Long Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Watching a friend plus two.
3.4k words
4.53
46.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

By SueLove58 © 2009

My friend Lisa and I decided to go away for a long weekend and found a nice hotel on the south coast that included a gym, pool, sauna and hot-tub. Lisa had been a bit down recently following her break-up with her most recent boyfriend, Tom, earlier in the year and I thought a few nights chilling by the coast at a hotel with spa facilities might be just the pick-me-up she needed. We could shop or wander along the cliffs or sea-front during the day, relax and recuperate in the hotel and then head out on the town to party if we felt so inclined.

Our first night at the hotel was very quiet. Having checked out the facilities after our arrival, we had a quick swim followed by a slightly longer dip in the hot-tub and a long lie down in the sauna. Suitably refreshed after our drive and brief chill-out we ate dinner in the restaurant and took the remains of our bottle of wine into the lounge area.

Sitting in the lounge we noticed a steady stream of reasonably fit young men passing through reception, sitting in the lounge and also in the bar. We realised that they were all part of a sales team that were attending a conference in the hotel. One or two seemed to glance our way but we were left in peace to enjoy our wine followed by a cup of coffee before we headed off to bed.

On our second day we decided to risk the great outdoors and drove to a car park where we could park for the day and venture out along the cliffs. It was a nice bright sunny day with a slight breeze coming off the sea. We followed a designated route for a walk and probably covered about 8 or 9 miles by the time we returned to the car. The sun, breeze and undulating land left us slightly weary and we made our way back to the hotel for another session in the 'spa' before dinner.

Lisa and I were relaxing in the sauna, Lisa lying on the bench seat above me, when she said "You know, I've never been naked in a sauna before and, as there are only the two of us, would it bother you if I took my cossie off?"

I was slightly surprised but told her I didn't mind. I had my eyes closed and heard her moving around then her feet hit one of my legs and she said "Sorry".

I opened my eyes to see her leaning down removing her bikini bottoms off her foot. As she straightened up it occurred to me that I was seeing my friend's boobs for the first time. They were quite rounded with a small areola but her nipples were standing proud. I also caught a glimpse of her neatly trimmed bush as she manoeuvred herself back onto her bench and laid down.

I closed my eyes and relaxed again, picturing her breasts flattened against her chest with her nipples standing out and felt a slight arousal developing within me. I had never thought about Lisa in a sexual way before so was a bit surprised that catching a glimpse of her body was having even a little effect on me.

I thought "Why not?" and reached behind me to loosen and remove my own bikini top. I have to admit that exposing my breasts to the heat of the sauna gave me a vicarious thrill. I felt my own nipples hardening and understood why Lisa's had done the same.

I was enjoying the sensation when, all of a sudden, Lisa's hand landed on my breast. I gasped and opened my eyes but it appeared that she had just relaxed and her hand had slipped off the bench to rest on my chest. I could feel myself breathing slightly more deeply as the touch of her hand against my skin was slightly thrilling. I decided to just stay as I was and enjoy the accidental contact.

All of a sudden the back of her hand moved across my breast. A ring that she was wearing came into contact with my nipple and the heat was painful yet pleasurable. I lifted my body slightly to increase the pressure against my breast and nipple when the door to the sauna suddenly opened. Lisa's hand quickly withdrew and I concluded that the contact had not been as accidental and innocent as I originally thought.

I heard a man's voice say "Oh, sorry, we didn't realise there was anyone in here. Hope you don't mind if we join you." My hands immediately crossed over my chest to conceal my breasts.

I opened my eyes to see two of the young men we had seen in the lounge the previous evening standing just inside the sauna door. Without thinking I said "No, that's okay. But please close the door before all of the hot air escapes."

"Whoops. Will do." He replied, allowing the door to close behind him. The two of them were like rabbits caught in headlights, their eyes wide open staring beyond me. I realised that Lisa was lying on her back, fully exposed to their gaze. As she hadn't reacted I assumed that she also didn't mind but was a bit surprised that she had not even partially covered herself.

I wondered if Lisa was dozing but as I saw her cheeks redden I realised that she was awake and seemed to have decided to brazen it out. I relaxed and closed my eyes as the two young men sat on the bench-seats just inside the door, keeping their towels wrapped around their waists.

I could hear some whispering and preferred not to think about what they were saying to each other but lying there exposed to their gaze was sending thrills through my body. Eventually I opened my eyes slightly and looked over towards them. As I watched they both seemed to be resting their hands over their groins.

I was naughtily wishing that I had been as adventurous as Lisa and had removed my bikini bottoms. I wondered how they would have reacted if we had both been laid out naked before them. As it was I could feel my arousal increasing at being topless in front of them. I imagined that Lisa was also secretly smiling to herself and wondered if she would be interested in either of the young men sitting before us.

All of a sudden Lisa mumbled something and her left leg dropped from her bench onto mine. "My God" I thought, "is she really flashing her pussy at them?"

Was this really the reserved Lisa I knew? Through my slitted eyes I could see the two men's hands rubbing gently across their towels. It was almost a synchronised movement when they both reached over to loosen their towels. I'm not sure how I prevented myself from gasping as two very large erections appeared.

The one who had spoken to us had a long cock that jutted up from his groin. His hand moved slowly up and down his cock but with just his fingertips and thumb tip in contact with it. His friend's cock was a lot shorter but quite a bit thicker. He had his hand wrapped around his cock, his thumb and forefinger making a circle that could in no way close around his girth and he was stroking up and down his length.

As I stayed lying down I saw Lisa's other leg drop down so that both of her feet were resting on my bench. She sat up and, licking her lips, stared at the two very nice specimens of manhood before her. I was stunned to see her lift one of her breasts upwards and take her own nipple into her mouth. She stared at the two young men as she ran her tongue over and around her nipple.

The two young men groaned as they continued to stroke themselves. Lisa raised a finger to her lips in a "Shush" gesture then manoeuvred herself over me onto the floor and stood in front of the two men. As I watched, she reached out and removed their hands from their cocks. Because I couldn't see her front I wasn't absolutely sure but it looked as if she placed their hands one on each of her breasts.

The two men seemed to take the hint because I could see her buttocks clench and I assumed that was due to the sensations from have two strangers' hands on her body. She moved forwards until her thighs were up against the lower bench on which the men were sitting.

I was enjoying watching the proceedings and I think there was a slight pang of jealousy as her hands dropped down the men's laps and took hold of the cockes that seemed to be very much on offer – not to mention in need of a little attention.

The guys rested back against the benches as Lisa's hands performed their magic. It wasn't long before both men's hips were moving in time with Lisa's hands and pre-cum started leaking from their cock ends. Once the pre-cum appeared she slowed her hand movements then stopped altogether and released the now somewhat angry-looking cocks.

When both men opened their eyes she gave them a come-hither signal with her finger then opened the sauna door. Both men were quick to stand up. I saw the long cock standing up pointing towards its owner's stomach whilst the shorter fatter one stuck straight out just slight above the horizontal.

Both men followed Lisa out of the sauna and the door swung closed behind them. I was stunned that Lisa had left me in the sauna whilst she departed with two naked young men. I quickly stood up and moved to the sauna door, looking out of the window. Lisa took hold of the two cocks on offer and started leading the men towards the hot-tub.

In contrast to my 5ft 8" in my stocking feet, Lisa stands no more than 5ft tall. As I watched her walking across to the hot-tub it registered with me that we both had similar busts, waists and hips, so Lisa looked like a stockier more rounded version of me. Seeing her leading those two 6ft tall young men across the floor was quite something.

Somehow they all managed to climb into the hot-tub. Lisa moved to the opposite side then turned round so that she was facing me. Her eyes were looking at the cocks she was continuing to play with but, then, very briefly I saw her glance towards the sauna. I was sure that she could see me watching. She seemed well in control so I decided to see how things developed.

I thought I would be able to make some noise exiting the sauna and hence rescue Lisa if it looked like she was uncomfortable with whatever happened.

As I watched, the men helped her up onto the side of the hot-tub then stood either side of her. With her feet resting on a step she settled herself into position. Both men took hold of a breast each with one of their hands and placed the other on the insides of her thighs.

As they played with her breasts and nipples their hands ran gently up and down Lisa's thighs. Ever so slowly her thighs parted and the men's' hands inched further upwards with each stroke. I could again see the tidy bush above Lisa's slit and as she rested back on her hands her slit became more exposed to me.

The men must have increased the pressure on her thighs because they continued to part. Eventually her knees were quite wide apart and I could make out her men-friends' hands as they came into contact with the sensitive skin between the tops of her thighs and her slit.

As their hands stroked her I could see Lisa's slit opening and closing, and could only imagine the pleasure she was feeling with four hands on her body.

All of a sudden 'short-fat cock' moved his hand up over Lisa's bush then down so that it rested over her mons with his fingers over her clit. At just about the same time 'long-thin cock' moved his fingers to Lisa's slit, sliding between her evidently moist lips. A squeal of pleasure erupted from Lisa and her hips jerked off the side of the hot-tub.

I could see both men pulling and tweaking her nipples as their other hands also played with her sensitive lower regions. Lisa's hips started rotating as the stimulation continued. Her head was moving from side to side and she was chewing on her lower lip.

I could hear Lisa gasping "Oh God yes!" over and over then when 'long-thin cock' slipped two fingers inside her slit she "Aah"ed as an orgasm washed over her. I heard a whimper and realised that it was my own. Unconsciously I was playing with my own nipples. I could feel pleasure building up inside of me. Although I wanted to burst out of the sauna and join the trio in front of me I decided to let Lisa have her fun.

As Lisa's orgasm faded both men leant down and took a nipple into their mouth. I could see them both chewing slightly and Lisa's hips started moving again. Her pleasure built again and she was very quickly orgasming for a second time.

The words "Lucky bitch" were going through my mind. My hand had slid inside my bikini bottoms and was delving into my own moisture, slipping between my own very moist lips and spreading it over my clit.

I heard Lisa say "I've got to have a cock inside me."

I opened my eyes again. Short-fat cock climbed out of the hot-tub and sat down of the edge of the tub. Lisa knelt on the steps and leaned over him, taking his cock into her mouth. Her lips were very stretched but I was impressed that she was able to take the top two inches into her mouth. Long-thin cock moved behind her. He reached forward with his hand and opened her up slightly. His cock head rested against her slit. As I watched he rotated his hips. I could hear Lisa moaning around the cock in her mouth. Slowly long-thin cock edged forwards.

Lisa lifted her mouth off short-fat cock and I heard her say "Oh yes. Fuck me with your long cock!" then she clamped her mouth around the short-fat cock again.

I have to admit that my jealousy increased as long-thin cock held her hips and bottomed-out inside her. He then eased backwards until the tip of his cock was again at the entrance to Lisa's slit. The second time he thrust in slightly more forcefully and I heard Lisa grunt.

Gradually long-thin cock increased the pace and force of his thrusts, holding onto Lisa's hips as he did so. The effect was to encourage more of his friend's cock into Lisa's mouth with each thrust. I could hear the regular slap as long-thin cock's groin met Lisa's bum. I was briefly worried that short-fat cock's cock would cause Lisa to choke but it seemed that she was not having any problems on that score.

Long-thin cock's thrusts were so rapid now I was sure he was going to cum. That was confirmed when he suddenly pulled all the way out, allowed his cock to rest on Lisa's bum cheeks then thrust one time more and his cum spurted out of his cock onto Lisa's back. He held Lisa's hips as he got his breath back then released her and stepped back.

Lisa removed her mouth from short fat cock and said "Your turn".

He didn't hesitate, making his way behind Lisa and placing his cock at her slit. Lisa placed her hands on the edge of the hot-tub and prepared herself by spreading her legs a bit more. I was impressed that short-fat cock took his time, feeding his cock slowly inside Lisa.

As he did so Lisa was whimpering saying "Oh yes. Stretch me. Fill me up."

It didn't take as long for him to bottom-out but them he just stood there.

"God, what are you doing?" I heard Lisa say as I saw short-fat cock's bum cheeks clench and unclench. I assumed that he was moving his cock around inside her and wondered what that felt like. He moved his hips back slowly and Lisa moaned. He reversed the motion and Lisa moaned again, louder. Having bottomed out again he again just stayed up against Lisa's bum.

Lisa's moaning was getting louder. Obviously she was heading towards a third orgasm as I and short-fat cock were rapidly approaching our first.

All of a sudden Lisa screamed "Yes. Yes. God, yes!" and her head dropped as she let out a long sigh.

Short-fat cock held onto Lisa's hips and started thrusting in and out, driving towards his own climax now that Lisa was easily accommodating his tool.

My fingers were flitting across my slit and over my clit with increasing desperation. I felt my own pleasure peaking. I was so close. I thrust two fingers inside me and pulled on my own nipple to feel my orgasm wash over me. My legs almost gave way but I was able to rest against the bench seats.

As I recovered I heard the slapping of short-fat cock's thighs against Lisa followed by a man's loud groan and then all noise stopped. I stood up and looked out of the sauna door to see Lisa with her arms out straight and her upper body on the floor. Short-fat cock was still behind her with his cock resting on her bum cheeks. He had withdrawn just before coming, just as his friend had done.

I noticed that long-thin cock was hard again. Watching his friend and Lisa had helped him recover. He was slowly stroking his cock and he moved behind Lisa again. He placed the tip of his cock against Lisa's bum hole. Lisa turned to him and I heard her say "No chance!"

He replied "I've done it before. You will enjoy it."

Lisa was adamant though. Long-thin cock got the message and lowered his cock to her slit. Lisa moved away from him slightly then turned around so that she was facing him with her slit more or less on the edge of the tub again. He held her legs wide apart and moved forward. I wasn't sure she would be able to feel him given the stretching her cunt must have just been through. He did seem to slip in very easily but once he was fully embedded Lisa wrapped her legs around him and linked her ankles behind his back.

He then walked backwards and downwards into the tub. Short-fat cock joined them both, supported Lisa's head and proceeded to kiss her. As long-thin cock established a new rhythm, short-fat cock continued to kiss Lisa. His lips played over her mouth, nose and eyes and his spare hand played with her breasts and nipples. He seemed to revel in his 'work', periodically pinching and pulling Lisa's nipples then running his fingers around her breasts.

Long-thin cock lasted longer this time. The work of both men enabled Lisa to reach a quieter fourth orgasm. Short fat cock ensure that her head was supported all of the time long-thin cock was thrusting into her.

When she had recovered from her orgasm she got them both to sit on the edge of the tub and used her hands and mouth to bring first long-thin cock and then short-fat cock to their second orgasms.

Afterwards they were all panting and laughing and I made my way out of the sauna. I was now wearing my full bikini and was carrying Lisa's bikini and everyone's towels. Lisa looked a little sheepish as she slipped her costume on. The two men looked towards me and their cocks started firming up again (the wonders of youth). I smiled at them and tossed them their towels. Then I helped Lisa out of the tub and we both wished them goodnight as we made our way to the exit – Lisa on somewhat shakier legs than me.

Lisa was quiet all the way up in the lift to our rooms but I assured her that I was thrilled that she had had such a fun time and said "Who knows, perhaps tomorrow will be my turn!"

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers