Look At My Tits Ch. 06

Story Info
Laura learns that it can be tough being a woman.
4k words
4.54
42.4k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers

Again as before...your comments and votes are appreciate. If you want more... let me know!

The smell of the cooking filled the room and I took a big wiff. I was hungry and the thought of a good breakfast sounded wonderful.

"Breakfast will get cold... are you coming sleepy head?" There was that voice again. That familiar voice. It was George... which means I am still Laura. I AM STILL LAURA!!!! What a wonderful thought. I raised up off the bed and stood for a second wiping the sleepies out of my eyes.

" I'll be right there George...let me splash some water on my face and I'll be right out". I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror to make sure I was still her. Damn I though... she is beautiful just out of bed. John is a lucky man. I rinsed my face off with some cold water and pulled my hair back into a pony tail. Reaching for the robe on the bed, I put it on and headed for the kitchen. While walking to the kitchen I began to think of last night and how George might react. Will he speak to what had happened, or will he ignore it? We shall see.

I walked into the kitchen to see George pushing eggs onto two plates that already had toast and bacon on them. George looked up and smiled. "Sleep well princes?"

I mustered a smile and faked a hangover. "Sure did... I guess.. Little sore...little tired still... how did you sleep?

"About the same"George replaced the pan on the stove and handed me a cup of coffee. "Here you go.. This will help the headache"

Next to the plate were two asprin. George motioned to them. "The coffee and those..." George smiled and turned to get into his chair. "Now take those and get some breakfast in you.. It will help"

"Sorry about last night Dad... I guess..." I thought I would test him to see a reaction but George quickly interrupted.

"Sorry... for what... swimming? The massage? Going to sleep? Naahh nothing to be sorry about...just a nice quiet evening... that's all... guess your memory fails you like you thought it might huh..."

"Well I guess it has..I just... well I guess I had this dream... well it must have been a dream... nothing else happened?"

"Nope... well you helped me with my shoulder... and then you said you wanted to go to bed, and I retired right after you...you had a dream?

I looked at him, and he couldn't look me in the eye... I guess he was embarassed...I guess he felt guilty...so I figured I would let him off the hook. I got what I wanted..."Yah... just a weird dream..It was nothing really".

It was nothing seemed to hurt his feelings so I continued..." Well it was a nice dream...sort of wonderful... but I would rather not discuss it..."

George's attitude changed with that and he smiled as he had just won first place in some sort of contest. "Oh... one of those dreams... well with John gone that is understandable... Ha...so I am glad he was good to you in your dream"

To pump him up further, and to hopefully get some chance at him again this week I added..." who said it was John... and it was a great dream"

We both chuckled at that and George beamed with pride. We both picked up our forks and began to eat in silence. The food was good and it hit the spot. The silence was broken by the ringing of the phone.

I sat there motionless... and then in a panic realized... this is my house I am not a guest and jumped to answer the phone.

"Hello"....The voice on the other end was familiar... It was John..." Hi hun, how's Dad treating you?'

"Fine... just eating, how was the trip?"... not really knowing John, all I could muster was the normal small talk and the usual business trip talk that any husband and wife might say...but then John began to get a little weird on the phone..."hey I was just thinking Laura... this trip might be longer that I expected... maybe another week... why don't you and Jane take a trip somewhere next week... do that cruise thing you have been wanting to do... that will give me the time I need to close this deal without having to worry about you..."

"Another week!..." I was just saying that because I thought Laura might if she were she.. Um me ... well you know what I mean... anyway...I continued..."John, your kidding me, another week... why?"

John got angry real quick and began to yell. He was mean to her... me...which made me sad for Laura if she had to put up with this. I tried to calm him down, and finally said "FINE...I will take a trip... see you when you get back " and hung up the phone. George looked at me as I returned to the kitchen and shook his head. "I'm sorry Laura... I am sorry that he was that way to you o the phone. But business is business, and I guess without John working, you wouldn't have this beautiful house, pool, gym, and cars..."

Gym... we have a gym...I may look like a beautiful woman, but I still think like a man. I really need to explore this house. I composed myself and fired back at George as I think Laura would have... "yes sure this is a nice house and John's job I guess pays well, and I love having a gym... but I want a husband too... is that too much to ask... a husband for company... someone to love here... not on some trip" I was proud of myself, because I could here those things coming out of my wife's mouth... I wish she was here to prove to her that I listen when she speaks.

George looked like a beaten man. He stood there for a few seconds and the finally began to speak. " Guess this is a bad time to tell you that I wont be staying the rest of the week... I think it would be best if I wasn't here"

"Dad.. You don't have to leave... I like the company"

"I think it would be best, plus, while you were sleeping a friend of mine called and he really needs my help. If you really need me I guess I could stay, but he really needs me and I think I should be there for him"

"Well I do need you..(not in the way he thinks) but if you need to go... well I wont stop you from being with your friend. When do you need to go...?"

"In an hour or so...I am already packed as I knew you would understand...thanks Laura" With that he hugged me and walked to his room and shut the door. I was realing with the change of emotions from this morning. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and a cup of coffee and stepped onto the patio. I lit a cigarette and inhaled. Understanding now what smokers feel, the calming effect the smoke had on my new body, I stared at the backyard and sky. It was a beautiful day and I was going to make the best of this. I am going to explore this house, my new body again, and plan a trip with Jane. I love cruises and it would be fun to try it in this body. I took the last drag of the cigarette and pushed it into an ash tray. I turned to go back into the house and George was standing there fully dressed with suitcase in hand. Just like the way his son left..I thought as I pulled the slider open and stepped inside.

"Good to see you smoking outside" George said sheepishly. He walked over and gave me a hug and a quick peck on the check and said his goodbyes. And just like that he was gone.

Standing alone, I decided to explore. I walked to the garage and opened it and saw a red BMW Z4 convertible roadster sitting in one of 3 bays. There was an empty bay and then on the far side was a white Corvette convertible. Nice I thought. I will have fun with those. I walked back through the house looking through the rooms, stopping by the plasma TV. These people must be loaded. I walked from room to room opening doors and closets and drawers trying to get an idea of who John and Laura are. I looked at photos and stopped at one who I guess was Laura's family. It was of Laura, and older man of maybe 60 which I guessed as her father, Jane and a younger boy of maybe 20 who I assumed was a brother. I went to the last unopened door hoping to find the gym and was disappointed to see it was a den. What was he talking about a gym.

I stepped back outside to have another cigarette. I walked the backyard around the pool and noticed the privacy fence surrounding the property. It must have been 10 feet tall. I looked over the perfectly maintained lawn and gardens. Well, this will go to pot I thought if John will be gone for 2 weeks as I had no plans on cutting any lawn. I walked to the poolhouse where the steam room was. I entered to look around and found my gym. It was very impressive as it had a universal machine, treadmills, and free weights. There were 2 locker rooms and 2 showers. There was also a sauna. This is a very nice layout. I guess this is how the other half lives. I realized I still had a lit cigarette, and thought it better to be outside. As I re-entered the backyard a your man, maybe 20 walked through the gate. He did not see me and walked over to the shed and pulled a key out of his pocket and opened the door. He entered and quicky came out pushing a very nice ride on mower. Well that explains why the lawn looks so nice. I walked closer as he was checking the fuel level. He lurched up as he heard me coming.

" Uh... hi...uhh.. Mrs.. Um" is all he could stammer.

"Hi yourself" I said with a smile.

"Mr. uh... I am ...uh..cut...err...um.." he continued to stammer.

"Your going to cut the lawn?" I offered to help the poor boy out.

"Yes Mrs.. Uh... Mrs Summers... I uh...Mr. Summers said you would be working during the day... would you like me to come back another time?"

"No..sorry...I took some time off this week...If John hired you to take care of the lawn, then don't let me stop you... what your name?"

"Pete... my name is Pete Mrs. Summers...I ...uhh..I...nice...um..." He continued to fumble with his words.

"Hi Pete, I'm Laura... enough with the Mrs. Summers stuff. Makes me feel old. Nice to meet you" I offered my hand and Pete shyly shook it. "Now don't let me keep you, I'll probably just go for a swim in a while, would that bother you"

"No..uhh...OK...no I mean It's OK with me..."

Pete went back to checking the machine and I turned and walked back to the house. I could see in the reflection of the slider that Pete was staring at me as I walked away. Guess a woman in a robe would have that effect on a young man. I went into the house and turned to shut the door catching Pete's stare. He shot his stare back to the machine and I smiled as I walked into the living room. Women have all the power, I thought. They run the world. So with Pete as my next prey I went to change into that white bikini that worked so well before.

The mower was running as I went outside with tea, towel and cigarettes in hand. I laid the towel out on a chase lounge and placed the tea and cigarettes and a small table next to the chair. Pete was turning around and heading back to the pool with the ride on so I dove into the pool knowing that the bikini top would uncover my chest. Without fail it did and I popped out of the water to give this young man my show. Pulling my hair back out of my eyes I pushed my chest forward to make sure he had a good view I peaked out from my water filled eyes to see Pete looking at my exposed chest. I reached down to recover them and looked right at Pete as I did. Pete was so startled to see me catching him looking he shot his head back to the direction the mower was moving to notice he was about to run over some flowers. He slammed on the brakes and nearly missed them. Redirecting the mower he moved to a part of the lawn that was away from the pool.

This is fun. I swam laps for some exercise and to bide some time until Pete needed to work on this side of the lawn. After 10 minutes or so, Pete worked the mower closer to the pool area and the show was about to continue. I walked up the stares of the pool as sexy as I could and readjusted my swimsuit to offer peaks. Pete was not paying attention. He was doing everything in his power not to look. I walked to the chase and went to lie face down. I have seen a million women do this and they always undid their tops. I always found this arousing as a man, so I knew Pete would as well. I undid the top and made sure Pete was looking. I gave him another full shot of Laura's chest before laying down. I reached back and untied the back tie and allowed the strings to fall to my side. This show was getting me very horny and the urge to be fucked began to swell inside me. I raised my head in a way so that to not let Pete know I was looking and noticed his stare. Re-adjusting a few more times to allow him a clear view made my pussy become wet. My nipples were hard and my body needed attention. I pushed up on my arms exposing my breasts and took a long drink from my iced tea. I could see from a window reflection that Pete was looking. I twisted back to replace the glass back on the table and grabbed the cigarettes. I lit one as the mower stopped. Pete was placing it back in the shed. While he put it back I decided to push this a little further. When Pete came out I called him over.

Pete careful not to look at my body locked eyes as he approached. "Pete, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure Mrs.. Um..Laura... what can I do?" Pete swallowed hard.

"Would you be a dear and go into the poolhouse and get my lotion. I am untied here and wouldn't want to scare you if I stood up"

"Sure... you wouldn't scare..uh...I'll be right back"

Pete ran to the poolhouse and was back out shortly. Wow, I thought. I wasn't even sure there was any in there.

Pete came back and placed the bottle on the ground next to my head. "Here you go Laura"

"Thanks Pete... hey, I know this will sound weird but, again, so I don't have to get up, would you put some on my back?"

Peter stood there for a second and then finally spoke..." Um, Laura...I'd um...I'd rather um... can I just um...I need to finish the lawn..." and with that he ran off to the shed.

Now if I were asked that at 20 I would have jumped at the offer. Pete came out of the shed with a trimmer and began trimming like mad. Time for a new plan. I sat up and retied and went into the house. I went to John's underwear drawer and pulled out a tank ribbed T-shirt. I removed the bikini top and placed the T-shirt on. I have seen women wear these in wet T-shirt contests and knew how they looked when wet. The knew plan begins. I ran to the kitchen and found a pitcher, and filled it with ice and water and placed it on a tray. I then grabbed a glass and headed outside. I found Pete in the back corner of the yard next to the poolhouse trimming the edges of the lawn. I shouted his name as I approached waiting until the perfect time. Pete looked over his shoulder and saw me coming and turned off the trimmer.

"Just thought you might like some water" as I approached him I waited until I was just a few feet away and faked a trip pouring the contents of the pitcher down the front of my shirt. The iced water did its trick as it made the shirt transparent and quickly hardened my nipples.

Pete lunged to try to catch the falling tray and pushed his right hand against my left breast. He jumped back as the tray crashed to the ground. "Ooops... sorry Pete, I get so clumsy around handsome men" I stood there giving him a full show and fully expecting him to take me in his arms. What happened next I did not expect.

Pete stammered something about another job, and that he would be back later. He ran to the shed and replaced the trimmer, locked the door and hurried out the gate. Dumbfounded I stood there, cold and wet. I gathered the tray up and returned to the house. What is wrong with him, I nearly offered myself up to him. Oh well, let's call this one a project in the works. But this still didn't fix the aroused state I was in. There has to be a man that will fuck me.

I decided to get showered and dressed for the day and go find lunch and a man. I enjoyed the shower, but the time it takes for a woman to get ready was not fun. I dressed in a sexy little blouse and skirt and grabbed my...Laura"s purse and headed for the garage. I decided that today will be the BMW day and tomorrow I would drive the Corvette. I found the keys in the purse along with Laura's cell phone. 3 missed calls. I pulled out of the driveway and listened to the message on the cell phone. All 3 messages were from Jane. " Call me" was all 3 messages. I searched the phone for Jane's number and dialed her up.

"Hey Laura, bout time... I thought we would get some lunch ut when you didn't return my call I made other plans... what you doing?"

"Heading out to grab some food, other than that not much, maybe some shopping, but hey, I am glad I got you, John is going to be gone another week"

"That bastard!" Jane said some other things but I hit a bad cell and it crackled so I did not understand her. The phone got clearer again and she was still talking..."I can't believe he is gone for 2 weeks straight..."

"I know but hey, John gave me an idea and I think we should take him up on this..."

Jane interrupted..." Laura, I told you... no 3 way... "and she giggled to herself.

"No Jane... John thought it may be fun if you and I take a week cruise next week. I am sure we could get good last minute rates and we could leave right out of New York... what do you think"

"Well that bastard has a great idea... and my husband will be gone for 3 days next week so I think we should do this...I'll make some calls and I will get back to you later.... Ciao sis.." and with that Jane hung up.

This should be fun I thought as a made a right turn at the stoplight and returned the phone to my purse. Needing to downshift my heal caught the carpet and I dropped the phone as the car bucked. I regain control but decided to pul into the parking lot to get the phone in the purse. The parking lot was to a strip club and walking into the door was my father in law George and 3 of his buddies.

I parked the car and decided to go in. Helping his buddy...sure. I was mad, and I really didn't know why.

I walked into the bar and it took a second for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. There was a beautiful woman naked on the stage dancing for some men. I scanned the bar to see George and his friends at a table and George had his back to me. I walked over and leaned over behind George putting my mouth next to his ear...His friends looked at me but did not say a word.

"Want a lap dance big boy?" I whispered into his ear.

"Sure hun, after we eat"... George spun around to see it was me in his ear. "LAURA! Hi... um, guys , this is my daughter in law Laura...what are you doing here?"

"I was going to ask you the same question...I thought you had to help a friend?"

George looked up and smiled... "I am helping a friend... this guy over here is my friend Benny... he is getting married on Friday. I am his best man. This is his bachelor party...he decided to pop the question over the weekend and they figured at his age... why wait to get married, so here we are... Laura, are you OK?"

" Well I... I thought that you... well, I thought that..."

George stopped me..."It's Ok... never mind that... would you like a drink?"

"No, I just came here because... well never mind, Benny, congratulations...I hope you have a lovely wedding... I need to go... you men have fun.." I kissed George on the cheek and headed out.

The sunshine blinded me and it took a few seconds to readjust. As I could begin seeing things clearly I moved to the BMW when I heard someone call "Laura...hey Laura"

I turned to see a very tall black man in a business suit waving his arm and calling to me.. "Laura...hey it's me Russell, John's business partner... is that how you treat the people you know?" He laughed as he approached.

"Oh hi Russ... I sorry, you know the light change... I didn't recognize you, how are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine, I guess... It's tough in the office when John is gone, puts more work on me... so I guess you heard it will take another week huh... John called me"

"Yah... he called me this morning to tell me...I hate when he is gone"

yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers
12