Long Walk Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my pulse racing with excitement, but I kept my head down. I heard the electric whir of the front passenger window sliding down and the shorter one calling out, "Hey ladies, enjoying your night?"

There was a brief moment of silence before the reply came in the form of a high-pitched shriek. "Oh my god! What the fuck?" screamed on of the girls. With my head buried in Mike's lap I had no way of seeing how many people were in the car next to us, but judging by the voices I could here, it sounded like the car was full. I was only catching snippets of what they were saying, but from what I could hear, they could clearly see what was going on in the back seat.

Their voices drifted through the open window and I could hear at least three different people saying, "Holy shit, is he naked?...got his ass up in the air...he's sucking dick isn't he?"

My face was burning with humiliation as I listened to their commentary. Despite how turned on it was making me, I was thankful that they couldn't see my face. Again I heard the sound of a window sliding down, only this time it was accompanied by the feeling of the breeze on my ass. They had just lowered the window behind me! I felt Mike reach around and grab my ass cheek, while another hand that could only have come from the front seat grabbed the other. At the same time they pulled apart, brazenly exposing my asshole to the night air. I could feel the breeze hitting me directly on my anus and running across my smooth sack. Mike leant forward and whispered in my ear, "Shake your ass boy."

It was the most undignified position I had ever been in. On all fours with a cock in my mouth, I started shaking my ass up and down for the unseen strangers in the car next to us. With the hands on my ass pulling my cheeks apart, I felt my anus starting to open slightly. Reflexively I tried to clench, but this only caused me to wink my asshole repeatedly as the hands pulled against it. Overwhelmed, I let out a deep moan, which was met by cruel laughter from the car next to us.

"Oh my god, he's really getting into isn't he?" one of the girls called out. "Look at that tiny little cock!"

I felt the car lurch forward again as the light turned green. The wind picked up as we gained speed, the sensation of it against my still exposed asshole was driving me over the edge. I knew that I was close to coming and hoped that Mike wasn't far off either. After less than a minute I heard us pull onto a gravel road and the lights overhead suddenly disappeared. Seconds later the car came to a halt and the two guys in the front hopped out. Coming around the back of the car they opened up the door behind me. Suddenly the whole inside of the car was bathed in the headlights of the second car.

"Looks like they've decided to follow us," said the driver, giving my ass checks a painful slap. "Let see if we can't give them a bit of a show.

As I heard a group of footsteps approaching us across the gravel they both grabbed my ass cheeks again and fiercely pulled them apart. There was no use clenching this time. With a pang of humiliation, I felt my asshole slightly open, giving the group of approaching girls an obscene welcome.

I could hear murmuring voices as the group started quietly talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I started furiously bobbing my head up and down on Mike's cock. Part of me thought that if I made him cum then I'd be spared whatever menacing plan they were hatching behind me, but the other part just wanted to leave no doubt in their minds that I was a dirty little cock sucker.

"Alright, let's get him out," one of the guys called. I let Mike's cock slide from my mouth as I felt rough hands grab be by the waist and pull me out of the car. After so long in a crouched position I was unstable on my legs. Trying to get my footing on the painful gravel, my legs gave out and I collapsed to my knees. I was now kneeling on the ground, sharp rocks cutting into my knees, as my group of tormentors formed a circle around me. I could now see that there were four girls from the other car and all looked to be around my age.

"Looks like the little slut knows his place," one of the girls laughed. "He just dropped straight back onto his knees."

Mike stepped towards me, his still rock hard member pointed at my face.

"Go on then you little whore," another of the girls sneered at me, "finish him off."

My face burning with humiliation, I leant forward and wrapped my lips around Mike's shaft again. In a few seconds I had built up a furious pace, my head rocking back and forth, taking the whole length of his cock to the back of my throat. As Mike started to groan, it became apparent he was about to cum. The first jet came with no warning and hit me right in the back of my throat. Instantly my mouth was filled with his cum. I tried desperately to guzzle it all down, but it felt like every spurt that I swallowed was replaced with two or three more. In seconds it was spilling from my lips as his cock slid in and out of my mouth.

Finally Mike pulled out of my mouth. I fell backwards landing with my legs spread, ass into the gravel. I was gasping for breath, a long strand of cum trailing from my bottom lip and across my chin. All six of them were standing over me laughing.

"Well I think it's time we release out little whore back into the wild, don't you think boys?" called Mike to the other two who nodded in approval.

"Wait!" called on of the girls. "Before you let him go, I want to give him a parting gift."

Her two friends looked at her with confusion, but she had already turned and run back to her car. Opening to boot, she rifled around for a moment, apparently looking for something. I was still on the ground with my legs spread, frozen with fear and excitement.

"Aha!" she called out, holding up a black plastic bag. She walked back over to the group, holding the bag open for them to look inside. In unison they all laughed with approval, then turned back to face me.

"Get him up on the car," said the girl holding the bag. "I want to do the honours."

Once again I was lifted up off my feet, this time to be placed down on my back on the bonnet of the car. The engine was still hot and stung my naked skin as I was pressed against the metal. Mike moved behind me placing his hands firmly on my shoulders and pushing down. The other two took one leg each and pulled them apart. I was completely defenseless as the girl with the bag walked up and stood in front of my.

Reaching into the bag, she grabbed hold of its contents and pulled them free. In her hand was a long, black string of anal beads. As she unfurled it in front of my eyes, my heart started to race in my chest. Whilst the beads themselves looked reasonably small, the string connecting them was at least as long as my arm. She leant towards me, dangling the chain in front of my eyes.

"I'd like you to keep these darling," she said menacingly.

She gripped the first bead and lined it up with my asshole. Without another word, she gave a rough push and I felt a sudden sharp pain as the first bead worked its way past my anus. I let out an involuntary grunt, which brought another round of laughter from the group.

"One down, a lot more to go sweetheart," sneered another one of the girls.

One by one, the first girl continued working the beads inside of me. By the end of the chain I had lost count and was groaning uncontrollably as I felt them filling me up. I was rock hard and I could feel my little prick oozing precum over my stomach when she finally stopped.

"Just in time," laughed the second girl. "He looks like his little dicklett is about to explode."

They all laughed cruelly as they noticed the little pool of precum that had collected at the base of my cock.

"Alright, he's had enough," said the driver. He leaned forward, grabbed my hand and pulled me off the car. Pushing me down onto my hands and knees, he knelt next to me. "Here's the deal, you don't remove those beads until we're gone. You're going to hold this position until we leave. Once we're gone you can get up. You can wait here and hope for another lift or make your own way home. I don't care either way. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," I nodded meekly back at him. I placed my forehead against the gravel and reached back, spreading my asshole obediently. I wanted to show them that I was following orders, that I wasn't trying to remove them while they were still there. I heard the sound of footsteps on gravel receding, then the slamming of car doors and finally the sound of tires crunching on gravel as they pulled out of the parking lot.

I was left alone on my hands and knees in a public car park, still spreading open my ass for anyone to see. I held that position for as long as I dared before opening my eyes and slowly staggering back to my feet. Looking around the abandoned parking lot, I slowly awakened to the reality of my situation. I was stark naked in public, far from home with an ass full of anal beads. The mingled discomfort and pleasure I was feeling inside me was growing by the second. As I took as step forward I felt the dull pressure of the beads inside me. I knew that I had to get them out and find a way home, but I wasn't about to risk removing them here in the car park where someone could stumble upon in the middle of that shameful act.

Looking around the park I noticed the high chain-link fence that bordered the railway lines. I only knew the general direction that I needed to go to get home, but fortunately my street was only a few minutes walk from the train line. With a wave of relief I realised I could scale the fence and follow the tracks home. The odds of running into anyone would plummet if I stuck to the shadows along the tracks, then I could just sprint the last leg of the journey.

Climbing over the fence proved to be much more difficult than I could of imagined. The pressure of the beads inside me made it slow work as I awkwardly maneuvered my naked body over the top of the barrier. Thank god there was no barbed wire on this fence, I thought to myself as I carefully edged over the top. My hairless balls lightly grazed the metal bar as I crossed, sending a shiver through my body.

Once over the other side, I quickly made my way down the tracks in the direction of home. I stayed to the far edge, my bare feet squelching in the mud and dirt that bordered the fence. I knew I would hear a train coming from a mile away, but I was more concerned about sticking to the shadows than any danger or being caught on the tracks. After a few minutes I came across an underpass. It was a bridge that connected the roads on either side of the tracks and the tracks that ran underneath it were completely obscured from the view of anyone up on the road. I decided to stop here and take a minute to catch my breath, and to deal with the slightly more pressing issue of the beads still inside of me.

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I knelt down into a squatting position. The ground under the bridge was filthy and I could feel my feet sinking into the mud up to my ankles. In my squatting position I slowly spread my legs and lowered my ass, careful not to let it come into contact with the squalid ground below me. Reaching beneath myself, I lined up my fingers with my asshole and slowly started to push. I let out a couple of involuntary grunts as the first bead painfully emerged from my asshole. Taking another moment to catch my breath and adjust my position, I took hold of the end of the rope and carefully began to tug.

I could not believe how humiliated I felt. Squatting down in mud and filth, stark naked on the train tracks, I was grunting and moaning as I pulled bead after bead from my tight asshole. When the final bead slid out of me, I collapsed to my knees in the mud, catching my breath as I started down and the rope on the ground in front of me. I noticed with renewed shame that I was now rock hard and oozing precum from my foreskin.

"Well, that was quite a show..." came a gravelly voice.

Every nerve in my body fired at the sound of the voice. I was frozen to the spot; eyes wide like a deer in headlights, desperately hoping that I had imagined the noise. The sound of heavy footsteps in the mud quickly confirmed that I was not imagining anything. I spun around on the spot, almost losing my balance. In my haste to remove the beads, I hadn't let my eyes adjust as I moved under the bridge. Now taking in my surroundings, I noticed that where the bridge connected with the slope running up to the road, there was a small shanty set up on the embankment. There was a small pop-up tent surrounded by a mess of trolleys and bags. Clearly someone lived here, and he was now standing in front of me.

"What in god's name are you doing out here boy?" the man said. His voice was gruff and demanding. He was shabbily dressed, and if I had been standing up instead of kneeling in the mud he would have stood about a foot taller than me. He walked over towards me and nudged the pile of beads on the ground with the tip of his boot.

"A bit early for Christmas isn't it?" he continued, letting his eyes move up and down over my exposed body. "So to what do I owe the pleasure of a little naked tart squatting on my property?"

'Property' seemed to be a rather grand term for a stretch of mud under a bridge, but the last thing I wanted to do was antagonise this stranger. Trying and failing to disguise the fear in my voice, I looked up to him and meekly replied, "I can't explain...I'm sorry."

"Sorries are all well and good boy," he barked at me, "but you're trespassing on private property. Now you have to pay the fine..."

"I...I don't have any money..." I couldn't believe I was explaining this to him. I didn't even have a stitch of clothing, let alone a single dollar with me.

"There's more than one way to pay," he said with a sneer. "And I think you might even enjoy this more than me." As he said that his eyes moved down to my little hairless cock. I tried to fight it, but it was no use. My cheeks burned with shame as I felt my tiny prick hardening under his gaze. "That's what I thought," he said with a cruel laugh.

He walked slowly around behind me, placed a firm hand between my shoulder blades and pushed forward. I barely had time to throw my arms up in front of me as I fell forward. As I landed my hands sunk into the filthy mud up to my wrists. Already the stranger was running his rough callused fingers over the smooth skin of my ass cheeks. He grabbed each cheek and roughly spread them apart. I felt my tight anus, already loosened from beads, open slightly under his gaze. I felt a shockwave of excitement shoot through my body as he spit directly onto my open asshole. He spit twice more, coating my anus in his saliva before using a finger to roughly push it into my opening. I was panting now, my body shaking with anticipation, my hands and knees beginning to ache and I knelt there in the mud.

"Well, that's as ready as you're going to get," he said from behind me as he pulled his finger from my anus. I heard the rustling of clothing as he undid his belt and shuffled his pants down past his waist. Within seconds I experienced the sensation of him lining up the tip of his cock with my asshole. I tentatively pushed backwards, feeling the slight pressure as it pushed against my opening. I didn't have time to savour the feeling. In one quick, sharp motion he thrust forward. Suddenly I was seeing stars. My brain exploded with the sudden overload of pain as his entire shaft buried itself inside of me. I felt like the breath had been kicked from my body as I was lurched forward.

"Oh yeh, take that inside you boy," he groaned from behind me. Grabbing me by the hips, he pulled himself back, almost entirely out of me, and then thrust forward again.

I tried to prepare myself for the pain that I knew was coming, but it was no use. I let out a scream as he buried himself inside me again. "Fuck yeh, you're a tight little bitch aren't you," he groaned. I could only whimper in response as he continued thrusting in and out of me, building up speed. As he pounded away, the pain slowly began to subside and was replaced with a dull pressure. Moments later this too dissipated, and my whimpers turned to moans and he settled into a rhythm.

"I knew you'd like this bitch," he laughed in between grunts. "Look at you, on your hands and knees getting fucked in your ass. You're a proper train track whore aren't you?"

I let out a whimpering moan in response, too lost in the momentum of his thrusting to properly speak.

"Speak up slut!" he yelled at me. "I want to hear you say it."

It was as though I was in a trance. Part of me was dazed and speechless, rocking back and forth on the end of his thick shaft. But the other half was crying out with pleasure and lust. "I'm a fucking slut!" I moaned. And just like that the floodgates opened. "I'm a filthy whore! I'm a dirty anal slut! Fuck my asshole, fuck my tight little hole, fuck me right here in the mud!"

I felt his hand grab the hair on the back of my head and force me forward. My hands gave out in the slippery mud beneath me as I was forced facedown into the ground. With my arms now splayed out either side of me trying to find something to grab onto, I had no way of holding myself up. My face sunk into the filthy muddy ground and I let out a muffled scream as he furiously doubled the pace of his fucking. I tried desperately to push myself back up, but with every thrust I was driven deeper into the mud. I was now completely face down; the entire front of my body covered head to toe as he held my hips up and pummeled my ass.

Turning my face to the side I was able to snatch a quick breath before being pushed back into the filth. Just as I was beginning to think I might suffocate, he gave out a long deep groan and thrust one last time, burying himself inside me up to the hilt. Immediately I felt his hot cum coating the inside of my ass as he began spurting inside me. At the same moment my whole body tensed as felt my self cumming. My pathetic spurts of cum shot out onto the muddy ground as he steadily filled my ass with his own cum. With a final thrust and a deep groan, he pulled himself from me as I collapsed into a pile on the floor.

As I lay there on my stomach trying to catch my breath, I could feel his cum leaking from my asshole. I heard heavy footsteps as he got to his feet and pulled up his pants. I waited until I had caught my breath, my orgasm finally subsiding, before slowly climbing back to my feet. I turned around to find him already seated on an upturned milk crate, a can of warm beer in his hand.

"Come back anytime darling," he said with a sneer.

Blushing furiously, though I doubt anyone could tell through the layer of mud on my face, I silently nodded. I turned in the direction of home and slowly started walking, my shaking legs threatening to give way at any moment. I no longer cared about sticking to the shadows or trying to remain hidden. The rest of the walk passed in a daze. By the time I stumbled through my front door I could barely remember the last 15 minutes of my journey, nor the route I had taken. I collapsed into the shower, scouring my body of the mud, filth and cum. Still dripping wet, I collapsed into bed and slipped into a deep and dreamless sleep.

12