Long Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Watching a friend and her lover.
3.2k words
4.66
28.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

By SueLove58 © 2009

Lisa and I ventured out to do some shopping. Having had some fun with the two men the previous evening, Lisa was feeling very positive about herself and we spent time looking at lingerie as well as some nice outerwear. She confessed that she was feeling a little sore due to being 'out of practice' and 'not as limber' as she used to be (her words).

Early in the afternoon she said that she was feeling a bit tired and wanted to head back to the hotel. I teased her that she must have arranged to meet the men again and, although she blushed slightly, she vigorously denied any such arrangements. I was still in a retail therapy mood so I said I'd stay out a little while longer.

We agreed that I would 'phone her when I arrived back at the hotel so that we could have our last afternoon treat in the spa and then head out on the town later in the evening.

I spent an hour or so going back to clothes shops we had been in and also searching out a couple of book-shops. Once I had done that I decided that it was time to make my way back to the hotel. When I arrived I confirmed with reception that Lisa was in her room – at least, her key had not been handed in – and planned to knock on her door as I went past.

I got off the lift on our floor and walked along the corridor towards our rooms. When I reached Lisa's room I noticed her door wasn't closed properly. I pushed it open gently because I didn't want to give her too much of a surprise if she was reading or watching TV.

As I pushed the door to Lisa's room open and peeked into the room I heard a loud grunt.

Inside the room I saw Lisa kneeling on the bed with her mouth poised over a very erect cock. I just froze in place as I watched her head lower over the tip of the cock and then sink down the shaft. As she lifted her head I could see the sheen of moisture she left behind on the flesh.

My heart caught in my throat at the thought of catching my friend in an intimate moment and I felt my forehead bead with sweat. Although I'd watched Lisa the previous evening, she had known I was there. This situation seemed much more intrusive and despite my feeling I should leave, something held me in place. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see what the Lisa and her friend were going to do, so I tiptoed slightly further into the room.

I realised that the grunt I had heard was from the man lying on his back. From what I could see of his cock I thought I recognised long-thin cock of the previous evening's adventure. Each time Lisa's mouth slid down the length of his cock he let out a guttural moan.

"Lisa, that feels incredible!" the man groaned, arching his hips up toward Lisa's mouth. "I love the way you suck my cock!"

I watched fascinated as Lisa pulled her lover's cock from her mouth and began licking it teasingly with her tongue. I remembered the times I had done a similar thing to lovers in the past and, suddenly, wished I could be sucking a lover's cock at that very moment.

Inside the room, Lisa had taken the man's cock in her hand and was playing him with long, even strokes, making sure the tip of his cock slid over her outstretched tongue every time it slid upwards.

I was seeing Lisa in a new light as she took her mouth away from his cock and I heard her ask "Do you want to cum in my mouth or do you want to fuck me?"

I was willing him to say "Cum in your mouth", wanting to see him fill Lisa's mouth with sperm and make her swallow every drop. As I watched and waiting for his answer my own hand worked down to the slit in my skirt, loosened the buttons keeping it closed and then moved up to rest on the outside of my panties. I could tell they were soaked with my pussy-juices and clung to my pussy.

"God, I could use that cock" I thought to myself.

I finally heard the man's reply of "If you suck me a little longer I'll gladly fuck you if you think you can cope with it. You said your pussy was still a bit sore after last night. Don't worry, though, I'll take it slow and easy again. I want to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock again."

"Mmm. Sounds just right when you say it like that!" Lisa answered, lowering her head to his cock again.

Lisa took his cock into her mouth and sucked and licked his cock-head, coating it with more of her saliva. When she was happy it was properly coated, she plunged her head down and took every inch of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the base, making the man gasp and moan in excitement and amazement.

I watched Lisa give her man a blowjob that any man would appreciate. I was pretty sure it couldn't be done any better than I was seeing. I was thinking about having some intimate chats with Lisa. We'd never really done that but it appeared that she might be able to teach me a thing or three.

My own finger had been caressing my pussy through my panties but I had to feel something more so I pushed aside the crotch of my panties and rubbed my middle finger over the wet folds of my pussy. Watching the two people on the bed was making me very horny and I was having difficulty controlling myself.

I rubbed my clit, coating it with the liquid from my pussy, and then slipped a slender finger into my own slit. My legs almost gave way and I moaned very quietly as my finger teased into my wet pussy. As I watched the lusty scene inside the room, I began matching the bobbing of Lisa's head with finger-thrusts into my own, now dripping, pussy.

Lisa was bobbing her head up and down faster now, sucking the man's cock. Her mouth was sliding effortlessly along his shaft as soft moans escaped from her throat.

If anyone had come down the hall at that moment, they would have seen me leaning against the wall with my finger drilling in and out of my overheated pussy. All I wanted was to watch the couple and finger-fuck myself to a rousing orgasm.

My pleasure was building to a peak as I watched Lisa fondle the man's hairy balls with one hand and stroke him with the other. I moaned softly again as my thumb slid over my erect clit and the man in the room grunted again.

I couldn't understand how he could stand such intense cock-sucking for so long without shooting his load. I remembered that he had lasted well the previous evening but Lisa was doing a much more intense job this time. If this was an example of his typical control I was beginning to think that he would be able to fuck for hours without cumming.

Closing my eyes, I felt myself rushing to a climax and intensified the speed of my finger-fucking. Just a few more strokes and I was going to cum all over her hand. I gritted her teeth and waited for the orgasm to overwhelm me.

On the bed, the young man suddenly grasped Lisa's head with both hands and pulled it from his throbbing cock. "That's enough!" he said, sitting up. "If you do that any longer I'll cum. Let's fuck now!"

"Okay," Lisa said, releasing his cock "but I want to be on top."

She quickly crawled up the man's legs and was just about to straddle him when something made her look towards the door. She gasped when she saw that the door was ajar and I was standing there watching them. The man turned quickly when he heard her react and he too saw me in the doorway.

I heard him whisper "She's so busy fingering herself she doesn't even know we've see her. Let's invite her in."

He was wrong of course. Even though I was almost lost in my own passion I had heard him and I knew I had been spotted. Lisa climbed off the bed and moved towards me.

"Come on in Sue, the view's much better in here," Lisa remarked casually when she got to the door "Why don't you join us?"

I opened my eyes and felt myself turn bright red with embarrassment at having been caught in my voyeurism. I removed my hand from my slit and tried to think of something to say. When I couldn't, I stood in the doorway and gasped desperately.

"Come on, don't be afraid," Lisa said, sensing that I felt foolish. "We don't mind. In fact, we'd like to have you join us!"

I was probably still in shock from being caught peeping and didn't realize what I was doing, but moments later I was standing at the foot of the bed as Lisa jumped back up to her lover.

"Sue," Lisa said, "this is Joe. You might recognise him!"

"Hi Joe, I'm Sue," I said finally, regaining my voice. I almost offered him my hand as I continued "I'm really sorry about what I was doing. I don't know what came over me. I-I think I better leave now."

"No, wait," Joe called as I headed for the door. "You certainly don't have to go. I know you were watching us last night and, if you like watching, I don't mind at all." Then, looking at Lisa and smirking, he added "And if you'd like to participate, you're more than welcome."

Lisa punched him on the arm but the smile on her face let me know that she would not be uncomfortable with my presence.

"I-I'm not sure. it's just that I... well," my voice trailed off when I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Come on," Lisa was encouraging me now. "We aren't going to hurt you, and no one else is ever going to know. Stay and have some fun with us."

Within moments, I was sitting in a comfortable chair next to the bed, and Lisa was sucking Joe's cock again to get him hard enough to fuck her.

As I watched Lisa sucking Joe's cock, I looked at Lisa and appreciated her attractions to the opposite sex again. Lisa's dark hair fell loosely to her shoulders. Her sparkling blue eyes were wide and sensuous-looking. As I said previously, she was shorter than me but her figure was still good for a woman of her (or our!) age. In her current posture her boobs, though not exceptionally large, looked full and perfectly shaped.

Joe was a muscular man with sandy brown hair and dark eyes. He kept himself in good physical condition. His cock, which was once again pointing at the ceiling, was rock hard and probably the longest I had ever seen, especially this close.

When Joe's cock was as hard as Lisa could get it, she grasped it with her left hand and quickly swung her left leg over his waist, straddling him. Then she lodged his cock-head between the lips of her dark-haired pussy and slowly let her body sink down on his steel-like shaft.

"Joe, that feels so good!" Lisa sighed, throwing her head back and bracing her hands against Joe's muscular chest. "Your cock feels fantastic sliding into me like that!"

Just a few feet away, I looked on as Lisa's pussy swallowed inch after inch of Joe's cock. I had watched from a distance the previous evening but it was only being up this close that allowed me to appreciate how far into Lisa Joe's cock must have reached. When it finally disappeared completely inside her, Lisa wriggled her bum as if trying to grind it in just a little deeper.

I gulped as I felt my own pussy starting to tingle again. Feeling between my thighs, I found that my slit soaking wet again. For a second I considered leaving, but was then overcome by lust and the need for my own sexual release.

Quickly unbuttoning and opening my skirt I pulled my panties down my legs and just kicked them off my feet. I didn't care where they landed, I just wanted to spread my legs wide apart and exhibit myself to Lisa and Joe. Holding the folds of my pussy open with one hand, I inserted the forefinger of my other hand into my pussy as far as it would go. I slid it in and out slowly a few times and then added another finger.

With two fingers inside my pussy, I could wriggle them around and tease myself even more. As I gradually increased the speed of my finger-fucking, I anxiously watched Lisa and Joe who were just getting into the rhythm of fucking.

"Oh yes, Lisa," Joe groaned, obviously loving the feel of her pussy-tunnel gripping his rigid cock.

As Joe's cock stroked between the lips of her slit, Lisa's pussy grew wet with her cream. I could see it leaving its mark on Joe's cock. Lisa was twisting and turning her hips and I could only imagine what it felt like to have such a cock filling her so deeply. Similarly, I was sure Joe was enjoying the sensations of having Lisa's pussy gripping his shaft.

Both Lisa and Joe seemed to have forgotten about me. I was still watching them, but my eyes were beginning to close as the intense feelings in my pussy grew. Pussy-juice coated my fingers as they flew in and out of my slit. It glistened on her upper thighs and ran onto my skirt but I was beyond caring about that. I had masturbated many times before, but there was something about watching two other people fucking who could also be watching me that made this finger-fucking even more enjoyable.

Lisa gasped hotly as she picked up the tempo of her fucking. She was now bouncing on Joe's cock, her fingers pressing into his chest and her bum smacking loudly onto his thighs each time she lowered her body. Suddenly she lifted her hands to her tits and squeezed them. Her nipples were standing out and Joe reached up to pull on them.

"Yes! Keep fucking me!" she panted. "Keep your cock deep in me! It feels so good!"

Lisa was definitely enjoying the feeling of Joe's cock rammed into her pussy and having her nipples pulled and twisted. She was in charge, though, controlling the speed of the fucking to maximise her pleasure.

"I want you to suck my tits!" Lisa pleaded, leaning over so they brushed against Joe's mouth.

Joe lifted his head and sucked one hard nipple into his mouth scraping it lightly with his teeth and stretching it to its full length. Lisa groaned with delight and Joe continued to pinch and tweak her other nipple, rolling it slowly between his fingers.

When Joe started sucking Lisa's tits, she almost went out of her mind. I could see great quantities of pussy-cream oozing from her slit onto Joe's cock and pubes. She whimpered lustfully as she worked her dripping herself up and down on Joe's cock.

"Oh, oh." Lisa squealed when Joe bit into her tit and at the same time jammed his cock deep into her cunt. "Yes! That's it, baby. Fuck me, fuck me hard! I love it!"

"That's exactly what I intend to do," Joe started grabbing Lisa by the hips and slamming her down hard on his cock. Lisa seemed to be enjoying the aggressive fucking.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out and then some. I'm going to fuck you so you won't be able to walk!"

I loved the exchange between Joe and Lisa. Hearing the lewd language made me even hornier and I frantically jammed my fingers into my desperate pussy cunt and played with my clit, anxious to bring about my release.

Joe arched his hips a bit and drove his cock faster and deeper in Lisa's pussy. Her moans of pleasure grew louder and her hips gyrated violently above him. The look on her face told me she was very close to cumming.

"Mm I... love it!" Lisa gasped, her voice coming in pants now. Her eyes were closed and her back arched, making her tits thrust out.

"I'm cumming!" Lisa muttered through clenched teeth. "Cumming... all over your big cock!"

"Do it, Yes, do it!" Joe urged her on. Pounding at her wet pussy to bring about her orgasm. "I want to feel you cum all over me!"

"Aah!" Lisa screamed as her orgasm finally hit her, making her entire body tremble. "Oh God, I'm cumming so hard! Aah!"

Joe lasting once more stroke and then stopped all movement. As Lisa ground herself onto his groin I could see his hips jerk as he pumped his cum into her pussy, short grunts accompanying each jerk of his hips.

Just as couple exploded into their mutual orgasm, I closed my eyes tightly and concentrated on my own climax. I felt it building deep inside me. It crept up from my pussy and thundered through my body, causing me to shake and jerk so much that I almost fell out of my chair.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed. "Oh, God! I'm cumming so good... so hard... oh, fuck! Fuck!"

My mind reeled with pleasure as my fingers ravished my pussy and clit. It was the most intense orgasm I'd had in some time. It had been worth getting off while watching two other people fuck so closely and splaying herself in front of them.

"Wow Sue, that looked like an intense orgasm!" Lisa remarked when I opened my eyes again. "I think we might have to do this again!"

Brought back to reality, I instantly became embarrassed again but I just didn't have the energy to move. I just leaned back in my chair panting deeply, getting my breath back. After a little while looked at Lisa and Joe again. Lisa had settled into the crook of Joe's arm, resting her head on his chest, looking in my direction and smiling. Joe was also looking in my direction and smiling.

As I watched them watching me I smiled back at them. I suddenly realised that they weren't looking at my face but at my pussy. I was still absent-mindedly stroking the insides of my spread thighs and periodically running a finger through my moist lips.

I slowly closed my legs. Feeling naughty I lifted my moist fingers to my mouth and licked them clean. With a big smile on my face I fastened the buttons on my skirt then got up on my shaky legs and made my way out of Lisa's room. I found my shopping bags outside her door, picked them up and then staggered to my door. I let myself into my room, crossed to my bed and lay down for a well-earned sleep.

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers