Long Road Ch. 02

Story Info
More intimate look at the characters of this drama.
3.8k words
4.42
46.3k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
506 Followers

Author's Note: Please make sure you read part one to fully understand what is going on in this story. I have broken it up so that any particular chapter can be read with ease, but the story will make far more sense if read in order (I know, super obvious). To be completely honest, the length of part one was in part because I was unfamiliar with the submission length when transferring a story from my word processing software to Literotica.

Second, I was struggling between using real names or creating new names for the people within the story, I will keep to myself which one I went with, but hopefully this will clarify some of the characters in the first chapter.

Third, English is my second language, so there may be a few grammatical errors, I apologize ahead of time for this. This is more of a personal project and while some of the names have been changed and some details peppered for dramatic purposes, the entire story is actually true.

This might be the only time that I post stories so close to one another, mainly to clear up some of the confusion caused by the first chapter, Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this second part.

--aka_Mike

...

Exam after exam I toiled on, trying to keep my mind as busy as possible from the news that my loving girlfriend had fucked some dude while visiting a mutual close friend. While my mind kept yelling that I should just walk away, my heart kept throwing me for a spin. I would soon graduate from my schooling and move on to parachuting school, nothing like having a heavy heart while learning to fall from 10,000 feet in the air. Ann, my loving girlfriend, and I continued to talk, though not as freely as we had before while our relationship was in its heights, but as soon as she dropped those news on me I decided to wear my dick down with as much pussy as possible. In a training environment, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. The first one that passed through the sheets was the same girl that had kissed me and caused this entire episode in the first place, Harper was her name and while a little older than me she had a body to kill for due to her years as a volleyball player.

Our coupling was not loving in the least, rather it was animalistic, brutal, savage even, and she loved every second of it. After I hung up the phone she was the first person that I ran into, all it took for her to "seduce me" was to simply ask me what was wrong as she saw the pain in my eyes. I pulled her in for a kiss, which led her to pull me into her hotel room and with no gentleness whatsoever I ripped open the tiny t-shirt she had used as sleepwear and the pink thong that gave her the illusion of modesty. I threw her onto the bed, now completely naked except for the tattered pieces of clothing that still hung to her body like bodies trying to hang on to their lives as they hung from a precipice. In one fluid motion, while I kicked my shoes off, she quickly undid my jeans and pulled them down along with my boxers, my erection already more than ready. My shirt went flying, the door to her room had just closed on its own when I first entered her.

It is hard to explain that feeling, while not the tightest pussy I have ever had, it certainly was not loose, it felt more like the proper parts fit perfectly well with each other. I drove my cock into her in one motion, her wetness already present, and a groan of satisfaction emerging from both our lips simultaneously. Grunts and pants were the only noises save from the squeaking of the bed springs, and the unmistakable sound of my balls slapping her ass with each thrust. I pulled her legs onto my shoulders to drive deeper into her, while her eyes remained close in orgasmic bliss, she later would tell me that she had multiple orgasms but they came so quickly one after another that she had difficulty distinguishing where one ended and the other began. I used her body to drive away some of the immediate pain, by the time I turned her over and entered her doggy style, she was less a human and far more a lustful animal waiting to get fed. She drove her head into the pillow to muffle some of her screams of pleasure as I pumped away, without asking I released inside her, her vaginal lining quickly milking my cock as wave after wave of cum and anger filled her. As my cock finished spurting all of its contents, her exhausted body collapsed into the bed, her gasps for breath filling the uncomfortable silence that was threatening to swallow us. I hadn't even noticed that her roommate was awake the entire time, she was busy bringing herself into orgasm during the entire show, our eyes made contact as I pulled my clothes on and made my way out of the room.

Somehow I made it through the intensive questioning from the normal cabbie that I called every time I went into town, he was a good guy overall and while I am sure he had a long list of customers he more than embodied the vision of the cabbie confessional: what's said in the cabbie stays in the cabbie. Eventually our own relationship would develop into a friendlier one, but for the time being we were limited to just acquaintances that happen to share multiple business contacts. By the time I made it back to the barracks and into the open bay, my heart felt heavier again, not by guilt but by unadulterated anger. I had given Ann my heart, and instead of waiting to talk to me she decided to take her "revenge" to even things out, my former best friend's suggestion as a result of my voicemail. When I told her the sordid details of my "cheating," I couldn't understand her through a long series of sobs and wails. She tried to give me the details of her night, but I hung up before she could say much, I was not in the mood to help her ease her guilty conscious while I carried the burden of pain. It would only be a few more weeks, I told myself, and the last words I would say to Ann about the situation were a reminder of my next stop in training and a fleeting hope that somehow my parachute would fail to open to help end the pain once and for all.

The next few days I saw Harper in training, her smile often told me that she wanted a repeat of that night and my cock couldn't have agreed more with her, but I was distracted from the normal duties I had often done without much thought. I often did my laundry on Wednesdays, a habit that I retain to this day, as most of the other people did their laundry either on the weekend or waited until Monday to do it. The ones that thought themselves smarter, which were just as many as the weekend crowds, would wait until Tuesday to do their own, leaving all the equipment open for me to use on my Wednesday laundry day. There were a few nights when the Drill Sergeants would come up to me while I studied in the laundry room as my clothes washed, often to just fuck with me but more recently to help me study. Some had taken a rare liking to my habits and my hard work, I was the quiet one in most of the group activities and a smart ass during our routine military drills. It was not rare to hear one of them yell at me while I did a large number of whatever particular exercise that particular DS felt like making me do.

"Soldier Medic," a familiar voice interrupted my train of thought. DS Harris entered the laundry room as I sat on top of the washer that currently housed my clothes, my normal textbook missing along with the mandatory Battle Buddy that was required whenever a DS spoke to us. This was for mutual protection from any allegations, and for other safety reasons, however my laundry habits often made it difficult to secure one for this activity and the DS normally did not mind us being alone so long as we stayed in the Company area.

"Drill Sergeant," I immediately jumped up from the washer and stood at parade rest as was the custom when addressing Non-Commissioned Officers.

"Relax, Soldier Medic," he replied while removing his brown round (DS hat) and running a hand through his neatly cut hair. This particular DS had taken a liking to my personality and through our talks I had learned that this was his first class of trainees after his return from the invasion of Iraq and a 18 month deployment. "This is more of a social call, have a seat."

"Roger," I replied, the famous military response to just about any question as I resumed my seat on top of the washing machine.

...

The first time I had run into DS Harris had actually been offpost, in the famous River Walk in San Antonio. I was sitting outside one of the many restaurants in the area, with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other, both huge no-no's for trainees. As I laughed and joked with some of my fellow classmates, I felt a sudden hush fall on the group while a finger poked me in the back right shoulder. I didn't need to see who it was, the terror in my classmates' faces told me enough as to the owner of the finger poking me in the back; I knew I was fucked.

"Soldier Medic, are you supposed to be smoking?" DS Harris stood looking at me, even in civilian clothing it was clear that this was an authority figure, and while he was well within his obligations to make a scene and embarrass me completely, he kept his voice to a strict and far scarier tone.

"Negative, Drill Sergeant," I replied, there was no use in lying I still had the burning cigarette in my hand.

"And, Soldier Medic," he continued "aren't you a little underage to be drinking?"

"Roger, Drill Sergeant," I replied, again knowing there was no point in lying.

"How did you get that alcoholic beverage, Soldier Medic?" His tone never once changing, though his face got ever so close to my own, as my table mates tried to escape, his freezing glance held them in place. "Don't tell me you broke the law and used a forged identification? That would be a serious infraction."

"Negative, Drill Sergeant," I replied, so far honestly had saved me from embarrassment; I figured I might as well stick to my guns. "I just asked for one and they brought it."

"Are you sure none of your buddies here got it for you?" As he looked at the others in the table, the color in their faces faded even as they shook their heads violently from side to side. DS Harris reached towards the table, securing my pack of cigarettes and taking one out. As he retrieved a lighter from his own pocket and lit the cigarette, he looked at me and as he walked away he said, "carry on, Soldier Medics."

Of course when I showed back on post following that weekend he took special care to rid my body of any toxins from the beer and cigarettes, often laughing at my constant complaining. He often remarked how it was my honestly that made it so difficult for him to issue his corrective training, but after that weekend there was a special rapport built between him and I.

...

"You seem distracted, Soldier Medic," he said as he leaned on the dryer just across from where I was seated, "you're not your usual self. Us Drills usually sit in the office and look at you as you walk in every Wednesday with your laundry bag in one hand and your book on the other. This time, DS Anderson saw you weren't carrying your books, plus your latest test scores weren't really up to par with your usual performance. Want to tell me what's going on?"

"It's just some personal life bs, Drill Sergeant." I continued to stare at nothing, my head in turmoil.

"Yeah, that's obvious" he said in a friendly tone, "you also have cut down on your phone time significantly. Plus there's the whole Harper looking at you with 'fuck me' eyes, but I have this feeling that they're more like 'fuck me again' eyes, and you don't seem like the straying type." He looked at me with the concern of a mentor for his student before he continued, "so whatever it is that's bothering you, it's affecting your performance as a Soldier."

I looked at him and told him the story, how I had met Ann and how she had told me she had slept with someone else after my own slight indiscretion. He didn't offer any advice or ask anything while I talked, just nodded his head in understanding while I told him my story.

"Did you ask her for the details?" He asked after I had finished my story up to fucking Harper's brains out.

"She tried to tell me a few, all she got out was that it was my former best friend's housemate. I guess she was so distraught that he locked her out of his room and she went to sleep in the couch when the douche walked in. It took him less than 10 minutes to do what it took me months to get from her, I just hung up and haven't really talked to her since. She leaves me voicemails and sends me texts, but I rarely listen to them, and the texts I just delete." I was looking at the ground trying to find an answer there; I had never considered myself the touchy feely type especially with another man but being able to tell the story to another person felt overwhelmingly better.

"You know a few of the Drills here deployed with me?" DS Harris said, "though some of them got lucky with shorter deployments. Some got 15 months, few others got the 18 months like I did. But..." he stopped himself as if trying to find the right words. "But there are four of us who share much more similarities." He looked at his hand and for the first time I noticed a slight tan line where once a ring had been. "Mine took the longest before she got too lonely, after about 3 months she had her new boy toy driving my truck to the grocery store while I was too fucking busy dodging RPGs and bullets."

"Fuck," it was all I could say. I could relate to what he was telling me at that very moment.

"I knew I couldn't live with it if I knew the details, and I knew more firmly that I couldn't live with that cheating cunt." Anger suddenly embodied his otherwise professional tone, "I was lucky that we didn't have any kids. But some of the other guys weren't, their own divorces were far more bitter than mine. Of course, even my own fucking family initially took her side," his anger almost swallowing his tone, "but when the truth came out they decided it was best for them to stay out of it."

"Does it ever get better?" My voice was almost cracking, betraying for the first time my true feelings of hurt.

"No," he solemnly said, "but the distance helps. Not knowing the details helps even more, one of the guys sat and listened to all the details, fuck the guy can hardly look at another woman without immediately remembering the bitch that tore his heart out. But the distance, the same distance that caused the breakup is a blessing in disguise. You don't have to see her every day and eventually you will learn to either forgive her or you will hate her with the core of your being. But don't feel bad about what happened with Harper, it's a natural thing. Sort of trying to prove to yourself that you are a man, I did something similar. Shit, I think every man in that position does something similar. For now, just focus on yourself, that's the best advice I could give you. Yeah, it hurts like a mother fucker, and there will be days where all you can think of is that bitch spreading her legs for some fucking asshole but eventually you'll learn to use that as fuel. That or it will fucking eat you alive." As he finished those words the door to the laundry room opened and there stood Harper's roommate, the same girl that had seen my performance not so long ago, DS Harris looked at both of us, smiled at me in that way that showed he knew something I didn't, and picking up his hat just said, "carry on Soldier Medics."

"Did I interrupt something?" she coyly asked, dragging a full laundry bag behind her.

"Just some 'get your head out of your ass' words," I replied with a smile, "this is usually the best day to do laundry. No one usually comes here during this time."

"Yeah, that's what I heard" she replied as she poured her laundry into the washing machine next to mine, "you know, Harper told me a little bit of what happened between you guys."

"Did she now?" I honestly wondered how much more than what she had already seen could Harper could've possibly have told her, "does she know you're here?"

"How do you think I found out about your Wednesday laundry day?" She replied as she removed the t-shirt she was wearing, revealing a black sports bra barely covered by a tank top of the same color. She pulled her sweatpants off and revealed the smallest pair of shorts I had seen, clearly the matching sleepwear set to her tank top. Before I could say anything else, she reached out and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into a kiss.

As she hungrily devoured my lips and tongue, I broke away from the kiss, I interrupted her, "this is kind of weird. I fucked your roommate..." Her lips interrupted me as she reached into my own shorts to feel for my already stiff cock.

"That's why I'm here..." she said in between breaths and kisses, "she doesn't care, I just need some of what you gave her the other night." She continued her assault with her mouth and her hands began to pull my shorts down, freeing my cock from its confines. She kissed my neck and my shoulders as she made her way down. Her right hand tightly gripped my cock as she kissed the head, small little kisses as if she were trying to put her signature on it. She looked up at me, our eyes meeting before she smiled and took me in her mouth. In one gulp she took half of it, her warm mouth quickly pacifying my racing mind, and her swirling tongue driving me into bliss even before her head started bobbing. Her hand pumped at my cock ever so slightly, a small giggle emerging from her mouth that brought pleasurable vibrations and threatened to milk me even after such a short time. Without me noticing she stood and moved her shorts to the side, jumped into my arms, and guided my cock into her warm slit.

Unlike Harper, her pussy was incredibly tight, almost vice like in its sensation. Her hips began to move slowly, while her pussy struggled to swallow my cock yet slowly driving herself deeper with each gyration. Our lips had again met and her grunts and moans were shouted into my mouth, only interrupted by a victorious grunt when she felt my balls slap for the first time against her. Carrying her, I moved her towards the table setup to fold out laundry, and using our laundry bags to create a makeshift bed I gently laid her while I began a slow pumping in and out of her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her first orgasm took her, her nails digging through my shirt and into my back, my mouth still muffling her screams. I slowed my pumping as she rode her orgasmic waves, just as she finished one I would speed up to ease her into a second almost continuous orgasm.

After about five minutes of this her arms gave out, and through kisses she pleaded, "please, no more. Fill me up, please, I need to feel your..." Before she finished her sentence I complied, filling her with as much cum as had accumulated since her roommate took my last load days prior. "So, fucking hot... oh God..." She said as spurt after spurt of cum coated her insides, her eyes rolling again as yet another orgasm took her. Her body began to shake and the strength in her arms returned just enough to rip my shirt apart as her legs threatened to break my ribs. Almost as if a switch had gone off, her embrace went from lustful to loving, her hungry kisses became more passionate, her purring and a sleepy smile covered her face. "So much better than she described it," she said as she continued to kiss me, "this is definitely going to happen a lot more times."

I climbed off her and looked at her gaping pussy as rivers of my cum leaked out of her and onto her laundry bag. She returned her shorts and panties to their proper place, as if she was trying to secure the new contents of her well fucked pussy. "Anytime," I replied, a smile on my own face forming. "There's still a few weekends and a few more laundry days until graduation." She sighed as she finally stood up, almost falling because of her unsteady legs.

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
506 Followers
12