Look but Don't Touch

Story Info
He wants her, she shows him what he can't have.
1.5k words
4.11
22.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsManc
MsManc
9 Followers

With narrowed eyes he stared at me intently over his girlfriend's smooth, waxed mound.

I could hear the sounds of his tongue combining with her wetness. His eyes stayed on me with every lick.

She hadn't noticed. Her head was in my lap, her eyes were closed. She was grinding against his face causing her bare breasts to jiggle under my hands. She wouldn't like that he was paying me so much attention.

My role in my housemate's sex life was pretty much to showcase her to him. She would come back drunk from the pub with him in tow and begin the faux-lesbian thing with me.

It soon became apparent she was to be the star of these shows. I had to remain clothed while her boyfriend and I played with her. If he let his hands briefly wander from her body onto mine or suggested I take my top off she would snap at him before switching back into pornstar mode.

Her breathing quickened and she bit her lip. Suddenly her back arched causing her plump tits to squash against my cupped hands. From the noises she was making and the hollows in his cheeks I knew he must be sucking her clit.

Her body shuddered as her panting grew into a low, long moan. His gaze stayed locked on mine as he received her juices in his mouth.

She lifted her head from my lap and kissed him intently, it was the first time his eyes had closed. I had a view of her back as she straddled him. I could hear the sound of his jeans being undone. Her arm began to move rhythmically. A sigh from him confirmed she was stroking his dick.

His hands wrapped around her waist and snaked to her pert ass. I watched his hands knead the firm flesh of her cheeks then part them.

He pulled her upper body close, causing her open ass to tilt towards me. I had an unrestricted view of her dark, puckered hole and swollen, pink pussy lips. Through the gap in her thighs I could see his his balls and part of his thick, smooth cock.

He swept her long blonde hair to one side. His eyes locked with mine again as he kissed her neck. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it against her wet, pink slit. A shift in her position caused his erection to sink inside her puffy folds.

I'd watched them fuck plenty of times, usually with my hand down the front of my knickers. She didn't mind this as long as my intimate areas were kept out of sight. I think it fed her ego.

Tonight, despite being under his constant stare, I was feeling strangely detached from the situation. Maybe it was because I was sat uncomfortably close to them on the couch and she had her back to me, making me feel a little cut off. I was just very aware that I was fully clothed and my pussy couldn't get the full treatment it craved without causing an issue.

I decided to go up to my room where I could freely spread and rub and probe myself. I noticed a flash of confusion in his eyes as I got up to leave.

Once in my room I closed the door and undressed. I looked at my naked body in my full length mirror, I always found it hard not to compare myself to her.

I didn't have that tanned, gym-toned figure like her. My skin was pale and my slim curves were soft. My breasts were bigger than hers, my nipples more defined and darker. She liked her pussy bare whereas I opted to keep a strip of dark hair above my slit. I ran my fingers over my sparse pubic hair while I took in the sight of my reflection. I slipped a finger under the hood of my clitoris and rubbed with a beckoning motion. Feelings of pleasure immediately radiated from my centre. I moved onto my bed to begin my playtime.

I was semi-dozing in a post-orgasmic glow when I heard a soft knock at my door. It was him, quietly saying my name. I slipped on my grey satin robe, opened the door and reminded him that his girlfriend's room was on the next floor. He stepped in, closed the door and began his charm offensive.

Speaking mostly to my cleavage he told me how beautiful he thought I was, he was falling for me, he was only with her to get close to me, he wanted us to be together.

I told him I had no interest in being with him. I didn't want to hurt my friend or fuck up my living arrangements.

He changed his approach, he became aloof and told me since I'd seen him naked plenty of times it was only fair he got to see me. I laughed, incredulous, and told him to get the fuck out of my room.

He apologised and put his hands on my shoulders. He locked those intense blue eyes on me and pleaded. He said I was constantly on his mind, the thought of touching me was driving him crazy. He always thought of me when he was with her.

He gave a small smile which was both pathetic and charming and asked if I would at least let him see my tits if I didn't feel the same way.

I was aware of a tingling between my legs. Whether it was caused by all the flattery, the obvious want in his eyes or feeling like I was in a position of power, all I knew is that I was getting increasingly turned on.

I pulled out the chair from my dressing table, positioned it to face my bed and told him to sit. I made it clear he was not going to get to touch me. With that I let my robe fall.

His eyes were lust-filled as he took in the sight of my naked body. I performed a coquettish little turn for him, my breasts bobbing as I did so. Settling on the edge of the bed I let my knees part slightly. His eyes were drawn to my crotch like a magnet. My own arousal grew. I decided I was going to make his day, no tease and reveal here, I was going to show him what he desired most.

I opened my legs wide and crudely splayed my pussy lips with my fingers. He swore under his breath and rubbed the obvious bulge in his jeans.

I held position while his eyes drank in every fold of my exposed pinkness. My clit felt like it was straining away from my body, I knew my wetness was visible at my opening.

I lightly touched my fingertip to my clit. I was still a little tender from my earlier session. Gradually, I increased the pressure and began to make rapid circles around the sensitive swelling.

His eyes were transfixed. I stood up, still playing with myself, and placed one foot back onto the bed. I continued to rub my clit, my pussy angled just inches from his face.

He lurched forward in an attempt to put his mouth on my snatch but I rocked my hips away from him. If we didn't touch it wasn't a betrayal was it? It was no worse than watching porn or a cam-girl. At least that's what I was telling myself.

I returned to my original position on the bed, still servicing my clit. Little heavenly shocks were going off all over my body. With my free hand I pushed two fingers inside my pussy, tilting them upwards to cause a delicious pressure on my G-spot. I cried out at the intense pulse of pleasure.

He moaned and swore as he scrambled to release his cock.

I continued to push on the sensitive patch inside me, barely able to stand it but the feeling was too good to stop.

Cock in hand, he swiped his thumb across the engorged head, smearing it with a bead of shiny pre-cum. He began to wank.

He watched me pump my fingers in and out of my pussy. I watched his hand move rapidly along his thick, hard length.

His eyes on my body, the obvious desire he had for me, the sensations as my clit and G-spot were dually stimulated- my climax began with a dizzying, melting release.

I closed my eyes and gave into the waves of my orgasm, moaning and squealing as fluid gushed from my body.

A low growl accompanied my moaning. I opened my eyes in time to see thick strands of spunk erupt from his pulsing dick, his face contorted into a sexy snarl. A glow spread through me knowing I was the cause.

After a few moments of silence bar heavy breathing, I slipped into my robe and opened the door for him. As he passed he ducked his head towards me as though he was going in for a kiss. I dodged him. I let my lips brush against his ear and whispered next time he could come on my tits.

MsManc
MsManc
9 Followers