Longings of the Heart

Story Info
She misses her Master.
1.7k words
4.19
17.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... she sits in the window seat her forehead leaning against the cool glass, her dark green eyes not really taking in the bustle of the people below her, her mind distracted by the ache in her heart. her Master had been gone for so long already, a few phone calls when he could... always short and brief but enough to let her know He was thinking of her too, how much longer would He be gone she wondered. These business trips were always quick and unexpected often taking days or weeks to finish. He had already been gone for so long... sighing she draws her knees up wrapping her arms around them laying her head down on them staring out the window till her eyelids grow heavy and she drifts into slumber...

she is awakened by the door opening then slamming shut, she jumps her head swinging to the door a smile curving her lips as she sees who it is... jumping down from the seat she practically flies over to Him... 'Master, i am so happy to see You. ' He opens His arms for her as she glides into them like a ship into port knowing there is no other place she would rather be. she snuggles her head into the crook of His neck inhaling His scent... smiling as it smells like heaven to her. He looks down at her 'did you miss Me, sweet?' He chuckles. she looks up to Him a playful gleam in her eyes as she replies 'hardly knew You were gone, Master. ' He swats her on the ass playfully knowing how hard these trips are on her.

He sweeps her up into His arms carrying her off to the bedroom, laying her down on T/their king-size bed. His hands traveling over her body, gentling rubbing her all over. He leans down brushing His lips against hers, she returns the kiss hungrily having missed His touch, His warmth, the sense of belonging she has when she is with Him. her lips part under His as His tongue slides into her mouth exploring it like the first time slowly not missing an inch, her tongue sliding over His, the room fills with T/their moans of pleasure. she squirms underneath Him arching her body to His begging for His touch, wanting and needing more.

He pulls back propping His head up on one arm, 'did you want something, sweets?' He asked. she looked up to Him her gaze darkened by her passion for Him. 'yes, Master, i want You,' is her reply as one hand idly drifts over His chest. Lower her hand moves sneaking up under the hem of His shirt pulling the shirt higher, her finger and thumb gently grasping a nipple rolling it, knowing how He loves it. her hands roam higher pushing the shirt up and over His head tossing it to the floor, she leans in nuzzling His chest inhaling deeply taking in His scent. He looks down at her, one finger sliding under her chin lifting her gaze to His. 'I missed you, sweets,' He whispers, before leaning down capturing her lips in a deep kiss. He leans over pressing her down into the mattress. His hands sliding down over her body, His fingers slipping into the waist of her pants pushing them down over her hips as she raises up aiding Him. Lightly, His hands caress her thighs, knees, and calves as He slips the garment off her feet and onto the floor. Hands gliding upwards over her, He quickly divests her of her top. Leaning back He gazes down at His naked subbie, a smile curving His lips, eyes twinkling as He sees she has followed His last-minute instructions in keeping her sex shaved for Him.

Slowly, He lets one finger drift over the smooth skin watching as her breathing quickens, her eyes flickering in anticipation. He slips one finger in between the smooth lips feeling how wet she is for Him. her breath catches in her throat hips arching slightly, He chuckles watching her respond to His soft touch. 'Something i can do for you, sweets?' He asks as His head lowers so that He is whispering in her ear. Shivering as His warm breath caresses her ear, she nods, 'please Master... it's been too long. ' she shudders as He slips two fingers deep inside her. 'Is this what you want?' He whispers to her. she nods her head then shakes it, wanting this and more. 'Master, pleeeaaassee, i want all of you, everything you offer to this girl. ' her voice wispy as her needs course through her. He smiles down to her, His free hand brushing her hair back from her face, He draws His fingers out and plunges them back in; watching her emotions play over her face as He continues a hard and deep rhythm. her eyelids flutter closed, as she meets every thrust of His hand with her hips, eyes opening wide as He slips another finger in. Groaning deeply, her hands rise up grabbing His shoulders needing to feel Him her fingers squeezing and kneading His flesh, His fingers continuing to thrust in and out of her.

Suddenly, He withdraws them bringing them up to her mouth, she watches His fingers move closer to her mouth her lips parting involuntarily her tongue darting out to wet her dry lips. He follows the movement of her tongue with one finger leaving a trail of her juices on her lip. He smiles down at her as He sees her tongue beginning to dart out, pausing, as she looks at Him her eyes questioning. His smile grows wider as He nods, proud of her for waiting for permission first. her eyes close halfway as the tip of her tongue follows the trail of juices on her lip, His finger running along her lip both moving back and forth meeting, she curls her tongue around His finger drawing it into her mouth sucking it clean of her juices moaning softly at the taste. He brings each finger to her mouth in turn allowing her to clean each one.

He rolls away from her, standing up, grinning back down to her hearing her whimpers of disappointment as His warmth is taken from her. His hands go to His waist unbuckling the belt and whipping it out of the loops, He folds it in half slapping it against His other hand, watching as her eyes get as big as half-dollars. Tossing the belt aside He tells her 'I think My homecoming deserves something more than just the belt. ' he walks out of the room returning with the large leather strap He uses for His shaving razor. she scrambles across the bed, shaking her head no, He reaches out and wraps an arm around her waist drawing her back to Him. He holds her against His chest and whispers into her ear... 'you weren't trying to run were you sweets?' she remains silent in His arms, knowing either answer she gives will bring about disastrous results. He grasps her chin forcing her to face Him... 'I asked you a question... and i expect an answer. ' she sighs, 'yes, Master, i was trying to run. '

He wraps both of His arms around her, sits on the edge of the bed tucking her head beneath His chin as He calmly talks to her... 'you know I would never hurt you' she nods 'I am also aware that you are worried since the strap is much heavier than my belt, but you should know by now that I would move at a slow pace till you were used to it sweets. ' she sighs and nods again knowing He is right. He slaps her on the ass lightly as He tells her 'now get your cute little ass on that bed and present it to me', she slides off of Him and crawls to the center of the bed spreading her thighs wide and laying her torso against the bed. He stands and walks around her, reaching out to touch her ass, His hand gently caressing one cheek than the other.

Pulling His other arm back He brings the strap down on the milky white flesh of her buttocks. she flinches feeling the soft burn of the leather bite into her skin, inhaling deeply as she braces herself for the next one. He runs His hand over the mark left by the strap, quickly bringing the strap down across her buttocks again. she yelps as this strike was harder than the last. He smiles to Himself as she takes the strap once again showing her deep submission to Him. He reaches out yet again caressing each mark as it is made. He raises His hand a bit higher this time, bringing the strap down more forceful. she flinches forward whimpering as she feels the leather fall across her buttocks, knowing they must be red by now as she feels the warmth work its way up through her body. He carefully watches and gauges her reaction... judging she is doing fine He swings His arm up and brings the strap down again harder than He had before, watching as she wriggles and squirms on the bed, He moves to stand behind her examining her reddened ass and spread cunt seeing her lips glisten from being so wet.

He tosses the strap on the chair behind Him pushing His jeans down over His hips. He gets on the bed positioning Himself behind her, rubbing His hard cock between her legs as His hands run over her reddened ass 'you did very well sweets, and seemed to enjoy it too. ' she nods her face rubbing against the soft comforter atop the bed as her cheeks turn a red almost the same shade as her buttocks. Slowly, He rubs His cock back and forth along her wet slit the tip bumping against her clit drawing soft moans from her.

... from far away she hears the screeching of tires her head jerking up looking around frantically, she realizes it was all a dream. Reaching up she pushes her hair back from her face, as she lays her head back down gazing at the door waiting for her Master's return.