Long Overdue Time Away Ch. 01

Story Info
My vacation turned into an adventure.
787 words
4.26
16.3k
22

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers

As the hustle and bustle of LA faded in my rear view mirror my mind cant help but calm a little. I hadn't realized how the schedules and all the pressures associated with those had built up.

But driving up the Oregon coast is just what I needed. Even the time behind the wheel is relaxing. Sometimes it seems like the forest goes right into the sea. With my window down I could even smell the pines mixing with the ocean air, and certainly could feel the affect it was having on my outlook.

Stopping at the marina was half to stretch my legs and half hoping to clarify my directions to the cabin I had for the next week.

As I opened the door the little bell that was attached to the top alerted an attractive middle aged woman that was in the back that someone had come in. As she walked out she greeted me with a smile and asked if I needed any help? I explained I was just arriving for the week and wasn't sure exactly where the cabin was. I told her the name the agent had given me. "Oh, know right where that is."

"I can have you follow me there, its right on my way home. Let me tell Ron I'm leaving."

Karen was kind enough to help me through the door with my bags and when she set them down I couldn't help but notice the terrific view her loose fitting top was giving me. I met her smile with my own as she looked up and caught me looking.

"there are a couple of us meeting at Sanches's the brew pub across from the marina in about an hour if you are interested in joining us?"

"I would love to" I responded thinking, I think I'm going to like it here.

Walking into Sanches's I saw Karen and some others sitting around a table at the back corner overlooking the marina. I was easy to see why they picked that one. The view of the harbor was stunning.

Introductions were made and one of the group asked what I would like? As he got up to go to the bar. "that barrel aged stout I think has my name on it."

We took turns going to the bar buying rounds for the group. The whole time I could'nt help but steal glances at Karen and was glad I was sitting next to her. Her warm personality and smile coupled with how she looked in her faded jeans, white tank top under an unbuttoned long sleeve shirt. Her tan little feet with red nail polish would make their way over and rest on the bottom of my chair as she swung over to face me as we all talked.

"I've got an early morning". Steve said as he and Melinda got up. "Karen do you just want to have Jim give you a ride?" As it seemed the rest were leaving on cue also.

Karen and I were the last to leave after another round of very good craft beer.

Walking out of the door onto the uneven wood planks that made up the pier the brewery was built on, Karen was having a little trouble with the uneven footing she held onto my arm with both hands and smiled as she looked up at me and ran her hand up my bicep and onto my chest. "whoa! Maybe I could have done with out that last IPA" she laughed.

I opened the door to my truck for her and went around to the drivers side. As I was getting in she was fumbling with the buckles on her heals. And started to laugh at her loss of coordination. "let me help. I laughed" I held her feet one at a time and took her heals off and rubbed her feet as I did. " that's got to feel better" I put her feet one at a time onto my lap. She was really having an effect on me. I was starting to get hard and she knew it.

On the short ride to Karen's cabin she rode right next to me and had her hand on the seat behind me and would stroke my neck. Her knees slid up and were resting on my thigh.

My hand would slide from her knee to her ankle and she parted her legs a little when my arm slid between them. Her five foot frame was snuggled up next to me and the back of my arm was inadvertently parting her breasts as I rubbed her ankle.

"You're coming in?" She softly said as I pulled my truck into her driveway.

Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers