Long Ride Home

Story Info
Wife gets a rough ride home from husband's new boss.
2.3k words
4.18
296.1k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

The weekend had Came and went again like the rush of a passing car on a busy freeway. It seemed my life as a wife and mother at age 37 was one big blur watching myself age, never moving forward nor back, just hovering in one spot as all the other people in my life circled around me.

I had known for some time my husband john was a bit board with our marriage and I knew if something didn't happen soon that we would be looking at divorce.

It was Monday again and I was convinced that some kind of a change was necessary and soon.

I jumped as the phone rang, it was John, He sounded upbeat and asked how I felt about going out this weekend with his new boss and a few friends. I replied OK and he asked if I would go to the mall and find some sexy cloths to wear, This I found odd, It had been years sense he had asked such a thing of me and a small part of me was squirming with glee to be again something of interest to him.

For the next four days I shopped off and on for cloths to show off my 37 year old figure.

I was impressed with the fact that once out of sweats and into a skirt I still had a fairly good figure for 37 and men all around in the stores immediately would turn their heads as I would walk out of the changing rooms.

Saturday evening came and after I had picked my outfit and was ready to go my husband john asked if I knew how important this evening was. I felt guilty thinking that I had been so wrapped up in my own world that I had not paid much attention to what was happening in his.

John explained that this guy was tough and had began to get rid of people left and right and that I needed to do my best to melt him down as he put it.

I had to quietly think for a minute or two before my reply then asked john what he thought of me dancing with another man. John said he was ok with that as well as a little flirting and said, Hell lets face it, our relationship has been a bit on the rocks and we might find some fun in this to spark romance up again.

I was floored and decided to think hard before speaking as I stared off into the distance.

John started to look as if he had dropped a bomb and it was then that I made the decision.

I smiled back at my husband and shook my head and winked, he lost his tenseness and smiled.

As we drove in silence I felt as if I had been transported to a different place and time. I had at times fantasies of flirting with other men but never in front of my husband and none I thought would ever come true.

We arrived at an upscale hotel in the ritzy part of town and John handed the keys over to a parking attendant. As we entered the lobby the room opened up to grand proportions as high above crystal chandeliers hung below a gold ceiling.

We were met by a man immediately asking if he could help us and john mentioned our last name for Damian Randle party of two, The Man smiled handing John a key and pointed the way to the elevators and said Penthouse, Top floor.

When the door opened we walked out into what looked as if to be a large private dinning room. At the table were four men all dressed in expensive suits and john introduced Damian Randle first as his new boss then each of the others as business partners in the new merger.

The men all looked me up and down as if I were the meal and I felt a tint of red flushing across my cheeks.

I had wore a revealing low cut top and short skirt with thong panties and their eyes instantly made me feel naked in front of them.

We sat and the talking commenced around the table but to my surprise continued to rotate back to me and how beautiful I looked, I have to admit I was sucking it up after years of little attention.

After we had drank quite a bit and finished our meals Johns beeper went off and he went to make a call.

Damian and the others engaged me in light conversation in Johns absence and continued what now was open flirting with me making me feel as if in high school again.

When John returned he was visibly upset and said he needed to leave because of an emergency.

Immediately Damian spoke saying there was no reason to ruin the whole evening and that they could drop me off at our place after they were done chatting. A moment of silence passed and John agreed with a worried smile and a look of approval and left the room.

Once john was gone the conversation changed back to the Company and what was taking place.

I took the chance to be blunt and asked Damian if John's job would still be there after all the changes were complete.

Damians answer both Shocked and in a sick way thrilled me as he simply stated that it would all depend on my cooperation tonight with the four of them.

I felt as though I was a trapped animal in the room with four wolves but at the same time my sexual energy had never been higher as I contemplated the possibilities looking over the four of them.

I quickly shrugged off the crazy thoughts and asked what they would expect from me. Damian's response was that they just wanted to be entertained and there would be no sex, but they could do what ever else they chose for the remainder of the evening.

I sat in silence as I gave it some serious thought and after a few long moments reluctantly agreed, after all without Johns job we would be finished for sure.

The men all smiled and Damian spoke up and said OK well lets get started then. One of the men walked to the Elevator and pushed a do not disturb button on the wall as

Damian asked that I stand and remove my cloths slowly for them starting with my top and bra.

I stood slowly on shaking knees in front of the men and removed my top first feeling my nipples harden as if being touched by their eyes, then unclasped my bra letting it spring free leaving my 36c breasts bobbing lewdly on my chest.

The men immediately complimented and groaned out loud as Damian ordered that I walk over to each of them and let them feel my beautiful breasts.

My legs surprised me as I walked towards the first man as he reached out for my nipple, pinching it then cupping one then both using both hands.

The men all took their time handling my breasts, some pulling, kneading and sucking. Then Damian ordered that I strip the rest of the way.

I backed away from the men and slowly took off my skirt lowering it to the ground, then slipped down my panties as two of the men made lewd comments about my intentions with wearing a thong style panty and being freshly shaven that evening.

I pushed my panties away from my feet and Damian, clearly acting as the leader of this pack ordered I back to the table then to each of them one at a time. I did as told feeling a redness returning to my cheeks once again. The first man told me to spread my legs as he parted my ass cheeks with his hands then ran his one hand over my sex bringing the first audible moan from my mouth to the enjoyment of the small group.

The men all moved away from the table and repositioned their chairs as my pussy was being digitally invaded by the youngest of the group. Then before I knew what was happening Damian was sitting in front of me pulling my head down to a full open mouth kiss as the other three gathered around me.

I closed my eyes in both shame and ecstasy as I felt hands all over my body. The fingers going in and out of me were now dripping wet as someone else's fingers worked my clit.

I began to groan into Damian's mouth as a furious orgasm ripped through my body bringing shakes from my toes to my head as all hands working to keep up with my movements.

The men now supported my limp body as muffled words echoed through my head of being time to hit the road.

As my head cleared Damian was putting my long black coat over my naked body instructing me that this was the way you will remain until we are done with you tonight.

To tired from a major orgasm and shamed by its happening I said nothing as we all entered the elevator together and headed down to the lobby.

Once in the lobby Damian asked that his Van be brought to the entrance by the valet.

I stood nervously naked under my overcoat surrounded by four men and waited for the Van to appear.

Finally appear it did and we all walked out together. The night air blew up under the coat as we walked and I could feel wetness running down my leg bringing more humiliation burning my mind.

Once in the Van Damian asked one of the other men to drive as he shuffled to second set of seats with now two other men and myself.

Damian now passed into the rear seat and ordered me to remove my coat and turn towards him with my knees on the first seat as we pulled away from the curb.

I did as I was instructed and Damian reached under my arms pulling me well over the backrest of the front seat, my upper body now hung over into the next row.

Damian now produced some rope and tied both my wrists to opposite armrests on the seat behind that he sat in pushing my head into his chest as he worked and leaving me cut in the middle with the backrest of the seat my knees were on.

The other two men were wasting no time securing my ankles to both armrests spreading me open wide towards the front of the van as I protested in vein.

It all happened so fast as we drove, I was cursing myself for allowing them to tie me up this way as things could easily now get out of hand, and out of hand they did.

As we drove the men now took all liberties with my body, one spanking my ass hard as the other furiously pumped three fingers in and out of my pussy as it made loud swishing noises to the men's amusement.

Damian was slapping and mauling my breasts with one hand and holding a handful of hair with the other as he forced my groaning mouth onto his cock.

He then worked my head up and down on his prick using my hair as a handle as another orgasm, my second for the night ripped through me.

I hadn't noticed us stopping until the driver had switched with Damian and a man had mounted me from behind slowly pushing his cock into me, then starting a fast piston motion in and out making me scream around the drivers cock.

The man in my pussy came fairly quickly and to my amazement I found myself pulling my mouth free and chanting, OH GOD YESSS, THAT'S IT FUCK ME. I hushed immediately as I heard the words coming out filled with such guilt and anger at the men for breaking their promise.

The driver untied my hands and I was propped strait up, legs still tied to the armrests.

Then Damian slithered between my legs and before I knew it I was impaled on his cock facing him on his lap, arms tightly around his neck as he pumped in and out of my sensitive pussy.

I then went out of my mind when another cock started to push into my pussy from behind, lights flashed on and off in my head as the second cock came to rest inside my now totally stretched pussy.

The two slowly sawed in and out as I went from one new orgasm to another. The man behind at some point had pulled out and was now pushing the head of his cock up against my ass opening, It was about to happen and I could do nothing to stop it.

The man behind pushed slowly in inch by inch as I squealed and held Damians neck tight in my arms begging him, MAKE HIM STOP OH YES, SLOWWWWW, OH YES,NO,NO,NO.....

Once the man was deep inside they both started slowly pumping in and out of me, I found my self with an O on my lips and making adjustments to get them both in deeper.

Damian smiled and said, OH yes she is ours now as all three of us moved together.

We fucked like a freight train and as cum ran out of my pussy and ass two others took there place using my body as a receptacle for their seed.

Finally it all stopped, my legs were untied and the men put my coat on and opened the door.

To my surprise I was at my own home and john was sitting on the steps waiting for me. As I walked I looked back to see the windows in the van were not very well tinted and I could see the men taking their seats to leave, My god, john had to have seen every thing.

The next day john called from work with a shaky voice and said, Damian would like you to work in the corporate office for him and the new partners, The phone was silent on both ends as we both new what that meant.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers