Look but don't touch

Story Info
A wonderful view and a handy wife
1.1k words
3.79
91.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gumbynj
gumbynj
3 Followers

This is a simple story, and a simple lesson.

Do you have fantasies? No problem there, I think we all do and by their nature they go beyond the normal rules. Where you draw the line depends on what you consider to be naughty. I'm not a prude, and undoubtedly more reserved than some free spirits. I hope that you don't find this story tedious or bland. To me it is a perfect example of what happens when you let others into your fantasy world.

The story really starts almost 2 years ago when our ageing neighbour passed away. Her son took over the house, but already had a large property and decided to let the house out through an agency. They do short term stuff, most tenants only stay a few months, and last summer they let it out to Dave and Donna. Dave was mid twenties and a construction site manager. He was working on a local road improvement programme, and they took the house so that Donna could stay close to him. Donna was early twenties, and the two had only been married for a few months.
We all got on well. They often came round for dinner, my wife Patti went shopping with Donna and we would go round to theirs on occasions. Donna was really pretty, very petite with a nicely proportioned body. She had really pert boobs, but they weren't that large but as I said she was in proportions and had a sexy attitude that was a real winner. Patti used to tease me about her and I think that she was really exploring her own insecurities. She had no fears though, Donna was really nice but I wasn't about to take advantage.
One evening in mid June I was lounging in our garden. I was in my bathers and saoking up the last few rays of a scorching day. Patti was just fixing some drinks and the evening was just turning balmy. As I laid there I could hear noises for the shed next door, and within a few minutes there was the unmistakable sound of someone trying to start a petrol lawnmower. I could hear the spluttering of the engine as it tried to catch and the ratchet sound as the pull start whizzed back into its cover. It soon became clear that the engine wasn't interested in starting, and the attempted pulls got further apart as the user tired. I wandered over to the fence that divided us from next door and saw Donna standing over a rather ancient mower. She obviously saw me out tof the corner of her eye, as she stood up with a big grin and said "I promised Dave that I'd get this cut, but the stupid thing won't start". As she turned round I noticed that she was wearing a loose T-shirt that was doing nothing about hiding the shape of her breasts or the dark nipples. More than that it was damp with sweat and clung enticingly in all the right places. Add to that the shorts and tanned leggs and she was a very pleasant sight.
I started trying to give advice. We checked the petrol, plug and the cut-out mechanism. I was directing, and Donna was doing the work. It was very distracting. The more that she bent over the mower, the more glimpses of tit came my way. It seemed that she couldn't move without me getting a downblouse glimpse of her, and it was very good. I'd only been there for a few moments when I was aware of something moving near my legs. I looked down and there was Patti, I gave her a puzzled look just as Donna called "I'll see if there's some more petrol in the garage".
I hisses to Patti "What are you doing". She laughed and said "I could see you from the window, and Donna seems to be swinging a bit loose tonight. Remember you telling me about a little desire of yours, well this is it. You'd better carry on like nothing's happening".
With that she felt my dick and with a swift hand movement she was inside my trunks and gripping my member. It was already semi-hard, well Donna was teasing mercilessly. Donna was soon back holding a petrol can. "Try filling the tank, there may be some residue being sucked into the carb", I spluttered. I could feel myself going red, Patti was stroking harder now and I was fully stiff. Donna continued to work the mower and Patti was hissing to me "Can you see her nipples? Are you cumming yet? Don't make a mess in your pants, what will the neighbours think". I started to try and wriggle out of her grip, but was scared of moving too much. Donna finished with the petrol and looked up "Are you OK, you look kinda warm". "No sweat I added, just the sun on my neck" and Patti whispered "More likely just being wanked - oh look here it comes", and she put my dick back in my trunks just in time for me to cum. She took her hand out, wiped it on my leg and crawled away. Two minutes later she walked back. "Hi Donna, having trouble with the mower. Ours is a pig too, but Steve normally sorts it". Then added to me " Go round to help her, you cheapskate".
Patti then stood at the fence as I went round, conscious of the wet feeling in my trunks and the fact that my dick had shrunk a little but was still large enough to be barely contained in my trunks. Donna stood back and I got to work on the mower, which was soon purring away after I'd emptied the gunk from the carb. "Thanks" called Donna as she started across the lawn, and added to Patti "nice body, a girl could do things with him" and laughingly disappeared down the garden. I hightailed it home. "You git" I said once I got inside, "what if she'd noticed the stain and my dick". "Oh don't worry said Patti, she did. I can smell the come on you myself and she stood well back while you fixed the mower so she could look at your dick. Good job I was there or she'd have done you as well"
That was it, and Donna moved soon after so I never got to see how far she would take the game. By the way my fantasy was to be masturbated from behind in public, by a girl I didn't know. Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

gumbynj
gumbynj
3 Followers