Long Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
506 Followers

"You seem to have a lot of practice doing that" she said as I nibbled her ear lobe, "I don't know if I should ask or just enjoy."

"Just enjoy," I replied, whispering into her ear. My hands again freely roaming her body, moving ever so slightly towards her breasts. I could hear her breathing become more ragged, coming in short spurts as my hands neared her nipples. Running my hands around her breasts, I allowed my thumbs to slightly touch her nipples, a short gasping breath told me I was doing the right thing. She dug her fingernails into my skin ever so slightly, just enough to scratch but not enough to leave any marks.

"That feels great" she said between breaths, "your hands feel rough yet so very gentle..." another sharp breath interrupted her as my hands reached the waist band of her jeans. Again, using one hand, I undid the button of those jeans and I gently guided her to her feet. I kissed her tummy, ran my tongue in her belly button as I slowly lowered her jeans, again running my hands on her body. While I wanted to grab onto her luscious ass, I knew there would be time for that, instead I focused on running my hands through her well-toned legs. Gently massaging her calves, I returned my hands upwards and reached the waistline of her panties. Lowering them just as gently as I had done with her jeans, this time I grabbed her ass, firmly grabbing those globes as my thumbs slowly lowered her panties. Her breathing was the only sound emerging from her, as her eyes remained closed, enjoying the sensations shooting through her body.

"Come on," I softly said, as she stepped out of her clothes she allowed me to lead her towards my bedroom. As we stood at the foot of my bed, I again kissed her deeply, driving my tongue into a wrestling match with her own before I abruptly tossed her into the bed. Her hands immediately reached above her head as she fell onto the mattress, desperately trying to pull herself using some invisible rope. I removed my pants and boxers to match her own nudity and slowly lowered myself on top of her.

"Please fuck me" she said between ragged breaths as I continued to kiss her neck. My lips began to trace a path towards her breasts, her breathing becoming more and more shallow as I neared her nipples. I carefully avoided them, instead focusing my efforts in kissing her entire breast, when I felt that she was about to speak I placed my mouth into one of those nipples, quickly running my tongue over it, tracing it as if I was trying to memorize its features. Her body began to shake as I gently nibbled. "Holy fuck," she continued shaking, "don't you fucking stop doing..." a scream interrupted her sentence. By the time her orgasm finished, I had moved towards the second nipple, her gasps for air and the flush color of her milky skin revealing her immense arousal.

"I have a feeling this will soon become one of my favorite places" I said as my kissed moved further south. My only guide was her breathing, but as I continued to tease my intentions her hands involuntarily reached for my head to guide me to her sweet spot. "Tisk, tisk," I said as I gently removed her hands, "you just gotta be patient."

"Don't make me beg you again," she said with a tone that was a combination of lustful desperation and urgency. She held her breath as my lips neared her pussy, but instead of heading right for her love tunnel I continued kissing her thighs and legs, ever so near her slit. She began to move and twist her body, trying to get my mouth to the right place as my teasing continued. "Would you just fucking..." again I interrupted her, this time by placing my mouth in her pussy, immediately finding her clit and running my tongue slowly up and down on it. Within seconds she was cumming again, this time her hands holding my face in place as she rode her second orgasm. Suddenly, her body went limp, hands fell to her sides, her breathing became more normal.

"Angie?" I instinctively moved my hand to check for a pulse, stopping because of the enormous smile on her face. Her orgasm had been so violent that she had actually passed out from the pleasure. Part of me was disappointed that the night was over, but another part of me was proud of what I had accomplished that night. I carefully covered her, softly kissed her on top of her head, and after putting on some shorts I moved outside to smoke a cigarette and finish my beer. I could have her, I thought to myself, I was sure she wouldn't mind, but I wanted to enjoy her as much as possible, and I had become a very patient man.

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
506 Followers
12