Long Road to Find a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reckless again he said, "I require an examination to confirm that."

She smiled and then lost that smile. "Thomas I suggest you allow me room to breath."

"Ah yes," he smiled to hide his scowl, thinking how much time did she require to be breathing normally again?

"Dinner at my place tonight," she smiled and keep her smile when adding, "without sex""

Well he supposed he was halfway there. "I'd love that."

Their courtship, or rather their arm's length reunion was underway and during the following weeks Thomas was sure Greer wasn't dating anyone else. Greer would find it impossible to be that sneaky.

They kissed easily and at times after consuming liquor kissed almost sexily and she'd allow Thomas to tongue her briefly but her tongue never entered his mouth. Twice recently she'd placed his hand on her breast and she'd only pull away when Thomas couldn't resist and would begin digging to expose the breast. She wouldn't flinch when he placed her hand on his erection but as soon at he'd pull his hand off her hand she'd place her hand back on to neutral territory.

They socialized quite extensively and then the inevitable happened; at a cocktail party they came face to face with Michael and his woman.

"Hi Thomas, Greer," Michael said, appearing only slightly uncomfortable.

Thomas, who'd had his arm around Greer's waist, felt her stiffen.

They returned the greeting and Michael introduced Marci.

After a brief exchange of nothings Michael excused himself and walked Marci away.

"Another cocktail?"

"Thanks Tommo. Make it a stiff one."

Walking to the bar Thomas thought God she'd just called him Tommo and asked for a stiff drink. Meeting Michael at last obviously had taken her through some kind of emotional barrier or in romantic terms a pain barrier.

That must have been true late that night at her apartment after coffee for the first time they petted heavily and when he unzipped and placed her hand on his cock she held it unaided for quite sometime, although passively.

At least it was progress.

Next day his pal invited Thomas to go fishing again.

"Yeah Dunk (Duncan). Could I bring a gal?"

"Yeah of course. We were going to fix you up."

Greer was excited at the thought of going boating and said yes. "You mean we sleep on board Friday and Saturday nights?"

"Yes."

"You and me in a cabin?"

"Yes but I could sleep on the deck."

"No cabin-sharing is fine."

Ah did that mean his period of great patience was about to end?

Greer asked, "Who is the captain?"

"My friend Duncan who is licensed to skipper a boat that large. He helps out his uncle during emergencies at his uncle's crewed-boat charter business."

* * *

Thomas fleetingly remembered the voluptuous Honey,

He was in the Jacuzzi late Friday night with Greer. The others had left for bed.

Greer finish her drink and then pulled down the top of her swimsuit, giving Thomas an eyeful of two slightly hanging breasts with large peachy areola, each with a very erect nipple.

"Thomas, I love you," she practically bleated. "It's been over six months since I was last had sex. Your tongue must be hanging out for it."

THE END