Long Lost Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Career ending musician finds his long lost crush.
1.5k words
3.82
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at literotica so be gentle. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Give me your thoughts in the comments.

Thank you David for patiently editing my baby grammar mistakes. I should have paid more attention in my English class instead of ogling at this girl.

*****

The anchor was asking me to play another one of my songs again. Really dude? Why is he so set to humiliate me? I have already played 3 songs. I think that had the deed was done but he was so fixed to make me miserable by making me play in a fucking mall for a 4th song.

I looked around at the ungrateful crowd. They were a few shouts, but most of them are not excited for the once a Grammy winner but now just another lost country singer. Some were leaving.

That's it.

I laughed "okay whatever the fans need from me, I shall comply". The interviewer was laughing at me maybe at my fans part of my statement.

Yeah I am gonna take that stupid smug off your face and change into an Oh My God face. I took the guitar beside me and went to the spotlight that was losing me. Oh no not today. I looked at the crowd no more than 50 as they cheered me out of pity. 'Oh is that it huh?' I am gonna make you guys scream.

I checked my first three notes of the song and started playing and singing.

---------

The crowd was roaring... My senses finally came back and I turned towards the anchor yeah the stupid smug has totally been wiped off his face. Definitely, but was replaced by a more of a shock than the face I accepted. My fingers roared in pain. But I took the moment and scanned for the crowd energy to wash it away. I was showcasing the guitar. Holding it at my shoulder length and waving it slowly left to right and then it happened.

Every guy and chick was jumping and screaming my name or had some kind of new energy filled in them until I can see someone in the right corner stand straight up, tight as a flag pole with no movement at all. I scanned further why isn't this Girl not impressed with my performance. This was one of the best I gave in recent years. Even I could feel the vibe of it. I tried to look closer and, and thought, wait I know her.

I wanted to confirm it's her. I got off the 2 foot stage started walking towards that corner. Oh the crowd was welcoming giving me with high fives, taking selfies and offering some more intimate touches but I never took eye off her. People were getting more physical now. Some teenage boy was grabbing me 'Get off me you fucking homo' wish I could have said that but all I could was a give a dirty look. Some were polite and trying to figure out what was happening. To my surprise she was not at all moving now. She was stiff like a beautiful goddess statue that doesn't belong here with mere humans in a mall and she never took her eyes off mine as I reached her.

The crowd gave us a distance and went dead silent for a minute and started filming from their treacherous devices. God wish I could hit those devices so hard on the floor into a million pieces. I counted like twenty of these devices it's not possible I convinced my mind.

I tried to distract myself by drinking her beauty in. Her amber eyes protected by a nerdy small rectangle fashioned glasses, her lifeless light brown hair loosely wrapped in a single braid. Her upper lip was slightly larger than her lower lip. God she didn't change at all infact she is more beautiful than I last saw her. These little imperfections made her more beautiful and I suddenly realised I was staring at her for quite a time and was just to enter the creep zone.

Ok here goes nothing "I know you right?" really that's the best fucking line you can come up with?

"Are you from St Mary's?" ok that's a little better but need to work a better next line.

To my horror she isn't speaking but was staring. Oh My God, did I creep her out? I did creep her out right, walking suddenly towards her in a center of a mall with more than 50 people watching us and filming us.

Yeah you did a fine job, you idiot.

"Hey" I worked some leftover courage to speak again besides my mind yelling at me to walk back, no run back keeping my tail between my legs.

She was startled for a minute and she just looked down. Her hands making some moves that I cannot find In 'How to find a girl is interested in me body language articles'. Suddenly I could see confusion all over that cute face. Her eyes were scanning from one corner to the other while keeping her head towards floor her lips parted and spoke "no".

What? What did she say?

What did she respond? I began to question what's happening. I heard some one screaming in my head 'Okay. That's enough humiliation walk back. NOW.'

'Fuck you brain I know her'

"We were in same class right?" I tried desperately tried to get the complete details of her profile from my mind. Yeah. I remember her. I remember those amber coloured eyes that made me not sleep for days. I remember that lifeless light brown hair that moved when the wind flew from the east side windows of our class. I remember the intentional accidental run ins I made and wished for more. I even remember her gently licking her lower lip she did whenever she was nervous for a sudden math test which she is doing right now.

"Your name starts with M right?" Yeah I am sure of it.

Oh fucking great. Starts with M? You really are a live version of the worst is yet to come.

She was scanning the floor again may be she was in to floor tiles and wondering how the mall people keep it so shiny. Maybe she was shopping for floor tiles or maybe for the soap they clean it with it. My mind was searching for every reason she might be in this mall, In this city in a partial second of moment she took before shook her head in opposite sides.

That's a no? Really? My mind was suddenly searching for every head nods I have encountered for a no throughout my whole life.

Ok. It's ok. Maybe you mistook her for HER yeah but she looked as same as HER as such like a clone of her who would age same as her and turn into this beautiful creature that would take years to forget. Maybe she really isn't the person I knew. She isn't this cold and she definitely knew more words than a no.

"I am sorry" I apologised and I started walking back towards I don't know where but I walked. Some people were grabbing me for some unknown reason and there were flashes with someone grabbing my arm I looked around and trying to figure out where was I and what was I doing. What just happened?

I was trying to balance my steps when I heard a distinct voice calling my name I turned around.

She was staring at me again but had a smile on her face with her lips closed now like a cute baby face that you cannot ignore.

"yeah it's me" did I hear it right?

"Yeah it's me" she confirmed now with her lips opening for a beautiful smile that would make some hearts crack. (I can already hear mine.)

Then why the hell did she say no the first time I scanned her face for some reasons. Oh what was I thinking just now I forgot when I looked at that smile again.

Ok get a grip now. Get down to earth again.

I came back from a deep dark place into a deeper darker place. Reality. I watched as people were filming us, awing us looking through their treacherous devices.

Do you want to get somewhere private? No don't fucking say that. Private? what are you thinking you nut job.

"Ok, do you want to get something to eat together?" I said with a sheepish smile.

She looked to her right to another girl she nodded and she gave her a call sign gesture. She looked at me again she was making that cute baby face again but her eyes were looking down.

I started staring at her again collecting all the missing details I couldn't catch at the first glimpse. Her cute little button nose, Her fluffy cheeks which were blushing a little. Her imperfect natural pink and light brown mixed lips with no sign of artificial gloss. Her height no more than my chest (she didn't grow an inch from when I last saw her). Her not so weak, not so strong posture. And I realised I was staring at her for the second longest time.

I got grip of my pervert mind and thought. What are we doing in middle of 50 people filming us and awing us?

What are waiting for?

Oh she was waiting for me to ask. She is soooo cute. I finally felt like an idiot and asked "Shall we?"