Long Time No See Ch. 4

Story Info
Melanie joins her in-laws in a splattering party.
4.2k words
4.51
77.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George had been quite overcome by the adventure he and his sister had had with their Aunt Melanie, when they were visiting Rotterdam to do some shopping. He had fucked his sister and other relatives before, but that particular occasion, also with the other man, Joss, present, had been very special for him.

He had discussed it afterwards with his sister and the whole memory of the event had aroused them both so much, that they had ended up sixty-nineing each other until they had both been calmed down by their orgasms. Betty had compared his penis with that of Joss and found, that she had enjoyed giving head to the older man, but also, that nothing felt as good as her brother's dick in her snatch.

At dinner they had told their parents about Aunt Melanie.

'Did you fuck her?,' asked his father, when George had told how much he admired his aunt's muscular body and her pert tits.

'No, she sucked me off and then proceeded to have sex with her boyfriend,' answered his son.

'Same for me,' said Betty. 'The guy did me orally, then I fucked George, who was great, as usual.'

Their mother Meryl nodded her head and thought out loud: 'Saturday we have a get-together at Uncle Jeffrey's and I know everybody will be horny as hell, since the last time was more than a month ago. Perhaps it would be a good idea, if I asked Jeffrey to invite Melanie as well.'

'Let's invite Joss also then,' suggested Betty.

'No!,' snapped her mother. 'No strangers. I wouldn't feel comfortable. And I must say I am happy that you did not let this Joss character penetrate you. It is bad enough already that he satisfied you orally. Stick to the family, is my motto.'

Betty looked at her father who nodded his approval with what his wife had just stated.

'I think you're absolutely right there, Meryl,' he said. 'And besides, what do we need an extra man for? In our family there is already a shortage of good pussy and I have never heard any of the ladies complain of a lack of satisfaction at our family parties. But the idea of inviting Melanie appeals to me, too. I can't understand why we never thought of that before. I mean she has a firm body and a tight ass and her tits seem to bounce nicely.' 'Gary, why don't you call my brother Jeffrey and tell him to include our sister in the invitation for Saturday,' asked his wife, now with a discernible lilt of excitement in her voice.

'Great!,' was Gary's reply and he did as he was told.

Betty went up to her room to do some homework and George joined his mother in the washing-up after dinner. While he was drying one of the dishes, his mother looked at him from aside and observed: 'It is some time since the two of us had a good fuck, isn't it? If I remember correctly, since you have shot your load in my sister Melanie's mouth, I haven't felt your young cock in my twat any more. Do I see a relation there?'

George looked at her in astonishment and hastened to reassure her.

'No, Mom, that has nothing to do with it. It's just that I have been banging Betty quite a lot lately and Dad and you are at it every night, so I figured that you could do without me for a while.'

'Okay, son,' said his mother. 'Then it's fine. But perhaps it would still be a good idea if I slept in your bed tonight and let Dad and Betty make up their own minds. They too haven't had a decent fuck together since weeks. Perhaps you're right and I have been a little over-possessive towards your father lately. You know, he has the gift to fuck me in such a heavenly way. Well, I'm sure you know, because you have witnessed it often enough. And I must admit you are nearly as good in the sack as my old man, but I feel helpless every time he so much as looks at me with those hungry eyes of him and that tremendous bulge in his pants. That is another thing you inherited from him and I am glad that you did. I don't know if I could fuck you if you had just a tiny willy.'

George was proud when his mother complimented him on the size of his penis. She had said more than once, that his member was already impressive in a flaccid state, dangling between his legs and that his erection only made it downright awesome. But she had also emphasised, that she found his cock at its best when it was invisible, which meant deeply hidden in the folds of her maternal cunt or in the young and muscular snatch of his sister. His mother had been watching her two children at many occasions, when they made love. Sometimes she would just sit and watch, but she was also known to guide and advise them on techniques and positions. And very seldom she had actually joined them in their love-making, usually by straddling her daughters lovely face and asking her to orally satisfy her while her brother was pounding away in her. Her motherly feelings often drove her over the threshold of orgasm when she saw her son dropping his semen in her daughter's hot body and at the same time saw Betty's spasms as she also reached the peaks of sexual pleasure.

After the washing-up was finished, Betty returned from her study and they all had a quiet cup of coffee.

'George and I are going to hit the sack,' Meryl declared and she stood up. George followed her.

Betty smiled at her brother and joked: 'Watch out, she is after your sack.'

'Only after the contents,' was her mother's quick reply. They all laughed.

After they left Gary said to his daughter: 'I don't feel like going to bed. Shall we disrobe and view a video? I have a recent movie with a mother-and-son theme in it, that will give us an idea of what is going on upstairs, while we amuse ourselves with each other.'

They shed their clothes, all the while looking intently at each other. Every time she watched her father get naked, Betty was impressed by the shape of his taut body and aroused by the sight of his dangling penis, that usually rose to half-mast as she showed her perfect curves to him. Gary could not cease to admire hi daughter's lithe body with the perfect breasts and her neatly trimmed bush.

They sat naked on the couch and watched the movie together. After viewing it for some ten minutes, Betty got bored and a little restless. As she looked around she realised that her father was far from uninterested by the story and the images on the screen. His pole was extremely swollen and lay on his belly, the tip easily reaching his belly button.

Betty let herself glide from the couch and nestled between her father's legs. She took his member in her hand and brought the tip to her lips. She brushed the foreskin lightly with pouted lips and then proceeded to lick it very carefully with her pointed little tongue. Gary continued to watch the movie, that really turned him on, but the feelings in his groin distracted him more than a bit, especially when his daughter cupped his ball-sack in her soft hands and took the entire head of his cock in her hot mouth. He alternated the images on the screen with tender looks upon Betty's now bobbing head and considered himself extremely lucky to have in the house two horny women that he could enjoy without the risk of them getting jealous. Betty was an excellent cocksucker, even a little better than her mother, he had to admit, and she always brought him to a quick first ejaculation. Tonight was no exception to the rule and after about a quarter of an hour Betty's expert fellatio paid off: at the same moment that the son in the movie filled his mother's cunt with his potent sperm, Gary groaned and gave Betty three bursts of his own semen, filling her mouth completely. Betty swallowed her father's cum and held his penis in her mouth as it got back to its normal size.

'Hey!,' she thought. 'The guy is fifty years old. He cannot stay hard after coming, like my little brother can.' But she knew that it would take no longer than ten minutes for him to rise again, this time to the task of fucking her dripping twat, that started to demand satisfaction.

As if controlled by a magic hand, the unloading of the father in his daughter was copied in George's bed, where the young man lay on his back and his mother Meryl had brought him to a full erection using her tongue and mouth, but instead of letting him come in her mouth, had mounted him and was riding him at a dazzling pace. She was content to see the expression of lust he always had on his face, when she fucked him, her tits swaying before his eyes and his young throbbing cock enveloped by her motherly love-hole. And now she was anticipating his total release as he would come in her and spray her insides. From downstairs she heard the faint sound of her husband coming for the first time that evening and at the same moment saw George open his mouth and have his first deep and vehement orgasm. Meryl knew, as well as her daughter did, that George's dick would not go soft on her now, so she continued her rocking up and down on his pole in order to reach her own satisfaction. Her son helped her there by reaching out and taking hold of her boobs and as he squeezed and caressed those perfect globes she also came in a torrent of love juices that mingled with the load that her son had just deposited inside her.

She rolled off him and whispered in his ear: 'That was great, honey.'

Without going into too much more detail, the four members of this family were more than just satisfied when they rose the next morning, after a night of sexual pleasure between the parents and their grown-up children.

Melanie was more than pleasantly surprised when her brother-in-law Jeffrey called her and invited her to the family tryst on Saturday.

'Feel free to come any time you like. The first guests arrive around three in the afternoon and we have some dinner around seven,' he remarked casually.

'Can I stay the night?,' Melanie wanted to know, as the distance from Rotterdam to her sister's converted farmhouse was a drive of nearly two hours.

'Sure, bring your toothbrush. There will always be a bed for you.' Jeffrey grinned. 'Perhaps it will even be empty, so that you may get some sleep.'

On Saturday morning Melanie set her alarm at eleven. She had decided to have al long night's sleep as she expected not to sleep too much after the family reunion.

At two o'clock she packed a small bag with some cosmetics and left her home.

Traffic on the motorway to the east of the country was not too heavy and she made good progress, thus arriving just before four o'clock in the small village of Reeden. She crossed the village, enjoying the view of the old church and the village green. At the other side of the village she turned left, onto a narrow road that led her tot a wrought-iron gate, that was closed. She pressed a bell-button and yelled her name at the intercom.

The gate opened very slowly, solemnly even and let her through.

She drove up to the house and parked her car next to four other cars that had arrived earlier.

'Gosh, I seem to be late,' she reproached herself.

Melanie got out of her car, stretched herself to get rid of the stiffness of the long drive and picked up her small bag. As she turned around, she spotted her nephew George, standing buck-naked in the yard and sporting a terrific hard-on, waiting for her to come into the house.

Melanie smiled and walked towards him.

'Is this the result of what is going on inside, or is it your anticipation of my arrival?,' she asked as she grabbed her nephew's hot dick in her cool hand.

'A bit of both,' he laughed and took her bag from her. 'Come in, Aunt Melanie, I'll show you the proceedings.'

He led the way into the house. His swollen dick swayed from left to right and back as he walked, which amused Melanie greatly.

She heard the sound of voices and laughter coming from behind one of the doors. But George showed her into a room at the end of the corridor, which was apparently assigned to her. It contained a large bed with a duvet in tasteful pink, a table with a big mirror and through a glass partition a spacious shower-stall was visible.

'I am impressed,' was all Melanie could say.

'Please undress, Aunt Melanie,' said George, who managed to blush a bit at his own words. 'If you want to freshen up after your journey, you may of course use the shower. As soon as you are ready, I will bring you to the party, which has started about an hour ago, so they will all be ready for you.'

He sat down on the bed and watched his aunt, who unpacked her bag, stashed the contents in a closet and on the little table and took off her clothes without a trace of shame before her nephew.

'You've seen it all before,' she commented, but glimpsed out of the corner of her eye a twitching of George's boner. She stepped under the shower for a brief moment and dried herself.

George got up from the bad, took hold of a towel and offered to dry her back.

'Oh, thank you,' Melanie cooed and enjoyed the sensuous caress of his hands and of the soft tissue. Suddenly she felt the tip of his steel rod touching her behind and nearly creeping in between her buttocks, as she pushed back a little.

'Hey, naughty man!,' she exclaimed. 'I'm here to be fucked by my brother and sisters! Have they given you the assignment to warm me up?'

'No, Aunt Melanie, they haven't. But I am afraid that if I don't get you now, it may be too late for me, because, as you say, the rest is out there, waiting for you with hard cocks and dripping pussies.'

Melanie smiled and whispered: "Okay, a quicky then, but don't come inside me. I don't want to go in there leaking your juices between my legs.'

Then she bent over the bed, offering him her behind. George didn't hesitate for a moment and entered her pussy from behind. His long and firm strokes did her a lot of good and actually warmed her up pretty much. While her nephew pounded on and Melanie felt a light orgasm approaching, they heard the door of the room open.

Meryl's voice sounded amused: 'Now look at that! George, you are just too much! We told you to make Melanie feel at home. Well, this must be what she is used to at home.'

George didn't want to interrupt his delicious fuck and continued his movements in and out of his aunt's tight love-hole. Meryl moved her nude body onto the bed and brought her face close to Melanies's.

'Welcome, sis,' she murmured and kissed her deeply. Melanie responded and after a long and deep kiss, Melanie said: 'I'm coming! Hold me!'

Meryl put her arms around the quivering body of her sister who had a very light and comforting orgasm.

George withdrew reluctantly his hot penis from her sopping wet cunt and looked at his mother.

'Go back to the part,' she said. 'You have had your share of Melanie for the moment and I think I heard ellen say, that she might enjoy a good and deep penetration by your penis. So go for it!'

George planted an affectionate kiss on Melanie's butt and left the room.

'I wouldn't be surprised if that boy has a crush on you, dear sister,' said Meryl. 'Ever since he visited you, he has been talking about you, asking questions about our childhood and so on. I wouldn't mind if he saw you more often. He needs someone to love and to have good sex with. Besides me, of course.'

Melanie put a little perfume on her body and together the two sisters left the guestroom and entered the main living room. There the party was really getting going.

Melanie saw her brother and sisters and their spouses and some of their children scattered around the room. None of them wore a stitch of clothing and all of them were engaged in some form of sex.

She saw Ellen, her sister-in-law lying on a big couch and being fucked by George, whose dick she had had in her cunt only five minutes ago. Ellen's mouth was kept busy by her own younger son Todd, who enjoyed fellatio by his mother.

Meryl's husband Gary and Todd's brother Robert, Jeffrey and Ellen's second son, had got hold of Betty. Gary was kissing his daughter's luscious tits and sucking her nipples, while her cousin Robert, had inserted his hard dick in her tight ass and was fucking her that way in a steady pace.

Betty seemed to enjoy this enormously and soon cried out from lust and joy as an orgasm, the first of a series, rocked her body. Meryl left Melanie's side and joined the three lovers, so that finally Melanie's brother, who had been masturbating watching the scene before him, came over to her, kissed her full on the mouth and let his hands wander over her body.

'I understand George gave you your appetizer,' he grinned and helped her on a stool by the well-stocked bar.

'He is indeed a perfect gentleman and really made me feel welcome,' answered Melanie in a diplomatic way.

Jeffrey got behind the bar and poured his sister a large whiskey. He took a glass himself and walked around the bar to where she was perched on her stool. Melanie had turned her stool around to watch her in-laws fornicating. Jeffry positioned himself between her legs. She looked at him, gave him a broad smile and pointed at his rigid dick, that was directed at her snatch.

'Do I understand correctly, that you want in?,' she teased him. He just grinned an pushed a little forward. Holding her brother's shoulders for balance Melanie opened her legs, then wrapped them around his waist and pulled him inside her. Jeffrey groaned: 'My God, I have been dreaming of this moment for years.'

'Well, enjoy it to the fullest then,' answered his sister and emphasised her brother's fucking by applying pressure using her long tanned legs.

Jeffrey was apparently so moved by the fact that his wish to penetrate his sister was finally coming true, that he did not last very long. While Melanie was only getting a bit aroused by the pounding of his brotherly dick, he rapidly increased his pace and shot a load into her cunt. Soon after that he let his penis slip out of her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

'Thanks,' he mumbled and took up his position behind the bar. Melanie sat on her stool, legs spread wide, semen leaking from between her labia.

Her niece Betty and her sister Meryl spotted her and disentangled themselves from their occupations with their siblings in order to attack Melanie's dripping snatch. The rest of the people in the room gathered around Melanie's stool and watched in silence, as the two women lapped up what streamed out of Melanie. To finish it off, Betty attacked her aunt's clit and drove her over the threshold into the turbulence of a mighty orgasm.

Melanie shrieked and her arms went flailing as she looked into the lustful eyes of those around her and as the whirling tongue of her niece worked miracles on that very sensitive little organ at the top of her cunt.

Ellen was standing amongst the men and felt many hands stretching out towards her as Melanie came and came again. Her brother-in-law and her two sons pawed at her breasts, her nipples and her ass and someone's adventurous hand slid between her legs and started to caress her cunt lips with the obvious intention of penetrating with at least one or two fingers. She saw her husband Jeffrey sinking on his knees behind Betty who was still bent over to suck on Melanie's clit. He placed his hands on Betty's buttocks and licked her ass deeply, trying to let the tip of his tongue penetrate her. Ellen remarked that Betty wiggled her cute behind in reply to this and shortly after that Jeffrey stood up and let his dick glide over the now well lubricated crack of Betty's ass. Betty spread her legs further to bring her behind down a little, just enough to allow her uncle to point the head of his cock at the tight opening of her bunghole and slowly but surely penetrate her.

Ellen's son Todd let go his mom's left tit and found a place between Betty's wide spread legs. And while his father butt-fucked Betty, Todd licked his cousin's clit. Betty could stand this for full five minutes, but then she let out a yell, that was muffled by Melanie's cunt she was still eating. Betty had to let go of her aunt's clit and collapsed on the floor. Her uncle's cock slipped out of her ass.

12