Long Time, New Toys

Story Info
He finally takes her after a month and brings out new toys.
1.9k words
3.42
15.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to her closet and took out a pair of tights and two dress options. She laid them on the bed and sat on her vanity chair to pull her tights up her legs. She stood up and walked to the edge of the bed trying to decide which dress she should wear. The dark purple one that was tight and showed off her curves, or the black one that she loved the way it showed off her back.

She stiffened a little when he surprised her, and then relaxed into him when he reached his arms around her stomach, holding her to him.

"The purple one," He whispered.

"Why?"

"I love the way your tits look in it."

He kissed her neck and she pushed away from him to grab the dress and pull it over her head and down her body. She smoothed it out and turned to face him. He was wearing nice slacks and a button up shirt, tucked in, with his tie untied around his neck and his jacket on the doorknob.

"What do you think?"

He walked up to her and took her in his arms again, feeling her curves and back. "I think we can be a little late to this stupid birthday dinner."

He kissed her cheek, then her neck, then and her collarbone. She once again pushed him away and went to her closet to put on her leather jacket.

"Its my best friends birthday dinner at a nice restaurant. We are going. Stop being a baby."

She added her jewelry and black stilettos to her outfit. Then she went up to him and helped him tie his tie.

"We haven't had sex in a month, Elli. I just want you so bad."

"Well that's because you keep pissing me off, Dan. You would get some if you weren't so annoying." She replied in a harsh tone.

He was getting more frustrated and he didn't respond. He knew she was just having a bad few weeks at work and she was taking out all her anger on him, but he hated that she blamed it on him. And he figured his best shot at making this mood go by faster was if he didn't say anything.

When she finished his tie he walked over to get his jacket and put it on as he left the room and went down stairs to the garage. She followed. They both got in the car and he started it. She felt bad about how she treated him in the bedroom and didn't want him to be a downer at the party.

"I'm sorry for talking to you like that. You didn't deserve that."

He looked at her and she put her hand on his thigh as she leaned over to kiss him. He kissed her back. They intertwine tongues and shared a long passionate kiss. She leaned back.

"You can have all of me when we get back tonight."

She could tell the promise excited him, and he took her hand in his and backed the car out of the driveway and headed to the restaurant. All he could think of was how it's been a month and he just wants to be home all ready.

They pull up and go inside. She greets the birthday girl and they all take their seats. They both make polite conversation until one of Elli's coworkers starts giving her a hard time about work. He can tell that she is getting frustrated even though she is keeping it together and he has a feeling tit's going to be easier said then done to be able to have his way with her when they get home.

They suffer through the rest of the night and then head home when every one else does. It's about 1am when they arrive home and they don't really talk as they make their way upstairs. He takes off his jacket and leaves it on the coat rack.

Starts taking off her jewelry, jacket, and shoes. Danny sits on the edge of the bed, removing his tie and belt, desperately trying to think of something to break the silence.

"Did you have a good time?"

She roles her eyes.

He is so annoyed with her that he decides to say something about her attitude even if it makes everything worse. He stands up and he tells her in the most sincere voice,

"You know, I am sorry that work sucks for you, but our relationship should come first. And I'm tiered of being pushed aside. "

She is shocked that he even mentioned anything and her first reaction is to yell at him for being selfish, until she thinks about what he just said and she feels bad for him that she made him feel unimportant.

She walks over to him and wraps her arms around his waist, hugging him with her head on his chest. "I'm sorry."

He is a little taken back by her response and he takes her head in his hands and leans over to kiss her. She kisses him back and as soon as he feels that he shoves his tongue in her mouth and the kiss gets more passionate. He turns her around him and she sits on the edge of the bed. He kneels down and pushes her dress up to her hips. He starts sliding her tights down and takes them off.

"You ripped my tights!"

He ignores her, standing up and towering over her and taking her lips with his. They slide up the bed and she helps him take off his shirt. He unzips her dress and slides it down her body then tosses it to the floor. He backs away for a second to admire her black lacey bra and panties. She gave him a lustful look and he leaned closer to her. She started kissing him and tangled her fingers between his hairs. Getting harder by the second, he reaches down and removes his pants, kicking them off.

He leans up, her following, touching his abs, his neck, everything she can, with their lips never leaving each others and he reaches around to un snap her bra then they lay back down. He breaks their kiss and kisses his way from her neck to her nipple. He slides his tongue over her nipple and she puts her hand back into his hair. As he starts to suck on her nipple her grip gets tighter and he becomes harder.

He moves to the other nipple sucking and nibbling while he uses his hand to caress her other breast. She holds he head to her because of her pleasure.

He rips himself away from her and off the bed. Leaving her heartbroken and lustful. He takes off his briefs and goes to the closet to pull out a wedding gift given to her from her bachelorette party, a year ago, but never touched. He opens the black wooden case and pulls out two pairs of handcuffs.

He walks back over to the bed and the look in her eyes says she's terrified yet intrigued. He gets on the bed and slides right up next to her, taking her left hand first and taking it to cuff it to the bedpost.

"You've been a bad girl the last month and its time you learned your lesson," He said while smiling.

He reached over and cuffed her other hand. He kissed her lips and whispered to her telling her he would never hurt her or leave her this way. With her feeling better about this he sat up and slowly started removing her panties. He looked at her beautifully shaven pussy and couldn't wait to get inside her.

But he wanted to drive her crazy first. So he took her nipple in her mouth while he took his hand and rubbed her pussy lips feeling them up and down. Grazing over her clit every so often. He gently bit her other nipple and positioned his fingers at her opening. He looked up to see her face and pushed two fingers inside her as she bit her bottom lip.

He wiggled his fingers around in her really feeling the inside of her pussy and then he started finger fucking her. All the while looking in her eyes and watching her moan with pleasure.

"Your not aloud to cum until I tell you to."

Her eyes got wide.

"I will cum when I want to cum you ass whole."

"I'll get out the whip."

She knew he had more control over her then she did over her at this moment, and that turned her on even more. Her desire to cum was stronger then ever. Just as she was about to reach her climax, He pulled is fingers out of her and left her hanging.

He kissed each nipple and slid down her body. He kissed her pussy lips and licked up her slit toward her clit. He kissed her clit and sucked it into his mouth. He then made his tongue very pointy and attacked her little nub. She was moaning and wiggling around trying to push her pussy into his mouth, trying to get closer to him.

He loved it! And just as she was about to cum, he backed off, completely discontinuing his contact. She yelled in frustration.

"DAMN IT! Let me cum!"

He laughed at her. "Okay. You can cum this time. Here you go!"

He licked her clit and entered his two fingers back inside her, finger fucking her.

"I'm gonna cum!" She moaned with excitement.

That's when he backed away, yet again, frustrating her more and making her hornier.

He was so erect from watching her writhe in pleasure that he just wanted to be in her. So he crawled back up her body and forced his tongue into her mouth. She bit his lip gently, driving him crazy.

He positioned his cock to her pussy and pushed in. Relieved that she gets his thick cock she moans.

"OH YEAH!"

He starts pumping in and out of her. She is straining against the furry handcuffs. Begging him to let her go so she can touch herself.

"Please. Please let me go. PLEASE. Please. Please. Let me cum. Let me go. Mmmm..."

He is grunting and moaning, himself, ecstatic that he's finally having sex for the first time in a month!

He wants her to be able to touch him so he pauses and reaches up, undoing the handcuffs. Her hands fly to his shoulders and he grabs onto her hips and flips onto his back pulling her over on top of him.

He moves herself up and down rubbing his chest and abs. She leans up and pauses so he can thrust into her while she moves her hand down to her clit. She rubs it in circular motions. Chanting, "YES. Yes. Yes. Yeah. Yeah. Oh fuck baby. Don't stop. Right there. Can I cum?"

"Yeah baby. I'm gonna cum too. Come hard on my stiff cock. Come on. CUM!"

Right then he thrust deep and hard into her and she came hard with him, shaking and yelling each other's names.

She slid off of him and got off the bed, replacing her black, lace panties and grabbing one of his t-shirts, putting it on. She walked back to the bed and snuggled into his side.

"Your so sexy in my shirt. I love you."

Hating to admit it, "I don't want to ever go that long again without having you inside me."

"You don't ever have to."