Long Weekend Ch. 07-08

Story Info
He learns secrets about his stepdaughter and her mom.
2.2k words
4.39
31.8k
18
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

David woke up and thought he was dreaming. The young woman next to him appeared to be his ex-wife, Helen, but at least twenty years younger than she would be now. He moved his face closer to hers and kissed her lips. Her eyes remained shut but she smiled. And then he remembered the night before. The woman next to him wasn't his wife from the past. It was his 21-year-old stepdaughter right now.

He let his hand travel down the length of her body, then rested it on her smooth pussy. She parted her legs just a bit. He pushed his middle finger against her clit and rubbed. "MMmmmm" He heard her purr.

Daisy's legs parted more. He looked at her face as he inserted a finger into her pussy. It was wetter than he expected. David wondered what she'd been dreaming about.

David pushed his finger in and out slowly. Then he put two fingers in and started speeding up. Her lips parted with an, "Ooooh, David darling." His stepdaughter used his ex-wife's pet name for him. David decided to play along.

"Do you like that, Helen? Do you like me finger fucking you?"

"Yes.....Mmmm...Don't stop!"

David picked up the pace. "Don't be too loud now," David said with a smirk. "We don't want to wake up Daisy."

"Who cares if we wake her up, David." Daisy said, "I bet she'd love this."

Daisy opened her eyes and kissed David on the mouth. David pulled his fingers out of his stepdaughter as she moved and straddled him. She positioned herself just over his crotch.

"David darling, I need your cock."

Daisy then lowered herself onto her stepfather's cock. He felt the warmth and tightness of her pussy wrap around his seven inch cock. He put his hands on her smooth hips and started pulling her onto his cock harder. He let one hand move up and grab one of her tits.

Looking at the lust in her eyes as she rode him, David let himself enjoy this surreal moment. She looked down at him.

"I love you, David darling." Daisy said.

"I love you, Helen." David said.

"Imagine if Daisy could see us now." Daisy said.

"That'd be something." David said, amused.

"Do you want to fuck her? Do you want to fuck her like this?" Daisy picked up the pace riding his cock. She could tell he was getting close. Truth be told, so was she.

"Yes.....Yes!" David came hard inside his stepdaughter's hot wet pussy. She didn't stop riding him. Harder and faster. He grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed just as Daisy came. She collapsed on top of him and stayed there. He felt her juices drip over his balls.

"David, darling. You can fuck that little girl any time you want."

Daisy rolled off him after a few moments. David was happier than he'd been in years. But then he remembered. He wasn't in his twenties anymore. He was 42. And she wasn't his wife. She was his stepdaughter. This was fun, but there wasn't any future in it.

Daisy fell back to sleep. David thought about Helen. She was open minded, but he didn't know that her open mindedness would extend to her ex-husband fucking her daughter. He thought about calling Helen. He hadn't talked to her in years. There was no need to. He wasn't even sure if he had her current phone number.

He picked up Daisy's smart phone and went into the bathroom. He pushed a button to turn on the phone. David was never good with computers, but he managed to find something with Helen's beautiful smiling face on it. He touched the image and it began to move. It was some sort of video.

"Okay. It's recording. Why do you want to record this?" David heard Helen say. Helen's face still taking up most of the frame.

"I'm not going to see you for two days, Mom. I'm going to miss you." Helen stepped away from the camera and David saw that she was naked on a bed. The phone camera was clearly on a headboard. He watched as Daisy walked into the frame. She too was nude. She looked right at the camera, smiled at it and crawled onto the bed with her mother. David couldn't help but compare the two. Daisy's boobs were smaller, but perkier. There was just a hint of Helen's stretch marks still visible on her still skinny stomach. Helen's face was a bit harder. Not just through age. Helen's face was a bit sharper. And unlike her daughter's shaved pussy, Helen kept a small patch of hair which was right where Daisy had her face.

David got hard as he watched his stepdaughter lick her mother's pussy. He couldn't believe what he was watching. Had Daisy planned this all along?

"Hey, Dad." He heard Daisy say from the other room, "Have you seen my phone?"

David quickly turned off the phone. He flushed the toilet and said, "Yeah. Looks like you left it in here."

David stepped out of the bathroom and handed it to her.

"I've got some errands to run." David said. He got dressed quickly. Daisy hopped out of bed. She pressed her naked body against David.

"Are you sure you have to go, Daddy?" Daisy said.

"Yes." David gave her a kiss. He let his tongue feel its way in her small mouth. He looked at her and saw the young woman he raised and her mother at the same time. He didn't know how to feel.

Daisy turned on her phone and saw the video David has been watching was paused.

"You watched this?" Daisy said.

"Not all of it." David said.

"Are you mad?" Daisy asked.

"I'm not mad. You and your mother...."

"We're lovers, just like me and you."

"Can I ask you something? Did you come here just to fuck me?"

"Not exactly, Daddy." Daisy said, "Can we talk about it later tonight?"

"Sure. What time's your flight?"

"It's not until 1am. I'm taking the red eye."

"I've gotta go." David said.

David got into his car and drove. He didn't know where he was going but a simple reunion with his daughter had become complicated.

Chapter 8

Daisy woke up from a nap in her stepfather's bed. He was still gone. She had hoped to be able to talk to him about her relationship with her mother rather than her father snooping in her phone. But now that she thought about it, maybe she should do some snooping too.

Daisy didn't bother to get dressed. She picked up a pair of her stepfather's underwear from the bedroom floor. She sniffed them, inhaling his scent. She looked through his dresser. She found a few condoms. She went into his closet. Daisy looked on the floor and found a beat up cardboard box. It had an old camcorder and a few mini-video cassettes. She pulled the box out.

Fifteen minutes later she had it hooked to his television in the living room. She put the first tape in and hit 'Play'. It was a birthday party. Her 10th birthday party. She smiled as she saw her stepdad and mother happy together watching her blow out the candles. After that tape, she put in another. Some outing to a park that she didn't remember. She had to be 14 or so. She was telling her stepdad to stop recording her as she ran around in a bikini. Daisy wondered if he was attracted to her back then.

She found one tape that was unlabeled. She pushed 'Play' and instantly saw that her stepdad was holding the camera while her mother sucked his cock. She got more comfortable on the couch and started lightly rubbing her pussy watching the two people who raised her naked on the screen.

It took her a few moments to realize where they were. They were in her childhood bedroom. Her stepfather was laying on her bed! She watched as her mother's head bobbed up and down sucking his cock while stroking it. His cock was covered with her saliva. She looked up at him, staring right at the camera.

"Do you like this, Daddy?" Daisy heard her mother say.

"Yes, Daisy." Her stepfather said. "Keep sucking."

Daisy's pussy was soaking wet. She rubbed her clit with one hand while fingering herself with the other as she watched her mother stroke him faster while sucking him. She was going to make him cum in her bed.

"I'm going to cum," She heard her stepfather say. Her mother took his cock out of her mouth just as he came. Big white spurts of cum hit her mother's face. Her mom giggles as she licked around her mouth before putting his cock in her mouth again.

She licked up and down his shaft cleaning his cock. She grabbed the base and squeezed getting a final few drops to come out. She licked slurped up those last drops, looked directly into the camera and said, "Thank you, Daddy."

The video ended, but Daisy was far from done. Daisy got up from the couch and ran into the guest room. She pulled out of her bag a toy. It was a seven inch vibrator. She needed something more than fingers in her pussy.

Daisy walked back into the living room with her toy. She looked through the box of tapes and found another tape that wasn't marked and played it. On the screen she saw her parents' bedroom.

"Are you ready?" She heard her mother say.

"Yes." David said. It was clear he was holding the camera.

"Turn on the music." Helen said. The camera shifted around as David moved and hit play on a CD player on their nightstand. It was instrumental Indian music.

Her mother walked into the room. She was covered in a long silk scarf that was almost transparent. Helen began to dance to the music, letting the scarf sway around her, occasionally revealing one of her large breasts or a flash of her bush.

Daisy grinned. Her mother was so beautiful and sexy. She loved looking at her body and seeing the little differences between herself and her mother. Her mother's hips were a little rounder, but she was just a bit slimmer in the video than she was these days. Her black hair was short like Daisy's. As Daisy watched her mother spin around dancing seductively for her stepfather, Daisy turned on the vibrator and rubbed it against her soaking wet pussy lips.

That didn't last long. She needed something in her pussy. She pushed the vibrator in. It felt so good. Her whole body shuddered. On the screen she watched her mother wrap and unwrap the scarf around her. Her stepfather put the camera down facing the bed. Daisy started slowly fucking herself with the vibrator watching David step into the frame. He was wearing boxers. Her mother danced up to him and fixed that. She dropped to her knees and yanked them off revealing his hard cock. She kissed the tip, then stroked it a couple of times before returning to her feet.

Daisy watched the screen. Her stepfather took the scarf from Helen. He kissed her passionately. One of his hands, went to her pussy and rubbed it. He then broke off the kiss, and turned her around. He took the scarf and put it around her neck before bending her over the bed. Daisy's mother was now facing the camera with the scarf around her neck.

Her stepfather didn't say a word. He took one hand and started fingering her. "Oh!" her mother exclaimed, her eyes widening. Daisy realized her stepfather was fingering her mother's asshole. While one hand continued to push the vibrator in and out of her throbbing pussy, Daisy took her other hand and started fingering her own asshole.

After a couple minutes of fucking her ass with his fingers, David stopped.

"Do you want it?" David asked.

"Yes!" Helen said.

"What do you want?"

"Please, fuck my ass."

"Is that really what you want?" As he said this, David tightened the scarf around her neck.

"Yes! Yes! Please, please fuck me in the ass. I want your cum in my ass!"

Hearing her mother say this, Daisy almost came herself. She was getting closer. She pushed the vibrator deeper inside and rubbed her clit.

On the screen her stepfather shoved his cock into her mother's ass. She grunted in pain. Daisy could tell he wasn't being nice about it and that her mother was loving every moment of it. He was fucking her hard. Daisy picked up the pace on the vibrator while pushing two fingers into her asshole.

Her stepfather held tight to the scarf around her mother's neck as he fucked her ass. Daisy knew her orgasm as imminent. Daisy's orgasm overtook her. Her entire body convulsed. She pulled her fingers out of her ass. She let that hand take over fucking her pussy while her other hand rubbed her clit. Her orgasm wasn't finished. She hit a button on her vibrator. It sped up and it was too much for her. She had another orgasm. With this one she lost all control. She dropped the vibrator, shook uncontrollably on the couch, and soaked the cushions.

On the screen she watched as her stepfather let go of the scarf and had his own orgasm. Her mother laughed.

"That was amazing." Her stepfather said.

Her mother switched off the camera.

"It sure was, Daddy." Daisy said.