Long Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
Things get serious between Dad and Step-Daughter.
1k words
4.24
63.7k
21

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning David woke up thinking it was all a dream. His stepdaughter Daisy hadn't sucked his cock. He didn't cum in her panties watching her fuck another guy. He hadn't licked her fingers clean. Even if it hadn't happened, just the thoughts got him hard. He stroked his cock thinking of the memories. It was already semi-hard.

He closed his eyes thinking of Daisy, but soon found he was thinking of his ex, Helen. It had been a while since he thought of her. Like Daisy they both had athletic figures and dark black hair, but Helen's was shorter. Her boobs were a bit bigger with just a bit more sag. He found himself comparing the two women. He wondered if Daisy's pussy felt like her mother's.

He stroked his cock slowly. It got harder. His imagination was suddenly interrupted by the sound of his front door opening and closing. He heard someone walk down the hall towards his door. Daisy walked into his room smiling at him and glancing at his hard cock.

"Ryan's gone." She said. "Just you and me."

David looked at his stepdaughter. She was wearing a thin robe, but it wasn't tied shut. He could see her cute little tits and her closely trimmed pussy. He began to sit up. She held up a finger and said, "No. Lay down, Daddy."

He leaned back thinking how the last day hadn't been a dream at all. His 21-year-old stepdaughter Daisy was visiting from back east.

She really did suck his cock yesterday. And she was really in his bedroom right now crawling onto his bed. She took off the bathrobe and climbed over him, straddling him.

"Morning, Daddy." She said, giggly. She moved up his body.

"I know we only had a moment last night. But I just had Ryan fuck me again. And now you're gonna make sure you're little girl is good and clean down there. Can you do that for me, Daddy?"

David found himself speechless as his daughter positioned herself so that her pussy was inches away from his face. He nodded and stuck his tongue out as she grinded her nearly bare pussy into his face.

"Ooooooh." Daisy exclaimed.

David felt the warmth of his stepdaughter's pussy on his face and felt her wetness. He licked at her clit and could taste the salty mixture of Ryan's cum with his stepdaughter's own juices. For a moment he locked eyes with Daisy. She wasn't only a young woman now rather than the little girl he used to know, she was also completely in charge right now. He was under her power and he was loving it.

He licked on and around her clit, then began to fuck her pussy with his tongue. She grinded her pussy into his face some more. He felt some of her juices drip down his neck. Daisy started rubbing her clit while her Stepdad continued to eat her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum, Daddy!" Daisy yelled. "I'm going to cum all over your face."

She writhed on David's face. David reached up and grabbed her hips. She pushed her pussy hard against his face. He felt her tense up and shudder as her orgasm began. She continued to shake. He licked her clit.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm. Yes!" she moaned.

As his stepdaughter's orgasm subsided, she moved off of him. David's face was soaked with her juices. He noticed she hadn't left the bed. She reached down and grabbed David's cock. By now it was hard as stone.

"Thank you, Daddy." She said in an almost sing-song voice. "Do you want your little girl to suck your cock?"

"Yes." David said. David watched as she continued stroking his shaft. She gave the tip a quick lick, then licked the full length of his seven inch cock.

"Did you see Ryan's cock last night, Daddy? It was so big. My pussy could barely take it."

She put her mouth over the head of his cock then took his whole cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head on his cock. He closed his eyes. This was only second time he'd ever done this with Daisy and yet it felt familiar. He looked at Daisy's big brown eyes. She stared back and gave him a wink as she took his cock out of her mouth.

"I bet Daddy's cock would fit perfectly in my tight little pussy. Like a glove."

She went back to sucking David's cock. He was getting closer. He moved his hips up to meet her face. Fucking her mouth.

"Keep sucking, princess." David said as he came hard. He put his hands on either side of his stepdaughter's head forcing her to keep his cock in her mouth. He felt her drink down his cum.

She grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed, milking the last of his cum out of her stepdad. Then she winked at him again. That's when it hit him. Daisy reminded him of her mother, Helen back when they first got together completely with the insanely high sex drive. She would do that same sexy wink.

Daisy got up from his bed. He looked at her naked body from head to toe. He saw his stepdaughter Daisy, but he couldn't help but see Helen too. They could have been sisters. He gave her a smile.

"What?" She said, "What is it?"

"Nothing, Helen." David said without thinking.

"What?" Daisy said "Did you just call me by Mom's name?"

"I'm sorry." David admitted, "You remind me of her."

Daisy approached the bed again, "Really? Are you just thinking of her when we're together?"

"No!" David said, "No, No. I'm thinking of you and how you've grown into such a sexy young woman, but your mother will always be in my heart. You two were my whole life for so long."

"It's okay." Daisy said, "I don't mind. Once when I was younger we were watching movies and I fell asleep. You two started fucking. I woke up and you guys didn't notice. I watched you two. You're both so beautiful and sexy."

Daisy pulled on her robe. She bent over and kissed her stepdad on the lips. She could still taste herself on him. She said, "I'm going to make some breakfast for us. You should eat up. You're going to need your strength for tonight."