late, and came home downtrodden by corporate society like the rest of the rats. Served him right! "Terrible" she replied as she set her things down with a definitive thud on the kitchen table. "Oh" he said sensing her mood and doing his best to tone down his levity. "What happened?"

As she launched into the details of her day, and began to put away her things from work, she could tell he wasn't really listening. He was never REALLY listening. Guys just don't know how to listen, short attention spans. But she continued on for some self-therapeutic reason detailing the low points of her day not willing to challenge her husband tonight on his listening skills. She talked about her bone-headed boss, and idiotic coworkers as she walked back to the bedroom to change. Her husband followed along still appearing to listen.

...

He hated when his wife came home in a bad mood. It ruined his whole day. Today especially, as he had earlier considered a different activity for when she came home, besides being the dutiful husband, and listening patiently to his wife drone on about her day. It had been more than a month since they last had sex, and he was eager for some attention. The kind of attention that only a happy and dutiful wife would give to her husband at the end of the work day. He did his best to pay attention as she spoke and participate where he thought appropriate in her monologue, but his frustration with the lack of "activity" as of late and the obvious continuation of the shutout was hard to choke down. Poker was never his game, and he was sure his wife, of two years, was perfectly adept at reading him like an open book at all times.

He followed her back to the bedroom where she was walking to go change. He continued to listen and brood. The whole situation was made more painful by her outfit that day. Open toe, three inch heals led the eye up the back of her gorgeous calves to a knee length skirt that fit very snugly around her ass and hips, which swung perfectly from side to side as she walked. Above the skirt was a white, button up blouse, that she had left unbuttoned to the point of almost showing the lacy bra she wore underneath. Her hair she had pinned up, hastily, at some point during the day. While he was sure she did not think this made her sexy, for him, it completed the package. As she moved back to the walk-in closet, and began to unzip her skirt, showing her tiny black thong underneath, his frustration rose, and he thought, "Enough is enough! A man has needs!"

...

As she began to unzip her shirt, to change, she could feel his eyes move to her ass. She really wasn't in the mood today to think about him ogling her as she changed. The last thing she was interested in today was sex. Especially not standing up in their modest walk in closet. But as she complained about the incompetency of one of her coworkers, and let her skirt fall to the floor she was suddenly aware of her husband standing directly behind her. She turned to face him and repeat the things that she had moments ago thought in her own head, "No SEX!" but he grabbed her by the wrists and forced her hands up to the closet rod above her head.

"What the fuck are you doing!" she said. Her husband had never been a forceful or violent man. This was completely out of character for him. "Shut up slut!" came his forceful reply. Followed immediately by a hard smack, as his hand hit her ass. "I think we've done enough talking for now," he said. As he had gone to spank her, she had tried to pull down her free arm, but he quickly grabbed it again and forced it back up to the bar. "The only thing I want to hear you say for the foreseeable future is 'Yes Sir!'" he informed her. On the one hand she was scared. He had never acted this way before. But she also felt something else, something which surprised her as much as her husbands actions this afternoon. A small part of her, deep inside, was enjoying this!

...

He reached behind him and grabbed two neck ties, which he quickly used to tie her wrists to the bar. She gave a slight sigh as he tightened the second knot, securing her hands. It caught his attention. "Was this what she had really wanted all along? Was she actually enjoying this?" he thought. "There slut," he hissed into her ear "That should keep you right where I want you." Her reply charged his already stiff cock into a full on erection. "Yes, sir" she replied. He raised his left hand into the air and brought it down as hard as he could on her left ass check. She jerked forward from the shock, but his impromptu restraints held her in place, for the most part. She moaned. He was in heaven! Why had he never done this before, he thought.

He stood back for a moment to admire his work. She had, for whatever reason, started to remove her skirt before she had taken off her heals. An unusual turn of luck for him today. This brought her ass up at an angle perfect for his pleasure. He reached down and uniziped his own slacks, freeing his stiff cock from their confines. He spanked her again, and moved in behind her, sliding his hard cock in between her legs as he did so. His head rubbed along the smooth fabric of the black thong allowing him to feel her warmth, and wetness already forming between her legs. She moaned again.

...

"Oh Jesus!" she moaned, feeling the head of his cock run up the length of her still covered mound, and press against her swelling clit. "Sir," she added a moment too late to avoid the sting of another smack on her bare ass. "That's right. sir!" he replied. "Sounds like you need a little practice, my little whore." She looked behind her and saw him raising his hand, preparing to strike her ass again. She knew what he wanted her to say.

"Yes sir", smack!

"Yes sir!" smack!

"Yes Sir!" smack!

On each "sir" he had spanked her, and each time harder than the one before. Her ass was beginning to tingle slightly from the violent attention provided it, and she was loving it! Her panties were now soaked with her juices, and she knew he could feel it as he teased her through them with his cock. He took his cock in one hand, as he pulled back one of her ass cheeks with the other, and smacked his cock against her now swollen clit several times. Her ecstasy increased.

He had a good sized cock, and she didn't think that in a demeaning manner, but now it seemed twice as big as normal. He was clearly very excited, as was she. On normal days it was by no means small, but it was not circus performer huge. The kind of cock that men envy in porn, but only pleasure women whose vaginal cavities have been desensitized to the point that it takes power tools for them to truly reach orgasm. His cock would stretch her still tight pussy during love making almost to the point of discomfort, before she would lose herself in the wave of an orgasm. Wrapping her legs around him, and digging her nails into his back while she screamed and convulsed through the ebb and flow of pleasure. She wanted that now "Please sir, fuck me," she whispered to him as he leaned in closer.

...

He spanked her again, hard. "Awh!" she squeaked. "I'll decide when we do what," he replied. As he had been teasing her pussy moments ago with his now overwhelmingly hard cock, he had noticed that the full length mirror on the door to the closet was giving him a perfect reflection of their activities. He reached up in front of her and began to unbutton her blouse. He started at the bottom, and as he reached the last button at the top, he pulled the cloth back to expose her breasts in the mirror. They were still somewhat covered with her bra, but he could already tell that her nipples were hard beneath the lace. He pulled the cups down exposing her nipples, and pressing the glorious mounds of flesh up higher. She had full double D breasts, and he new the view of them dancing up and down in the mirror as he pounded her tight pussy would be fantastic. The view even now was exquisite. Her hands bound above her, head arched back towards the ceiling as he played with her nipples and continued to tease her pussy, through her thong, with his cock. "Now I'm going to fuck you slut," he whispered as he also bit her ear.

...

She felt him pull down her panties. He didn't pull them down all the way but rather left them stretched between her legs slightly above her knees. Then he grabbed her hips, placed the head of his cock at the dripping wet entrance to her pussy, and slammed the whole length of himself into her in one stroke. She cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, as his hard cock penetrated her completely filling her tight pussy. But her wetness was so great that by the second stroke she experienced nothing but pleasure at his manhood inside her.

He fucked her hard, alternating trusts of his cock with the smack of either hand on its corresponding ass cheek. She felt her excitement building quickly, and she encouraged her new violent master with cries of "Yes sir, fuck me harder!"

"Have you been a bad little slut?" he asked her.

"Yes sir!" she replied. "Punish me sir!"

Her orgasm overtook her, and she cried out "Oh God!" The closet rod, to which she was tied, creaked as she pulled at her restraints, but they held. Racked in orgasm she could barely stay on her feet. Juices from her dripped down her legs and fell upon the carpet. All the while he continued to fuck her.

...

He felt her begin to orgasm and thrust deep and hard into her. He held his cock fully immersed in her orgasm for a moment, and then began to thrust again. He looked up, pleased to find the restraints, which he had so hastily tied, still holding fast. As her orgasm subsided he reached around her face with one hand and put his middle and ring finger into her mouth. She gladly sucked on them. Once they were well moistened he lowered them between her legs and began to fondle her clit as he continued to penetrate her from behind. With is still free hand, he gave her another hard smack on the ass. Then, he put his thumb in his own mouth, ensuring to get it nice and wet, before he began to rub it on her asshole.

He made little circles around her rectum, pushing slightly harder each time, until he began to penetrate her ass with his thumb. He began to penetrate farther and farther with each stroke of his finger, into her ass. He could tell by looking in the mirror that the triple stimulation of his cock in her pussy, fingers on her clit, and thumb in her ass was driving her wild. She was straining against the restraints, and leaning her head into one arm. She was no longer able to articulate anything but moans of pleasure. She came again. His fingers became wet as his wife squirted for the first time in their relationship, at least that he was aware of. But he was getting close as well now. Close to feeling that wave of pleasure that he had craved so much. So much so that he started this wonderful little game. He reached for her restraints.

...

She opened her mouth as he moved his fingers in front of her face, and sucked them vigorously. But he quickly pulled them out and began to play with her pussy. It was almost more than she could handle. Then she felt this thumb teasing her back door, and she lost all control. As he pressed his whole thumb into her tight asshole she felt another orgasm welling up inside her. While it may have only last a few seconds, for her it seemed like an eternity of pleasure. She had never squirted before, but she became aware of the moisture flowing from between her legs, spraying onto the clothes in the lower rack, down her legs, and onto her thong still strung between her legs. A distant thought occurred to her as she came back down from her sexual high, "Our dry cleaning bill this month is going to be a bitch!"

He was reaching for her restraints, quickly attempting to undo his thorough work from before. She new what he wanted. She was his wife, and his slut.

...

He removed her restraints and she literally fell to the floor exhausted. She sat with her hands behind her, breasts still out, knees part way up to her chest, and her thong still between her legs. He stood over her and began to stroke his cock. It only took a couple of pulls to release his load. Streaks of cum left his cock with great speed, shooting into her hair, onto her face, and then falling onto her breasts. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. "That's a good little slut," he said.

He bent down and put his cock in her mouth, letting her suck out the last few drops of cum. She looked up at him as he did so with beautiful eyes surround by streaks of his cum. He stood up, and pulled his phone from his pocket. "I want to remember this," he said as he snapped a picture of his gorgeous wife sitting on the floor, covered in his cum. He saved the picture, put away the phone (and his dick), and walked out of the closet. "I'll let you get cleaned up," he said as he walked back out to the house. "Let me know if you need any help with dinner."

...

She fell to the floor, exhausted, and glad to be no longer standing. Above her, her husband stood. His cock and balls swollen and eager to explode. The first streak of cum shot out of his cock at alarming speed, flew over her head and landed mostly in her hair. She knew there would be a lot more where that came from. Dutifully, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and slightly stuck out her tongue. "His little slut knows now to take a cumshot," she thought. She could feel his cum splashing on her face and breasts in great streaks. It dripped down her face and onto her tongue. She loved the taste of his cum. Though, she would never tell him that. He moved towards her and put his dick in her mouth. She did her best to resist the urge to gag as he forced it against the back of her throat. Smaller spasms of cum were still leaving his cock and pooling in the back of her mouth. "What a load!" she thought. "He must have not jerked off for weeks!" The thought of him saving his semen for her certainly pleased her, and she opened her eyes to look up at him as his orgasm finally subsided. As he pulled his dick from her mouth she swallowed the load that had accumulated there.

She was vaguely aware of him taking the picture. She couldn't make herself care about much at the moment, tired as she was now. She did hear him say something about dinner, as he walked away. "I am pretty hungry now," she thought. She pulled herself slowly to her feet, removed what was left of her clothes, and got into the shower. As the hot water washed her husbands cum from her body she thought, "Maybe today wasn't such a bad day after all," and then, "I really hope he does something like that again!"

Ashric
Ashric
19 Followers