Look Upon My Works, Ye Mighty...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips touched mine. They were soft and warm. Her tongue probed my mouth gently, gingerly. It was like she was terrified I'd shatter. Heat burned through me, more intense than the sun. My hands slid along her back, desperately holding her. Her hands went to my shoulders, squeezing as my tongue and hers met and played. Her breath blew against my face and she drew her mouth back. She panted softly. "Xander..."

I leaned forward and kissed her neck. I bit her gently. She quivered, then gasped as her fingernails dug into my shoulders. Being super tough had some advantages. A lot, actually. One of them was that Maddie could do anything she wanted without actually hurting me. She crooned.

"Y-Your room. Now."

"Yesss, Madame President," I purred.

I moved so fast that if we hadn't only needed to move about five, six hundred meters, it might have damaged Maddie. But we were in the room, with her back pressed against the bed, my mouth pressed against her lips so quickly that Maddie might not have even been aware of the movement. This kiss lasted longer, was more desperately hungry. Her hands went down to the hem of my swim trunks and started to shove and push at them, her palms sweating against my hips. I felt the trunks tug down, catching on my cock. I broke the kiss, gasping. I reached down.

"Nnnooo!" Maddie crooned. Her cheeks were furiously red in the dimness of the hotel room. I, for a moment, thanked the gods that my parents had shelled out for private rooms. Then I saw what Maddie wanted. She wanted to be the one who pulled my pants down. I bit my lip hard enough that I almost drew blood as she tugged my shorts down. My cock sprang free, slapping against her cheek with a soft, wet noise. Maddie squeaked, then jerked back. "Jesus, Mary and Baphomet!" she cried out.

"T-too big?" I asked.

When I had been made into Archive, the Altarans had made sure to design me to fit their specifications. When they mated, they used a special drug to grow a, well, a cock. Being an all female race, they needed that from time to time. But Altarans were also remarkably flexible, and so their cocks tended to a bit...

Big.

The last few girls I had been with hadn't minded. But I usually slept with other superheroes. And cheerleaders. And that cute centaur girl from high school. And-

"You're sixteen inches long," Maddie whispered, leaning forward, eying my cock. "I, wow. Okay." She gulped. "No. I like challenges." She looked nervous as her lips touched the underside of my shaft. Her tongue darted out and licked along the base of my shaft. My skin tingled with her touch and I crooned under my breath. A single droplet of pre-cum leaked from the tip of my cock as I reached down, rubbing my hand through Maddie's hair. I sighed softly as she moaned and kissed my cock, kissing her way up to the tip. Her hands closed around the base of my cock as she purred.

"This is the best cock I've ever tasted..." she whispered, her tongue darting out, licking around my foreskin. "Well, technically, the only one."

I blinked. "Y-You've never given head before?"

"I've read technical manuals," Maddie said, quietly. "How hard could it be?"

I opened my mouth to say something -- but then Maddie breathed in, focused, and then pushed forward. Her mouth closed around my shaft and any thought of her inexperience faded before the might of Maddie's focused intellect. When she wanted to do something, she did it and she did it well. Her tongue swirled around my cock as she sucked and slurped, sliding her head forward in a single smooth motion. Her throat bulged around my shaft as she made a quiet glug glug noise, her lips touching the smooth, hairless base of my cock. I froze, not wanting to move lest this beautiful moment cease. Maddie's eyes rolled almost back into her head and her hips twitched -- and I swore, I could see her dripping through her panties.

Then she slid back.

Off.

Gasped.

Coughed.

"F-Fuck," she breathed. "That was intense."

"How did-"

"Tibetan body control, it's not that hard," Maddie said, wiping a line of drool off her chin. She grinned at me. "But you totally added some aphrodisiacs to your cock's scent, didn't you?"

"Uhhh-" I paused.

...maybe... Radi mumbled.

"Cause, ah, I'm feeling frisky," Maddie said, grinning wickedly. Her hands went to her shirt and she pulled it and her bra off in a single smooth motion. She cupped her perky tits, looking down at them, then at my cock. She looked like she was measuring for a titjob. Then she shrugged. "Meh, whatever." She leaned forward, trapping my cock against my belly and between her breasts. Her chest was too flat for a real titjob, but I really did not care as she started to slurp and suck on my cocktip again. Her tongue swirled along, then underneath my foreskin, teasing the sensitive tip of my member, Her hands pumped my cock and she moaned wantonly.

I leaned forward against the headboard of the bed, my palms planted on the wall overhead.

Maddie pulled back just enough to pant out a quiet Jesus and then went back to sucking on my cock. I shifted backwards to give her a better angle, and Maddie cupped my balls. She pushed me up and I half stood. Now, she wasn't pressing my cock to my belly. She was holding it straight -- giving me access to her throat. Her eyes said it plain and clear.

Fuck me.

I couldn't have stopped myself if I had wanted too. My fingers dug into the wall -- the wood creaking as I started to thrust into Maddie's throat. My balls slapped her chin and Maddie came. The motion was too clear for me to miss or mistake. Her spine arched, her thighs spread, and her bikini bottom went from soaked to inundated. She shuddered around my cock and I couldn't stop myself. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure shoot through me.

My cum filled Maddie's throat. And even Tibetan body control couldn't change the fact that this was a superhero's cock, filling a normal girl's throat. Her throat bobbed and she swallowed as quickly as she could, but my seed started to spill around her lips, dripped down her chest, coating her tits with thick dollops. They rolled along her puffy, hard nipples. Then Maddie pulled her head backwards. She opened her mouth wide and showed me the thick mass of cum that floated on her tongue. She closed her mouth, her eyes closing.

Swallowed.

Opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. As if to say: Nyah, got it all.

I panted. "Fuck, are...are you sure you..." I wasn't even able to finish the sentence. I might not have needed to breathe, but psychology had a way of overriding nanotechnology at times like this. I was still panting.

Maddie grinned. "I'm the best slutty virgin on the planet. Read every book on the subject. The Karma Sutra. The Bible Black, the Scrolls of Dracos the Dragon Cock..." She shrugged. "Even pawed through some modern books. They had a lot of interesting pieces of advice."

I slowly knelt down, looking into her eyes.

Then I blinked.

"Wait, you're a virgin?"

She shrugged. "I was running for President, not going on dates, when I was sixteen. Then I was, well...on the run. And then in jail."

I bit my lip. "Do..." I put my hands on her hands, squeezing them. "Do you want me to eat you out?"

"Fuck that," she said, grinning. "I want you to take my virginity, Xander. I want you to fill me up with that great big superheroic dick and fuck my brains out. I want-" She stopped, blushing. She looked embarrassed. I immediately became as curious as I was horny -- because there was no way an eighteen year old boy, even an eighteen year old boy with a body made of alien nanites, could hear a gorgeous girl say that and not get horny enough to hammer home nails with their cock.

"What?" I asked.

Maddie bit her lip. She looked aside. Then at the ceiling, then back to the other side. Then, finally, down. She whispered, her voice so soft I almost didn't hear her.

"I...I want to do it...in..." She mumbled something unintelligible.

I thought I knew what she wanted.

I leaned forward, grinning. "You want what?" I asked, my fingers sliding up her arms to her shoulders.

She mumbled something that sounded almost like custards.

I leaned forward even closer, whispering in her ear. "Say it."

Maddie shivered as my hands slid from her shoulders to her cum soaked breasts. I rubbed my seed into her skin, my fingers finding and tweaking her nipples. She bit her lip, then shouted at almost the top of her lungs. "Fuck me in my costume! Please!"

"Radi, if you'd do me the pleasure," I said, grinning. The nanites in my hands hazed outwards. A golden chest piece tight enough to show off her nipples formed. A pair of sleek purple shoulder guards -- flush to her skin and fluted upwards and outwards to elegant tips -- appeared on her shoulders. A long golden cape, to match the purple covering her belly and her hips, flowed from her back. A sleek Ceaser style tiara combined with a golden domino mask covered her eyes. The final touches were the wrist guards, the fingerless gloves, and the knee high boots. She shivered as she knelt there.

"Gods it feels good to be in this again," she whispered, looking at her hands. Then, grinning at me. "And..."

My costume formed around me as I kissed her. Our spandex covered bodies mashed together. The separation of the costumes and the confinement that they forced on our bodies only accentuated the closeness. Our masks bumped as our tongues played together. I grabbed her ass desperately. My fingers dug in deep -- not enough to harm her, but enough to make the fact I wanted her clear as day. Maddie broke the kiss, panting softly.

"Fuck me, Archive," she whispered.

I pushed her backwards. Her costume had a tiny slit between her thighs -- an addition nearly every super put in the instant they realized they had to go to the fucking bathroom -- and I opened it with a tug. Her sex looked soaked. My cock popped free as I adjusted my costume. I ground against her and Maddie tensed up, her thighs spreading wide. Her cape rumpled under her as she whimpered softly.

"I love your costume..." I whispered.

"I love..." she bit her lip. "I..."

I leaned forward and kissed her.

My cock plunged into her sex. She was so slick and so wet that there was barely a moment's resistance. There was no chance that her hymen was left -- not after even a short lifetime of gymnastic acrobatics, brawls, and feats of physical skill. But she was still so tight that I felt my cock adjusting -- shrinking and slimming until she merely felt full, not in pain. Maddie's back arched and her mouth opened in a wide O, her hands squeezing my shoulders. My cape hung around us as I started to fuck her into the bed, the whole frame starting to rock.

"Oh Archive! Archive! Yes! Oh yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me!"

My balls slapped against her ass, firm and taut as a drum.

Her thighs closed around my back and she bucked herself against me. My eyes met hers. Even through the mask, I could see joy in her eyes as she was taken by me.

I ducked my head forward. I kissed her nipple through her suit. I tasted her sweat, and I tasted the spandex, and that taste. I never admitted it to anyone beyond the Altarans, and I didn't know how many other heroes thought the same thing I did. But there was something deeply kinky, deeply satisfying, about the taste of another super's costume. The sound that Maddie made was somewhere between a growl and a groan as my teeth bit down on her nipple through her costume. I had to use just a bit of extra pressure to get the response I wanted -- but I was careful to not actually hurt her.

Maddie's sex clenched on my shaft like a fist as she came. Again. Her whole body shuddered and I pulled out of her sex. My cock glistened with moisture. Maddie made a confused noise.

But I wasn't even close to being done.

I lifted Maddie up onto her hands and knees. Her head lolled forward as I grabbed her cape and ripped it to the side. The tearing sound of the costume coming partially apart made her head jerk up -- and her sex drip. I grinned.

"You like that, huh?"

"N-no!" she lied. Badly.

That always followed on the actual feel of the costume. The delight of having it ripped off. Everyone had had it happen -- during a pitched battle, especially with someone you had the hots for, your costume got ripped. It was a semi-well kept secret that several super-battles had ended not with a prison sentence, but an eager, wild fuck in the aftermath, costumes in tatters and bodies mashed together with the same ferocious eagerness that the battle had been fought with.

Heck.

I'd done it.

And I felt the same passion now as I tossed the tattered cloak away and slammed into Maddie's pussy again, fucking her doggy style. Maddie's hips pushed back against mine as she ducked her head forward, gasping softly. "Oh Archive!"

I grinned.

I thrust into her with steady, powerful motions. My cock filled her sex and my balls slapped against her belly with a soft, continual pap pap pap noise. But Maddie's eagerness and her slick, sugary sweet sex was too much even for me. I was about to cum. Then...

Maddie turned up the dial from ten to eleven.

"W-When you cum," she gasped. "Say my name. I...I...I want to..." She shuddered.

I leaned forward. My hands were on her hands, squeezing her, pinning her to the bed as I thrust faster and faster. Maddie couldn't stop moaning and gasping, her words fading into inarticulate pleasure as I felt my own boiling orgasm start to rush through me.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped. "I'm cumming Ozymandias!"

My body locked.

My brain washed out in a haze of white.

And I came. Hard.

###

I was laying on my back in a vast pink haze. I smiled, slightly, feeling the warm, comforting glow of the sex. I reached out -- expecting to find Maddie. I wanted to hug her. Hold her. Caress her. Instead, I felt nothing. I didn't even feel a bed. My brow furrowed and I sat up -- and realized something. I wasn't in my hotel room.

I was in my mind-space. The simulated area I could visit at any time, if I wanted to physically interact with the simulation of Altair. The only problem was I had no idea why I was here-

"That bitch!"

I spun around.

Princess Radi was flying towards me, her gossamer gown flapping behind me. She looked furious. I held up my hands, expecting a tirade. But instead, Radi threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"You're okay!" she said. "That bitch! I'm going to...to...scold her! Greatly!"

"What is going on?" I asked.

"You're in a hypnotic fugue!" Radi said. I felt like I had been slapped with a bucket full of cold water. An ache started in my chest. No, that couldn't be right. I shook my head, slowly.

"Well, it was an accident!" I said, my voice weak.

"No, glorious Archive." Radi's voice was steel as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at me. "The hypnotic suggestion from your earlier life was removed by our programmers. The new suggestion was implanted when you looked in her glasses. The code and glyphs that we, um, didn't translate?" She looked embarrassed. "It was, as your people say, a Basilisk Hack. Timed to the instant you said her name. Her real name."

I slowly sagged back. My eyes widened and the pain in my chest intensified. I opened my mouth. Then I closed it.

"When should I snap out of it?"

"We're deprogramming it right now. It was set for ten hours," Radi said. "You should be out in three."

I frowned. "Good."

###

When I woke, Maddie -- Ozymandias -- was gone. I slowly sat up. Her cape was gone too. She had left in full costume. The pain in my chest had spread to fill my whole body with a burning, simmering rage. I stood and checked my costume. The sun hadn't started to dawn, but I didn't need its light. I knew where Maddie was going. I took to the air and flew towards the horizon.

Towards the Apocalypse Tower.

It took me less than five seconds. Once I was about a hundred meters away, I slowed down and swept my eyes over the Tower. It was an ugly piece of alien architecture -- looking like a cross between an H.R Geiger painting and an oil derrick. My scanners took in a load of information, but it was the Councils who analyzed it and determined what it meant. The Combat Speaker murmured in my ear and I darted forward. I landed before a curved, vaginal opening that seemed to be an entrance. Looking forward, I saw that there were a pair of sleek, organic looking turrets that had been covering the front entrance.

They were depowered.

I walked forward, noting where scorch marks indicated their firing patterns. Ozymandias had gotten past them.

I kept going forward, my feet clicking softly on the ground. My ears were perked and I had every sense listening for Ozymandias, or for any traps. I didn't find any -- instead, I could hear a quiet muttering sound ahead.

"And if I were a resonator button, I'd be here..."

I came into a large control chamber. Well, I assumed it was a control chamber. The middle of the room was dominated by a set of rib-like protrusions surrounded a crystal made of pure blackness. A truly ugly statue sat in the corner of the room - a barrel chested, grotesquely over-muscled man with a huge purple beard. I knew that statue was of one of Darkthornn's many generals and allies. The only thing that Darkthornn had made more statues of was himself -- but most of them had been smashed after the invasion.

No, what I was interested in was Ozymandias. She was busily at work, touching pieces of bone and attaching wires that led into a small laptop computer she had set to the side. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"So," I said, my voice flat. "How much of it was bullshit? The instant you sat down on my face, was that where you started lying to me?"

Ozymandias spun around facing me. "Xander?"

"Don't," I said, leveling my finger at her. "You like the costume so much. I'm Archive right now."

"Y-You should be out for ten hours!" she said.

"I have good debuggers," I said, angrily.

Ozymandias' lip trembled. Then she squared her shoulders. "Give me five minutes, then," she said, turning and starting to adjust one of the dials. I sprang forward and Ozymandias flung herself before I even started to move. She spun around and slapped a web of metal across my chest. Energy sparked through me and I felt EMP energy crackling through my nanites. It wasn't enough to knock me out, but it was enough to send me staggering backwards. Ozymandias grabbed up the laptop and started typing away.

I fell to my knees, then yanked the web and tossed it aside. "Goddamn it!"

"Five minutes!" she hissed.

I sprang forward. My hand grabbed onto the laptop and ripped it from her hands.

"No!" Ozymandias shouted.

"You're coming with me to Anchorage. Now." I growled. I grabbed her wrist. Ozymandias looked at my hand, then at me.

"Damn it..." she whispered. Then, like a puppet who had had her strings cut, she relaxed against my grip. Her shoulders dropped. I didn't let the cheap theatrics fool me.

I scowled, instead. "What were you going to do? Hold the United States to ransom? Try and get back into the oval office?"

"No," she said, her voice dull.

"Turn the oceans into gold, huh?" I asked.

"No!" she glared at me. "You fucking asshole, I just wanted to remove all the fucking plastic!"

I blinked at her. Of all the things I had expected, that was the last. Ozymandias' eyes quivered and her lip shook. "T-That's it. That's what I wanted to do. That was my nefarious plan, okay? I wanted to remove the two billion tons of plastic in Earth's oceans." Her head drooped forward.