Longing

Story Info
A story of longing between two classmates. My second erotica.
1.8k words
3.62
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Makalya and I had been flirting more than usual. It started back in January. We had been in the same class since August, but never started talking to each other until Winter quarter. Even then, it was just flirting with our words; we sat a couple rows apart. But when the third and final section of the class came in the Spring, we decided to sit beside each other. Instead of desks, like most classrooms, all of our had tables that sat two, and the first day of class I was caught off guard by Makayla rubbing my leg the whole time. This went on for weeks, and I even started doing the same to her. One day, she had a cup of ice and was wearing a dress, so I took a piece and ran it up and down her leg, going fairly high up. It was so sexy to watch her shudder and try not to moan in the middle of class.

Today she had her legs propped up on my lap for the whole class. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but her legs were so nice and smooth, I didn't care. I could tell she had just lotioned, and the smell was intoxicating. I started rubbing her leg, from her ankle to the bottom of her shorts. After a while, I figured out what she liked, and when I looked over she had her eyes closed, smiling a sly smile. I was surprised no one caught us, as we were being a little more bold than usual, especially when I ran my hand the length of her leg, all the way up to the top of her thigh. Her hands started digging into the arms of the chair. For the last half hour of class, I stuck to the bottom half of her leg. I even stopped once, and she started pouting, telling me how good it felt. I couldn't deny her that pleasure.

We always walked out to our cars together after class. I lived in an apartment about ten minutes away from campus, and she still lived with her family about half an hour away. As soon as we got out of the door, she was complaining about the cold, and said she'd just say bye at the door, then go back in. She had another class soon after the one we just left. We hugged, and I was caught off guard when she kissed me on the neck. "You know, I only live about ten minutes away," I blurtd out as she started to turn away. She turned back to me, with that sly smile on her face again.

"About fucking time," she replied, walking past me toward my car. I stood there dumbfounded, I had no idea that's what she had been waiting for. Then again, I was never very good at making the first move. Neither one of us said anything as I got in the car and started driving toward my apartment. Halfway there, I felt her hand rest on my leg and start rubbing it up and down. Even though we had done this before, this time seemed different, this time I knew it was leading somewhere. Her hand went higher and higher until it came to a stop on my rapidly growing shaft. "Well hello there," she said, with smile that was doing little now to hide her longing.

Before I knew it, we were at my place, and I realized how fast I had been driving to get here. I fumbled with my keys, hands shaking, and was caught off guard when I finally got them in the lock and felt myself pinned against the door, Makayla's lips on mine, our bodies pressed together. While one of my hands started running down her back, feeling her curves, my other had felt blindly for the keys, turning them and the door knob. Together, we stumbled into the apartment, and she very skillfully kicked the door shut. Taking some initiative, I pushed her against the wall and pulled her shirt over her head. Between kisses, Makayla was able to breathe out "Bedroom. Where?" I pointed to a door on the opposite wall, and she grabbed my hand and made a run for it.

Throwing the door open, she took a few steps, then jumped on the bed, landing on her back. Her gracefulness was quite beautiful. As was the image in front of me. There she was, laying on my bed, legs spread and arms flailed out to her sides, her breasts rising and lowering with every deep breath. In her eyes, I could see a longing; she wanted this just as much as I did. Perling off my shirt and throwing it in the corner, I moved to the bed to occupy the space between her legs. I wrapped my arms under her, swiftly unhooking her bra, while we kissed even more passionately than before. She tossed her bra into a pile with my shirt, and pressed her body tight against mine. If I thought the touch of her legs in class was amazing, it was nothing compared to our bare chests coming as close together as physically possible.

I wasn't quite sure how it happened, but a couple swift moves by Makayla and I found myself on my back, with her on top of me. She flashed a smile and began kissing my neck, then down to my chest, and on to my stomach. She paused only for a second to unhook my belt and slide my pants off. Even though my boxers were still separating them, just the touch of her lips on my shaft was enough to make me grab the side of the bed. I never thought in a million years this would be happening. I felt my boxers leave my body, and next thing I knew she was sucking my rock hard penis. My eyes rolling back in my head, I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips. She was very skilled, and I had to stop her pretty soon after she started, it was a little too stimulating.

"Aww, is someone getting a little excited?" she said with a little laugh. Her face seemed so gentle, and I could tell she was just joking. I sat up, placing my hands on her cheeks and kissed her hard. Somehow I managed to get her shorts and underwear off and throw them off the bed too. Nlw there was nothing between us, just the feel of skin on skin. She was still on top of me, grinding her hips into mine, rubbing my shaft ever so lightly. My lips kissed her cheek and down to her neck, biting it, then kissing down to her breast. I started biting her nipple, while my fingernails dug into her thighs, something I knew she really liked from class. A soft moan escaped her lips.

Slowly, she stood up on my bed, her legs slipping through my hands, until they came to rest at her ankles. My fingers traced a path back up her legs, stopping at her vagina, which I could see was very wet already. I slid a finger in, as deep as I could, grabbing her ass with my other hand and pushing her into my finger. Makayla was running her fingers through my hair, then grabbed a handful and pulled. She knew I liked it rough too. I slid two more fingers into her, moving them in and out faster and harder now. She was starting to get weak in the knees, not just from standing on the bed, but also from my fingers. I took advantage of this, and stood up with her, turned her around, and threw her down on the bed.

She looked up at me, biting her lip, and tracing her breasts with her fingers. It was my turn to smile as I laid down on top of her, my rock hard penis teasing the edge of her vagina. "Stop teasing me," she said, grinding her hips into mine.

"Or what?" I replied with a smirk. She dug her fingernails into my neck and ran them all the way down my back. Without any warning, I thrust my penis into her, as deep and hard as I could. She gasped. I had finally left her speechless.

Normally, I liked to start slow and get faster, but I thought since she was so different, I should take a different approach. I started fast, sliding back and forth inside her as quick and hard as I could. Keeping myself in control was a challenge, I was getting just as excited as she was. I could feel her grip tighten on my back, and could tell she was trying to pull me deeper into her, which was hard because I could feel my pelvis touching hers every time I thrust in. There was no getting deeper.

Her moaning was music to my ears, and I could tell she was enjoying the pace and roughness, but if I wanted this to last any longer, I had to slow down. I pulled out of her completely and kissed her. Her teeth came down on my bottom lip hard. She reached down, and guided me back into her now soaking wet vagina. Then she grabbed the hair on the back of my head, and pulled my ear to her lips. I could feel her breath on my ear as she whispered, "I don't care how long it lasts, you were doing well and I want more." She bit my neck as she let me go, and wrapper her legs around my ass, pulling me back into her. I had no choice but to keep going. The little break had given me a chance to recover a little bit. I started with the same pace as before, hard and fast. Every time I pulled back, she did too, the same when I thrust forward. It made the feeling even more intense, and we eventually found a good rhythm, going harder and faster than either of us thought possible.

Based on Makayla's moans, I could tell she was almost there. I decided to give it everything I had, our bodies slamming together every time I thrust in. as if to read my mind, she nodded, and I closed my eyes and tightened my body, overwhelmed with pleasure.

When I opened my eyes, however, I was met with the sight of a fully clothed Makayla, breaking our hug and saying "See you Monday!" as she turned and walked back into the school. The longing inside me grew even more, not knowing what would have happened, but knowing what I wanted to happen. I turned and walked back to my car, driving home in silence.