Long Hot Summer

Story Info
Keeping it in the family can be fun.
1.9k words
4.14
308.9k
69
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were spending July at our summer cottage in the Muskokas.

Dad was commuting from work and during the days there was just Mom, my brother Brad and his friend Jeff and I.

After Dad got home the guys were usually off fishing in the lake and often brought home supper. As Dad left for work early, about 7 am, and didn't get home until after 7 pm we spent the days entertaining ourselves.

My Mom is very open minded and my best friend. At forty-six she is remarkably well preserved and still quite attractive. She tells me how guys often hit on her while she is shopping or just going about her business.

I know Mom has had some discreet affairs by the twinkle in her eyes as she tells me about some of the hunks she knows.

Brad is a sophomore at university taking Phys Ed, which I jokingly refer to as "jogging for marks". My brother prides himself in his athletic body and thinks he is "God's gift to women".

His friend Jeff was a teammate of Brad's on the university football team. Jeff was also very well built and as black as the Ace of Spades.

It was promising to be a hot sunny day and Mom suggested we take a picnic lunch and go across the lake to a great spot covered in lush grass with an opening in the birch forest.

We loaded up the outboard with the cooler, a couple of bottles of wine and a blanket.

The boat droned across Echo Lake on a heading to our picnic spot. It was quiet during the week; we only saw one other boat as we crossed the lake.

Brad navigated the boat into a nook in the craggy shoreline and Jeff jumped ashore with the painter and secured it to a fallen tree bough. We had arrived.

While the boys unloaded the boat I helped Mom, spreading the blanket and filling the glasses with wine. The sun was almost overhead now and the temperature had reached the eighties.

It wasn't long before we had finished the first bottle of wine and were all feeling pretty good.

"I'm going for a swim, who wants to join me?" Brad announced.

None of us had brought swimsuits, we were all wearing shorts, the boys bare chest and Mom and I had on halter-tops.

Brad run towards the water and the last thing we saw was his bare ass as he dropped his shorts and dove into the lake. Jeff was right behind him.

"C'mon in, the water's great!" Brad called to Mom and I.

I looked at Mom and she looked at me a smiled.

"Race ya!" she said peeling off her top and running bare boobed towards the boys.

Not to be out done I followed, stripping on the run. I saw Mom's shorts come off as she dove naked into the water. By the time I hit the water I was naked also.

The water was cool and refreshing. There is something about swimming nude with the water caressing every inch of your body.

I swam over the where Mom and the boys were grouped together. As the water was crystal clear our naked breasts were clearly visible to the guys.

I am no American beauty but do have a lean attractive body. My boobs are only 34B, not pendulous 38D's like Mom's. Mom has gorgeous breasts, large pink nipple about 3" across and teats that stick out after breast-feeding two children. My nipples are just small pink buttons.

Brad had seen me bare ass several times. Being a bit of a tomboy we had gone skinny dipping since we were kid.

Jeff didn't know where to look, at his friend's mother's large breasts of his sister's perky young tits?

The horseplay soon begins.

Brad starts by slashing Mom and I and soon we are all engaged in a wild splash a thon. The tension has been broken.

Bodily contact ensued, first arms brushing against bare breasts and then erect cocks touching my naked body.

I noticed Mom and Brad had quiet down and were locked in each other's arms. Brad was fucking Mom!

It was so erotic I swam over to Jeff and wrapped my legs around his hips. He quickly found his way into me and I was fucking my first black cock.

Mom and Brad were only about five feet away from where Jeff and I were fucking. I could hear my mother moaning as her son's cock slid in and out of her. The way Brad held my mother I got the distinct impression they had fucked before, many times.

Jeff's cock felt good and I concentrated on enjoying my first screwing in almost two weeks. I had a steady boyfriend back in the city but he was unable to join us as he had a summer job working for his Dad. A girl needed some cock once in a while.

I had not seen Jeff's cock below the water but it felt a good size. My boyfriend Glen always said I had the tightest pussy he had fucked. But then he had only fucked Donna Cook the neighborhood slut.

Mom was close to coming judging by the noises she was making.

"Fuck me Baby!" she cried oblivious to our presence.

I watched Mom porpoise up in the water as Brad's cock lifted her. Mom's huge bare breasts rose above the surface for us all to see.

Jeff's cock was beginning to take control of my body. His thrusts were powerful ravishing my pussy more intense than I was accustom to.

Oh yes!" I moaned as he cupped my ass cheeks in his hands and pulled me onto him. "Come in me Jeff." I begged.

My orgasm took me and took me to a place I had never been before. The sky was a kaleidoscope of dazzling colors and exotic birds with long tail feathers crossed the turquoise heavens. My entire body trembled as I received Jeff's seed.

Mom came about the same time riding my brother's relentless cock.

"OH my God!" she screamed with her hands tightly clenching her son's hair.

The thrashing in the water subsided as our pussies were filled with man juice. Peculiarly everything returned to normal as if out aqua orgy had never taken place. We made our way ashore.

There was no more false modesty. Mom's glorious naked body was on display along with mine for the guys' scrutiny. I gazed at my brother's cock that had just brought my mother so much joy.

The cool water had caused some shrinkage but as the warm rays of the sun shone on it I could see it grow before my very eyes! It was not only getting bigger it was getting hard, I knew my turn was coming.

Mom and Jeff had paired off on the blanket and Mom had Jeff's cock in her hand stroking it. While I watched Mom's head went down and she took the cock that had just fucked me into her mouth. Mom was giving Jeff a blowjob!

"Let's get it on Sis!" Brad said holding his now fully erect cock in his hand.

He knew by the way I looked at it I wanted it in me. Submissively I lay down in the grass.

Brad was a skilled lover. He entered my pussy that still tingled from Jeff's use with ease and placing my ankles on his shoulders he started sliding in and out of me in long smooth stokes.

It was too much. I was beginning to feel the beginning of another orgasm growing inside of me.

"Oh yes Brad, make love to me!" I pleaded as he slid in and out on his buddy's cum.

I realized I was fucking my brother and I liked. It. Brad and I had fooled around before, he had even let me hold his cock and play with it when I was inexperienced with boys. But now his cock was buried deep inside of me and about to make me come.

My pelvic muscles contracted and my hips gyrated on his embedded cock in a desperate effort to bring on the orgasm I wanted so much.

I could hear my mother's moans as Jeff rode her like a brood mare ramming her full of black cock.

"You are such a slutty sister!" Brad groaned as he stiffened and filled me with his cream.

"You love it!" I gasped as I joined him in lala land.

We finished off the second bottle of wine, fucking and sucking the afternoon away. Jeff even went down on Mom while Brad sucked my well-used pussy clean.

The boat trip back was good-humored, a special bond having been created amongst us. Mom had to get back to prepare supper for when Dad got home.

Supper that evening was routine as if the afternoon orgy had not occurred. Dad complaining about the traffic on the 400 highway getting home. Everyone devouring the tuna fish casserole Mom had hastily put together with some Kraft Dinner and a can of tuna.

After the table was cleared and the dishes were drying on the counter Dad suggested a fishing trip before dark.

"You go with them dear, I have some laundry to catch up on." Mom said.

The guys were in high spirits as the boat headed down to the far end of the lake. The remote end of the lake was favored for fishing and dabbled with a few scattered small islands.

It was still warm as a mild breeze swept across the lake. Once more I was only wearing my halter top and cut off shorts.

"You look charming tonight Michelle." Dad said.

I blushed not accustomed to personal comments from my father.

"Tell his what we did this afternoon Michelle." Brad teased.

Oh my God! Did my brother really want me to tell my father that he had fucked me?

I just sat there, silent, face beet red.

"Jeff and I screwed your daughter Dad." Brad blurted out.

I could have just thrown myself over the side then and there.

"Mom fucked them too!" I blurted out in my defense.

Dad was at the helm of the outboard motor and the boat immediately altered course towards the closest small island.

"Where are we going?" I trembled.

I imagined my father was going to cast his depraved daughter ashore on some solitary island to perish in the elements.

"I want to see how good you are?" Dad mumbled.

Brad and Jeff laughed in glee as they escorted me ashore. While Dad secured the boat the boys "helped" me out of my clothes so I was naked when my father approached me.

"On that big rock would be a good spot." Brad suggested.

The rock was about six feet across with a flat top, a natural alter to sacrifice a daughter on.

The boys led me to the rock and positioned me on my back, Jeff holding my legs spread and Brad holding my arms above my head.

Dad undressed and approached me with his raging hardon in his hand.

He took me hard and without compassion, ramming his hard cock as deep into me as he could. After many years of anticipation he did not take long before his sperm was flowing into my vault.

"O.K. guys, she's yours!" he said pulling his dripping cock out of my fuck hole.

Dad watched his son and then the black guy fuck his precious daughter and was then ready for another go himself.

The guys fucked me again and again until dusk begins to fall over the lake making it necessary to head back.

"Did you have a good time guys?" Mom asked looking at me knowingly.

"Michelle got a couple of big ones!" Brad laughed.

It was going to be a good summer.