Looking Back Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back and looked at me, instructing me to turn around. "Oh my, you are lovely. Jim is going to be thrilled. I know I am." She paused for a moment staring and smiling lecherously at me.

"But Kate darling, where are your panties?"

I blushed a little and smiled. (Yes, I could still blush even after attending a half-dozen of Chloe's orgies) . . . "Well . . . you see I never wear panties to a wedding. Wedding sex is one of my favorite things, and it always helps to be prepared." As I spoke I released the catch on my bra and tossed it to the pile containing the rest of my clothes.

She stepped up to me and cupped my mound, whispering, "Oh I'm so glad we found you tonight. This is going to be fun." My tits, now released from the confinement of my bra, were mashed against hers, and I could feel her fingers searching for the source of the slippery wetness leaking from my outer pussy lips.

"Oh," I groaned. "That feels so good. But wait," I gasped. "Don't we have to wait for Jim? He told us not to start without him."

"Don't worry about Jim," she said as she slipped two fingers into my cunt. "He can catch up. He always does."

I groaned and spread my legs to allow her better access, which she immediately took advantage of, sliding a third finger into my cunt. All three fingers were deep within me now and curled to hit my G-spot.

Just then we heard the lock click, and then the door opened. Jim stepped in carrying yet two more bottles of Champagne. "Oh, you naughty girls. You started without me."

He set the Champagne down on a table and begin yanking at his necktie and shedding his coat. "Sandy," he said, "you're such a slut. I knew you wouldn't be able to wait for me."

Meanwhile I had placed one foot on the end of the couch and was balanced mostly on the other foot while Sandy continued to finger fuck me. All I could manage for a response was a gasp followed by, "Oh fuck this is good. Fuck!"

Sandy said, "Well, Jimmy," (who the hell called our CEO, the dean of the publishing industry, Jimmy? Well, I guess his former secretary did). "You just took too long saying your goodbyes," she continued. "I told you before we went downstairs that I was horny and wanted to fuck tonight. Now get your clothes off and join us."

By this time Jim was pretty much naked. He had a beautiful dick which was standing tall and strong. Not huge, but long enough and big enough to be a really beautiful erect cock. "No," he said. "I think I'll just watch for now," as he reclined in a large armchair and began to stroke his beautiful dick.

"Suit yourself," Sandy said to him. Then she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Not to worry. He likes to fuck, too, and I promise you he'll fuck you good and hard before the evening is out."

She was still jamming her fingers in and out of my cunt. Oh, I was so horny. God I needed to cum. When she pulled back from my ear, I stared directly into her eyes, ignoring Jim completely. "Oh," I gasped. "Sandy, I need you to eat me. Now!"

Her icy blue eyes brightened. "Oh, good girl. Fuck yes, I'll eat you! Lie back on the couch and spread your legs."

I did as instructed, staring directly at Jim stroking his cock opposite me as Sandy dropped to her knees between my legs. I gasped as Sandy's tongue began to stroke my sex from my puckered asshole to just short of my very needy clit, but I remained locked in eye contact with Jim. Fuck, what Sandy was doing felt so good, but my mind was locked in with Jim, masturbating in the chair opposite me. Oh fuck, so good and so nasty—with Sandy licking my cunt while I watched her husband and our CEO masturbating.

Sandy began using one hand to spread my outer lips so she could use her tongue to stroke the inner lips of my cunt. Three fingers of her other hand began finger fucking me again. I was surprised when she resumed the finger fucking, and I cried out loudly. Jim smiled thinly at my outcry, maintaining our visual contact. I flicked my eyes down to his rigid cock and saw him capture a shiny drop of pre-cum in his palm and use it to coat the knob of his cock. I looked back to his eyes as he slid his fist over his newly lubed knob. They rolled briefly back in his head as he savored the sensation and then returned to their penetrating focus on my eyes. He continued to slowly stroke his rigid cock.

At one level, I was totally preoccupied with the tongue-lashing Sandy was giving me. Oh, she was good. Fuck! So fucking good! But at another level, my locked-in visual contact with Jim was something I had never experienced before. The only phrase I could think of was a "mind fuck." Neither of us was close to cumming, but we were both savoring the sensations coursing through our sex organs and the non-physical sexual contact we were maintaining with each other.

I put a hand below each of my breasts and held them up and out towards Jim, offering them to him, "Really, don't you want to suck on these rigid nipples and fondle these big soft tits." I didn't say anything aloud, but that was the message, and he silently mouthed, "Yes," in response. I let my boobs drop, having obtained the response I wanted and began to rub them and their hard nipples slowly and lovingly, no longer a show for Jim so much as for my own pleasure, but my eyes remained focused on Jim, and Sandy continued to lap at my pussy and finger fuck me.

This mutual mind fuck went on for several minutes until I began to feel myself building to the edge of my first climax. I hadn't had any sex, not even masturbation, for several days, so I expected a big one. I took my hands off of my breasts and put one on either side of Sandy's head, curling my fingers through her hair. "My clit," I said gasping. "My clit. Yes, do my clit!" I used my hands in her hair to pull her head closer and just a bit higher. Jim continued to slowly stroke his cock, obviously not in a hurry to climax, as his eyes remained locked with mine.

Sandy began to flick my engorged clit with short, light strokes of her tongue, while her fingers in my cunt continued to probe my depths. Oh, fuck. I was in heaven. I couldn't continue to focus on Jim. I let my head fall back on the couch back and closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm building. I was so close, but not there—just in that exquisite moment when you are perched on edge of the precipice, not wanting the buildup, so exciting and so erotic, to end, but still wanting and needing, yes needing so badly, the release that you know is coming.

And then it was there! The climax started in my sex organs and tore through what felt like the remainder of my body in wave after wave of release. I screamed loudly and repeatedly, my feet cramped, and I felt sex liquid gush from my cunt onto Sandy's hand and face. Yes, Jim was still there someplace in my mind, but where or why I didn't know. He was just there, barely in the background, while my body and most of my brain focused on one of the loudest orgasms I had ever had. Fuck!

I pushed Sandy's head away. She was still lapping at me, and I couldn't take any more. "No, no. No more," I said still lying back against the couch with my eyes closed.

'Oh, there is going to be more," I heard a male voice say from somewhere across the room. "Lots more," he repeated.

It was Jim speaking, I realized, as I picked my head up off the couch and opened my eyes slowly returning to the world. Sandy was still sitting between my legs, now leaning back on her haunches with this big shit-eating grin on her face that said, "Look what I did to you." She reached over and grabbed her expensive looking dress and used it to wipe my ejaculate from her hands and face. She ignored the drops that had fallen from her chin on to her tits.

Now I was fully awake and suddenly feeling the beginning, just the very beginning, of arousal again, and the fact that I felt it and recognized it immediately brought it into full bloom. "So which one of these beautiful people was I going to fuck next?" I asked myself.

Jim was still sitting in the chair casually stroking himself, but there was Sandy right between my legs, so I sat upright and reached out with both hands and began to stroke her boobs, her nice, soft, full boobs. I soon moved to her nipples, gripping them between my thumb and forefinger, pinching them softly and pulling on them.

Sandy whimpered softly, and I was staring into Jim's eyes again. "Eat her," he mouthed. I leaned forward, dropping to my knees, and pushed Sandy backward. Now she was laying on her back before me, her legs spread wide, her knees bent, and her fingers spreading her lips in anticipation of my assault on her pussy. I reached forward and began to finger fuck her with my right hand, while my left continued to stroke one of her tits.

"Oh, fuck! So good," she said softly. "Don't stop, oh please don't stop." Her long dark hair lay in a swirl of wildness beneath and alongside her head and her eyes were tightly shut.

I inserted a third finger into Sandy, but my eyes remained fixed on Jim and his stare into the depths of my soul. Really, that's what it felt like. If you had asked me an hour before this if I had a soul, I would have given you some smart ass super-hip response suggesting I was beyond such silliness, but now I was sure I had a soul and he was peering into it.

"Eat her," he repeated, still mouthing his words silently.

I dropped to my knees between Sandy's long lovely legs, leaned forward, and began to stroke her pussy lips with my tongue using the hand formerly on her tit to support myself. I dropped further to my elbows and found that I could lick her cunt while looking over the top of her at Jim, maintaining this twisted eye contact with my masturbating CEO. He mouthed, "Good."

After several minutes, I looked away and began to really focus on Sandy. I curled my fingers of the hand that had remained in her cunt and began to search for her g-spot, knowing I had found it when she groaned. I used my fingers to maintain a steady pressure there while I kept licking her inner lips and occasionally flicking her clit. Every time my tongue grazed her clit she gasped.

I looked up at Jim again. He was still watching us closely and still jerking his cock, slowly and methodically. "Make her cum," he mouthed, still in silence. "Now!"

I returned my attention to Sandy. She was shaking her head and mewing like a kitten as the continued pressure of my fingers on her g-spot built the sexual tension in her towards a peak. Keeping up that pressure with my fingers I began to give her clit a tongue-lashing. It was continuous, with no breaks or return to my former lapping at her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! So good. Don't stop, don't stop!" Then she stiffened her hips, arching up into my face, her whole body going rigid in the beginnings of her orgasm. She held that position for a few moments that seemed like forever to me. Then she tipped over as the orgasm streamed in waves through her body and she screamed, unintelligibly, but still, clearly communicating the bliss she was experiencing.

Suddenly, she was pushing my head away, just as I had done, her need satisfied, for now, and her organs too sensitive for continued stimulation.

I rose to a sitting position on the edge of the couch, returning my attention to Jim, as Sandy pulled away, rolling to her side and curling into a fetal position. I ignored the obviously spent Sandy and stared into Jim's soul (later I was to question whether he had one) and silently mouthed the words, "Fuck me." My legs were spread widely and my fingers were spreading my outer pussy lips to show him that I was wet and waiting for him.

Jim rose from his chair and walked towards me, his rigid cock bobbing, his eyes still locked on mine. I lay down on the couch and threw one leg over the back of the furniture piece while dropping my other foot to the floor to provide him ready access. He stepped over the still curled Sandy, his eyes focused on mine. Then he dropped between my legs and quickly slid his prick into my cunt. Oh so good, so full! I realized I had been wanting this ever since his shoulder first brushed my tit while we were just meeting in the ballroom below.

Now he spoke aloud for the first time since I had been assaulted by Sandy. "Is this what you wanted? It is, isn't it?" He spoke with a harsh tone and with force.

Jim began to slowly stroke his dick in and out of my cunt. When I failed to respond to his question, he said, "Really, admit it, you little slut. This is what you wanted, wasn't it? You wanted my big hard cock in your hot little cunt? You wanted it even when we were talking in the ballroom downstairs. Didn't you?"

"Yes, oh yes. So good. So fucking good!" I was lost in his eyes as I spoke. "But harder, I want it harder and faster."

"Oh, is that right, you slut?" You want it harder?"

"Yes, oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder, deeper, faster!"

"Do you hear that, Sandy?" he said, looking back over his shoulder towards Sandy, who was now recovered and sitting in the chair Jim had formerly occupied, her legs lewdly spread and her fingers idly diddling her pussy. "She wants me to fuck her harder. The little slut wants me to fuck her harder!" As he spoke he began to pick up his pace, pounding my cunt with his cock.

When Jim looked at Sandy, my eyes had followed his gaze and now, as he began to really pound my pussy, now it was Sandy's eyes my gaze was locked upon.

"Oh fuck! That's it!" I said. Don't stop, don't stop! Oh Fuck! Don't stop!" I could feel my next orgasm beginning to build, and as it built I continued to watch Sandy, who had accelerated the pace of her masturbation as though she wanted to match my orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! I'm getting close. Are you going to cum? Are you close?" I said to Jim. "I want you to cum in me. I want you to cum when I do. Oh Fuck!" I was speaking through gritted teeth now as I tried to hold back.

"Yes," he groaned as he continued to pound me. There was a faintly echoed, "Yes," from Sandy. Then I felt the world fall away, and I arched my hips into Jim as my orgasm started. It seemed like it went on forever, and maybe it was really a series of smaller orgasms, but it was amazing. Shortly after I started, I felt Jim stiffen, and then I could feel his hot his hot cum spurting in waves into the depths of my cunt. At the same time faintly, but still there, I heard Sandy crying out from the other side of the room, as she tripped into her second climax of the evening.

Once we all recovered just a bit, Jim rose and poured a fresh glass of bubbly for each of us, and we sat naked in his richly appointed apartment and toasted the bride and groom who had brought us together. As we killed a bottle or two of Champagne, I told them some bullshit story I made up on the fly about a nude wedding in Pt. Reyes and by the time we finished we were ready to resume screwing, which we did with gusto. It was a good thing I didn't have to work in the morning, because I didn't get much sleep that night.

12