Look At Me

Story Info
Office girl shows off at strip club's Amateur Night.
1.2k words
4.05
97.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was twenty-eight, she had always loved to flash herself off to men at every opportunity but for some reason just lately she had become more daring. She was deliberately showing herself in more and more dangerous places, the train in rush hour, outside night clubs, and in the middle of crowded dance foors, to name just a few. Sarah had a great figure, her boobs were a healthy 34b, her toned torso was due to gym trips twice a week, her ass while being round was also firm, her hair was cut in a shoulder length bob, and was a natural reddish-brown. Sarah insisted on wearing revealing clothes whenever, and wherever, she could. She worked in an office full of men and loved to go without knickers, giving all who were sneaky enough to glance down a full view of her pussy, as she usually sat with her legs open.

The following chapters document a three week period in her life which some people took it upon themselves to do more than just look. While in the past Sarah had just been a tease, she revelled in the opportunity to please also.

Some of the lads in Sarah's office had noticed the change in her as she became more daring, they wondered just how much she would show given the opportunity. Jerry had an idea, there was an amateur night at the local strip club, if they could persuade her into entering that then they get to see all she had to offer.

Frank knew Sarah well, and decided the best way to get her to enter was to suggest, firstly, that she didnt have the bottle to enter, he knew this would wind her up, she hated to be challenged, and secondly she wouldnt win anyway, she wouldnt dare go as far as another girl to win. She had gotten down to the club to enter by the next day, she taunted the guys that they wouldn't be able to watch without coming in their pants, they didnt doubt that, that was what they were hoping. Amateur night arrived soon after and they all tripped down to the club to get a good seat.

As Sarah waited for her turn to strip, she couldn't help but feel nervous, she had flirted like mad with the guys, she had flashed at most of them, but now here she was about to show everything to them. She decided to go out front and watch the other entrants while she waited, she was seventh of eight, she wanted to get some tips, while she thought she was a good dancer, she had never stripped for any guy before, let alone a room full.

The first girl to come on stage was a tiny blonde thing, she couldn't have been more than nineteen, she was a little overweight but knew how to dance. All the time she danced, she kept her eyes on a fella in the front seat, obviously her boyfriend, he seemed to be egging her on to get more raunchy, she dispossed of her clothes cautiously, ending up totally naked but keeping her pussy covered with her hand till the end, finally flashing it as the song ended. She got a round of applause but Sarah knew she had no chance of winning, she wouldn't have to do much to beat that tame strip.

The second and third girls were pretty much the same, only revealing everything at the last moment before fleeing off stage to rounds of applause. The forth and fifth girls were much more daring, getting naked within the first few minutes of their ten minute time limit, the fifth girl, called Amy, was about twenty-four or five, she bent over during her routine, spreading her ass cheeks, giving all the guys a view of her spread pussy before inserting a finger in herself, turning and dipping it in her mouth, again twirling round, and sitting on the end of the stage letting the front two rows have a good look at her open pussy, she dipped a finger in again before letting a guy from my office lick her finger clean of her juices. Hell, She'd just upped the stakes, I now knew I'd have to be real kinky to win this now, I just hoped the girl before me didn't up the stakes anymore. As Amy left the stage she got a thunderous applause, Frank, from my office, lent over me and said he hoped I had the intention of winning this, I assured him I had, 'Don't worry, I'm not gonna let a cheap tart like that beat me!' I cood in his ear. The last girl before me was about my age, she had short dark hair, and a nice pair of 36d's, she got straight into being naked and teased the guys near the stage by bending over right at the edge, allowing to virtually tuch her pussy, while being just out of reach.

I had to laugh as I could see the guys all getting worked up at her teasing, I knew now that I could win this, I was in the mood. She eventually let one guy run his tongue up to her pussy, before stepping away moving along to the next one, who let a finger push itself into her pussy as he licked, she let him have a little longer, but all too soon she moved on, she let five guys touch her before her time was up, and she left to an even bigger round of applause than the prevoius girl. I dived backstage now to get ready for my turn.

I came out on stage to an almost deafening version of Allanah Miles' 'Black Velvet', I pranced right to the front of the stage, beneath me were all the guys from the office, I teased them by starting my strip at the table further over, keeping only my side and back to them as I slipped out of my dress, knickers and bra. I was naked before even half of the first song was over though, and shimmied my way back to them, giving them all an unobstructed view of my body as I turned before them, opening my legs and spreading my ass cheeks.

As the next song fired into life, I again went to another table, setting myself down in front of one guy, letting him paw at my pussy, as another touched my tits, I knew now I could win this, I went back over to the guys, as the last song was starting, letting them all hav e a good grope of me, lettin the youngest, Simon, actually slip a finger into my now gooey pussy, I laid back on the stage as Geoff slipped his tongue up my pussy, and I had a guy either side licking on my tits. Just I was getting into it, the music stopped and I had to get up and leave the stage. I got a thunderous applause and actually won the competition.

The night didn't end there though. and if you wanna find out what happened when we all returned to Geoff's house, you will have to wait. Or send me an email and I might just post that as well.

Written by MasterBate around June 2001.