Look At Me When You Come Ch. 09

Story Info
I could feel his dick touching my insides.
1.1k words
4.16
17.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 09: Anything He Desires

Maybe I was right.

Maybe I was, actually addicted to him. Or even worse, vice versa.

He couldn't even let me use Twitter anymore, considering I did entertain some flirtatious messages from random guys over there.

I woke up from a kiss on my head, and a sunlight directly on my face.

"Oh Ben?" I whispered, but he was no longer on my side. I turned around, he was standing by the window, with only his Emporio Armani boxer.

"Hey baby," he said softly, as he turned to look at me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah.." I said, getting up while covering my naked self with a blanket. "What are you looking at?"

"Just outside," he said. "I like that this window is facing nothing but the rice fields."

"Well, the house is in the middle of nowhere," I said, while walking towards the window. Then I felt some of his semen from last night gushing out from my body. I clenched my legs, "Oh shit."

Ben laughed. "Go get yourself ready. We're going out all together with my family."

I was sure his mom did not like me, especially when he told them that we would be sharing a bed. Or perhaps, in a Catholic family, sex out of wedlock is still indecent. Though we never implied we were sleeping together.

I always told them we were friends, he was just the owner of the apartment I was renting and nothing more.

As I walked out of the room, heading towards their kitchen for breakfast, there was avó couldn't wait to see me. She prepared us some coffee and bread, one that was similar to Bolo Rei.

She kept on saying how much she liked seeing my appetite, and how I could eat anything without problems. That it's good, and healthier that way.

I think she has fallen in love with me.

I hoped I could have learned Portuguese even more, so at least, I could have actually communicated with her rather than using sign languages.

After we went out, and got back home, Ben said he had somewhere else to take me to. I saw the face of his mom, sulking all the way so I was feeling kinda bad and that maybe I shouldn't go out with him.

Apparently, nobody said no, and being an adult means he has every right to do anything he wants, as long as it's not illegal. Compared to Malaysian culture, I suppose, where we mustn't disobey our parents, no matter how old you are.

That was when Ben showed me his high school, and the places he went as a child. It was kinda sweet, since he grew up there, and it was really exciting to learn more about him.

I guess Dores didn't have that privilege so she always looks at him as a mysterious and secretive guy.

Found out that he used to love basketball due to his height, but stopped because he didn't like the coach, and went to play volleyball instead.

"Did your mom say anything about me?" I just had to bring that up.

Ben has always been honest with me and he cannot lie. He told me that it was normal for a mother to worry when it comes to her Catholic son dating a Muslim girl, even if I was just a Muslim inside my identification, not religiously.

Also, she didn't know that I wouldn't be staying there forever. Soon, I'd leave for another country.

He made a short phone call to his dad, telling him that we wouldn't be back for dinner. I was like, "Oh, are we going to eat somewhere?"

There was a quiet, dark alley which end located a small bakery of sweet Portuguese breads. He said he wanted me to try some of those.

After sitting there for a while, I asked if there was a bathroom I could use. I had to walk out and around the bakery until I reached another door at the back.

On my way back to the bakery, I bumped into Ben who wanted to use the bathroom too, so I lighted up a cigarette and waited for him outside.

The moment he got out, I discarded the cigarette just out of respect since he doesn't smoke. He reached out for me and kissed me.

"You don't feel cold?" he asked.

I wasn't cold like that, after all, Portugal has very mild winters. Though when he asked me like that, I went like, "My nipples are cold."

"Ahh I see," he said, and pushed me against the wall to kiss me some more. Luckily we were behind the large wooden barrels.

I kissed him back. Honestly, I didn't mind staying out in the dark as long there was Ben with me.

That was when I felt his hand roaming underneath my unzipped winter coat, to actually feel my nipples.

"Hey, not here," I whispered.

"Mmhmm," he replied, with one hand cupping my breast.

He lifted my skirt, moved his hand between my legs and whispered, "What do you call this in your language?"

"Uhh.. ahhh.." I couldn't think at all. All the words that came across my mind sounded filthy and very inappropriate. As he pressed my clitoris with his finger, I shrieked, "Fuck!"

"Let's have some fun," he said, unzipping his pants. Then, he lifted me up with my legs around his waist and my body against the cold brick wall.

He was hard. Really hard. Probably he was hard just from kissing me.

Without waiting much longer, he just pushed himself inside of me, making my voice echo for a short while as I gasped. I admit, I was the one that seduced him first, but I was just being playful.

"God, so tight," he exhaled and started moving faster.

I held onto him, too scared to grab onto anywhere else even though I knew Ben wouldn't let me fall. I didn't think he could carry me and fuck me like that.

I could feel his dick touching my insides, and every time he hit the deepest, he'd groan hard like it was a success. My eyes were teary from pleasure and fears of public humiliation.

He went fast, and slow to penetrate the deepest, just because he enjoyed the delicious sounds I made. As he moved fasted again, I felt like I peed, but I didn't. It was just my juices came rushing out.

"Ohhhh," he released it all inside of me, without even waiting for me to say it so. It might have been cold out there, but he filled me with so much of his warmth. I embraced him so close, with his dick still inside of me and him still holding me. His legs were shaky.

"This is so messy," I said.