Long Overdue Time Away Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all took ten seconds. It was over. I went straight to Karen, she was tied to the chair, gagged and blindfolded and shaking. I cut the ropes and gag and as soon as I lifted the blindfold she was already in my arms. "Vans in the alley, we have to move!" Upstairs guys were out and opened the side door, I had picked up Karen and was right behind them followed by Chris. We could hear the guys in the situation room cheer through our comm's.

I took my ear piece out and Karen had my full attention. I could hear Chris direct the driver to go the the airport while he was talking to Al and now an FBI liaison was involved coordinating the follow up. The guys in the warehouse had taken everything down and wiped that site while Al was directing the breach. Everyone knew how to do this. Our weapons had brass catchers. There would be no evidence we were there. Nothing left behind. This was a clean op.

Karen was beat up and in shock. Even after we left, everything was going fast. It wasn't until we were in the corporate jet on our way to Port Orford that she caught her bearings. There was a Dr on board checking her out to make sure she didn't need further medical care. I told the Dr. I would be in contact after we had a chance to discuss what she had gone through. Chris and the guys took the chopper so we could concentrate on Karen. We cleaned her up and got her in clean clothes while in flight. She was quiet, pretty much the whole flight. She answered questions about her condition she told the Dr. she had not been raped. She came right out and asked Karen that. I suppose to make sure she got the proper care. But its not something I was prepared for. But for the most part she didn't say much.

We got back home and she was still quiet. By now it was 1:00 am. I had guards at the house. I wanted her to feel safe. She showered, not like the shower she had on the plane, this one was to soothe her she needed to feel the comfort of home. I washed her in the shower and comforted her. "I'm afraid" she looked me in the eyes as I washed her. "I'm afraid I wont stop crying if I start." Her lip quivered as she said it and the tears started to run down her cheeks.

"It's ok, you can let it come out...you need to." I held her while she sobbed. Her head on my chest. She held on to me while all the fear, and trauma came out of her.

The tears waned and I helped her out of the shower and dried her off.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep. Can we just sit for a few minutes?" We sat on the couch and she backed up to me and I held her. She had her hands on my forearms. She laid her head back onto me. "I have been married for less than...I don't even know. I lost track of time...they just took me! I walked out of the house, really for no reason. I was just uneasy, I needed to stretch my legs. I knew you were out with that captain and I was a little worried, so I walked out to just walk, just to get out. And I was looking out at the harbor, I guess for you guys. The next thing I know an old van came up to the curb and the side door opened and these guys grabbed me and pulled me in and put a bag over my head and then zip tied my hands together and my feet together. I couldn't fight them off. The more I tried to fight the more violent they got. I didn't see it coming one of them hit me in the face...hard! I knew I better stop. They said they would kill me if I didn't."

We didn't move off of the couch that night. Karen finally, exhausted, fell asleep in my arms.