Look At Me When You Come Ch. 22

Story Info
Long-distance Relationship - "Welcome to cybersex, love," I said.
1k words
4.75
5.3k
2
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have stopped going out at night just so I could come home and spend some time online with Ben.

We would play some MMORPGs together, and smirk at kids online that claim they're so in love online yet they have never met.

I realized that a long-distance relationship can only work if we actually have met in person, had a date and knew each other in real life. Not just some bullshit love through online personas. We can never know whether the other party is fake.

We would go on webcam, and he'd watch me strip naked while teasing him with my toys. It felt as if he was there, even though he wasn't. The moment my vibrator was touching my clit, Ben was already out of control and couldn't help but touch himself.

"I didn't think this could get me so horny," he said while stroking his dick.

"Welcome to cybersex, love," I said, for I had been doing that before, way before I met Ben. "It's quite fun actually. It's a kind of restraining, seductive, sexy way to.."

I couldn't complete my sentence as I climaxed and my juices spurted out. I had to put my masturbation to a pause so I could catch my breath. I gently slid two fingers inside my pussy just to show Ben how it was doing without his dick inside.

He couldn't hold it any longer so he came right there. It took me less than 5 minutes to make him come.

"Aaand just like that," he commented, followed with a laugh. "If I didn't touch myself, my dick would fall off or something."

I laughed at him. "You're so cute! Next time I'll seduce you some more."

We fell asleep leaving our webcams on the whole night. Apparently, I slept better by listening to him snoring, as an assurance that he was there, and he was still with me.

We kept seeing each other online for a few more nights after that, until one night he told he that he couldn't come online for a while, probably about 2 days or so, due to some kind of errands to run.

I told him that it was okay. "Just come back online when you can. I'll stay online for you anyway."

He was actually not even reading my WhatsApp messages anymore. In fact, I was wondering where did it go wrong.

That maybe I said some unpleasant things that caused him to avoid me for a while.

Or maybe I was just thinking too much.

Three days later, he came online and I was already feeling upset so I had so many things to ask and be mad at. To my greatest surprise, through the webcam view he was in my room back in Malaysia.

"I thought your parents were gonna kick me out," he roared into an awkward laughter after seeing that confused look on my face. " Well, they're actually good people."

"Why?? I mean how??" I didn't know what to ask, or what to make of him. I thought he was going insane.

"I stole your family address from your ID, remember?"

"Yes, but I thought you were going to mail me something!"

"Hey, your brother Imran is actually an awesome soccer player," he said. "I had some fun time with him."

"You don't play soccer.."

"Well, I'll play anything, actually. I love sports."

I hate sports, I thought. "Don't.. check my drawers or read my diary or whatever. Just act normal."

"Okay, now you got me curious."

"Hun!" I warned him. He laughed so hard and promised he wouldn't dig for my secrets there.

Though, if I didn't want him to find out anything, why did I agree to marry him? He was entitled to know everything about me, my secrets and my past, little by little.

I found it hard to accept; being committed to someone means I have to be me, the real me, the flaws and everything.

Still, I don't know why he loves me so much.

I sent a message to my dad, asking about Ben. He was actually impressed with Ben's action, flying all the way from Portugal to Malaysia, just to ask for my parents' blessing.

"And I think you should be here," he told me. "Get a short break, I'll get you the tickets. It's better if we make the decision together."

I didn't think going back would be suh a great idea considering my deadlines were very close to one another and what if I couldn't come back to Italy in time to complete everything. Plus, my next move was Turin, and again, another new city for me.

However, I just couldn't let people work things out without me. I've made myself a promise that I would fight for it. No more cold feet. No more being scared of commitments.

"You're so crazy," I told Ben, though I know I can't live without him now.

I sent an e-mail to my employer, asking for a short trip back to Malaysia due to 'family matters', whether it could or couldn't be done. Meanwhile, I got back to finishing whatever pending just to reduce the workload later on.

Went to sleep that night with so many things on my head. Started recalling little things happening within these few days, including the time when Ben complimented that I looked good with violet hair.

No, we can't just stay in a long-distance relationship forever.

I filled my free time completing my articles and submitting the pictures I took during the working days. The moment I received a reply from my employer, I planned my flight back to Malaysia. I gathered my stuff quickly into a medium-sized luggage which I purchased in a rush at Carpisa store. I tied my hair back in a ponytail and headed out with my laptop bag, equipped with all my travel gears.

"Ben, here I come."

---------

THE END

---------

Read the coming sequel:

Look at Me One More Time