Look...Then Touch

Story Info
He's home early to catch another couple using his wife.
2.2k words
3.44
113.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing...ever...anywhere. It has some truth to it but mostly from my own fantasies. Please go easy on me, I am a virgin writer and am very fragile...enjoy.

Let me first start off by saying that my wife Tina is absolutely gorgeous. She is part black and part asian and stands at 5'5" with jet black hair and big brown eyes. She is also a very trim 118 lbs. Me? I am a good looking 6' tall white male of average build, but, I must add, I definitely got the better end of this deal.

A little more background on my wife...

First of all, she was a slut when I first met her and I had no clue. I later found out she had had 25 cocks before mine, black white and everything in between. Given that we are both 28 years old, that is quite a number.

I have never told her but knowing how much of a slut she was really turns me on. I often jerk off thinking about watching some other guy fuck my wife and use her like the slut she really is.

Anyway, like I said she is beautiful. She has nice big firm tits with big dark areolas (which I fucking love) and a perfect black ass, perfect for fucking doggy style (which by the way is her favorite position). She keeps her pussy completely shaved because she knows it drives me crazy.

This story takes place a few years after we got married.

I was visiting my best friend at the beach for a couple weeks and because Tina and I had been fighting a lot recently, she wanted to stay home. That was fine by me that just gave my friend and me more opportunity to go out and explore the nightlife as "single guys".

Well, the trip didn't really go as smoothly as planned. It rained for the first 5 days I was there and wasn't supposed to stop anytime soon. My friend suggested that maybe I go home and make up with Tina being as though my trip was completely washed out. As much as I wanted to stay, I knew that he was right.

So I packed my bags and drove the 6 hours home, the whole way thinking about how much I wanted to fuck her as soon as I walked in the door (without even saying hello). Make up sex is always so good. Along the way I called her a few times at home and there was no answer. It was a Saturday morning so I knew she wasn't at work. I called her cell phone but it went straight to her voicemail. I even called a few of her friends she works with but they said they had not heard from her since last night. Tina bartends at the hottest club in the city and because she makes a ton of money, I really can't complain. I finally gave up with the phone and decided to just go home...she was probably just taking a nap after her late night working.

At about 2pm I pulled into the garage and turned off the car. Our townhouse is three levels and the bedroom is on the top floor so I knew she didn't hear me come in even if she was home. I didn't feel like unloading my bags so I left them in the car and went in the house.

Right away I knew something was up. I heard noises coming from the living room, so I crept up the stairs. When I peeked around the corner my suspicions were lost as I realized it was just the TV. I went into the kitchen to get a beer and sat down on the couch to watch some UNC football.

This time I knew I wasn't hearing things because the noises coming from upstairs in the bedroom were not from the TV...we don't have one in the bedroom. Tina's cell phone was downstairs along with the house phone so unless she was talking to herself I didn't know what was going on.

I quietly slid up the stairs and rounded the corner to see our bedroom door cracked a little bit. I moved closer until I was at the door...

What I saw inside makes my dick hard to this very day...

I could see Tina's beautiful fuckable ass high in the air while her face was buried and feeding wildly on another woman's pussy! It was then that I realized that this beautiful ebony piece of ass receiving head from my wife Tina was none other than her best friend Ariel. Ariel has huge fake tits that just call to your cock to lie between them and fuck them until you lose your mind. I have had this fantasy many times over but I knew that her boyfriend Vaughn would kill me if he found out that I had even tried to get close to her.

As I was saying, Ariel is really grinding her pussy on Tina's face and Tina has one hand working Ariel's pussy. Her other hand now found its way to her own bald glistening mound. Tina has always hinted to me that she has a fantasy about tasting another woman's pussy but I never suspected she would ever act on it.

Watching these two beautiful black women before me caused my cock to come to life with the most painfully solid hard-on that I'd had in a while. I took my cock out of my shorts and began stroking it while enjoying the show.

After a few more minutes of Tina's incredible tongue and finger action Ariel began writhing even more on the bed, a sure sign that she was about to come in Tina's mouth. Tina just kept tongue fucking Ariel all the while telling Ariel that she has wanted to taste her pussy juice for so long. This sent Ariel over the edge and with a force that I swear shook the whole house, Ariel exploded in my wife's mouth.

At the same time I saw that Tina was now three fingers deep in her own pussy and was finger fucking herself so hard that I knew she would be soon to follow Ariel. Ariel sat up while Tina stayed in a doggy style position working her pussy and squeezing Ariel's big tits with her other hand.

Tina looked up at Ariel and told her that she was going to cum and that she wanted Ariel to taste her.

Ariel looked at Tina and said, "I have a better idea." Ariel told Tina to stop finger fucking herself but to stay in that position.

This is the point in the story when I am torn between anger and excitement as I am still stroking my rock hard cock.

Ariel turns her head and calls out...and to my surprise Ariel's boyfriend Vaughn comes into the room from the bathroom. He must have been watching too! Ariel tells him to strip and pull his cock out so Tina can see what she gets to fuck every night.

Tina's eyes were now wide and unsure as she was saying to Ariel, "I thought this was supposed to be between you and I and Vaughn was just going to watch."

Ariel looks at Tina and says, "Admit it, I see how you look at him sometimes and I know how much of a cock whore you are. So I knew that if we got you here that you would at least want to see his dick."

At this point Vaughn is butt naked standing proud with his thick 9 inches swinging. I looked down at my respectable 7 inches and still felt inadequate. Tina's eyes said it all, she was looking straight at his big black dick.

Tina then looked Ariel in the eyes and said, "I want your boyfriend to fuck me like the cock whore I am."

Ariel turned to Vaughn, "You heard the woman." Vaughn did not hesitate and moved up to Tina's ass which was still high in the air. Ariel grabbed his cock and guided it toward Tina's waiting pussy.

Hold on, I know what you're thinking...how can I as a respectable man stand there and let my wife get impaled by this huge black monster cock while I just stand there and watch? Well, to this day I don't know if I've ever been more angry and more turned-on at the same time as I was thinking about the prospect of Tina getting fucked by a cock other than own.

I positioned myself so that I could see the look on Tina's face when she took Vaughn's cock in her pussy. Ariel, with Vaughn's meat in hand, worked the head of his cock on my wife's clit, but there was no point, Tina was already extremely wet from fingering herself. With a little help from Ariel, Vaughn slowly slipped his dick into my wife. He looked a little concerned that he might hurt her little pussy but to everyone's surprise Tina bucked back on his dick, slamming the full 9 inches into her swollen pussy. A guttural moan escaped all three of them that I'm sure let the entire neighborhood know what was going on. Tina continued to rock back and forth on Vaughn's cock letting it come all the way out before ramming her ass back into Vaughn's pelvic bone. Ariel upped the ante a little as she began playing with Tina's tight asshole.

I couldn't believe that I was watching my wife get fucked like a whore by another guy's cock!

Tina looked back at Vaughn and told him to slap her ass and pull her hair, which Vaughn so diligently did. Vaughn was now using my wife and Tina turned back to him and said, "Fuck my loose dirty cunt you big black motherfucker."

To that Ariel added, "Keep fucking her baby, don't stop...fuck her dirty little cunt."

This just seemed to get Vaughn more excited. As he picked up his pace, I knew he couldn't last much longer.

"Roll over and let me cum on your tits Tina," Vaughn said.

"No, I don't want you to stop," said Tina, "keep fucking me like I'm your little whore. I want you to use my pussy." There was nothing else Vaughn needed to hear.

He kept fucking her like that for another 30 seconds before crying out, "I'm going to cum, where do you want it?"

"I want you to shoot your cum deep inside my dirty fucking cunt," Tina demanded.

Without another word Vaughn unloaded his cum in my wife's pussy and I swear it seemed like a full minute until he was finished. Tina milked his dick with her pussy to get every last drop of his hot load. I barely noticed that Tina's cum-filled pussy was now seizing with an intense orgasm that rippled through her entire body. Without warning, Ariel swooped in and stuck her face right in Tina's pussy. I guess she was feeling a little left out. Tina came on Ariel's waiting face, leaving her pussy dripping with both hers and Vaughn's cum. Ariel promptly licked Tina's pussy clean and they all fell onto the bed in a hot pile of worn out sex.

Not realizing that I had already stroked myself to my end, I quickly cleaned up and went back to the garage and got in my car. I didn't know if I should confront Tina and be mad or if I should tell her how turned on I was watching her get used the way I knew she used to be. Either way I knew I had to get out of there and wait for Ariel and Vaughn to leave before I came home again. Back on the road I called my house and surprisingly enough Tina answered the phone.

"Hi baby what's up," Tina said, sounding out of breath.

"Nothing," I said, "Just calling to tell you that I'll be home in about 30 minutes."

"What? You left the beach early? What happened?"

"Yeah...it rained every day I was there," I said, "Plus I missed you."

"Awww...I missed you too honey," then she told me to hold on a second. When she came back to the phone she told me that Ariel and Vaughn were there but Vaughn was leaving to go to work.

"Baby, I know we've been fighting lately and I haven't satisfied you very much either," she said. "So to try and make up for my lack of attention, I have a surprise for you. If you want it just hurry home and come upstairs. I know you've wanted Ariel since you two first met and I also know about your fantasies about us and another woman. Please hurry...or we'll go ahead and start without you."

And with that she hung up the phone. Realizing that my cock got hard just from her talking about them, I knew she was right about my fantasies. I made a u-turn and sped back toward our house.

A few miles from home I passed Vaughn on the road. He smiled and waved as we passed each other.

That got me thinking, I knew he didn't know I watched him fuck my wife. I wondered if he would find out the extent to which I was about to use and abuse his wife's pussy. I guess the old adage applies here, "Give and you shall receive." With that thought I had to laugh to myself as I pulled into my garage for the second time that day.

"Honey... I'm home!" I shouted.

"We're up heeerrre," they both sang.

The rest is a story for another day...