Long Overdue Time Away Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is great, thank you guys for having us. We are having such a good time. I know you can't say too much about it, but what a relief that Karen is back and safe. I do have to ask though, was there another irresponsible shot?" By now I knew Steve better and I detected a little jab here.

"Several, Steve"

Steve held out his beer and we clinked them together and took a drink at the same time. "Seriously Jim, she's lucky to have you."

"You know, Al really spearheaded her rescue, I mean I was there, but Al and Chris, they are her hero's. The main thing is that she is safe and we can put it behind us."

Just then Karen and Melinda walked over. "Chris says we will be in port in about an hour, Melinda and I are going to freshen up a little." Karen was smiling in a way that told me she was really enjoying herself and she was starting to be able to let down some.

I ran up to the wheel house to see if Chris needed anything. As we went through the breakwaters Chris mentioned we had a following sea that would cause him to go through the harbor a little faster than he normally would. It didn't take long and we were in far enough to back off on the throttles. Chris brought the boat up to the fuel dock. It was near the bait dock and it was a hub of activity with other boats coming and going. The ladies all were on deck and looking as good as I have seen any of them. They must have planned their outfits. They were gorgeous! Dresses that showed plenty of curves and heels that extenuated their legs. The guys had changed as well. It seemed I was the only one in a T shirt and jeans with holes in the knees on. I knew I would have time to clean up before dinner. Chris was helping the dock crew tie up and fuel the boat.

The rest of us went got in the limo that was waiting for us and took us to the resort where the staff was waiting for us. They took us to where we would stay for the next two days, a large lodge that included a private pool with a jacuzzi and steam sauna, a large out door kitchen with a chef if we wanted one. The house had three suites and a common kitchen, dining room and great room with a large fireplace. All of this in a secluded tree lined setting.

We went to dinner at the five star restaurant the resort offered. Had a great time, we told stories and laughed. Karen and I were both were glad we planned it this way being surrounded by friends was good for us. It was good to see Karen have such a good time, she needed to at least for a few moments at a time forget the last couple of weeks.

It was a short walk back to the lodge after dinner. There was a fire in the large fireplace when we got there, we all got into more comfortable clothes. That for the ladies was long football jerseys. They were gorgeous at dinner don't get me wrong, but in the long jersey's bare foot and no bras, in a more private setting they were captivating. I made everyone drinks while they sat around the fireplace. It wasn't long and Melinda said she was going to see if the pool was warm. Karen and Beth followed. Us guys were still talking so it was easy to miss the glances the women shared as they walked outside. Until after dipping a toe in the water they pulled their jerseys over their heads and jumped in the pool naked. Steve, Alex and I couldn't get out the door fast enough. As I was going out the door I was thinking what am I doing? Don't get me wrong I didn't stop. None of us paused to see if the other guys were going to strip or not. The basketball shorts I had on, and shirt were left on a chair and we all did a naked cannon ball jumping in. I swam over to Karen, her breasts were swaying in the motion of the water lit by the dim light in the pool. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me and smiled and said, "You are going to have a good time tonight."

"Oh you have something planned?"

That mischievous smile was back and Beth swam over to us. "Hey you two" she kissed Karen on the lips first and then me. She kissed me longer than Karen our tongues met and explored each other, and her big breasts swayed in the water between Karen and I, contained in our triangle, our hands were exploring each other. Karen squeezed one of my ass cheeks and Beth the other. I glanced over to Steve and Melinda. Alex had joined them in the jacuzzi in their own small circle kissing and exploring. Karen kissed me and we made out for a minute while Beth had one of my cheeks in one hand and one of Karens Breasts in the other. She bent down and took one of Karens nipples in her mouth. Then kissed me again. Karen moved to my back and Beth moved in front of me and pressed against me and kissed me long and hard. Beth is short like Karen so my growing hard on was poking her between her legs and it didn't go un noticed. She wrapped her legs around me and when my cock slid against her pussy she raised her eyebrows and her mouth formed a circle and an "ooooo!" came out of her.

I looked again at the jacuzzi and Steve and Alex were sitting on the edge while Melinda alternately stroked and sucked each of them.

"I think we need to go inside." Karen cooed in my ear.

We dried off quickly and we resumed our play by the fire as we warmed up on the floor on a plush rug in front of it.

Both of them found my hard member with their mouths, one on each side of the shaft bathing it with their tongues and lips. Beth was making eye contact with me as she took me in her mouth. Seemingly on que Beth slid up and straddled me, as she guided me into her wet soft vagina inviting me into its depth. Karen straddled my head facing Beth. I tongued Karen while Beth rode me. I could catch glimpses of them kissing when Karen would raise her hips rhythmically. I could see their passion grow as they got closer to a climax.

I held onto the sides on Beth's tits and Karen's small hands went from mine to her hard nipples.

Beth was reaching an orgasm and was moaning into Karens mouth and it seemed to add fuel for her own orgasm, her hips were gaining momentum and she was now reaching down and holding the sides of my face as she came. They both got off of me and Karen rolled onto her back on the floor as they got into a sixty nine position. The site was stunning, my wife on her back, legs spread wide with Beth's face berried between them. Beth had her beautiful round ass hovering over Karens head and they were slowly licking each other staying at the height of their ecstasy. Beth glanced at me, seemingly as an invasion to take advantage of her position. I moved in behind her and the sight of Karen between Beth's legs was incredible. I sunk my swollen penis into Beth. The combination of me penetrating her and Karen working her clit over with her tongue had Beth moaning.

I hadn't been aware of the other threesome entering to room when I was on my back, but Alex was sitting on the couch with Melinda facing him she was grinding into him, his cock buried deep. Steve on his knees facing the two of them and Melinda had Steves cock in her hand and was feeding it to Alex. Steves hips slowly matching Alex's tempo. Soon I could see Steves butt flex and stiffen underneath the hands of the two that were Sharing his hard member. When he came it looked like a thick hose that had liquid pulse through it. The girth would swell with each stream of his cum.

Beth was backing into every thrust now and Karen gripping my balls pushing my cock as deep as it go. I held it there deep when I came, spurt after spurt, Beth could feel me filling her with my juices and Karen caught what Beth's vagina couldn't contain with her tongue. It seemed everyone in the room was at their climax, the sounds of pleasure filled the air.

The other threesome disappeared into Steve and Melindas suite. Beth got in bed with Karen and I. We fell asleep caressing each other. The feel of the two women's smooth skin on mine all night was incredible, even if it did make it hard to sleep. Beth is the same height as Karen but she is thicker, her breasts larger, hips and thighs a little fuller. Her olive skin is without flaw and beautiful. Her jet black hair was in a ponytail and it lay in the middle of her back. I was woken up by Beth giving me a blow job and Karens head on my chest and hand stroking my shaft. I closed my eyes to focus on the sensation of Beth's mouth working its magic. I truly don't know how the two of them made it feel so good, I savored how it felt, my orgasm built slowly and it took a few minutes to subside. It was like my cum was being coaxed out of over the course of minutes, not seconds by the expertise of Beths talent.

Beth came up and kissed me and then Karen and said good morning.

With that Beth jumped out of bed and with her breasts swaying as she walked to the door and said over her shoulder while she smiled back at us "I'll see you at breakfast."

"Wow, what a night." I was almost speechless. Karen was snuggled up to my side. "You ladies planned that didn't you?"

"One of us might have mentioned how fun a night like that would be. And of course the rest agreed. It looked like you enjoyed your self."

"I don't even know what to say."

All of us went down to breakfast at about the same time. We had arranged for a chef to come and cook for us. We ate various iterations of Eggs Benedict, either salmon, or an apple wood smoked ham version, seemed to be the favorites. It looked like it was going to be a lazy day, it was raining like it frequently does in The Pacific North West. The fire was lit in the fireplace and it was a nice place to warm up with a cup of coffee. We sat and talked, shared stories. It seemed to be a dynamic I hadn't been exposed to before, let alone find myself immersed in.

Having friends like this, with this level of intimacy.

Karen found me alone sitting by the fire reading. Everyone else had gone up to their suites. "Are you ok? You look deep in thought?"

"I'm ok...just thinking, I guess processing really. Last night was a first for me. And don't get me wrong, I enjoyed myself. I am finding my self in uncharted waters I guess. You know I love you. And only you. Right?"

"Of course I do, you show me that everyday."

"I cherish our marriage. I cant believe I have found the love of my life. I just don't want to screw it up, thinking its not enough. It is enough...more than enough. Being married to you is more than I had ever hoped for. And while we both had fun last night, I don't ever want to do that again if there is any chance at all that it will put our marriage in jeopardy. It's not worth taking that kind of risk for me." I was looking at how Karen would respond.

"I know how much you love me, like I said it's easy to see. And we are definitely on the same page, I would never want to risk our marriage for some sexual recreation. Having said that, this isn't new territory for me. And you know that, I have told you. And that is how I view what we did last night, as recreation. It's not that I don't love Beth, I do, but it's not the same kind of love I have for you. When you and I are intimate thats what it is...intimacy. Not to be cliche, but we are making love. Part of the dynamic is that I trust Beth. I don't think I could do what we did with people we don't know well. I know that the last thing Beth would want to do is cause a problem I'm our marriage. I told you that Beth likes you, and the biggest reason she does is because she sees how you treat me and love me."

"Hey you two, I'm not interrupting am I?"

"Not at all" I told Melinda. What's up?"

"We were talking about going into town for dinner tonight. Steve found a brew pub that has a great menu, Jim I think it's right up your alley. They have great reviews. Our treat, you two have been so generous on this trip and we would like to have a chance to show our appreciation."

"That sounds great. What do you think babe?"

"I think it sounds like a great idea." Karen smiled as she answered."

"It looks like we have a break in the rain, I'm going to run down to the boat and check in with Chris." I told Karen. I could see there was some concern in her expression. "Only because it has been a few days since he and I have spoken. "I'm just checking in with him, really!"

I was ready for a little exercise, we had been inside all morning, and with the breakfast we had I was ready to get out. It looked like the break in the rain would last a couple of hours and I took advantage of it and walked the thirty minutes to the marina. Chris had been on the boat the entire time and I guessed he might be ready for a break and go to dinner with us.

"Hey book worm." As I walked into the wheel house. Chris was immersed in the manuals with his reading glasses on the end of his nose.

"Hey Cuz. Just going over some of this stuff. Now that this is my job I should know what I'm doing." He laughed. "I've been doing some follow up on Karens recovery as well. There is nothing to be concerned about, just routine follow up.

I have been thinking though. Given what happened with her kidnaping and your past in the security force, I think it's wise that she has more information on what you have done and what you did. Here are my thoughts, along with your past she is high profile. She needs to be aware of the dynamics that comes out of all of that."

"That's a little unusual, but I get it. My reasoning for the secrecy has been to keep her safe from all of that but I'm seeing probably the same things you are. She needs to be able to recognize any warning signs if there are any." Chris was nodding as I said it.

"She's even keel enough to handle it Jim. She's smart and she processes things well. I can take the lead on this if you want me to. I don't want to interrupt your honeymoon with any of this so the timing is up to you."

"Lets play it by ear, she is having such a good time, she needs to be able to let down, and for the time being not have to think about all of this."

"But hey, on another note, why don't you come to dinner with us all tonight. Get away from all of this for a little while? We are going to a little brew pub in town. It's casual. I think you'll have a good time. I think we're going to head out at 6:00."

"Count me in. That sounds like fun."

The rain hadn't started again yet so I started the walk back to the lodge. The exercise felt good. Being as inactive as we had been the last couple of days was starting to make my back stiffen up some. My years in the security force has left me with lasting affects and it was best for me to be somewhat active. It is a balance I need to maintain. Too much activity has a similar affect.

I was still a couple hundred yards from the lodge when it started to rain again. I can't say I didn't kind of enjoy being caught in it, I have always enjoyed the outdoors. The smell and sound of the rain in the forest caused me to not hurry. I didn't mind that I was getting soaked and I knew I'd be indoors before I got cold.

"Maybe your timing was a little off?" Karen was laughing at me as I undressed out of my wet clothes in the foyer of the lodge. I dropped them off in the laundry before walking upstairs.

"I'm thinking a hot shower might feel good right now." Karen followed me into the bath room and undressed while I adjusted the water. We both like it hot and steam was filling the air. She followed me into the roomy shower. It was one of those where water came from the ceiling as well as the walls.

"You're walking a little stiff, are you hurting?" Karen rubbed my back as she said it.

"Nothing serious, just a little stiff from not moving enough the last couple of days. I like that though, it feels good. She was standing behind me giving my back a good work over.

"I'm surprised it doesn't give you more problems than it does. All those scars, it's surprising you're even walking. Damn Russians."

"I didn't for a couple of months after that incident I had in their embassy." Karen came around to the front of me. I had never given any kind of detail. She was studying my face. "I think you need to know some of this...as much as you want to."

"What happened. I want to know all of it."

"I was doing a recovery, they were holding our ambassador against his will, they were accusing him of spying, and he may have been. All of it was not known to the public, the administration didn't want to turn it into an international incident so I was sent in to get him out and they figured out what I was doing and I became a hostage as well. The US was willing to burn both of us to avoid it becoming public and damage relations. We were both tortured and after they killed the ambassador it was obvious they would kill me also. They wanted information first. I wasn't willing to go along with any of it. When an opportunity presented itself I got out of my restraints I killed them, all of them except one guy. I didn't know where he went and didn't really care, I just needed to get out. I was leaving the embassy when a car sped out of the garage and hit me, I landed on the hood and didn't come off until I was on American soil. I was picked up by a cop and taken to the hospital. I didn't leave for a month and a half, after several surgeries and lots of physical therapy. Mean while the State Dept. and the Security Force were hashing out what had happened. The only thing that had happened out doors in view of the public was me getting hit buy the car. But the State Dept. was pretty upset I had killed Russians in their own embassy in the process of escaping. It was viewed as if it had happened in Russia. It was only because the security Force had hacked the security cams and had recordings of my torture that kept us out of trouble. The compromise was, is that now I was out of a job.

Karens mouth was open and she was still studying me. "Sorry you asked? I smiled at her hoping to break some tension."

"I'm glad you decided to tell me. I mean I was willing to not know, but I'm glad you decided to. Wow! You are just full of surprises. She hugged me and smiled.

We washed and finished in the shower. It was still early and didn't need to be ready to go for a few hours. We sat in our room and had a snack while I filled in some more details. And told her I didn't want any secrets. "I know this is a shift but if you ever have a question, ask."

"Is there a video of when you rescued me?"

"Ok, well I guess I'm the one that opened this box...but I'm not sure..."

"I'm ready to see it. I am really. My perspective of what happened is different than yours. I was blindfolded, I couldn't see, only hear. I think it will help me process it. It's still a little bit of a struggle."

I had purposely not told Karen the details of the rescue, and even all the events that led up to it. I walked over to my laptop and as I turned it on I asked if she was sure." She just nodded without saying anything. As I was bringing up the video I filled her in on the sequence of events that led to us finding her.

"Ok here we go. Last chance to back out, this is graphic." I knew she wouldn't. I knew when her mind was made up. "The camera is on me, so you will be seeing this from my perspective. The video started with Chris and I in the basement and then running through the maze of tunnels and up to the door we breached. I was starting to second guess showing this to her. I forgot it included my exchange with Chris when we decided we needed to breach right away. After the run through the alley it went fast, it was in real time. It did show her captors being shot complete with the pink mist that was created when bullets passed through their bodies. And in a few minutes it was over. I picked her up and carried her out. I had turned the camera off when we were secured.

"You didn't shoot did you? I could see your gun up and you look left and then right as the other guys shot. Then you came over to me, carried me out and it was over."

"I didn't. On purpose. It was set so I would be back up." I didn't anticipate the emotions of it would return when I watched. Tears were streaming down my face. I had not let the emotion of it in until right now. "These guys train everyday for this stuff, I don't anymore. It wasn't a place for ego. I know when to take a back seat. I trust them...implicitly. Without reservation and they know it. It was hard but the right decision. It's easy to trust them with my life, I have dozens of times. But this time it was you." The tears continued.