Look At Me When You Come Ch. 15

Story Info
Good Morning: He buried his face there, with his tongue wide.
1k words
4.69
7.9k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was freezing at some point at night. The hotel had the heater turned off for some hours to save some energy. I guess the breeze from the seaside was not helping.

I took my phone to check the time. It was already 6 in the morning.

I snuggled closer to Ben under the thick blanket because he's like a living heater, always so warm and comfy. He turned around spontaneously to hold me back in his sleep. I was getting uncomfortable as he had that awkward boner in his undies.

So, I shifted myself a bit further, just not to mistakenly hit his penis right there. The moment he felt that distance, he moved closer again, wanting to hold me.

I let him spoon me instead, though in that position, his dick was stabbing my butt. I reached out to slide it another way, but he responded with moans and mumbled random Portuguese words.

There he was, in his sleep without realizing, he reached out for my face and started kissing me. In his subconscious, he spoke to me in his language, asking why I was being naughty.

I replied, "No I didn't mean that, I was just moving you."

"Hmmmmm..." he sighed long and hard, as his hand was exploring the warmth in between my legs. That tickled, but I couldn't stop him either.

Suddenly, he became impatient and lowered his undies to let his boner out. He then removed my panties and lifted my one leg to spread me open.

Without waiting much longer, he buried himself inside of me, straight to the deepest since his dick was apparently thinner in his sleep. He suddenly woke up and went like, "Whoa."

"You're a pervert," I complained while moaning. He must have felt good too, and he didn't stop what he was already doing.

The moment he realized he was fucking me, his dick started growing to its actual size and I began feeling the frictions from the tightness.

"Ohhhh Ben.." I called out for him.

"You must have been touching me at night," he said. "You naughty girl."

"You touched me first!" I denied and gasped sharp as he hit the deepest. "Oh, what the fuck.."

I moved to climb on top of him. He got that worried face again, considering the first time I went on top, we ended up with a painful experience.

I promised I would be extra careful this time, by squatting instead of sitting on him.

It drove him crazy. His legs were all shaking and his moans just wouldn't stop. Without the blanket, I fell the cold chill on my bare skin but he was keeping me warm by grabbing my thighs.

He groaned hard, and I was sure he enjoyed it so much when I pulled myself out and pushed back in, moving as fast as I could.

I was glad my exercises and work outs were paying off that I could ride him that way, longer than I imagined.

There were frowns on his face, as he tried not to come just yet.

His work outs with the gym bar he had installed in the apartment, or probably, from the things he did at work must have been useful for him as well.

I remember I saw a pair of 8kg dumbbells in his room.

Panting, I asked, "Does this hurt?"

There was no response from him as he was too busy trying to control his penis using his brain.

I kept on after I came a few times and my legs felt like they were breaking. He suddenly grabbed me and moved me to the side, wanting to fuck me from behind.

He lifted my leg again, making it rest on his arm as he penetrated himself back in and moved fast, making me scream and worry at the same time, that the people in the other hotel rooms could hear us.

"I don't give a fuck," he responded. "Let them hear us, let them hear how we fuck good and be jealous."

My whole body was breaking. All I could hear was the sounds of Ben's balls slamming against my pussy. I didn't even know how loud I was anymore.

Suddenly he stopped, pulled out and while stroking his own dick, he made me beg for him to fuck me more.

I just had to calm myself by touching myself, rubbing my clit to ease myself up. My pussy was twitching, asking for his dick to enter.

He then dragged me on top of him, with my pussy on his face, asking me to suck his dick. I was feeling a little bit conscious about myself, and was shy with the idea of having him looking at my wetness up close.

He buried his face there, with his tongue wide he licked all my juices down to his throat.

I wanted to suck his dick, give him the pleasure the same way he did to me, but I was moaning so much that I could only stroke his dick instead, with both of my hands.

He began torturing my pussy by gently nibbling and biting the soft petals around it. Every once in a while, he sucked my clit and pinched it in between his lips.

My shrieks could be heard, I swear. I had to shut myself up by plugging my mouth with his dick even though it was too big to go all the way in. In between the sturdy strokes of his tongue, I sucked his dick, making his body jolt.

He wanted to come so much and I could feel how it was throbbing in my mouth. I jerked him off harder by gently squeezing the shaft once in a while and it did not take long until he shot out his warm, thick semen, filling up my throat.

Some of it, I managed to swallow, though the rest was just too much and it started dripping down to my chin. I turned around to him, with my face covered with sweat and his cum.

He touched my face and flicked my lower lip with his thumb. "You're so beautiful."

"You're crazy," I said, but he just laughed at my remark.

It was already almost 7.30 in the morning.

We decided to stay up and cuddle until the time for us to go downstairs and have our breakfast served by the hotel.