Longhorns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good point," Robert said, slapping her ass hard enough to make an echo. "I'm going to fuck you hard now. Then I won't be grumpy."

"I'll believe that—ohhhh..."

The sound of their bodies crashing together was louder than she'd ever heard. It seemed like this should hurt, yet for some reason, the pleasure outweighed the pain, until what pain there was had so blended into the pleasure that it was indistinguishable.

Robert made sure she was satisfied first. He listened to her. And he didn't want her best friend. He was a sweetheart. But here he was, fucking her like a ragdoll, and she was hooked. Already twice by her count he'd been brought to the brink of orgasm only to be interrupted, so she wasn't exactly surprised when she felt the warm rush of his cum, filling her up over and over again. He didn't stop pounding her, until she basically collapsed onto him, powerless and exhausted as he fucked her, slowing only gradually.

She lay there, utterly spent, on top of him, waiting in vain for his cock to grow limp again.

"I could probably go again," he said quietly.

"Trying to kill me?" she asked.

"Too much?"

"No, perfect," she responded. "I'm just...exhausted."

Robert's long fingers traced a line down her back, and she shivered, just a little, but in a good way.

"Am I crushing you?"

"Do you seriously think you are fat? Because fat people would like to have a word with you."

"Not fat," she replied. "Just...fatter than I want to be."

"You're perfect."

"Dude, you got me. You don't have to try that hard."

With his erection finally subsided, Robert rolled Virginia over. She felt the wet spot underneath her. He must have come a lot.

"I don't want to be that guy," he said, "but girls are weird."

"I know, right?" was all she could say. "Like, I know I look...alright. Pretty good. Not bad."

"I must look like a troll if you're 'pretty good.' Seriously, Virginia, you're...like, it's hard to look at you sometimes."

"Wow, thanks a lot," she said sarcastically. "I was going for 'cute chubbo,' but I guess—"

"Shut up, dummy," he said. "I'm trying to say that...it's dumb to fall in love with people for their looks. And you're, well...hard to be objective about. That makes no sense, I'm sure."

Virginia was silent for a moment.

Was that on accident? The 'L' word?

"Well, I'm not, like, Meredith-level beautiful."

"What is this thing between you two?" he asked with curiosity. "You're best friends, but then..."

"She doesn't mean to do it," Virginia replied. "But she's just like—"

"A Disney princess come to life?"

Virginia laughed.

At least he isn't going to deny it—hell it's kind of a relief to actually talk about it honestly.

"Exactly! She's just so sweet, but also not a stuck-up snob or a faker about it. Like, if I was a dude, I would totally be into her too. I kind of halfway am already, and I was terrible at softball."

He laughed back. She liked it when he laughed at her bad jokes.

"I like you more," he said, this time without any irony in his voice. "All around. Don't get me wrong—Meredith is great. She's totally my second favorite person in town. But it's not a competition between you two, because it's not even close."

Virginia felt like a weight was taken off her chest, to be able to acknowledge the whole thing without feeling judged for being a catty bitch. She also believed him about everything. She would have to get used to wanting someone who only wanted her.

"It's weird seeing all her stuff around here," she said. "Like, literally her baggage is all around here."

"Subtext becomes text," he replied.

"Nerd."

"Nerd lover."

"And you use that word again..."

Robert drew back.

And here's the part where you fuck things up, Virginia.

"Sorry, not trying...I mean, I...shit—pay no attention to this chloroform-soaked rag."

"No, it's fine. I don't think you're in love with me or anything. But...like, I'm not saying it as a bad thing, either."

"No, I get it," he responded. "I promise I'm not some clingy loser."

"Just promise me something."

"I would say 'anything' but then you'll unveil the strap-on and—"

Virginia cocked an eyebrow.

"Do not give me any ideas. I'm just asking you to...like, I know we joke a lot. But...I'm serious some times too. I'm not kidding when I tell you about Meri and stuff."

"Is that what you meant that first night?"

"Sorry Mr. Vague, but I don't remember—"

"You told me not to laugh at you. Since that was about the last thing I was going to do, it seemed...odd."

Virginia recalled the moment exactly. It had been a spontaneous impulse, something she blurted out the second it became apparent that she was in fact about to have sex with the grown man who she had been gently exploiting for beer and a place to hang out.

"It's dumb," she said.

"What's dumb?"

"I thought...maybe you would...like, I just barged into your place to fuck. That's pretty slutty."

"I thought it was awesome."

"Of course you did."

Robert wrinkled his forehead, the way he did when he'd discovered some brilliant new thing to write. She'd watched him work, while she 'studied' at the table. Meredith was better at that kind of thing—that was one of the first places where the two of them looked like a couple in the making. For Virginia, studying was like pulling teeth, and she was just smart enough to skate by without doing much of it.

"No," he said, "I mean I thought you were awesome for doing that. I wish I would have had the balls to just kiss you way earlier."

"You said I was too young."

"And that has affected me how lately?" he said animatedly. "Seriously, look at us. That was just something I told myself to make it OK not to admit how I felt about you. It...I'm not saying it would have been a good idea with anybody else, but with you? I should have gone for it. 'Slut' is something dipshits call women who aren't afraid of what they want."

"Robbie?"

"Yeah."

"I want you to meet my friends. Like, as my boyfriend. If that's OK."

"I should get dressed first."

"Really? 'Cause that might be interesting."

"If you keep talking like that, we're going to be really busy in the shower."

"You think you can get it up again, old man?"

"Don't have to think," Robert said, guiding her hand to his once again erect dick. "Know."

"You're right," she said, stroking him slowly. "I do want to keep you all to myself."

Virginia closed her eyes for a moment. Somehow she had stumbled into something really good and, despite her best efforts, hadn't fucked it up.

But in the middle of her contented stupor, there was a strange, incongruous thought: Meredith was not going to be happy.

There had been this unspoken resentment, this lingering competitive edge to their friendship for so long, as boys, then men, came between them, if only partially. Consequently, Virginia hadn't thought about Meredith's feelings on the subject of sex and dating much lately. Even when she was cheerfully defacing Wendell Clay's car in retaliation for his douchey treatment of Meredith, if Virginia was being honest with herself, it was as much about her own disappointment that he wasn't the guy to take Meredith off the market for other guys.

Now she realized, though, how hard it must be for Meredith. She didn't have her own place. Her family life had been chaotic. She never had the outward confidence Virginia had. Despite being utterly gorgeous, she managed to stay a virgin until college, where her first and only guy was a complete prick. She worked constantly. And now her best friend had a boyfriend, which Virginia knew would only make Meredith feel more alone.

"Lost in thought?"

Virginia opened her eyes.

"Not anymore."

"Shower?"

"I get the front half."

"You mean the part with the water."

"Exactly."

Robert spanked her ass playfully.

"You're going to have to make it up to me."

"Count on it."

Virginia was happy. Really happy.

Meri needs to get laid—scratch that. She needs her own Robbie.