Look At Me When You Come Ch. 21

Story Info
Valentine's Day; he was so moved that he had to kiss my face in front of ever.
1k words
4.06
6.6k
3
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We couldn't resist waiting much longer. After taking the cab, we reached the hotel he was staying and made love.

His kisses felt different now that I was aware of his feelings towards me.

And I meant what I said earlier, I could never leave him anymore. I wanted him as much as he wanted me, and our hearts were connected.

I guess to enjoy being single just means that we haven't met our soulmates yet.

"Ahh.." I moaned as he nibbled my nipple with his lips and flicked it with his tongue. His hand was already inside my panties, wanting to check how I was doing down there.

"I want to suck," I complained.

"Let me suck first," he said, and he moved to kiss my labia after removing my panties. He sucked on the sides and began sucking its hole while sliding up with his lower lip.

I forgot that I wanted to suck his dick. I even forgot our concerns about getting married.

I had such an explosive orgasm that his face was wet with my juices. He just smiled while watching me tremble and cry in pleasure.

"I bet you've been missing this," he said, showing his boner that was ready for action. It looked bigger than I remembered, probably because it had been a while.

"Mmhmm," I murmured and spread my legs for him. My pussy was twitching. He gently buried himself inside of me, doing it slowly as he knew I would be very tight again.

He couldn't help but moan along with me. I screamed while clutching the sheets and grabbing a pillow. The moment he was settled in, he began to move faster.

His expression while he is on top of me is what I love. He always looks like he's trying his best not to come, like he's swallowing an egg.

He pulled out and turned me around, penetrating me from behind. I gasped loudly as his dick was hitting the deepest. He ran his fingers along the sides of my body down to my ass, "This is your best view."

"You like it?"

"Yeah. You have the sexiest butt."

He grabbed my arms and held them at my back, and kept fucking me that way. My legs were shaking. I had my juices flowing down to my knees.

"Coming," he said, and he pulled out to shoot his warmth all over my back, leaving trails from my neck and hair down to my waist.

We spent a few minutes kissing and cuddling until we fell asleep. In the morning, I woke up with him fingering my pussy and we made love again. We were both so lazy that day and didn't want to leave the room at all even though originally I'd like to show him Milan.

We did everything we used to do together, all in one Saturday. We ordered pizza, we ate, we played Borderlands again. We watched Netflix. And later after midnight, I showed him the pornographic channels on the TV.

"Oh wow, is this like every kid can mistakenly wake up at night, turn on the TV and see people having sex?" he looked quite in disbelief and in disagreement at the same time.

"Yup," I said. "You tell your kid that sex is a natural thing, or don't place a TV in their room. It's an Italian thing. Oh look, here's your favorite religious girl with head coverings."

"Oh my fucking God," for the first time I heard Ben using 'fucking' and 'God' in one sentence. "She's old."

Well, Arab girls look older than their actual ages. It was actually fun watching Ben looking at naked girls without showing any feelings towards them because they just didn't attract him.

"When I came here the first time, I was just a kid," he added. "I should have switched on the TV at night."

"If you were an Italian, you'd find this pretty normal. Italy is ranked 6th in the most sexually active countries in the world. And Malaysia falls to number 8."

Ben laughed hard at what I just said. "Ah too bad, Portuguese people are boring."

We ended up kissing each other again. Late at night, we suddenly woke up to make out subconsciously and when we realized it, we just kept on with it until we felt asleep again until it was time for lunch.

Later in the evening he took me to a restaurant he said he came long time ago with his parents. He did a few searches on Google, and found it as a perfect place for him to treat his future wife a Valentine's Day dinner.

I was served a bruschetta, covered with sweet potatoes and olive oil. That was just the appetizer. They had this special wine on the house. The main course was a plate of spaghetti, one of the best spaghetti I've ever tasted.

With a violinist performing in the background, everything just tasted much better.

The next day, before I left for work, we wasted a few minutes at the train station as he had to fly back to Lisbon.

"I can give you my answer now," I showed him the ring I had on my finger. "The answer is yes."

He was so moved that he had to kiss my face in front of everyone, almost like I was being licked by a dog.

"But please bear with me and my trust issues," I added. "That's all I ask."

"I will," he promised. "Until you learn to love and trust again."

"I already love you," I said, shyly. "I'm just very bad at showing it."

"You showed enough, baby," he kissed me again. "Just be honest with me, okay? You can tell me anything."

I nodded. We promised each other that we would come online on Skype every night from that moment on, and would always stay in touch until we find a way to actually be together as husband and wife.

How fortunate that it was Ben, and not just one of the random jerks I've met so far. This time I knew, I could make it work because I would fight for it.

I just hoped that fate was on our side.