Looking Back Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

"Uhh, well, once," I said.

"Did you like it?"

"I didn't dislike it. But we were pretty drunk."

"Are you drunk now?"

I was drunk, I thought, but it wasn't the one glass of wine. I was drunk on lust.

"No, but, I'm really, really horny," I said with force.

Halili said nothing in response. She just leaned in and kissed me. Lightly at first and then with more force, her long tongue parting my lips and beginning a duel with mine. We kissed for a long time and then she pulled away and began to trail light kisses down my neck and chest until she reached my tits. At first she just licked my engorged nipples while her hands resumed a massage of my breasts. Then she took one nipple and then the other between her lips and began to suck on them. My cunt was on fire. Oh God, how I wanted, no I needed, to cum.

I reached between us and began to massage her dark hard nipples, but she pushed my hand away and said, "No, this is about you."

I rotated so that I was leaning back against the edge of the pool with my arms and legs spread to the sides totally open to Halili. Now she was cupping each breast with both her hands, holding it up to her mouth like a chalice as she sucked its nipple. At the same time she stepped between my lewdly spread thighs with one leg forward that she was using to rub my mound.

"Oh . . . God, that's good. So fucking good," I groaned.

"Don't cum yet," she whispered.

"Fuck," I said. "I'm not in control."

She pulled back and said, "Let's move to that couch under the porch cover," pointing with nod of her head. "He can see us better there."

In a moment we were standing dripping before the couch, not having bothered with towels, and Halili was again leaning down to kiss me. But this time she was using her hands to cup my ass rather than my head and one of her legs was again between mine rubbing my mound. I was lost in the kiss.

After the kiss, which was another long one, I asked her, "Are you going to eat me? I need to cum so bad."

"Louder," she whispered. "He likes to hear what is said."

"Fuck, I want you to eat me," I said, more loudly this time.

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to eat you, Kate?"

"Oh God, yes." I'm so fucking horny." We were both playing to our audience now. I had this image in my head of the Professor standing behind the shades, his robe hanging open and his hand stroking that long skinny dick of his as he peeked at us through a slot in the shades. It was a really dirty thought.

"Good," she said as she pushed me softly down on the couch. She followed me down, dropping to her knees and inserting herself between my legs, which spread apart without me giving it any thought whatsoever. Fuck the audience, I thought. Now this is about me . . . about us!

She began by trailing a line of soft kisses up the inside of each leg, from the knee to just below the junction of my legs and my dripping pussy. Each time she reached my pussy, I was disappointed when she didn't dive into it. Instead she just used her fingers to spread my outer lips and then blew softly on the flesh revealed by her fingers. Just that was enough to make me gasp.

After going up the insides of my thighs twice each, she went all the way down to my feet and carefully sucked on each toe. I had never had anyone suck on my toes before, and I was surprised at how sensual it was. But it was too late. I needed to cum and sucking on my toes wasn't going to get the job done. I pulled my feet away and said loudly, "God damn it! Quit teasing me and get to my pussy. Fuck. You're driving me crazy!"

Halilli looked at me with a really nasty smile and said softly, "Okay, Katy girl. That's what he wanted to hear." Then she leaned forward and slid three fingers into my sloppy wet cunt. Her thumb was lying in the crack between my lips, not quite reaching my clit. She began finger-fucking me with plenty of force, her thumb occasionally just grazing my engorged clit.

I was lying back in the chair groaning loudly with each thrust of Halili's fingers. I occasionally looked down at her, and I could see she was watching my face intently, apparently enjoying my rapture.

"Is that what you wanted baby girl," she said with force. "Is Halili giving you what you wanted now?"

"Oh, fuck. Yes, that's it. Fuck, fuck fuck! Don't stop. Just please don't stop." I was hanging on the edge of a climax.

Then she pulled her fingers out of my cunt. "Wait, don't stop!" I yelled, "I'm so close." Immediately she began to lick between my pussy lips with long slow strokes while she used her hands on my tits, pulling and twisting the nipples much harder than she had before. It hurt, but it hurt so good!

"Oh fuck! That's it. Just keep doing that," I said.

Then she lifted her head just enough so that her tongue reached my clit. It sent a jolt throughout my groin. Now she really began to work on my clit, first swirling her tongue around it and then sucking it between her lips.

Then just as I thought I was about to cum, she pulled her head back and returned to licking between my pussy lips.

After bringing me right to the edge two more times, she had me crying. It was a good thing the Professor had no immediate neighbors because I could have been heard swearing and crying a couple of blocks away.

Finally, after leading me up to the edge about three times, she pulled her right hand way from my tit and inserted three fingers in my cunt again. Instead of just thrusting them as she had before, she curled them back and began to press on a spot on the front face of my vagina that I would later learn was my G-spot. Meanwhile her tongue and lips went to work on my clit again.

I hung on for just a moment or two and then totally lost it. "Ehiiiii!" I screamed as I felt a rush of fluid leap from my cunt to Halili's face. Then I think I passed out. When I next opened my eyes, Halili was sitting back on her haunches between my legs, her face covered with girl cum and a beatific smile on her face. I was crying.

She leaned forward and up and covered my upper body with hers in a hug.

Finally, when I stopped weeping, she leaned back on her haunches again, still smiling and said, "Oh my, Katy girl, you really are something."

I laughed a little and said, "I don't think I ever came like that before."

Halili stood and turned as though to leave.

"Wait, now it's my turn to do you."

"Not today girl. He'll be waiting for me now. I'll get what I need from him." She spoke very softly, her words for me only. "But I'll see you again. You're too good to let get away."

"But when?"

"Don't know, but soon. You should go now," she said over her shoulder as she turned and walked into the house.

These people have a habit of leaving at the most awkward times, I thought. I stood and walked to the pool, where I swam one quick lap to clear my head. Then I dried off, put my clothes on, and walked out to my car thinking about what a strange afternoon the last couple of hours had been.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers
12