Look But Don't Touch

Story Info
Ex girlfriend gives a hands-off show.
2k words
3.44
21.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers

"You free for the next hour or so?" you ask in a text.

"Sure," is my reply. "What's up?"

"I have a little surprise I think you might like. See you in 30."

I'm curious and a tad excited. You and I have talked all sorts of fantasies, but tried to keep things on the level. Is this a social call? Is this a flirt session in person? I only have to wait 30 minutes to find out.

You ring from downstairs and tell me you have a friend with you. I buzz you in, wondering what to expect. When you reach the condo front door, I open it to see you in a very sexy outfit. . . and I guy is with you.

You introduce me to Andy and I invite you two in. I gesture for you to sit down in the living room and I watch you walk down the hall: You're wearing my old favorite snake skin fuck me pumps, a short mini-skirt, and a skin-tight shirt. Wow. My cock stirs in my pants at the sight of you.

You and Andy sit down and you proceed to tell me you've brought a play friend with you. Since you and I can't get it on, would I like to watch, and even direct the two of you in the process.

Wow again. More like, Holy shit! Uh, "YES!" I quickly blurt out.

"Ok then. The rule is no touching of either one of us. Deal?" you ask.

"Deal. Andy . . . Kiss her already, will you? Slip a hand around the back of her neck and pull her face towards you. Let's see some big, open mouthed, wet, passionate kissing."

You two are so hot to watch. And so eager to put on a show for me. What a fantasy come true. I especially like the directing role I get to have.

"Ok Andy. Take your other hand and pull her skirt up to expose her panties. . . Whoa! No panties. Nice! Now Jen, reach down and start rubbing his stiffening cock through his jeans."

You, not to be out done, stop kissing and look over at me as the two of you continue to rub each other, and say to me "Do you remember what it used to feel like when I rubbed your cock like this? Do you remember how my pussy felt on your finger tips? Come closer so you can see his finger slide in and out of my already juicy pussy."

You little hottie, you. You are such a fantastic slut. I love how you get into sex and enjoy the moment.

"Unzip his pants and take out his cock. I want to see your hand around it," I say.

You oblige me, slowly pulling his zipper down all the way, and then unbuttoning his waist button. Andy has gone commando too, and out pops his stiff cock, fully attentive and thick and veiny.

You look over at me as you slip your hand around his big, hard cock shaft, staring me in the eyes as you wrap your fingers around it and begin to slowly stroke it. "Oh my God, G. His cock is SO hard. I can feel it throbbing in my hand. Why don't you take out your cock and stroke your own cock the same way I'm stroking his."

I don't hesitate for a second. I unzip my pants and fish out my cock, already adorned with my favorite cock ring. My cock is hard and throbbing and I quickly begin stroking it just as you're stroking Andy's big shaft, timing my movements to match your hand.

You go back to kissing him deeply, your tongues swirling around each other. Andy's finger is lightly rubbing your pussy lips, spreading your pussy juices all around your hard clit and pouty labias. I'm mesmerized by the site before me.

I come closer to the couch where the two of you have sat down and are really getting into each other. I can smell your pussy's aroma as you get more and more turned on. Here you are, getting busy with your new guy, in front of your ex. That's the tight little pussy I used to love to bang as hard as I could. That's the luscious mouth I absolutely loved being sucked by. This is the gorgeous hottie of a woman that used to deep throat my cock and take my cum load.

By now, I'm sitting on the floor a mere few feet from the action. I'm watching close up as you stroke his meet stick. I'm watching close up as he slides a wet finger in and out of your tight little pussy hole. I shift over a little bit so I can see that delectable pussy of yours and Andy decides I need to see your hot little love canal and proceeds to spread your pussy lips wide. Now I can literally look up into your pussy and see where my cock used to slide in and out, where I hope I get to see Andy's slide in and out.

Meanwhile, your stroking his cock has had an effect: His cock head is starting to glisten with the leakage of precum all over it. You notice and take your hand wrapped around his shaft at the base and tighten your grip considerably, making your lover groan into your mouth as you kiss.

"Get down there and lick his precum, you naughty little slut," I tell you.

You bend down and begin lapping at his shiny mushroom head while holding his cock at the base so it looks big and long.

"Lick it like a lollipop," I say. "Now stick out your tongue and slap his cock head against it a whole bunch. Good. Good girl. Andy? I think it's high time you spank her wet pussy a few times. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure thing!" replies Andy.

You jump a little with each light tap of his hand on your wet pussy lips, but you keep on alternating between slapping his cock head on your tongue and taking his shaft into your mouth about half way and swirling your tongue all over his leaking cock head.

Now you begin to pump up and down with your hand, jacking him off, and keeping pace with your mouth, sucking as his meat slides in and out, over and over.

Meanwhile, I'm stroking up a storm. I can't believe my ex-hottie is getting it on only a few feet in front of my face. Her legs are spread wide and her Andy is finger fucking her slowly but steadily, as she continues to give him the best blow job ever.

You pull your mouth away from his cock, but keep a firm grip on it's base. You look down at the hole in the end of his cock head and then squeeze precum up and out of his shaft with your gripped hand. As you do, pre-cum oozes out of the head in several drops. You quickly scoop some up with your finger and then hold it out towards me, pointing and beckoning.

I bring my face closer to yours and you reach over to press your wet finger into my mouth and slide it in all coated with Andy's juices. At the last second, you pull your finger away, and remind me: "Nuh-uh! Look, but don't touch," With that, you stick your finger into your own mouth and suck it clean.

Back down your mouth goes, and you begin to work your mouth down his hard shaft, fitting inch after inch deeper into your mouth. His cock head hits the back of your throat and you gag a bit and come off his cock to take a breath.

"Here, let me help you with that," I say. You open up your mouth and start descending on it again as I reach over and place my hand on the back of your head and push you down even further onto his hard cock. His head hits the back of your mouth again and you hesitate, but my gentle yet firm push on the back of your head coaxes you down further until Andy groans as his cock head pops into your esophagus. Past the previous road block, you sink your mouth all the way down to his balls and both Andy and I gasp as you take the entire length of his cock into your mouth and throat.

With my hand still firmly planted on the back of your head, I keep you there for a few seconds, telling you how fucking hot you are, taking your lover's cock into your throat right there in front of me. Using your hair, I then pull your head off of him in one quick motion and you gasp as you gulp in a big lung full of air.

I'm dying to see Andy fuck you at this point, so I tell you to get undressed and take him inside of you. After stripping down to your Fuck Me heals, you start to straddle Andy, but I stop you and tell you I want to see your face in ecstasy as you take his cock in your tight little pussy. I tell you to to the 'ol Reverse Cowgirl position, straddling him but facing away from me.

You poise over his lap, reaching down to grab his hard cock and aim it at your pussy. You rub his cock head over and around your pussy lips a few times to get it nice and slick for entry. Then you put his head at your pussy entrance, ready to slide down onto it and take it inside of your body.

I tell you to let go of his cock so I can see it going into you. I kneel down between Andy's legs, which spreads your legs even further apart. His hands are wrapped around your hips and he starts pushing you down onto his cock as his hips push upwards, slowly sliding his hard cock up into your pussy.

Once his cock has slide all the way up into you, you grind your hips around in a little circle, causing your pussy to grind down on his meaty shaft. Then, using your legs, you lift off of him and slide his cock almost all the way out of your sopping pussy. The two of you get into a rhythm of him pumping up in and out of you while you lift yourself up and down on him.

This bouncing fuck session goes on for quite some time, speeding up and slowing down and then speeding up again. The whole time, I stay seated between your legs, watching your glorious pussy lips spread apart and watching as close as I dare, this mesmerizing imagery of his cock pummeling your stretched pussy, over and over and over.

At some point, you took one of your hands and started rubbing your clit while being fucked by your bucking bronco Andy. You announce to us that you're about to cum and start rubbing your clit harder. Suddenly you yell out and completely impale yourself on Andy's cock, shaking and shuddering as your pussy convulses in a huge orgasm. Sitting between your legs, I can see your pussy quivering around his shaft, buried deep up inside of you, knowing that your talented pussy muscles are milking his shaft involuntarily as your orgasm continues to explode.

It's too much for Andy: I tell him to paint your face with his cum, so he quickly pushes you off of him and gets you squatting down on the floor as he stands up, holding his cock to keep from shooting until the two of you are ready. Once positioned, your facing his cock and I tell you to open your mouth wide to receive his load but look directly at me as you do.

Andy strokes just a few times and moans out as jetting stream after stream shoot out of his cock tip, landing in your mouth and up your face.

Finally Andy's orgasm has subsided. Still looking at me, you turn your face to me to show me all of the cum that has collected in your mouth and you swallow it all down with a big smile.

"Yum!" you say, with your beautiful cum covered face and lips.

I sure hope the two of you do an encore performance.

handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers