Look At Me When You Come Ch. 13

Story Info
Senhor Carvalho: "I’m gonna teach you how to make a man happy."
1.3k words
4.21
11.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 13: Senhor Carvalho

If you really like roleplaying, then I'll show you how I would do it. I thought.

As Valentine's Day was nearing, all I could think of was celebrating love.

Even though, I wouldn't be around on that day, I was thinking of shifting my plans earlier. I loved Ben as my friend, and that was enough for me.

"You don't think your landlord is really into you, do you?" asked Lin one day, when Ben suddenly showed up at our photography spot in the middle of his working day. He insisted my backpack was too heavy for me to carry alone.

"Nah," I said. He was probably just bored and being clingy.

"You should tell him," she suggested. "That he's just your fuck buddy and soon you're gonna leave him when we fly to Barcelona. And we're not coming back."

"I think he knows that already," I said. Of course, how could he not know? He was my landlord, after all. He knew my schedule, and he knew when would be my last days there as his tenant.

Even though, talking about it was like another stab to my heart, again. Almost like I knew how much I would miss him.

So, as we were locking our lips behind one of the large pillars of Carmo Convent, we didn't realize the day was getting dark as we purposely went there for sunset view.

"Hey sweetie," he suddenly whispered. It was around 5 pm, and most people, including Lin, had rushed home to prepare dinner.

"Hmmm.." I buried my face in his chest with my arms around him.

"You know you look really good in skirts, right?" he played with my hair.

"Hmm.." I responded, did not care.

"Especially with your ass like this.." he said, with one hand grabbing my butt, wanting to lift my knee-length jeans skirt.

"At home," I said, tilting my head to kiss him.

"But you're wet," his finger was already in between my legs, and he could feel its warmth with the wetness accumulated inside my panties and winter pantyhose.

We got home but couldn't pick up where we left off since Dores was there in her room and we didn't want to scare her with our moans and screams.

The next day, I stopped by the sex shop to get a naughty Catholic schoolgirl costume, hoping Ben wouldn't feel offended, and waited until the day I knew he would be working in his office rather than doing installations outside.

He looked shocked to see me there, but since it was my day off, I told him I wanted to just sit there and do nothing. "You come to see me at work too," I said. "So now it's my turn."

Apparently he had been telling the truth about his workplace, where they couldn't hire girls to welcome people because they wouldn't work in such a dusty environment.

Also, as he said, he disagreed with hiring only pretty girls for the perverts inside that company, but a girl that is good looking and intelligent at the same time is hard to come by.

"Hope I can get stuff done by today, because I really don't feel like designing any circuits at home," he told me.

"Are you that busy with work?" I checked his papers on the desk, with his handwriting on them. It was hard to understand what he wrote there, furthermore when I have no experience in electrical engineering.

"Some clients are just fussy," he replied, and then he looked up at me. "You don't feel hot with that coat on?"

I had my Catholic schoolgirl costume underneath it, and I changed my mind when I saw that he was occupied with work. "I'm okay like this."

"C'mon," he got up and walked towards me. "I know it's not such a clean office, but you can hang it over there."

I resisted when he tried to take my coat off and he thought I was hiding something. I pushed him away, saying, "I thought you'd have a break."

"A break for what?" he asked, looking curious.

"Well, sir, you caught me," I just had to show him what I had underneath.

"I see," his response made me feel awkward and embarrassed.

"Am I a bad girl?" I asked, actually meaning to ask that for looking like a person mocking his faith.

"Very, very bad," came the deep tone of his voice, sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry for bothering you at work," I said. "Maybe I should go home."

"No, you don't leave now," he said, staring into my eyes. "You should be punished."

"But please, senhor, I don't want a detention," I played along.

"You know you can't behave this way towards your teacher."

"I know," I begged. "I am sinned."

"Yes you are and it's my job to make you learn your lesson."

To me, he was being so hot that I could melt. The moment he grabbed me by the shoulders and started grazing his lips along the skin of my neck, my heart was going to burst. The ticklish feeling he made as he touched my bare waist caused me to breathe irregularly.

I shrieked as he bit my nipple and pulled it with his teeth. "Don't do this!" I said. "I could do anything else but not this!"

"Shut up and obey me," he pushed me to his desk, making me sit on his papers. "Show your teacher what you have down there."

Pretending to look shy, I lifted my short skirt and slid my panties to the side. "Please don't look too close, senhor."

He didn't just look very close, he was examining it. "Do you want me to teach you a lesson now?"

"What lesson?" I asked.

"I'm gonna teach you how to make a man happy."

"Are you aware that a man feels in a different way compared to a woman?" he added.

"I don't understand," I replied. "Please teach me, senhor!"

It came out naturally, as if we were actually teacher and student. He let his hard cock out of his pants and began stroking it in front of me while staring at my wet, throbbing pussy.

Please don't make me wait, I thought. I couldn't resist the temptation and he knew it.

"Ahhh.." I sighed as my clit becoming hard. It was hard to resist for him too. He rubbed my pussy with his cock, spreading my wetness all over it. Then, gently he pushed its head in, making me moan real hard.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"It feels hot, senhor. Please use my body some more, senhor. Show me how you feel."

He slid in deeper, saying, "Relax. Let your body relax because this time, you will feel like I will."

At this time, I didn't understand what he meant by relaxing. He told me to let my body go, fully. Breathe, and let him do the rest. Imagine as if I was floating in the sea.

The moment he hit the deepest, my body jolted, along with my scream. I had tears of joy in my eyes, together with him tearing up my insides with his boner.

"Fuck!" my body trembled with orgasmic juices flowing out. I was suddenly out of my mind, feeling weak and all shaking. He carried me to his chair and let me sit on him instead.

"I can't move," I mumbled, enough for him to hear. "My legs.. I don't feel my legs.."

"This is how I feel every time," he said, as he lifted me up a little by grabbing my butt cheeks and fucked me faster. "Oh yes, now you're gonna feel it too."

It felt like I just exploded. Usually, my clit would throb and my vagina walls would squeeze him hard as I climax. This time, my womb was breaking. My whole body was.

"Hope you learnt your lesson," he said, as he shot his warmth, deep inside of me. He groaned hard, and released a loud sigh.

My eyes were still teary. "Thank you, senhor.."