Long Overdue

Story Info
Jessica's landlord comes to the door expecting payment.
2.8k words
4.06
81.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4PM. Jessica was wrapped up in a blanket on the couch, short shorts and an oversized t-shirt with no bra, watching Netflix contentedly. It was 4 in the afternoon, her late class had been cancelled, and she was free for the rest of the night.

There was a knock on the door. She got up, stretching as she made her way over and peered into the peephole.

Shit, it was the landlord. Jessica was two months late on rent, and she knew the landlord was coming to collect. She opened the door hesitantly, smiling nervously at the man across from her.

"G-good afternoon Mr. Michael, can I help you?"

"You know why I'm here, Jessica. You owe me a heck of a lot of money and it's time to pay up." The landlord spoke firmly as he entered the apartment uninvited, looking around before turning to face Jessica.

"I don't have the money right now, sir. I haven't been paid yet this month. Please be patient, don't kick me out... I need this place!" Jessica looked at the landlord with earnest fear, paying no attention to her skimpy clothes and disheveled appearance.

The landlord, however, was paying very close attention to her looks. "Hmm..." the landlord hummed as he looked her over hungrily, "perhaps we can work out a deal. A little bartering."

Jessica looked at the landlord confused, eyeing him suspiciously. "What do you get in exchange for forgetting about my rent?..."

The landlord slowly made his way over to the window, looking out at the town below. "It's a nice place, really. You probably won't find somewhere this nice for this price... not that you pay the price anyway."

Jessica followed the landlord to the window, gazing out herself. "Sir, please, just tell me what I need to do to keep the apartment..."

The landlord laughed and slowly paced around Jessica, ending up behind her and gently brushing her hair off of her shoulders.

"Yourself, dear. I want you. In exchange for not paying your rent, I will do whatever I want to you."

Jessica shuddered a little at the landlord's proposal.

"Sir..." she whispered softly "My roommates will be home soon..."

The landlord chuckled lightly, voice filling Jessica's ears as he slowly pressed his frame into her back. "It doesn't matter to me. You're mine until you've payed off your debt, unless your want me to kick your butt out onto the street."

The landlord's right hand slowly moved to rest on Jessica's firm butt.

"...but I don't think this pretty little ass belongs on the streets. It belongs right here in my hands."

Jessica squirmed uncomfortably under the landlord's fingers, trying her best to stay calm.

"Sir... please..." her voice was trembling, unsure of what to do. "Just... be gentle with me..."

The landlord groped her ass harshly before spinning her around and pushing her towards the couch.

"No. I work hard to keep this place running..."

Jessica felt the landlord's hand come down hard across her butt.

"You'll be working just as hard to pay off your debt."

"Eep!" Jessica squeaked as she felt the sting on her butt, equal parts excited and terrified. She jumped at the smack, wobbling unsteadily before falling forward onto the leg of the couch. She didn't dare look back.

"S-sir, that hurt."

The landlord landed his hand across her butt again, letting the sting linger before flipping up her oversized shirt and tugging at her shorts.

"It was supposed to. If that's what you call pain then I feel very bad for you."

Jessica whimpered quietly as she felt the air on her back, creeping down slowly as her butt was revealed.

"S-sir, please don't hurt me... that's all I ask, please don't hurt me."

The landlord chuckled as he lightly swatted at his prey's rear.

"Silly girl," he spoke mockingly as he landed a particularly hard smack, "For the foreseeable future, you belong to me. I will do what I please with you, so you may as well stop your begging now."

Jessica whimpered again, louder this time as a fresh sting welled up on her tender butt. She felt her strength leave her as her rear was groped and swatted, resigning herself to her fate.

She heard the landlord behind her fumbling with his belt, and felt her knees buckle as she heard it sliding out of his belt loops.

"Please!" She said frantically as she glanced nervously over her shoulder, "please Sir, please don't belt my ass."

The landlord laughed mockingly and grabbed her hands, left first and then the right, placing them behind her back and wrapping the belt around her wrists tightly before bucking it. "Stay just like that and I'll consider going easy on you," The landlord spoke harshly as he made his way to the apartment's small kitchenette.

The landlord searched around for a bit, rummaging through cabinets before laughing to himself and returning to Jessica, still bent over the arm of the couch with her slightly pink butt exposed.

Jessica pivoted her head, trying to peer over her shoulders at whatever the landlord was holding. She caught a brief glimpse of something brown before feeling a hard thwack on her exposed rear.

"Ahh!" She exclaimed, more in surprise than pain. She squirmed in her binding as she felt a dull throbbing where the object had landed. She could only assume by the feel and the size that the object must have been a wooden baking spoon from the kitchen.

The landlord smiled behind her, slowly settling into a rhythm as he laid into her butt with the spoon, feeling her flesh give and bend around the firm, curved wood.

"hah! hah! hah!" Jessica began to half moan, half pant rhythmically as her butt was assaulted, the spoon digging deep into her flesh and causing her entire rear to pulse as if it was vibrating. She felt the unmistakable sting of the spanking, but more than that... she felt a tingling sensation between her legs and a warmth in the pit of her stomach.

The landlord stopped his assault after what must have been a couple dozen strokes, panting lightly and smiling as the girl below him whimpered. "I must say, you're quite a strong girl to keep up with me..." the landlord wrapped his fingers around Jessica's right cheek, the red and sensitive flesh giving way under them.

"Nnn..." Jessica groaned quietly as her freshly spanked butt was groped, feeling the pain and heat against the landlord's fingers.

She felt his hand slowly wander lower, and tensed up when she remembered she was completely exposed.

"S-sir..."

The landlord's hand slipped between her thighs, rubbing lightly against her slit as both parties gasped a little.

"I'm..." Jessica thought quietly to herself, praying her dominator wouldn't notice.

"You're..." the landlord spoke out loud, surprised at his discovery.

"Wet."

Jessica buried her face into the couch cushion as she blushed so hard she could feel steam coming off her face.

The landlord's entire body shook in amusement, groping around her crotch as he examined her arousal.

"Somebody... is a little slut..." He proclaimed teasingly as he continued to rub.

"Haaaaah..." Jessica sighed into the cushion as she felt herself being forcibly stimulated.

"Fuck. Fuck." She thought to herself as she felt his hand probe her, closing her eyes as the sensation took over.

Suddenly the landlord stopped, moving his hand back up to her right cheek, pulling it away from the center and exposing her hole. Jessica wiggled as she felt cold air brush against her asshole, grinding her teeth in fear and anticipation.

She felt something firm pressing against her hole, and looked back quickly out of pure reflex, just in time to see her dominator pressing the handle of the spoon against her entrance.

"N-No!" She exclaimed through pants as she felt her heartbeat quicken. "It won't... it can't fit!"

She heard voices just outside the door, laughing. The sound of a knob turning was deafening in the suddenly still room.

Jessica's two roommates walked in, chatting energetically, one holding what appeared to be a bag of groceries.

The two stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Jessica and the landlord in front of them, their roommate bent over the sofa and breathing heavily as a spoon handle was pressed against her red and exposed butt. The bag fell to the floor as all four parties were shocked into motionless silence.

"J-Jessica?..."

"Umm... Hi guys..." Jessica squeaked out an embarrassed greeting from her place over the couch.

The landlord began laughing nervously as he studied the situation. "Hello ladies," he said charmingly, "if you don't mind, Jessica and I are sorting out her rent payment. If you wouldn't mind giving us some time, unless of course... you'd like to give me a hand."

The roommates shared a quick glance, hesitating in the doorway and communicating silently to each other before slowly stepping forward.

"Giving you a hand?... What do you have in mind?..." One of the roommates giggled as the pair stepped forward, examining the situation further.

"Well," the landlord smiled, "one of you can start by holding her down," he said while nodding to her back.

One of the roommates stepped forward and placed her hands firmly on Jessica's back, just above where her wrists were bound together.

Jessica grunted with the sudden increase in force, wiggling around and looking up at her roommate with wide eyes.

"W...wait! You can't help h..."

Jessica fell silent as she felt her other roommate's soft hands grab her still bright red rear.

"Careful now," the landlord laughed, "she's quite sensitive from earlier. Spread them nice and gently, atta girl."

Jessica closed her eyes and winced as her bruised butt was pulled apart, feeling the pressure of the spoon against her now fully exposed asshole. "Aah... aaaaaaah" she groaned into the cushion as the landlord slowly pressed the spoon into her tight hole.

"P-please, it won't fi-ah!"

The landlord laughed and brought his left hand down on her stretched cheek to silence her. "Maybe you're right..." he gestured to the roommate spreading her cheeks "would you kindly, sweetheart?"

The roommate wasted no time, spitting squarely on Jessica's asshole a few times until enough saliva was build up to lubricate the first inch of the spoon.

Jessica jumped and hid her face in the cushion as she felt the lubrication on her small hole. She felt the spoon press into her and slowly work its way inside of her.

Jessica attempted to raise her back in resistance but her other roommate pressed her back down into the couch. She heard the roommate giggle.

"Hehe... just take it Jessica, it's what you get for freeloading the past few months."

The helpless girl groaned as the handle of the spoon was slowly inserted into her ass, knees buckling as her body attempted to adjust to the object.

The other girls just giggled as the landlord continued to press, occasionally spitting on her himself to lubricate more of the handle.

The roommate spreading her ass squeezed it playfully, laughing "goodness, someone must have been a bad little girl to get a spanking like this..."

Jessica exhaled sharply as her ass was groped, this time by softer, familiar hands. The squeezing caused her ass to stretch more, the extra room allowing a larger length of the spoon to enter her already stuffed asshole. She moaned loudly into the cushion at the sensation, jerking her hips as her knees buckled, spasming and convulsing over the arm of the couch.

The roommates look at each other and then at the landlord in surprise.

"Did she just...?"

"Cum?" The landlord asked rhetorically, "Yes, she did. I figured out just before you two came in that she loves this."

Jessica panted heavily into the couch, hiding her face in shame and arousal.

The roommate holding her down giggled and brought her head down to Jessica's ear.

"Wow Jessica... we never knew you were such a... slut."

The three dominators all laughed quietly as the spoon stuck firm in Jessica'a ass. She herself was panting and groaning on the couch, coming down from her high into her more stimulation.

The landlord began to slowly unbutton his pants and slide them down.

The roommate holding Jessica down quickly sat on the couch in front of the poor girl's head, sliding down her own shorts and resting her crotch just in front of Jessica's buried face.

The roommate holding her ass cheeks apart let them go, slapping them once each for good measure before straddling Jessica's midsection, facing the landlord.

The three moved together. The landlord slid down his boxers and pressed his throbbing erection against Jessica's sensitive lips, causing her to raise her head and gasp in surprise.

As soon as she did so, the roommate in front of her thrust her hips forward, pressing her own slit into Jessica's face, just below her nose.

The three stood there for a moment, relishing the feeling of the poor girl beneath them being assaulted with stimulus.

The girl on top of Jessica's midsection smacked her ass with a loud pop, causing the poor girl beneath her to groan and press her head into her roommate's crotch. Jessica's tongue slowly came out, her roommate moaning lightly at the sensation as it brushed her lips.

The landlord began a slow thrust, entering Jessica's pussy and gently wiggling the spoon handle still lodged in her ass.

Jessica moaned loudly, muffled by the crotch of her partner being forcibly stuffed into her face. She pressed forward more and licked earnestly, the sweet smell of her now wet roommate filling her nose.

The roommate being eaten out moaned softly as well, the moan being drowned out by another smack as the roommate in the middle began beating the helpless girl's ass.

The three worked together as a machine, with each thrust of the landlord leading to increased pressure on the pussy of the first roommate. Each time the landlord thrusted out, the roommate on top of Jessica would smack her ass harshly, pausing occasionally to stir the spoon in her still tensed asshole.

Jessica could feel her mind going blank underneath them, the stimulus proving too much for the poor girl as all she could smell and taste was her roommate's arousal, and all she could feel were the objects being thrust into her and the hands flying across her ass. She wasn't even sure where she was anymore, her view obscured by her roommate's body as she was spit-roasted between the two.

Slowly between the thrusts in her pussy and ass, and the sensation of her roommate's pussy against her mouth, Jessica was driven to the brink of orgasm again, moaning and bucking wildly as she reached her limit.

The roommate in front of her and the landlord behind her looked at each other and nodded as the roommate on top of her fought to hold her down.

The landlord pulled out of Jessica's pussy almost entirely, ramming himself forward at the last moment and forcing Jessica's head completely between her roommate's thighs. He hilted himself into her with a groan, her insides filling with his heat as he emptied himself completely.

The force of his thrust caused Jessica to scream around her roommate's pussy, the heat and sensation driving the roommate over the edge. She released herself as well, moaning loudly as she coated Jessica's face in her wetness.

The sensations were too much for the helpless girl, screaming again as she gave herself entirely over to pleasure. Her body constricted around the spoon and the cock buried inside of her, filling her even more as she released a flood over the arm of the couch. Her legs gave out completely and she collapsed, lost entirely in her extended orgasm.

Slowly the girl in front of her got up and pulled her shorts back to her hips, and the girl on top of her threw her leg around and stood up as well. This left only the landlord, slowly coming down from his own intense orgasm.

He slowly pulled his twitching cock and the spoon out of the poor girl at the same time, relishing her pitiful grunts as he did so.

Jessica lay there on the couch, entirely absorbed in her pleasure. Her eyes were glassy and barely open as she continued to twitch and pant gently, drowned in a puddle of the combined pleasure of herself and her dominators. She looked at nobody, feeling only the sensation of her orgasm as it slowly subsided.

The landlord laughed quietly, handing the spoon head-first to the nearest roommate before pulling his pants up and removing his belt from Jessica'a wrists.

"Tell her I'll waive the last few months of rent. She'll be expected to pay next month."

He smiled.

"Tell her if she doesn't, I'll be back to collect."

The roommates laughed teasingly as all three stared at the barely conscious slut laid out on the couch.

"I'm sure she'll be expecting it," one of the roommates said, "just let us know when you'll be coming by."

"So you can avoid the place?" The landlord asked, confused.

"No," giggled the other roommate.

"So we can help out more."

FIN