Long Weekend Sex-Fest Pt. 03

Story Info
Two mature couples enjoy a long three day weekend foursome.
1.9k words
4.55
22.3k
14
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue...

With this being the third part of a long series you might consider reading parts one and two prior to. If you already have...forget that I mentioned it. Unfortunately this will be at least a five to six part series by the time it's finished. Sorry about that, but a lot occurred during the three-day weekend.

*****

Once again the sun won out over the clouds. When it did the temperature jumped 10 degrees. With the high humidity the heat index had to be at least 100. I for one couldn't be more thankful for Bill's pool, and the fact we chose his place for our long holiday weekend together.

Because of the heat & humidity no one was in a rush to leave the pool. We spent two hours or more relaxing on either floats or sitting on the edge of the pool in between dips.

While Walter and Bill were discussing "men" stuff. Rita and I were talking about sex while on floats with our arms locked together. In particular things we've never done, but fantasized about. Especially since we had two willing cocks at our disposal.

One thing Rita was intent on doing while she had the chance was taking a cock both in her pussy AND mouth.

I couldn't help but tell her about the one and only time I took cocks in two holes with Walter and David, and how I was sure she'd enjoy it as much as I did. And to make it more interesting I offered to dildo her asshole while Bill and Walter fucked her other two holes.

You can't imagine how her eyes lighted up at the suggestion. Needless to say it immediately became a must for Rita.

Eventually everyone started to get hungry...for food. Bill and Walter fired up the gas grille and cooked Italian sausages while frying onions & green peppers in a pan on a side burner.

When done the sausages were served on sub rolls topped with the onions & peppers. To say it was delicious would be an understatement. We ate like pigs since none of us had lunch.

After diner everyone pitched in to clean-up. Then we sat around on the deck and chit chatted for a while. Since we weren't in the pool or hot tub the mosquitos became bothersome once it started to get dark. We were all still stark naked so the mosquitos were beginning to have a field day. As a result we decided to seek refuge in the great room.

Once inside Bill got everyone another round of drinks. After we were seated and comfy Rita took the opportunity to share her fantasy with Bill and Walter about how she'd like to be fucked in all her holes at once. She even went into detail of who should fuck what, including yours truly doing her asshole with a dildo.

Bill and Walter looked at each other before Bill said..."We're ready if you are. Now would be as good a time as any Rita."

With that said, Bill went outside to retrieve a cushion from one of the over sized chaise lounges. Which he placed in the center of the great room. Then he went upstairs and returned with one of Rita's anal dildos.

Rita positioned herself on her hands & knees in the middle of the cushion. It was decided by Rita that Walter would fuck her pussy while Bill got the honors of doing her in the mouth.

Once in position Walter knelt behind Rita and after licking her asshole and pussy for a bit he inserted his long 8 inch cock in her now very wet cunt. Slowly until all 8 inches was buried balls deep.

In the meantime I lubricated the anal dildo and asked Walter to spread Rita's ass cheeks for me. When Rita's asshole was fully exposed I placed the faux cockhead of the dildo against her butthole and with a steady pressure inserted it ever so slowly until a good six inches was embedded in her ass.

Then both Walter and I began a steady fucking motion of Rita's respective pussy and asshole. Slowly at first until our in & out strokes were in sync with each other. Then gradually we fucked her a bit faster, and faster still.

At first Bill just watched us pumping away at Rita's two rear orifices while stroking his cock.

"You two make a great team the way you're pleasuring Rita. I almost hate to intrude on things."

But Rita wouldn't have none of that. When she was comfortable with both her cunt and asshole being fucked in tandem she told Bill it was time to do her in the mouth.

Bill asked if she was sure. When she said yes, he got on his knees in front of Rita, grabbed her head gently with both hands and slipped his cock into her open mouth. All six inches in one forward thrust. Then he withdrew just enough to remove his cockhead from Rita's throat before he began to steadily mouth-fuck her while Rita sucked like a Hoover on his cock shaft.

All three of us worked in a perfect rhythm together so as to make it comfortable as possible for Rita while being fucked in all three holes. Not an easy task. I know it can be difficult enjoying the pleasure of being fucked in two holes, let alone three. It's a lot more difficult than chewing gum and walking at the same time. Fortunately it became obvious we were achieving our goal since in spite of Rita's mouth being full she was moaning ever so softly. A good sign.

Dildoing Rita's asshole like I was while watching Walter and Bill respectively fucking her cunt and mouth had my pussy dripping wet. My vaginal fluids were flowing so freely both my inner thighs became soaked. I became so horny from the three of us doing Rita I found myself fingering my clit. Albeit clumsily as I simultaneously continued to pump the dildo in & out of Rita's ass.

I didn't know about Bill and Walter, but I definitely was going to cum soon from rubbing my clit.

As though reading my mind Bill let out a series of moans before announcing he was going to cum. As soon as he did he shoved his cock as far as it would go in Rita's mouth. Just as his balls slapped against Rita's chin he let out a load groan and shot his creamy cumload down her throat.

It must have been a big load as he seemed to twitch and jerk a good half dozen times as each cum-shot squirted deep into Rita's mouth.

Rita took it like a pro. And while she did both Walter and I eased up a bit from fucking her ass and pussy so her and Bill could enjoy it to the fullest.

When Bill tried to remove his slowly shrinking cock from Rita's mouth she grabbed ahold of his cockhead with her lips and sucked until assured he was totally drained. When she finally released it Walter and I returned to fucking her even more intently than before.

After five minutes or so of getting both her cunt and asshole royally reamed Rita blurted out she was going to orgasm. When she did she wanted Walter cumming in her ass.

As a result I immediately removed the dildo from her ass and Walter replaced it with his cock. Not long after he did Rita began bucking back on it like a bronco as she all but literally exploded from her orgasm.

She screamed and shook for what seemed like five minutes. While she did Walter was dumping his hot sperm deep in her ass.

As I've mentioned before, Lois is a "squirter". But she gave the term a whole new meaning as one of the biggest flows of vaginal fluids I've ever seen streamed out of her pussy. Even for her it was a proverbial gusher. She soaked both Walter and the cushion beneath them. "Holy cow" was all I could say to myself.

Finally Rita's orgasm subsided and when it did Walter withdrew his cock. Which was followed by his cumload out of Rita's now gaping asshole.

After Walter's cumload drained out of Rita's anus both she and Walter left to use the bathroom to clean-up. So did Bill. When they returned I was lying on a clean area of the cushion furiously masturbating. After everyone else had orgasmed yours truly needed to also...and badly.

When Rita saw me fingering my clit she asked..."Can I help you with that?"

Without waiting for a response she dove head first between my legs and proceeded to lick and suck my clit. I immediately grabbed her head with both hands and started humping her face since I was as hot as a firecracker and about ready to cum.

It didn't take me long due to being in such a high state of arousal. When I did my legs clamped around Rita and I must have raised my ass two feet off the cushion. All while humping Rita's face like crazy.

Pussy juice literally gushed from my cunt. Which soaked Rita's face since she couldn't escape because of my legs locked around her head. It didn't phase Rita in the least bit as she sucked up my pussy juice like it was a fine wine. Once she did she resumed licking my cunt and clit. Albeit less intently, and more lovingly.

After I calmed down and lowered my ass, Rita moved up to kiss me. She laid there on top of me for what seemed like ten minutes. The feel of our tits and pussies rubbing together while we tongued fucked brought on another orgasm for us. Albeit subtle ones.

When we finally separated we found Walter and Bill standing there frantically jerking their once again fully erect cocks as they watched.

When we did we scooted over to them on our knees and immediately took their swollen dicks in our mouths. I gulped down Bill's, and Rita took Walter's straight in her mouth.

We both started sucking and mouth fucking as if having a cock sucking contest to see who could make them cum first.

Since both Walter and Bill cummed less than a half hour or so earlier it took a lot more work on our part to bring them to another orgasm. So much so it almost wore out our mouths and tongues from sucking and licking their cocks as long as we did.

But eventually our efforts paid off and as if on cue both exploded in our mouths together. While not as big a cumload as they dumped earlier in Rita's mouth and ass, both were still pretty respectable.

Walter and Bill held our heads and pumped their cocks in & out until fully drained. And it both cases we hungrily sucked them dry and swallowed every drop.

"Wow"...said Bill. "You two have been insatiable this weekend. I don't know about Walter, but I'm sexually exhausted. Both mentally and physically. Old age thing I guess. I couldn't cum another drop if my life depended on it. Let alone get hard-on."

"Same here."...Walter added. "But not anything a good night's sleep won't cure."

With that said, we all decided it was time to call it a day and headed for bed.

To be continued...