Long Haul Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd been together ever since. While Tony no longer "had" to chain Brandy, he still did it on occasion, mainly to shock other drivers, but also because both he and Brandy enjoyed it. Brandy enjoyed Tony's dominance and the total submission to his desires. Tony told Reggie that it was the most satisfying relationship he'd ever had. He had grown to love Brandy and would die to protect her from harm, and to provide for her needs, but that was because she understood her place and lived only to serve and please him. This included performing sexual acts on persons (men and women) that Tony told her to. Reggie's head snapped to attention at this statement and he looked directly at Tony.

"Get on back there and let her show you what she's good at," Tony said to Reggie. Reggie smiled and rose from his seat, heading to the sleeper of the truck. His eyes met Brandy's and he saw the corners of her mouth curl into a smile...

To be continued...

12