Long Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not been so vocal in a long time. The voyeurism of the past two days had really gotten to me.

I pressed my tits together, encouraging Joe to use his mouth on them. As he sucked and bit my nipples I ground my pussy and clit into him, increasing the pleasure I felt. As Joe's cock speared into me I felt myself hurtling towards a violent climax.

"Oh, fuck me!" I screamed, grabbing Joe's hips and pulling him into me with all her might. "Make me cum!"

I cried out again, arched my back and thrust my tits out. My pussy spasmed around Joe's cock.

"Oh, yes!" I squealed as I continued writhing through my orgasm. I gasped loudly and fucked Joe's cock, relishing every moment of my climax.

When I finally stopped cumming, I dropped my legs to the bed and lay still, gasping for breath. I suddenly realised that was still pumping in and out of my tender pussy. I watched as Lisa moved across and eased him off me. She took his cock in her hand and promptly slipped his shaft into her mouth. She slid her mouth back and forth on the flesh of Joe's prick, tasting my juice on it.

"Oh, yeah!" Joe grunted "Suck my cock for me! Suck me till I cum!"

As Lisa increased the speed of her cock-sucking, I recovered from my climax and joined her, encouraging Lisa to share Joe's cock with me. As Lisa sucked and nibbled on Joe's cock-head I licked his shaft.

Joe suddenly drove his cock into Lisa's mouth saying "That's it, I'm going to cum."

I reached up and raked my finger nails across his balls as Lisa continued sucking him.

Joe suddenly pulled his cock from Lisa's mouth and began jerking it himself. With his free hand, he pulled our faces closer to the end of his angry-looking cock and aimed the tip of it at our mouths. I continued to tease and tickle his balls as our cheeks pressed together, awaiting his eruption.

"Yes, I'm cumming!" Joe yelled as the first wad of his cum exploded from his cock.

I closed my eyes and then felt his warm cum landing on my nose and cheeks and in my mouth. I latched my mouth onto the end of his cock and sucked, letting him fill my mouth with cum before pulling my face away to swallow. I let the cum slide down my throat slowly, not noticing that Joe was shooting the last of his cum onto my throat and tits.

"Damn!" Joe gasped when his prick finally stopped spurting. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard or so much in my life!"

I watched silently as Lisa leaned over to lick the cum from my neck and tits. When she had finished cleaning me off, Lisa pressed her sticky lips against mine and we shared a long, cum-stained kiss.

As we parted I said "Well, that was a good idea you had. And, no, I didn't have any problem with it."

We all lay back on the bed. Lisa and I either side of Joe with one of his arms wrapped around each of us. After a short rest we agreed it was time to get some dinner. I wrapped one of Lisa's towels around me then dashed back to my room to have a shower, get dressed and head out on the town. It had definitely been a successful weekend. Both Lisa and I would be going home with smiles on our faces.

12