Long Haul Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"Uh huh," the redhead said.

She waited a moment longer, to see if there was anything more Bonnie was going to add, but the redhead went right back to cleaning and oiling a trigger mechanism with extreme prejudice. Wren shrugged on her way to her quarters, threw on a shirt and some shorts, and was back in her pilot's chair within a few minutes. The timer counted down, and the blue-haired girl smiled as she kicked her feet up.

"Grab hold of something," she called over her shoulder.

"What?"

Wren smiled, wincing as the pit of her stomach shifted upward against her center of gravity. As always, she stayed in the cabin to watch the critical gauges for a few moments. It occurred to her that, given how precarious travel in t-space was, if she saw one of the gauges going in the wrong direction it would already be too late. She'd never been one to rely on superstitious routine to make herself feel better, so she tasked herself with reconsidering some of the steps she went through for the sake of efficiency.

"How're you doing back here?" Wren asked, as she wandered back into the galley. Bonnie glared sideways at her, and that made Wren smile. Which, in turn, made Wren think about how much fun she was having needling her passenger.

Her mood dropped as quickly as her stomach, and the two of them stared at each other in mute horror. Wren looked over her shoulder, through to the cabin, and blinked. At red and green lights alternating.

"What the hell was that?"

"We just shifted back," Wren heard herself say slowly, though it made as little sense to hear herself say it as it was likely to happen at all. "I think we've been... interdicted?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Wren had no answer for that as she drifted through the cabin, barely registering the motions her body went through to physically move her person from point A to point B. All she could see were the warning lights. They were back in n-space. The forward viewport zoomed in on two targets ahead. One was a converted cargo ship with the telltale two-hump shape of a gravity well generator, and a second ship that was altering course. Smaller and faster. Not as big as the Daedalus, but big enough. "We haven't even left the system," she mumbled, in consternation. "That is... strange."

"Get in a suit," Bonnie said, as she hustled backwards.

Wren was still standing in the same place, staring blankly at the readout, a minute later.

"Wren," Bonnie yelled. Wren jerked and looked back over her shoulder. "Suit!"

But Wren did not react. Not until the comms section of the piloting overlay lit up.

"We're being hailed," she said, as she sat down.

"Put on a suit!" Bonnie hissed.

"Get out of sight," Wren droned distantly.

"Wren!"

Wren waved over her shoulder one more time. "Three... two... and..."

She answered the hail and blinked. The man on the other end had a painted, manic face on his helmet. Behind him were two more bodies, one definitely a male while the other was less clear. Both had their arms folded across their chest and their faces obscured by their helmets.

"Hello," Wren said.

"Wow," the first one laughed. Definitely the leader. He cocked his head to the side. "Wow. It's rare to be greeted so cordially by our victims. Harl, can you ever think of a mark starting off the conversation with aplomb and vigor?"

"No," said the mountain behind him.

"Well I suspect you've probably never come up empty handed like you're about to," Wren replied. A hint of a smirk touched her lips, but it was reflex. Projecting confidence she did not possess.

"Oh I like her. I do." Behind the leader, the smaller crony turned and stepped out of the frame. "If only 'liking you' actually counted for anything."

Wren sat back, without turning, as Bonnie began frantically waving at her. The Daedalus had plotted a series of courses for the other ship, and in her peripheral vision she could see that it was following the purple course rather than the white or the yellow. Purple was for intercept if her memory served her correctly.

"We'll be relieving you of that load you've got back there."

"You wouldn't be the first to try," Wren said, finding a little more of her usual calm.

"Hundred and eighty kilometers," Bonnie whispered.

If they'd been armed with a railgun, she'd have already been targeted. That meant missiles at best, or more likely another ship outfitted with gatling cannons like the last one. Max range of ten kilometers, but with the ships heading toward each other that distance was quickly shrinking. Wren smiled at the camera and typed without looking.

"Here's my counter offer," Wren said. She shared one of the Daedalus' aft external feeds with them and smiled. "See that? That little blinking node on the asteroid back there? That's my insurance policy."

Both the leader and his crony leaned forward slightly.

"It's a bomb. I flip a switch here, and that asteroid becomes as worthless as dirt."

"Nah," scoffed the leader. "Even if it was a nuke, a bomb that size would just scatter it a bit."

"Oh, it's definitely a nuke," Wren laughed. "But the explosive payload is basically nill. All it'll do is irradiate the shit out of my asteroid, and then it's no good to either of us."

The pilot laughed. "And what's to stop me from just blowing you out into the cold?"

"Because I'm sitting on the killswitch." Wren shrugged and leaned back in her chair. "If that haul gets too far from my ship, boom. If it stops detecting my ship, boom. If it stops detecting me, boom."

"Well that creates quite a pickle, doesn't it Harl?"

"A real puzzler," the brute replied.

The glibness of their replies gave Wren a sickly feeling, but she did her best to keep it from her expression. She looked down, and typed for just a moment.

"Maintain your present course," the leader said briskly, "or we'll ventilate your ship just on principle."

The Daedalus arced slowly to its left, dragging its payload along behind it.

"It seems like you're going to shoot me no matter what," Wren said. "So... no?"

"Make sure the Hierophant is keeping up," the man said, turning to his side. "Don't let her get away."

The Daedalus accelerated slowly as it finally came around to an opposing course, and the asteroid swung slightly behind her. Wren grit her teeth as she watched the nav system plot a spiralling path to counter and correct.

"Sweetheart, if you don't stop that ship right now, you'll be lucky if shooting you is the worst we do."

"As tempting as that sounds," Wren said, smiling, "I think I'll take option B."

"You can't outrun us."

"Don't need to," Wren said, watching her drones start to report in and follow their programming: excise steel and aluminum.

"Sir," said the woman off-screen. "We've got multiple hull breeches."

"What?" he roared, twisting in his chair. "How?"

"We -- from the --"

Audio cut out first, and Wren watched with a grim expression as the video captured the air being sucked out of the other ship's cabin shortly before that cut out too. She brought up the feed from one of her drones, out at a distance of half a click, as the lights went dark up and down the length of the ship. The drive core was still firing, and it quickly drove the front of the ship out of the way. After ten seconds of independent flight the rear of the ship sputtered and went quiet, while the severed front half began to tumble end over end.

Wren immediately hailed the second ship, the interdictor. Seconds ticked by with thunderous tension. The second ship did not answer when Wren hailed it a second time, but warning lights on the nav system blinked off, indicating that the detected nearby gravity well had been cleared, and the other ship veered sharply away.

Wren took her first conscious breath in over three minutes, and fell back in her chair. Heart near to pounding out of her chest. It surprised her when she saw Bonnie put her helmet down beside her on the control panel. She looked up, and wondered if she looked as pale as Bonnie did.

"Later," the redhead said, "you're going to have to tell me how you pulled that off."

Wren blinked. "How—"

Her question died in her mouth as Bonnie leaned forward and kissed her. She turned, chair rotating, and Bonnie climbed onto it smoothly. Tongues never parting. Straddling her. Knees beside her own hips. Gloved hands in her hair. Wren's eyes drifted shut. Her hands found their way to Bonnie's hips, hesitantly mapping the curve of them through the suit the other woman had yet to shed. On and on, their tongues tussled. Lips pressed. Breath coming in halting, incomplete bursts.

Wren yelped as the other woman grabbed her hair and pulled back, raising her chin up and exposing her neck. Instantly, Bonnie's lips were on it, laying a delicate trail of kisses in a line from the corner of her jaw on down. A soft tug on the sleeve of her shirt exposed more of her shoulder, and Wren let out a soft whimper.

"I like that sound," Bonnie said softly. "I think I like making you make that sound too."

Wren whimpered again, twisting, as Bonnie suckled gently on her collarbone. The grip on her hair released mercifully, and no sooner was she thankful for the lack of it than the same hand came to bear on her right nipple through her shirt. Wren's spine curled outward, away from the chair, and her voice jumped up an octave.

The more Wren writhed, the more Bonnie went after her body. Suckling to nibbling. Pinching to squeezing. Her own hands were itching to be doing something, but before she could find a path around Bonnie's constant motion, the redhead was sliding down between her legs. Wren had to settle for grabbing the armrests of her chair as the elastic band on her shorts was stretched down and out of the way.

"他妈的," she said softly.

In her head, there were a hundred quips Wren wanted to follow up with that. A thousand. None of them could find their way to her lips as the redhead lavishly ran her tongue up and down the underside of the partially engorged shaft. Wren knew how big she already was, and how much bigger she was likely to get, but words failed her.

Bonnie cut her eyes upward, staring hungrily at Wren as she swallowed a couple centimeters, and then a couple more. And then a couple more. Wren grit her teeth in frustrated agony. Beautiful, beautiful agony. Deeper. As Bonnie pulled backwards, one of the veins popped out under the topmost layer of skin. Wren had always liked how veiny it was. The aesthetic was truly fantastic.

As much as Wren liked the look of her gene-spliced cock, and as much as she really liked the way Bonnie was looking at her while she sucked her off, it was Bonnie's tattooed arms that always won out. Both elbows were up, resting on Wren's legs. One forearm lay flat against her leg while the other held the base of her still-hardening shaft. Bonnie squeezed it fiercely, forcing the blood into the end of it, and inhaled the sensitive flesh until her lips came to rest against her own fingers. That squeezing caused muscles to ripple beneath the skin, up and down Bonnie's forearms.

"Hrrnk," Wren grunted, nearly cross-eyed. One eyelid sliding much lower than the other.

Bonnie backed off with a gasp, and smirked. "Is this all I needed to do to get you to stop talking for a little while?"

Wren bit down hard on her lip, but even that wasn't enough to stop the long, low groan of contentment as Bonnie went right back down on her. The redhead hummed softly, head bobbing up and down while her fingers applied a vice grip. There was such an incredible sound to it. The small, wet suction. Spit bubbles cracking. Air rushing and escaping, and all of it so quiet that Wren doubted she would have heard any of it from four meters away. So intimate.

Bonnie made another sound entirely when Wren's hand came to rest on the back of her head. She looked up, wide-eyed, as Wren reached for her hand and peeled her fingers away one at a time. As soon as the path was clear further down, Wren began to push and Bonnie began to swallow.

"Hnnnn-yessss," Wren groaned, nodding emphatically. Blue curls danced at the upper edges of her vision. Blurry, watery streaks ran down the sides of Bonnies cheeks, and on the inside Wren was overjoyed. Thrilled. Excited to bursting. On the outside, it was all she could do to make her eyes focus. One hand squeezed in Bonnie's red hair, the other wrapped tightly around Bonnie's wrist.

Bonnie gagged, making a heaving, squawking sound, and Wren let her go with a gasp of her own.

"Fuck," Bonnie groaned, blinking and staring. "Is it getting bigger?"

"Suit," Wren said, pointing back into the hall. "Get out."

The redhead looked like she wanted to say more, but left Wren with a lingering smirk as she strolled into the hallway. As soon as the path was clear, Wren lurched from her chair and through the other door, into her quarters. She hurried beside her bed and opened the top drawer, swallowing a pill from each of two of the small containers inside and setting a timer.

The second pill took effect immediately. Her skin, from the top of her head down to her toes, came alive with the feeling of pins and needles. An invigorating charge that sharpened her senses to a razor fine point. She pointed at the bed, without looking, at the sound of bare feet on the floor behind her.

"Well, I—"

"Get on the bed," Wren grunted, interrupting her. She reached for a glass of water, there from the night before, and swallowed gulp after gulp.

"Oooh," Bonnie laughed. "Found something to loosen that tongue again?" Wren turned and looked at her, over her shoulder, as Bonnie crawled onto the bed on all fours. "Maybe you should put it to good use?"

Wren grabbed her hips before Bonnie could get very far onto the bed, and pulled her backside right to the edge of it as she settled onto her knees. The blood pumping in her ears was right on time. With her knees on the carpeted deck, and Bonnie on all fours on the bed, she was perfectly lined up with the redhead.

Thighs like pillars, and through their entryway was the temple. Wren began to worship.

Her tongue went straight to the slick ring. Pushing and swirling. She curled her right shoulder in and brought her thumb to bear on Bonnie's clit. Bonnie moaned long and loud, her bare feet pressing into Wren's sides. The more she toyed with Bonnie's sensitive little pearl, the more the doorway opened to her tongue. She slipped the tip in and up, relishing the sweat-heavy flavor as she explored the velvet walls. Her eyes drifted shut, and she lost herself in her work.

Her left hand slid up Bonnie's thigh, and her palm came to rest on the gentle, sinuous curve of Bonnie's ass. The redhead's skin glistened and shone in the low light, and as beautiful as the view was, Wren could scarcely keep her eyes open. This was her element, and her body fell to its task like a holy ritual.

"Ahh fuck," Bonnie moaned. "You... you really... 不是你的第一次美女?" The redhead twisted, planting one elbow beneath her to reach back and grab a fistful of Wren's curls. Tongue and thumb swirling. Wren fed the need before her, offering more and more as the altar demanded. Moving faster. Pressing harder. For minutes on end.

Bonnie began to writhe, spine flexing up and down like a wave. Grinding her mons against Wren's face. Giving herself over bit by bit to Wren's experienced touch. After another minute, she twisted far enough that Wren could lock eyes with her, over her ass and along the length of her back, and after that the redhead fell even faster.

"Where did... oh... oh..."

Wren smiled. Moving her thumb even faster. Rapidly flicking the tip of Bonnie's engorged little clit.

"Oh my God."

"Mmmm-Hmmm."

"Oh My God," Bonnie whined. She let go of Wren's hair to clutch feverishly at her own breast. Mauling the nipple with her fingernails. "Oh my God!"

Wren backed off with a gasp, reveling in how wet her mouth and chin were, as she slipped two fingers deep inside the quivering redhead. She ran her tongue around and over her lips, as far as she could reach, and moaned happily as she savored every drop.

Bonnie fell forward on her shoulder, hips still high in the air, as she reached back between her legs to touch herself. Her eyes rolled up behind the lids as she whined and sighed happily, and Wren was overwhelmed with empathetic bliss. Moreso than her own enjoyment, and moreso than her own euphoria, Wren loved to make other women cum. It felt like she was fulfilling her purpose, and Bonnie's first cum shone line a beacon on her path.

She ran her fingertips around her mouth, making sure to catch any fluids her tongue may have missed, as she stood. Bonnie was still mindlessly teasing her own clit when Wren laid her now-even-more engorged shaft between the upturned cheeks. It's thickness was only slightly more filled out, but it had gained at least five more cm in length. She spread her fingertips wide, thumbs grabbing at the insides of Bonnie's thighs and pulling while the rest gripped for leverage.

Bonnie's face stretched out long, jaw falling while her eyebrows shot for her hairline, as Wren penetrated her. Despite the copious fluids pouring out of her, Bonnie's cunt was still a precariously tight squeeze. Wren grit her teeth and slid one hand down to the middle of her shaft to help support it and guide it in.

"Oh my god," Bonnie whined. "Yes. Yes."

Despite the fact that it was much harder, and much stiffer, than it had been while being sucked off earlier, it was still a fight to keep her cock straight and force it inside the redhead, and if Wren was being honest with herself that fight made the whole thing even hotter. She liked being on the verge of 'too big'. She liked the challenge, and while it did mean that more than a few potential paramours had turned her away over the years, whether out of fear or physical limitations, the ones who had even given penetration a chance had always made it worth her while.

She had always made it worth theirs as well.

"There we go," Wren grunted, watching as her groin pressed into the rounded perfection of Bonnie's ass. "There we go." She gave a long, contented groan, and happily wrapped her palms around Bonnie's well-formed cheeks again. The redhead looked up at her, lips quivering, with a mixture of agony and desire that electrified Wren's skin all over again.

"I swear it's even bigger," Bonnie moaned.

"It is."

Bonnie's eyes widened as she stared back. "How much bigger is it gonna get?"

Wren gave her no reply save for her smile before pulling back and thrusting with frantic intensity. Repeatedly pounding her thick flesh into the aching hole. She'd been hard enough for penetration minutes earlier but she never cut out before finishing a woman orally, ever, and that made the buildup just that much sweeter.

Bonnie's fingers pulled taut lines in the bedsheet as they clenched into fists. Her hair fell messily around her face, partially obscuring the look that Wren lived for. Eyes pinched shut. Brows drawn down. Teeth clenched. Lips drawn back. The fact that it was obscured, though, did not stop Wren from enjoying the effect.

Harder. Faster.

The more she went, the wetter Bonnie became. The wetter Bonnie became, the harder Wren got. The harder Wren got, the tighter it all felt. After another minute, Wren hit her favorite moment, when her skin felt so tight around the inside of her that she felt like she might burst open.

She wouldn't, of course. Years of sailing past that excruciating point had taught her that her skin would stretch that last little bit and settle into a level of surreal agitation, but the nagging sliver of fear as she approached critical mass heightened the whole experience.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers