Long Term Nudity Project

Story Info
Schoolgirl and her mother are both enrolled.
11.7k words
4.4
111.2k
93
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers

Zoe Aames returned home to find her mother in tears.

"Oh baby," she sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

"Mom, Mom, what is it? What's the matter?"

Sandy Aames turned and directed her eyes towards the opened letter on the kitchen table. Zoe was dumfounded as to what could be so bad to make her mother cry like this and apologise to her. Had someone died? Zoe's grandparents were long gone and neither of her parents had siblings, so no cousins, aunts or uncles. She'd seen her father and brother that morning, so if something had happened to them, it wasn't going to be in a letter.

Before Zoe could pick up the letter, her mother grabbed hold of her and hugged her tight.

"It's from the L.T.N.P. They're sending a representative to see us both."

"The L.T.N.P.? The nudity thing?" asked Zoe.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. She's due any moment."

"To do what?"

Zoe began to feel agitated. She'd heard rumours of these visitations. They were done short notice so as to not give anyone a chance to react. Or escape. Realising this could be it, brought tears to Zoe's eyes. "No! No, Mom, I don't want to. Don't let them do this."

"I'm sorry baby, there's nothing I can do."

The two women hugged even tighter than before. Zoe, a slender 18 year old with long brown hair, was still in her school uniform. The doorbell rang.

"Mom, don't answer it."

"I've got to sweetie. The consequences for not are..." She shook her head in a far from positive way.

Mrs Aames headed for the door and opened it to find a completely naked woman standing there, holding a briefcase. She was attired in only a tie and shirt collar. And of course, the obligatory tail.

Zoe watched as her mother let this nude woman into their house. She was beautiful, about 5'6", early to mid thirties, long black hair tied up in a beautifully quaffed arrangement.

"Hello, Mrs. Aames? And you must be Zoe. I'm Miss Green. It's nice to meet you." She held out her hand to shake and then walked over to Zoe and offered her her hand too. "Please don't be afraid. I don't bite." Her sparkling blue eyes, deep as the oceans, qualified her words, letting Zoe know she spoke only the truth.

Zoe took the hand of the nude woman and couldn't help it when her eyes scanned down the body before her. Miss Green had large breasts, totally natural and a far cry from the tiny AA cup bee stings Zoe had. And they were punctuated by two of the largest bright pink areola she had ever seen. Then between her legs was the mass of dark pubic hair. All on display for anyone to see.

Miss Green didn't seem in the least bit perturbed about being ogled in all her glory by the teenage girl. Around her neck she wore a white shirt collar and had on a black tie that was short enough to come to a stop right between her breasts.

When Miss Green turned back to Zoe's mother, Zoe caught sight of the tail. A proud looking thing shaped like a reverse question mark, emanating from the woman's bum, rising to waist height before spraying backwards away from her body.

Zoe dreaded what she feared was to come for her and her mother. After all, the visit could only be about one thing.

"Please will you have a seat Mrs. Aames? You too Zoe."

The three women sat down around the breakfast table. Miss Green lifted her briefcase onto the table and clicked it open, pulling out a thin blue folder. She shut the briefcase and placed it at her feet. "That's for later," she said.

Zoe and Sandy Aames sat on the edge of their respective seats, biting their lips and holding hands under the table, terrified of the moments ahead. Miss Green sat up straight, got her documents in order, clicked her pen and took in a deep breath.

"Okay, um... I can see you're both nervous, so shall we just get stuck in?"

Mrs. Aames faintly nodded as Zoe wiped away a tear trickle with her free hand.

"I'm afraid it is what you think it is."

"Oh my God!" burst Mrs. Aames. Zoe immediately shook with fear and started sobbing. "No, please, please, I'll do anything, please. Just don't make my daughter do it too."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Aames. The documents I have here are for both of you."

Zoe turned to her mother for comfort. She was crying her little heart out.

"Zoe, I know this is very, very hard right now," said Miss Green. "But I assure you it gets better. And it gets better quickly too."

"Noooo!" Zoe balled into her mother's embrace.

"Zoe, Mrs. Aames. I was like you too. Once. A naked woman came to our door, dressed as I am now, carrying a briefcase and wearing a tail and I cried my eyes out. I cried so much, you couldn't even see my eyeballs anymore, my eyelids were so red and puffy and closed up. But here I am, more than two years later, doing this for a living. My term was up over a year ago. I choose to be this way now, because my year of forced nudity gave me confidence and strength and courage to do anything. I face the world and nothing phases me. I go out naked everyday, proudly. I wear my tail and my collar and I defy anyone to say something. But you know what, they don't, because they know I'm not one for messing with."

"I can't do it, Mom, please, do something."

"Oh baby, what can I do? I'm helpless here."

"Yes," said Miss Green. "Right now, you are both helpless. But your initiation into this scheme is going to end that. You're not going to be helpless, you're going to be strong. Going out into the world naked is going to make you strong and everyone knows it. I can walk naked into a bar at night, a bar filled with horny young boys, I walk in and they go silent. I have power over them. They don't dare step out of line in my presence because they know the consequences if they do. They know that with one call, I can have them taken away, stripped and paraded naked through town, just for making a rude remark. I assure you Zoe, in a very short time, you will see this for yourself and you will come to adore the sense of 'can do' it instils in you. Men crumble at your feet. Women gasp as you go by. The women of the L.T.N.P. command respect and that's something you already know to be true."

Zoe's crying had subsided a little. She had listened to every word Miss Green had spoken and even though she remained scared to death of what was about to happen, she had been given a small glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel.

"Miss Green? Is there nothing I can do to protect my daughter from this?"

"I'm very sorry Mrs. Aames, but you know there's not. And please, I'd like you both to call me Eva. We are all in this together, after all."

"Eva Green? Like the actress?"

"Yes," she chuckled. "Just like the actress, though I'm not French. Don't speak a word of it except for Bonjour and Merci!"

"You look a bit like her too."

"Well, thank you. I don't know her films all that well, she takes her clothes off a little too much for my liking."

Zoe finally lifted her head from her mother's chest and was about to say something when she noticed the wry look in Miss Green's eyes.

Miss Green smiled. "Icebreaker! Put you at ease!"

Zoe actually managed to giggle, despite her obvious discomfort at the situation.

"Okay, let's see what it says here," Miss Green scanned down the first loose page inside the opened folder. Sandra Denise Aames, age 45, date of birth February 9."

"Yes," Sandy Aames nodded as Miss Green turned to the next sheet in the folder.

"And Zoe Joey Aames, age 18, date of birth September 27?"

"That's me," said Zoe, feeling totally dejected.

"Okay um, what I have here are documents for you each to sign, agreeing to be enrolled in the Long Term Nudity Project for a duration of twelve months from today."

"And what if we don't sign?"

"Please Mrs. Aames, don't even joke about something like that because I don't want to sound like the bad guy. But there would be consequences for not agreeing and you would still end up being naked for the duration of the term, only your life would be a lot worse."

"How could it possibly get any worse?" asked Zoe.

"Well Zoe, if you must know, you'll see that there are two rather beefy gentlemen sat in the van outside. I could bring them into the house with me, but it's something I much prefer not to do. I feel I'm doing my job right if you never have to meet them. But they are there. Harold, he's 6'4", weighs about twenty stone and doesn't have a sense of humour. Then there's Ray. He's 6'2", used to be an orderly on a mental ward, he's been stabbed by all manner of objects over the years and lived to tell the tale. He likes Carpenters music. He's a big softy really."

Miss Green reached out across the table to take hold of Zoe's hand. "But Zoe, if I have to call them in here, they WILL strip you both naked, they will CUFF your hands behind your back, LEAD you out into the street and WALK you through town to the L.T.N.P. office where you will be reclassified as state sanctioned prostitutes and you will serve out your year servicing between five and ten men a day, in prisons around the country, while of course remaining naked throughout. I URGE you Zoe, not to go down that road. I've seen it before, I've arranged it before. And it saddens me every time because I know what those poor women go through. And at the end of the year, far from being confident, strong women, they are complete emotional wrecks and their bodies have been used to exhaustion and beyond. Please Zoe, please, don't go there."

Mrs. Aames looked her daughter in the eye, both of them had the same distant looking pale grey eyes. "Sweetheart, we have no choice, we have to sign."

Zoe gave her mother a little nod. It was the only way.

Miss Green slid the two sheets of paper across the table to Zoe and her mother and handed Mrs. Aames the pen to sign.

Sandy looked at the document and Miss Green's finger which pointed at the signature line. Then reluctantly, but without option, signed her name and with it, her right to wear clothing for the next year.

She passed the pen to her daughter and pointed out the signature line as Miss Green had done for her. Another tear dripped from Zoe's eye and landed on the page. Her eyes welled up and she had difficulty seeing the line. She just couldn't help thinking of the alternative, being a naked state sanctioned prostitute servicing criminals up and down the country. She wiped away her tears and saw that she too had signed away her right to wear clothes for the next year of her life. So that was it. All that remained was to get naked.

Miss Green checked the signatures and tucked the documents away in her folder and clicked her pen closed and left it sitting on top of the blue folder. She clasped her hands and looked at the two women, expectantly but without explicitly directing them to the next step.

"So how do we do this?" asked Mrs. Aames. "What happens now? Do we hear from you once the paperwork has been filed?"

"I think you know what happens next, Mrs. Aames."

"You mean..."

Miss Green nodded her head and Sandy Aames turned to Zoe as she rose from the chair and helped her daughter to her feet.

Mrs. Aames was a good looking woman, an inch or two over five foot, an average body for a woman of her age that had birthed two children the natural way. Her breasts were medium sized with modest, but not unattractive sag and as her daughter and Miss Green would soon discover, her nipples still pointed north and not south to the equator.

She had on one of her favourite dresses, a charcoal grey shirt skirt, that she accessorised with a silver necklace and a loose fitting jewel belt that matched her wavy brown hair. Her daughter, on the other hand, hadn't even had time to change out of her school uniform and would now not even get the chance to. The clothes she was wearing now were the last she would feel on her skin for a very long time.

Mrs. Aames slipped the necklace over her head and placed it on the kitchen table. She next removed her belt and placed that alongside.

"Do I have to remove my earrings Miss Green?

"No Mrs. Aames. And please, it's Eva remember."

"Yes of course. Eva. Thank you. Call me Sandy."

"I'll do that Sandy." Miss Green turned to look at Zoe who was just standing there like a lamp post, not moving, not even attempting to move.

"Come on Zoe dear. Start undressing."

Zoe just felt dazed. She couldn't believe any of this was happening. Just a half hour ago she had been with her friends in school, chatting away merrily as they walked out of the main gate and left the school premises. And now this? Shock and disbelief didn't begin to describe it. Then she realised; she was going to have to go to school tomorrow in the nude. No, she couldn't. She just couldn't. She'd do the other thing, she'd be a prostitute.

"I can't do this Mom. I can't go to school naked in front of my friends. I'll be the only one."

Miss Green immediately spoke up. "That's not true Zoe. At this very moment, I have colleagues visiting the homes of four of your classmates. They are being enrolled in the scheme as we speak and they will be going to school tomorrow dressed the same as you. And in a few weeks, you'll be joined by a few more and one of your teachers too."

Zoe began to cry again. "Please," she begged.

Mrs. Aames put her arms around her daughter and turned to Miss Green. "Could you give us a moment please?"

"Of course." Miss Green stood and excused herself, stepping back to look out of the window at the street.

"Baby, I know this is hard, believe me I do. It's not any easier for me than it is for you. Just thinking about going to work tomorrow at the office, walking through the building, being the only one who is nude. And with a tail as well. It's so humiliating. But we don't have any option my love. And I will not let you become a state sanctioned prostitute. So we're going to do this, we're going to get naked, you and me, here and now, we'll undress together and we'll take it one step at a time, with each other for support. What do you say? Because if you don't, they'll take you. And they're not taking you anywhere without me. And baby, I really don't want to be a prostitute. Can you do it my love, for me, for your old Mom?"

Zoe squeezed her mother tight and after wiping the tears from her eyes, gave her mother a kiss on the cheek, which led her mother to reciprocate and then another and another and they just kept kissing each other and rubbing each other's shoulders, for encouragement.

"I love you Mom."

"Oh, I love you Zoe, my beautiful little girl, I love you with all my heart."

Mrs. Aames thanked Miss Green with a single look, for allowing them this moment. Then Miss Green returned to her seat and watched while mother and daughter attempted to undress in front of her.

Zoe was maybe two inches taller than her mother, but very slender. She had a flat stomach that, unfortunately for her, continued up into her chest. Her light brown hair was long and straight and ran all the way down to the small of her back. As she stood there in her dark grey pleated skirt and her light grey v neck jumper, her pale blue blouse and red tie, her white stockings and black shoes, she trembled. Then, mustering courage from somewhere, she slowly brought her hands up to her tie, loosening it at first from under her collar, then pulled it apart and slid it out through one side of her collar. She placed it on the back of her chair.

Mrs. Aames smiled at her daughter, even though the butterflies were doing cartwheels in the pit of her own stomach. She continued to unbutton her own dress down the front, exposing her white bra.

Zoe kicked off her shoes next and not knowing where to go from there, what to remove, she thought about how embarrassing it was going to be to be stood there in just her underwear, then having to bend over to pull her panties down her legs. So without conscious effort, her thumbs found her way into the waistband of her panties next and she pulled them down her thighs, then clenched her knees together to let them slide down to the floor where she was able to step out of them, avoiding any potential embarrassment that may have caused.

Mrs. Aames had undone all the buttons to her hips and thought of just shrugging the dress off her shoulder but then just kept unbuttoning all the way down to the hem of her dress, just below her knees.

Zoe continued to undress by rolling her white, knee high stockings down to her ankles, then slipped them over her heels one by one. As her knees bent for her to reach her feet, her legs parted and she felt the cooler air on her crotch. She was just going to have to get used to that - and more.

With her grey shirt skirt completely parted down the centre and her white bra and panties exposed, Sandy Aames let the dress fall from her shoulders. She folded it in quarters and let it drape over the back of her chair. Both women remained silent, both looking in any direction except at someone.

Miss Green let her eyes dart between Zoe and Sandy. She was getting wet just watching it. It was part of the reason she had volunteered to remain nude and join the L.T.N.P. - she was a lesbian and there was no greater thrill for her than watching unsuspecting women forcibly stripped, especially when it was members of the same family. She knew her nipples had hardened the moment she caught sight of the vulnerable Zoe in her adorable little school uniform, but there was little she could do about it. She only knew, that she had plenty of masturbation material for the next few days and the women weren't even naked yet.

Zoe lifted her school jumper over her head and placed it on the chair. She only had her blouse and skirt and then her bra left to remove and as she stood there as composed as she could be given the circumstances, she tried to calculate what order to remove these last three items.

Should it be blouse then bra, exposing her little boobies, leaving her skirt for last and the grand reveal of her bush? Or blouse then skirt, leaving her tiny tits for last? What if she took off her skirt first? With a bit of luck, the tails of her blouse ought to keep her pussy covered, but then she'd have to remove her blouse and her boobs would still be last. It was no easy choice, but something inside made her feel greater embarrassment over the small size of her titties than her bush, which, on appearance was hardly any different to any other woman's bush. It was dense with a healthy covering of light brown short hairs, straight and clean looking. So she unfastened her skirt, undid the zip and let it fall to the floor. She lifted it with her toes and caught hold of it, making sure to keep her blouse pressed firmly down to keep herself covered.

There was nothing Miss Green would have liked more in that one moment alone, watching a blushing schoolgirl try to protect the last vestiges of her modesty, than to thrust three fingers into her own pussy and strum across her clit with her thumb. But that was simply out of the question, getting off at the sight of two women's shared embarrassment.

Mrs. Aames stood in just her bra and panties having waited until then to remove her shoes and tights. Zoe stood in just her pale blue school blouse, her bra underneath. They each had two items left to remove and an extraordinary thing occurred to both mother and daughter in that moment.

As Mrs. Aames looked at her daughter's blouse, she could see that her nipples were protruding from her chest quite prominently. Even the bra she wore underneath was unable to contain her daughter's nipples. They were standing out on stalks.

Zoe looked into her mother's eyes for the first time since they had started to undress and saw that her mother's private parts, showed clearly through her underwear. The dark silhouette of her bush, the contrast of her areola showing through the white bra and the fact that her mother's nipples too, seemed just as long as her own. If either woman had thought to turn to Miss Green, they would have seen that there wasn't a soft nipple in the house.

zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers