Long Time Coming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His posterior reddened quickly and she knew the lesson was getting through to him. She heard him sobbing and she stopped for a moment, her aching hands soothing his backside. Her fingers played upon his swollen skin, teasing and caressing. His breaths slowed and her touch calmed him.

"You need this sweetie," she whispered, her hand massaging his left cheek. "It's ok to cry. It's what you need. Let it out. Cry for mommy." Like her, he was caught up in the role and cried openly as she spoke.

"There there, just a little bit more." Her arm raised and began smacking his exposed rump.

"No, no more!" He cried out, his words surprising her. She wanted to stop, wanted more than anything to take him to her breast and soothe him but she knew she could not. He needed this, needed the burning sting to teach him to behave. He needs to be brought back to that time when nothing was more frightening than a bare bottomed spanking across his mother's lap.

She interspersed her spanks with gentle strokes, never letting him forget how much she loved him. Her voice was soft and he gave in to her fully, tears streaming down his cheeks, his ardor completely forgotten in the rush of his punishment. When she finished she stood him on wobbly legs. Hands clasped self consciously over his penis, he could not look at her.

"Hurts a bit more, doesn't it baby?"

He blushed and nodded.

"Come to me, give me a big hug darling."

He practically threw himself into her arms, tears reappeared and wet her shoulder. Her fingers skated across his bottom, touching the tender flesh, bringing out the softest of moans.

As he cried she turned him to her and pressed her lips to his, kissing him as a lover should. His body went limp and she held him tightly, thankful for the beautiful vulnerability he was blessed with. His hands wrapped around her adoringly and the softness of her palm found his groin. His balls felt warm in her hands and softer than she remembered. His penis, only now beginning to swell again, was tender and sensitive. She lusted for him but held back.

With a brush of fingers down his face she closed his eyes and ushered him into bed. He went willingly, despite it being only late afternoon.

Megan joined her mother at the dinner table alone but said nothing and the two women shared a knowing look. Afterwards Megan gathered up a plate to take to her man and the older woman watched knowingly.

When she entered the room, the lights were dimmed and he was just waking from a nap. He saw her and moved to sit up, wincing at the feeling in his sore bottom. She sat beside him and fed him with her arm wrapped around his shoulders. When they finished, she didn't say a word, only slipped out of her clothes and joined him in bed.

12