Long Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, you're getting the full treatment, whether you want it or not. And you know what? Before I give it to you, you're going to ask me for it. You're going to beg. So let's hear it, bitch. Beg me to put it in you."

At last her anger flared hot and white, cutting a sharp line through her fear, and before she even knew she was going to do it she shouted, "Fuck you!"

He pulled her head up a few inches and slammed it back down against the car. Holding her down he leaned in close to her ear.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite make that out. Why don't you say that again?"

This time her survival instinct returned and she checked her tongue. "Fuck me," she whispered feebly.

"That sounded more like an order. I said I want you to beg."

She forced the words. "Please fuck me."

"Again."

"Please fuck me."

"You can do better than that, whore."

She took a deep breath and summoned all she could muster. "Please, sir, please...put your cock in me sir, please."

"Oh, you good little whore..."

The hand stopped pressing her face down and then she felt him behind her, hands clutching her hips.

She felt him kick inside her feet, spreading her legs further apart. His hands griped the cheeks of her ass, almost painfully, and spread her cheeks out, revealing more of herself to him. He rubbed himself against her slit, up and down, from asshole to clit. She shuddered a bit, as he whispered in the air, "sweet, wet little slut. You're loving this, aren't you?" She moaned a bit, and felt a flush over her face.

He teased a bit more, thrusting forward slightly, as if he was knocking on a door to gain entrance. His entrance, however, was not gentle, however, as he rammed his hips forward, stuffing her forcefully. She groaned and bucked, tried to rise up off the hood again, but he grabbed the back of her neck and forced her body to bend over again at the waist. He held her like that, head held down, unable to move, while his other hand held her hips steady as he hammered into her. He was so violent in his thrusting, she could feel her hips and thighs bruising on the front of the cruiser, which was rocking heavily under his assault. She was overwhelmed at the speed and power he used, she soon lifted her feet off the ground, his body weight pinning her to the front of the car.

She was letting her breath out in puffs and wails, sobbing and praying for the end. "surely he can't keep this pace up for long." she thought. As if reading her mind, he slowed, if only slightly, and trailed his hand from his hip across the low of her back, down the crack of her ass, resting on her cheek as his thumb rimmed her asshole. She clenched and bucked, but was unable to get away.

Though slower he thrusted with no less force, giving a violent push at the end of each thrust, all the while working his thumb into her ass. His other hand alternately slapped and squeezed her ass cheek. Against all sense she felt herself building to a climax, the slow spreading of warmth. And it seemed the harder she fought against it the stronger it started to come on.

And he could tell. "That's right, whore, you love this!"

He slathered his thumb in her own juices and pushed it a little deeper into her ass, wiggling and teasing, all as he pounded her harder than she'd ever had it in her life. Subtly he moved, shifting his angle, and suddenly he was ramming her in exactly the right spot. Her cuffed hands gripped the edge of the hood near the windshield and she tensed her entire body trying to stave it off, but he could tell he had her and stroked her relentlessly until at last she couldn't fight it anymore. She buried her head against the hood but couldn't muffle the sound of her wailing moan. All through her orgasm he could hear him chuckling and shouting, "Love it, whore!" Not once did he stop or even slow down, gave no sign that he was anywhere near done himself; he just kept on pummeling her, making her orgasm last as long as he could.

When her shivering and gyrated had slowed, he pulled out, swiped his hand across her slit, smearing her wet juices up and massaged into her puckered hole. She sobbed, and pleaded. "Please!"

He laughed maliciously. "Please what? fuck you harder? I'm about to sweetheart." He slipped both thumbs into her ass, and then slid the head of his cock right inside, stretching her wide. She squealed and squirmed, but his hands on her hips held her steady as he pushed passed her initial resistance. She flailed her legs, pushed up on her elbows and tried to scoot up further onto the hood of the car, but he was not letting her go. He forced her back towards him and thrusted, fully sheathing himself into her. He almost didn't hear her protests over his own moan of pleasure, she was so tight! He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tight, hunched over, and let loose, reaming her open.

He pulled her up slightly off the hood, one hand on her lower abdomen, the other slipping up her shirt, kneading her breasts roughly. His fingertips found a nipple, and he proceeded to pinch, pull, and squeeze her, all the while working his hips back and forth, faster and faster.

In spite of the situation, she couldn't help herself. She threw her head backwards, arched her back, helping him find just the right spot, all the while begging. "Please, oh... oh please!"

He held her tight in his arms, and whispered in her ear: "Please what?"

She gasped and grunted, grinding against him. "Oh, please touch me!" She moaned.

His grunts grew louder, timed with his thrusts which kept accelerating. She could feel his head resting against her back, between her shoulder blades, and the hand beneath her belly slipped down, seeking her clit. When he found it he teased and rubbed it, squeezed it between his fingertips. She moaned, feeling herself getting close again, and she could tell by the sounds he made and the change of his thrust that he was too. Knowing he was going to come pushed her right up to the edge and once again she wailed and contorted. His hands left her breast and groin and he stood straight, grabbing her ass in two vicious grips. Suddenly his thrust became a jackhammer and he roared like a bear. She could feel his tremendous load of semen pouring into her ass. He came for a long time, just as long as she did if not longer, and even after he stopped bellowing, even after he collapsed against her, his forehead nestled between her shoulder blades, his hips were still moving, his cock still easing back and forth, in and out of her.

At last he pulled out of her. It was like taking the cork from a champagne bottle: at once all her energy was gone and she collapsed, limp as a doll, on the hood of the cruiser, panting.

They lay like that for what felt like an eternity; her sprawled across the front of the cruiser, his weight heavy on top of her, softening erection still pressed against her. She could feel the dripping evidence of his pleasure running down the inside of her thighs. They continued to pant heavily, waiting to recover the use of their legs.

Without a word, he pushed off of her, but she still didn't move. She could hear him behind her; sounded like he was redressing himself. She had a brief moment to think "what now" before he grabbed her, pulled her upright, and walked her back to the backseat of the car. After shoving her in and shutting the door behind her, he walked around the car, and got into the driver's seat. The silence continued as he started the car and drove back the way they came.

After a few minutes of driving, he pulled the car over and stopped. He didn't cut the engine though, just got out of the car and hauled her across the bench. She had enough sense to feel a spike of fear as he pulled her out of the car and propped her up against it, right next to the open door. All he did, though, was unlock the handcuffs, and then shut the door. She continued to stand there for a moment, not looking up at him, waiting for him to speak. He never did, just walked off, back to the front of the car, sliding back into the driver's seat. She heard the car shift into gear, and she had the presence of mind to pull her body weight off the car before he peeled out, leaving her standing in the dark, on the side of the road. She stood there, completely in disbelief that he had just dropped her off. she turned a small circle around her, gaining her bearings, and noticed a car parked behind her about 1500 feet. Her feet started moving her body that way before she even realized what she was doing, but soon she recognized her own car, still parked where he had pulled her over at on the edge of the curve in the road.

She opened the door and slid into the seat, noticing the keys were still in the ignition, everything looked untouched. She sat with her head back against the headrest, looking up at the stars through the absent roof of the convertible. She sat for a while, not really thinking anything, and then took a deep breath before starting her car. The radio blared out, and she turned it down a tiny bit, slightly shaking from the shock of the noise. She felt her pussy pulse and throb as she focused on the words, as it wasn't a song, but a news bulletin. Apparently, there was an imposter at large, dressed as a police officer, pulling unsuspecting women over, and doing horrible, unspeakable things to them, before bringing them back to their vehicles, sometimes hours later. She smirked as she dropped the car into gear, and as she pulled out, she thought; "Wonder if I can find him in this same spot tomorrow night?"

12