Look What I Can Do

Story Info
One man's discovery of self serving.
1k words
4.27
56.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARSHALL

I enjoy having sex with myself most of the time. I'm shy about my body and sometimes I feel like women don't look at me like they look at other men. I devised a plan that lets me do and imagine all the sexual fantasies I want to, without the fear of rejection or ridicule from others.

I'm about six foot four, 225 pounds. To me I think myself a little to lanky. I have long bones and not quite enough meat to cover them, but I also have quite a big prick. One night for some reason it seemed as if I were in a hurry to get to bed to do my usual mastubation routine because I was in the shower, and was having very erotic thoughts about sexual things. I came out of the shower wrapped in a towel, racing to my room keeping the thoughts I had had in the shower fresh in my mind. I rushed out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, and slipped on my bedroom floor, which caused me to loose my balance. I fell hard making half of my ass bounce off the side of the bed, which caused me to land on the floor on my back, and my legs to go crashing over my head. How that happened I have no idea. Anyway, I lay there feeling like my back must be broken and feeling something quite heavy resting on my chin. I managed to look down and boy was I surprised to see the head of my prick resting on my chin. I had no idea that my legs would ever go that far over my head.

Once my back stopped throbbing. I climbed on to the bed, sitting with my legs open and looked down at my prick that was now, only half hard and peeking out from the behind the towel. Now I had double the work to do to get it back hard again. All the erotic thoughts I had had in the shower vanished away with my unforeseen flop to the floor. I peeled back the towel and pulled my half erect prick toward my belly. I cupped my other hand under my hanging balls and rolled them back and forth in the palm of my hand. I started to remember what had driven me to excitement in the shower, but that thought no longer seemed to hold enough stimuli. I pulled my prick up, stretching it up past my belly button. I felt it start to harden, and gave it few slow long strokes.


It came to life in no time and I thought back to the spill I'd taken on the floor. I angled myself so that I could lay me ass on the edge of the bed and my back resting on the floor so that my legs could flow over my shoulders more naturally. I got into a comfortable position that way and continued to stroke my prick until it was fully hard and throbbing. I grabbed a couple of pillows and shoved them under my head for better angle and licked my tongue around lips, wetting them generously. I stuck my tongue out and managed to lick the head of my prick. The sensation was out of this world. I wasn't sure how much of my prick I could get into my mouth in this position, but I was going to try for it all. I pushed my legs back as far as I could until my toes rested on the floor. I placed both of my hands on my ass cheeks and pulled forward, opening my mouth and slurping a good amount of my prick into my mouth.

I found that I didn't need much support from the bed and began to rock myself forward and back while inching more of my fat meat into my mouth. From how it felt, I think I was getting a pretty good amount of it in there. My one hand slipped from my thighs and ass cheeks sweating. It slipped over my exposed anus sending a wave of excitement through my balls and up my prick. I figured what the hell, if anyone walked in and saw me doing what I was doing to myself, what would it matter if they caught me with my finger up my ass too.

My asshole was wet with moisture from sweating and my finger slipped right in from that position. I moved it in and out in slow long movements as my head continued to bob up and down on my prick. It was kind of hard to moan with my mouth full of myself, but a few did escape. I was raging hard and my balls were now the size of walnuts and ready to burst. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do, knowing my orgasm was so close at hand. My mind jumped around the options. I could pull my prick out of my mouth and cum all over my stomach like I usually did, or I could leave it in my mouth and drink down my own cum.

I've tasted it before, but never in bulk. I like my finger off once in awhile, but I've never swallowed a whole load. I do have a tendency to have large loads of cum when I ejaculate. I chose the later of the two, chalking it up to experimenting with myself. It seemed like the perfect night for discovery. I went back to concentrating on my prick and getting as much of it in my mouth as I could. With the excitement and tension building, I managed to stuff half of my prick in my mouth and near the back of my throat. I could feel my prick throbbing as the cum moved up my shaft and erupted into my mouth. I gulped hungrily and swallowed it down.

I uncurled myself from my position with a stiff back and pumped the rest of my cum out of my prick manually, making sure that I liked my fist and fingers well once I squeezed it all out. I climbed back onto my bed, more than satisfied at what I had done. If it weren't for the fall, I wouldn't have known what I've been missing all along. I tried it again later on that night and a couple of nights since. My back is becoming more flexible and it's getting easier to get more of my prick down my throat. I wish you could see what I can do.