Looking Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers

I walked back to my end of the couch, cum dripping from my face, my throat, and my tits and looked at him as he panted.

Finally he spoke, "I think that may help your grade a bit, Miss O'Riley, but if you want an A, there is some more work you will have to do. I think we will have to do some private tutoring at my home."

I looked up at him and scooped up a smear of cum from my face. I inserted the cum coated finger my mouth and slowly sucked. Eventually I spoke, "I think some tutoring would be good."

"Good," he said as he pulled up his boxers and his trousers and fastened them, "Shall we say this Thursday at 6:00 p.m.?" He scribbled an address on a scrap of paper and threw it at me.

Then he straightened his tie and took a moment to look carefully at his clothes. Satisfied that there were no cum stains, he said abruptly, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a faculty meeting. You might want to tidy up a bit before you leave," referring to the fact I was mostly naked and still had globs of cum on my face and tits. "Just turn the lock on the knob on your way out and shut the door firmly. Oh, and before you come over on Thursday evening, read this." He reached into his bookcase and pulled out another slim bound volume, which appeared to be something bound late in the 19th century.

I was not surprised to find that it was another volume of Victorian porn, but unlike Dickens, I read it all. It was much more interesting than the regular class assignments.

*****

More of Kate's adventures with the Professor to come.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers
12