Long, Hot Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyZee
TonyZee
50 Followers

"You still need to finish?" She was panting.

"Yeah," I said. "Can you go a little more. I'm close."

Without hesitation, she put her hands on my chest again and began pumping up and down on my dick vigorously, looking straight at me, watching my face.

"Tell me when it's coming," she said.

I held her ass cheeks while she sustained a steady and determined pace solely intended to make me come, her beautiful tits keeping time. That welcome massing of blissful sensation began to rise.

"I'm gonna come," I said tightly.

She immediately removed herself from me, sat back on my thighs, took my reddened, cunt-slick cock in her hand, and jerked it quickly.

"I want to see it," she said.

My body was jerking. Three strong streams of milky white roped over my stomach. The diminished last spasms spilled over my cockhead and down Eleanor Kaminski's knuckles as she slowed her hand. When she finally stopped stroking, she gently squeezed my cock, and a half-pearl of spunk bloomed at the tip.

I knew what would happen next. Just like Suzie Bowen at the drive-in during that transformative night, Eleanor Kaminski bent to the cock in her hand and licked the small bead of cum from the tip. Hardly an edifying amount, I know, but a gal (and I guy, too, I guess) has to start somewhere. Then she sampled a slightly larger portion from her coated fingers. She licked small bits until it all seemed to be gone. Then, to my astonishment, she bent over and began to lick the streaks on my stomach, which were cool and already feeling a little bit gluey. The touch of her tongue gave me goosebumps.

"It's better warm," she said matter-of-factly.

Eleanor Kaminski asked me if I could come back the next morning or afternoon. I told her that I had to work. I did have a shift at the A&P, though it was later in the day. But I couldn't put Suzie Bowen off two mornings in a row. Not at that point, anyway. She knew my work schedule well enough. Claiming a second morning of doing odd jobs for a neighbor would sound suspicious to her.

"What about this weekend?" She had her robe about her again and was propped up against the headboard, smoking a cigarette, while I sat on the end of the bed, pulling on socks and stepping into my underwear.

"What about this weekend?" I said. Gray snakes of smoke coiled and uncoiled in a panel of sunlight from between the bedroom curtains.

"Ed is going on a fishing trip tomorrow night. He won't be home until Sunday."

"Oh. Okay. Well..."

"You probably have plans with your girlfriend all weekend."

"Not necessarily," I said.

.:.

I returned to Suzie Bowen's the next day. Muscular, bulging clouds with undersides purple as a day-old bruise were marching across the morning sky. By the time I was vigorously pounding her a tergo on her narrow, messy bed while she fingered her clit, a thunderclap broke like the crack of doom, concussing the air, and caused the startled Suzie Bowen to come, slamming her ass against my hips so powerfully she might have sent me tumbling backwards off her bed if not for the death grip I had on her waist.

When she finished, she flipped over and I moved up to straddle her chest, slick red cock in hand. She took the head between her lips while I braced my hands against the wall above her bed and stroked in and out of her mouth briefly before making a loud grunt of sweet relief and feeding her my load.

"Eat that cum," I grunted.

She sledded back and sat up against the headboard and stretched her t-shirt over her knees, while I flopped crosswise on the bed. Suzie Bowen had closed her window against the rain coming through the screen, and the bedroom was close and a little funky from sweat and sex.

She asked me if I minded getting her blood on me the other day in the kitchen.

"Not really," I said. "I'm not going to get spazzed out by a little period blood."

"Because I don't know if we really need to close the pool for the entire time. Besides, my period makes me hornier than anything."

"We'll just keep a towel or something handy," I said. "I don't mind it on me, but you don't want to get it on anything else."

"So you won't mind getting my blood all over your big, hard cock?" She stretched a leg and tried to stroke my soft-off with her toes. The sole of her foot was almost black with grime.

"Don't put your dirty feet on me," I pushed her away.

She didn't say anything for a minute, then turned around and laid down with her head on my thigh and her feet propped on her headboard.

"Sherry said that we can ride with her and Steve tomorrow if you don't want to ride with my mom," she said.

I sighed. "Suze, I'm not going to Cindy's wedding with you. I have to work tomorrow night. I already told you."

Cindy was Suzie Bowen's next door neighbor, a whippet of a girl two or three years older than us. They'd been friends forever. I'd only met her through Suzie Bowen not all that long before. Some nights when I came by, Cindy would be there, on the porch with Suzie, smoking and drinking beer. She was rail-thin, like I said—her forearms looked like twigs you could snap with little effort—but despite her skinniness, she had a generous pair of round, slightly sloping breasts that were always swaying full and loose inside tank tops and little t-shirts. Cindy was a bit of a slutty mess, and that wasn't just my independent assessment; Suzie Bowen thought as much as well, though she didn't hold it against her. According to Suze, Cindy'd had at least one abortion. Suzie Bowen suspected that she had a second because she'd gotten pregnant again but told Suzie she had a miscarriage before she could decide what to do. One of those pregnancies (I couldn't remember which) was the result of a long affair she had with her older sister's husband. She seemed to have a hard time finding a guy of her own, and always seemed to be involved with men who were otherwise spoken for. The truth is always much more than someone is willing to tell you, and I was sure the skanky, fucked-up entanglements that Cindy actually confessed to Suzie Bowen were only a tip of it.

A year or so ago, however, Cindy did meet someone unattached, a dim but sweet, decent enough guy named Danny. He'd proposed to her over Christmas. We'd gone on one double-date with them early in the summer, and I just couldn't figure the whole thing. I was sure Danny hadn't any idea what he was getting himself into. Or, I suspected, maybe he did, but there was nothing he could do about it now.

In any event, I really didn't know these people; they weren't friends of mine and would never be, and the last thing I felt like doing on a Saturday night was sitting around with Suzie Bowen and her mother at the Polish Falcons or the American Legion or wherever they were having their wedding reception, watching people do the Chicken Dance and getting vastly wasted. I liked to drink beer as much as the next guy, but this was going to be another one of those low-rent, slapdash, epic debauches full of random drunken fucking, parking lot vomiting, fist fights, and God knew what other kind of mayhem among these yokels. Their friends were all the local greasers and dopers, as far as I could tell: troublemakers and dumbasses.

"I thought you were going to call off," she said, feigning surprise. We'd already talked about this. But she wouldn't let it go.

"No," I said. "I never said I was going to call off. You told me that I should call off, but I've already told you that I can't."

"You could," she said tightly. "You just won't. Because why should you do one thing I ask you to do?"

"I won't do it because I'll get fired," I said. "Look, I told you, I already asked the Hillbilly to change the schedule so I could have that night off, and he said it was too late, no one else could take that spot. It's a Saturday, the busiest day of the week there. He already knows I tried to get the night off. If I call and say I'm sick, he'll know it's a lie and he'll fire me."

"So what?" she said. "You're going to be quitting in a couple weeks anyway. Big deal."

"It is a big deal." I was angry. She was an idiot, and I didn't like explaining myself to her. "I need the money. I need as much as I can possibly make between now and when I leave for school."

"So just get another job, then. How hard is it to get another job in another grocery store?"

"No one's going to hire someone who's only able to work for a week or two. Use your head," I said.

"Screw you," said Suzie Bowen. She popped up off the bed and sat at her vanity, began brushing her hair.

"I don't understand why it's so important that I go to this wedding anyway. It's not like a relative of yours or anything. She's just your neighbor."

"It would be nice to have a date," she said.

"Yeah, with your mother along to chaperone."

"Oh, so that's it," she said. "So the real reason you don't want to go is because there won't be any chance for you to fuck me. You really don't want to do anything with me that doesn't end with you shooting your load."

"That's bullshit," I said. "We've been going out for almost a year. We've spent more time together doing things that haven't involved sex."

"Yeah, but still that's all you were hanging around for. To have someone to jack you off. Waiting for me to finally put out."

"Is that what you think?" I said.

"That's what I know."

"Fine, then let's stop." I sat up on the edge of the bed, found my underwear, and started putting my clothes back on.

"Stop what?" I heard the hair brushing cease abruptly.

"Let's stop having sex. Go back to the way it was. We'll just date like we did before. Go to a movie, go out for something to eat, sit around your house watching television. And I won't try to get you to jack me off. Or anything else. Is that what you want?"

"No, I— "

"Then what, Suze? What do you want?"

"I want you to go to this wedding with me!"

"Yeah, I get it. I understand. But I can't. I have to work. That's all this is about. Don't try to turn this into some big relationship flaw or something. I'm not refusing to go because I feel like being mean or some shit."

As with most things, the entire truth wasn't completely known. Yes, I did have to work. But my shift ended at six, the time the reception was supposed to start. I'd kept that little detail in my hip pocket in case I was faced with some real need to capitulate, or just wanted to make myself look good in the end. But I truly didn't want to attend this wedding, Stella Bowen in tow or not. I'd have been more than happy to spend that Saturday night alone, reading a book, and sitting on the front porch listening to a ballgame on the radio. Which is what I would have planned to do if I hadn't learned from Eleanor Kaminski that she would be home all alone on Saturday.

I stood up and pulled on my t-shirt.

"Wait, are you leaving already?" she looked at me in her mirror.

"Well, I'm not going to hang around here if we're just going to argue."

"Don't go yet," Suzie Bowen dropped to her knees in front of me and began undoing the jeans I'd just finished buttoning.

"Suze..."

"I need more cum," she said as she pulled my cock out of my shorts and took it in her mouth.

I watched our reflection in her vanity mirror, Suzie Bowen on her knees, cupping my balls and running her lips up and down my hardening shaft. She paused only long enough to let me pull her t-shirt up over her head. I returned to watching the reflection of the naked girl sucking me. She saw what I was doing and turned her head a bit to watch as well.

"You like watching your cock getting sucked?" she said, stroking me and looking at me in the mirror.

"Play with yourself," I said.

She began running her fingers up and down her slit while continuing to suck, stealing looks at herself in the mirror. This wasn't a leisurely blowjob or a just-to-get-it-hard-again bit of sucking. She worked her hand and mouth together along my length, gaining that perfect degree of wet, gripping pressure, drawing me quickly down the path. She knew me more than well enough now to read the signals of my impending orgasm. My legs started to tremble, and I gripped one of her shoulders to steady myself against the approaching climax.

"Fuck," I muttered. "I'm going to fill your cocksucking mouth."

She gave a soft moan at that, a sound like helpless surrender, and stopped moving, reached around with the hand that had been stroking me and grabbed my ass to hold on as she made herself come. I pumped my hips, fucking her warm mouth with a few shallow thrusts before coming in it. Her little moans continued in time with my spasms.

My spent prick slipped from between her lips. She stood and put her two cunt-slick fingers in my mouth. I sucked at them. Then she grabbed me by the back of the neck, pressed her lips to mine, and passed a warm, slippery glob into my mouth. I was so surprised that, even as I pulled away from her, I instinctively swallowed it.

"Eat that cum," she said.

TonyZee
TonyZee
50 Followers
12