Longing for You

Info
His first audio submission.
16 words
4.1
33.1k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some impromptu thoughts of mine after a long day at work. My first audio recording.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Suit_and_Tie
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 4 years ago
More

Will I ever get to hear more of your wonderful voice or is this the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

it is smooth and relaxing, now we want to hear you cum for us as you tell us how much you have longed for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gorgeously smooth

Your voice is like listening to dark chocolate. Although it does remind me of a certain "highly functioning sociopath" (aka Benedict Cumberbatch) i love hearing your tone and it was actually really relaxing in a way

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

Your voice is amazing and deliciously yummy. I for one look forward to hearing more from you.

SerendipitouslyMeSerendipitouslyMeabout 8 years ago
In address to the artist, AND the nameless commentator below me:

Suit_and_Tie; you (IMHO) have excellent dictation, eloquence of speech and an (to me, at least,) extremely erotic quality to your voice. The "posh" nature of your mannerism of speaking, when influenced audibly and quite well able to be imagined at the effect in person (which, in your last two minutes or so, as you "let loose" more, getting closer (and rawer, hotter as you spoke then!) to cumming. You have a well hinted at range of vocal tone and emotive force and inflection..

(And, LEST you think that the commentator below (who obviously, as she's been making anonymous feedback comments all evening it appears, to any and all audios she finds are too "sexist" or "offensive" to her delicate sensibilities *Eye roll*, IS yes, a "commentator", versus a "commenter"...LEST you think that she speaks for anyone other than herself (if others feel the same as she, let them step up to the plate of their own volition); I'd like to offer you this feedback):

There are many, MANY women, like myself, who are quite secure and positive in our own self assurance, as well as our sexuality. We do not feel threatened by a man who knows and revels along with us, that while (most of us anyways) would not, by and large, wish to be called extreme terms in public; there is the thrill of how hot, and "dirty and nasty" and raw, primal, stripping each partner (for there's some quite deliciously "normally offensive" adjectives to be applied to a man, as well, in the heat of the moment!*Grins with a wink*)...stripping each partner, back and forth, down to nothing but (while there may also be real intimacy, even real affection), for that period of time at least, "the beast with two backs".

Sweat slicked glistening bodies thrusting and grinding against and with one another, amidst a vocal tsunami at times, of animistic grunting, moaning, growling, screaming and -YES-, swearing, stripping the veneer of civility and even of the normal and perhaps long founded respect itself, away from one another, by both words and actions. Does this mean that either party honestly disrespects and/or desires to humiliate their partner, otherwise? Usually not. And in those cases where it may apply that way, then one would hope it was entirely consensual and served the purposes of both parties, for mutual pleasure and fulfillment in the relationship.

Suit_and_Tie, I only have my own first audio up thus far, like yourself. And, there were a lot of very kind, and also helpful in constructive feedback, even conversation; people who helped me with my nervousness and dealing with the fact I felt like such a "noob", so to speak*Chuckles softly* I VERY sincerely hope, that you are getting your own fair share of positive, constructive and HELPFUL feedback, from others.

As for the unhelpful commentator below?

I feel sorry for you, and I hope you feel more comfortable in your own sexual empowerment, sooner rather than later. For, you're correct on one thing: No man DOES "slut shame you". There is no offense, if none is taken. So, it stands to reason then, that if you're taking offense, the "shame" issue; is entirely your own.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"No one has power over you unless you give it to them." -Leon Brown

...The list of applicable quotes and their authors, is quite long indeed. However, considering that we ourselves, are in charge of our own outlooks and responses to life and everyone as well as everything in it, how we allow such to affect us? There's one I'm not sure the author on, but it sums things up best right now, I believe: "No one can make you feel shitty except you."

Considering the amount and frequency with which you've been layering your opinionated diatribe, against any and all it appears, audios that you've felt in the least way perturbed by? I'd gently suggest that perhaps you may want to look into the how and why, and how to resolve such, issue of why you're feeling so upset, defensive and powerless? The last, most unfortunate of all, considering, as I stated above, you're the one giving that personal power away to begin with.

*Shakes head ruefully*

I'd ask that you not respond to anything I've addressed to you, on this gentleman's commentary section. If only out of respect for him as a person, if you can not respect him as a first time (which let me tell you, is an anxious and yet liberating and empowering position at the same time, to be in!) person who takes the plunge and decides to openly share their audio sexuality with us all, here.

If you wish to respond to me for whatever reason, then as you can see, I've used my own literotica name and account, unlike yourself. If that is because of the case that you have not made one for yourself yet, and/or, do not wish to; then you can still reply to my own, via the personal contact feature on my member page. And with that said, I am not going to respond to you, or any other who wants to debate anything I've said in response here to your response, to the artist, himself.

And I apologize sincerely to you, sir, Suit_and-Tie, for having dragged out the soap box here, and to such degree at that. The commentator has been quite vocal to a lot of male voice audio artists here, tonight it seems. And when she set her teeth upon your own audio, and it being your first foray into the medium, it just finally made me have to something to her, in response, at last. I would have done so in private, but when one chooses the anonymous avenue, for whatever reason, exceptions must be made at times.

However, I will not do so here again, I assure you. And, please DO submit more erotic audios here, if and when you feel inspired and have a chance to do so. Although I, personally, prefer a longer audio to listen to, yours was quite enjoyable, not only on mental-physical arousal level, but you did a great job (especially as it's your first audio itself!) and tugging in the emotional aspects, as well. Especially there at the end. The commentator whom I responded to as well here, missed out I firmly believe, from not listening to your audio to it's completion.

But for myself, and others whom did, and found it much enjoyment; well, you've obviously taken the "Seduce my mind first, and I'll give you my body. Seduce my heart? And I'm yours, entirely." sort of romantic/erotic (in dark fantasies as well as light, there's simply a variance of "flavor" and of expression in such cases, in my opinion), mindset that most women (and probably most men too, deep down at least) possess within, WELL into account! It's one of the trademark of most of the most successful male voice artists on here. (And for all I know, perhaps the female ones as well, I simply haven't listened to them though, personally).

I wish you all the best in your exploration of how you desire to -EXPRESS-, vocally here (and in writing as well if you do so), your own exploring and sharing, of your desires themselves. And I'll keep an eye out for your next audio, with curious interest*Smiles* Take care!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Caught at the Club A freshly 18 girl using a fake ID gets punished.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Safe Taking what's mine.in BDSM
Passed Over A husband's failings lead his wife to seek satisfaction.in Loving Wives
Hooked on You *DDLG *Daddy's Perspective *Admiring Baby Girl.in Fetish
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories