Long Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
His step-daughter brings home a lover. He watches.
962 words
4.22
59k
30

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy Chapter 2

Daisy had told her stepfather David not to wait up. She'd come into town hours earlier for a week-long trip to visit old friends. She was crashing with David while she stayed. The last time he'd seen her, she was 16. David and Daisy's mother had broken up five years before that, but he and Daisy kept in touch. Now she was a full grown 21 year old woman every bit as attractive as her mother.

David's mind went over and over the events that had happened after they got back from the airport. Daisy had caught him masturbating in his bedroom as she came out of the shower. She watched him cum and then sucked his cock. His stepdaughter had actually sucked his cock. He tried to let that sink in and wondered what the rest of the week would be like. Was this a once in a lifetime thing or was it going to be like this all week?

David made himself dinner. Just some quick pasta and a beer or two. He put something on the TV, but his mind kept going back to Daisy and her beautiful naked body. He was getting hard just thinking about it.

He turned off the television and walked down the hall to the guest room that he had set up for Daisy. It was nearly midnight. David looked on the floor and saw her jeans and panties she was wearing earlier. Instinctively he picked up the panties. They were white with little pink hearts on them. He put them to his face and could smell the scent of his stepdaughter's pussy.

Suddenly he heard his front door open. He also heard giggling. It was Daisy and she wasn't alone. He didn't want to be caught in her room but didn't have time to get out of the hallway in time. Frantic he opened a sliding closet door, stepped inside, and shut it behind him. As he turned around in the cramped closet he could see into the guest room through the slats in the door. He also noticed that he'd neglected to drop Daisy's panties.

David tried to be completely still as he watched his stepdaughter walk into the room with some bearded guy he'd never seen before. She was smiling. So was he. She pulled his shirt off of him. He did the same to her. They started kissing as his hands went down her body. David found that rather than feeling protective or jealous he was getting aroused. His cock had regained its hardness making his pants tight.

"Whose place is this?" the guy asked.

"It's my Dad's. He's probably asleep."

"Wait, babe. How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 21, Ryan. Don't worry, I'm perfectly legal to fuck. I just look like I'm 16."

Ryan unsnapped her bra in one fluid motion. She shrugged it off revealing her 32C tits to Ryan and David as well. David suddenly realized he was about to watch his stepdaughter get fucked by this Ryan guy. He knew he could stop it by stepping out of the closet but how would he explain that? Besides, if he was honest with himself, there was a part of him that wanted to watch.

David watched Daisy get on her knees in front of Ryan. She traced the line of his hard cock over his jeans with her hand, and then unbuttoned his fly. She moved her face closer to his crotch and used her teeth to unzip his jeans. Daisy pulled his jeans down revealing a bulging pair of gray boxer briefs. She kissed Ryan's cock through the thin fabric. Then she slowly pulled his underwear off revealing his cock.

Ryan's cock wasn't yet fully erect and it was already larger than David's. He could see from the look of surprise on Daisy's face that she was also impressed with the size of his cock. David stared at his stepdaughter as she began to lick up and down Ryan's hardening shaft. Just hours earlier that tongue, those lips were on David's cock. He wanted to feel that again. He unzipped his pants.

Daisy stroked and licked Ryan's cock. Slowly at first, then faster, then not at all. She smiled up at him and kissed the tip of his cock. She opened her mouth just a bit taking the head of his 9 inch cock into her mouth before popping it back out again.

"Mmmmm" David heard Ryan say as Daisy took more of his cock into her mouth. David started slowly stroking his own hard cock. "C'mon," Ryan said, "Take the whole thing."

Daisy did as she was told taking inch by inch of Ryan's massive cock. Ryan put his hands in her black hair. Ryan started fucking Daisy's face. David tried to match his stroke to his stepdaughter's bobbing on Ryan's cock.

"Oh man!" Ryan said. Daisy took his cock into her mouth and sucked hard. David saw Daisy's eyes as Ryan came in her mouth. She started drinking his cum immediately, swallowing it down. There was a drop of cum that overflowed off her bottom lip. David had to stop masturbating to keep from blowing his load right then.

Ryan pulled his throbbing cock out of Daisy's mouth. He painted her face with his cum covered cock and said, "Get on the bed." Daisy laughed, stood up, and kissed Ryan on the lips. Some of his cum got in his beard from her face.

Ryan said, "Get on all fours." She looked at him and then did as Ryan asked and that's when it happened. On the bed Daisy was suddenly facing her closet door. And she saw David. Their eyes met and Daisy smiled at him.

End Chapter 2