Longing

Story Info
Two weeks' buildup comes to a pleasurable end.
2.2k words
4.24
55.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the culmination of what seems like an eternity of longing. All I have had on my mind for the last two weeks is this moment, and now it is here. I can feel my heartbeat racing, can almost hear the pulse pounding in my ears.

I am laying in the middle of the bed. The sheets feel cool against my naked back and my skin tingles from the hot shower and towel-dry I just finished a few minutes ago. My legs are slightly bent, relaxed, but my arms are over my head. Each of my wrists are bound to their corner of the bed by a length of soft fabric; the knots aren't tight and I could probably wiggle free with a minimum of effort, but I don't want to do that. There's a gentle breeze, not cold, just a movement of air I can feel over my skin. My smooth, hairless genitals dangle toward the mattress, my cock soft and dry and my balls hang loose and low in their crinkled dark pink sac from the heat of the shower. I can feel their weight; it's two weeks' worth of restraint, of frustration, of holding in their urges, and it's about to be released.

You walk back into the bedroom, smiling slightly and holding your hands behind your back. You're naked too, and even though I've just spent the afternoon pleasuring you, I still can't get enough of the sight of you. I watch your firm, pale breasts jiggle as you walk; I notice the red flush across your chest and around the smooth, hairless cleft of your pussy -- a lingering sign of the leg-shaking, shuddering orgasm you had under my fingertips a little earlier. You slink over to the bed and crouch for a moment, putting whatever you were holding behind your back on the floor next to the bed, then climb onto it next to me and crawl across the mattress.

Your kiss is fierce and passionate. Your tongue darts out, licks my lip and hovers there, waiting for my tongue to join it; I kiss you back but you have the advantage of height and push against me; I sink back into the pillow. I can feel my body already starting to respond as you kiss me; my cock stirs and my balls tighten slightly.

You break away from the kiss and look into my eyes. "Are you ready?" you ask me in a smiling whisper.

I can only nod.

You lean in and place a series of small kisses down my neck and along the line of my jaw as your hands roam down my body. Softly and slowly, your fingers sweep across my skin; along my outstretched arms and on to my chest, casually brushing my sensitive nipples as they go and sending a jolt of pleasure through me, before your hands continue downwards, along the sides of my abdomen, over hips, avoiding my genitals and snaking down the front of my legs. When you get to my ankles, you go back the way you came, taking care to avoid touching between my legs, even though the sensuousness of your touch has me slightly opening them and offering myself to you.

When you get back to my chest, you linger a moment, hovering your hands over my nipples without touching them. You're watching my face. My breath comes quickly as I anticipate the touch; you know exactly how much I love having my nipples touched and your eyes never leave mine as your fingertips sit poised, just fractions of an inch away from the sensitive points of flesh. I wait with delicious longing for a few moments before you mercifully make incredibly light contact and I jump with the intensity of the sensation. You stroke my nipples excruciatingly slowly and gently with the pads of your fingers and thumbs and I'm writhing and jumping with the exquisite pleasure it gives me. You lean in and kiss me again, still softly working both my nipples with your hands, your mouth against mine muffling my gasps of pleasure.

You move further down and replace one of your hands with your mouth, teasing and flicking the nipple with your hot, eager tongue; your free hand strokes down my body, brushing by my now-stiff cock to cup my hairless balls gently in your palm. Your fingernails lightly scratch the soft, velvety skin and your fingers gently lift and fondle the heavy glands within. We stay like this for a while; you, stimulating three of the most sensitive areas on my body all at once and me, jumping and quivering and lost in the ecstasy of the sensations you're giving me.

Before I can comprehend, you move again and my cock is suddenly engulfed in heat. Sliding quickly downwards, you have slipped your mouth over me in one rapid motion. I moan and I feel the vibration of you offering a small moan in response. You hold me in your mouth as you reposition yourself, moving from beside me to kneel between my legs. I can feel your tongue swirling around the head as you slip my cock back and forth in your mouth, and both your hands caress and stroke my tender balls, your fingers gently rolling and toying with them and massaging the tender skin as you continue to move your mouth on me, the slickness and heat and suction creating a mix of pleasure that leaves me breathless. You smooth your hands back up over my belly, and as you look directly into my eyes, your fingers once again tease both my nipples just as your tongue flickers around the rim of my cockhead, and my whole body jumps and I can't help but moan again, which makes you smile. The cheeky grin, with those sexy lips of yours still wrapped around my cock, is the hottest thing I've ever seen, and you slowly continue, bobbing your head and pressing your tongue against me and tracing tiny circles on my nipples, watching me flinch and whimper as you continue to slowly, steadily play with my body's most intimate responses.

Eventually, the movement of your mouth comes to a stop and you lift off me, leaving my cock twitching and throbbing, pointed high in the air. You move over to the edge of the bed and reach down for the object you placed there earlier. I'm craning my neck to try to see what it is from my restrained vantage point, and my heart quickens as you lift a bottle of olive oil into view. You turn back around to face me, sitting beside me on the mattress and placing the bottle so it rests against my hip.

"Not long now," you say, noticing the excitement building in my face, and the accompanying throb of my cock. "What do you think? Are you ready to cum for me?"

I grin. "I was ready two weeks ago. When I cum is completely up to you, now."

You lean in and give me a quick peck on the lips. "That's right. You're at my mercy." You uncap the bottle. "I think I'm going to have a little play with you first."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

You drizzle some oil into your cupped hand, holding it over my body so it doesn't get all over the sheets; a few drops escape and I feel them splatter on the skin of my abdomen. You rub your hands together to spread the oil, then without any further warning grasp my cock in one hand and my balls in the other and immediately begin a slow, slick stroking of both.

My eyes are closed; I'm enraptured by the sensations coming from my groin. Almost unbearably slowly, you stroke me with continuous motion, sometimes with just your fingertips, sometimes pushing my oil-slicked cock through your clenched fist, sometimes threading the length of my shaft between your fingers; sometimes the other hand darts up to flicker at a nipple or to dip an oily finger between my lips, then back to my straining, rolling balls. I can feel the little muscles deep inside me clenching tighter and tighter, building gradually towards the orgasm I've been saving for you, and you must be able to feel I'm close too, because your stroking stops and you just hold my cock as it twitches and pulses, eager for more stimulation.

Your hands abandon me briefly to get a little more oil, then you lay down beside me, under my restrained arm and I feel your hand wrap around me again; you other hand stretches across my body, stroking the nipple furthest from you, and your mouth closes gently over the nipple closest. You begin to slowly stroke me again, in a steady but loose grip, and I know this is how it will happen. This is how you will make me cum. The sensations from all over my body are almost overwhelming; all I can do is buck and jump and gasp with the intensity of your combined touches.

I feel the familiar tension rising again, feel my body's quickening rush to climax, and I'm so pent-up, so ridiculously full from the last two weeks' edging that I'm sure I can feel my most intimate fluids beginning to gather and move deep inside me. My cock begins the final hardening...

And then you stop. Simply take your hand away. I am almost dizzy with the sensation, literally on the very brink, maybe less than five strokes away from exploding. My deeply red cock throbs, the veins standing out, its straining head shiny with oil. It twitches for a few seconds, then calms slightly. You wrap your hand around it and immediately begin your slow stroke again.

It only takes a few strokes to get me back to that place, where I can feel the orgasm coming again to the boiling point. My muscles tense and my hips thrust upwards...

Your concentration must be amazing, because you manage to stop at the exact same moment, right before the point of no return, for a second time. You repeat your earlier actions, letting me calm enough that I can be touched again, then applying the few strokes required to bring me back to that cliff-edge, then stopping abruptly. And then again...

I lose count after the third time, but I know there's a few more after that. Every time you build me up, all I can wonder is whether this will be the time. My mind is completely empty of any other thoughts -- I am totally consumed by the way you're making me feel, by the deliciously unbearable need to cum, and I am completely delirious.

The first few times, as your tongue teased my nipple, you were whispering to me: "Should I let you cum this time? How about this time? I know you've been saving all that hot, messy cum for me, but am I ready to see it? Are you going to spurt out all of my cum for me? Empty those big balls out for me?" and for the last few minutes, all I can say is "please, please, please", in between harsh gasps of air and inarticulate moans, and I understand why you needed to tie me, because even though I wanted this, I would not be able to resist taking over and touching myself at this moment. I softly wail and tug at the restraints as your hand abandons me at the crucial point once again, and my breath comes in shivering bursts, and after a moment you take me in hand again. Your stroke is firm but not tight, slippery and gentle, and my hard cock strains against your fingers. Your tongue and fingertips continue gently teasing my nipples. My muscles clench in that now-familiar way, and in some far-back part of my mind that still works, I prepare myself for you to stop again --

...but this time you continue. With the same steady rhythm, you stroke my tender flesh finally past the point of no return.

My entire body tenses rock-hard, the sensation overwhelms me, your hand continues its divine stroking and I scream with exquisite pleasure as the first massive rope of cum spurts from my impossibly hard cock. It splatters all over my chest and your arm, and my body jumps and writhes and I spurt again, and again, long streams of thick white, plopping hotly onto our skin, and I'm lost in the sensation, unable to think or speak, grunting and shuddering through the vast ocean of pleasure.

You continue to stroke me and a few more modest spurts coat my belly and then, the tension slightly subsides and my cock oozes the last slick white fluid down over your knuckles, which grip my pulsing, softening cock lovingly. As I sink back into the pillow, almost comatose from the overwhelming sensation, all I can manage to do is thank you, over and over again, in a breathless whisper. You smile, squeezing the last drops from my shaft and looking over the pools and puddles of thick, sticky white that cover us both: my tribute to you, drawn from my most sensitive places by your loving, patient touch.